IndiaDivine.org

RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaja

respected Sanjay Jee

I wont to ask you and also adder members if it is possible to see my Kundali and predict the future of my present illness from the new virus h1n1 ,I was start to have a symptom of this virus 8 November ,and in 10 November I was hospitalized ,High temperature and pulmonary this orders ,,after 3 days temperature was back to normal ,but cough was running tree weeks

,last few days even cough was almost stop but from yesterday law temperature cam back ,

to morrow I will agaim goo to hospital for more resarch about my health situation

I wont to ask for prediction from my Kundali when it will trow a way from me this problem,

Zoran was give me mritjunjaya mantra last week 8 mala, and 10 Mala Om Namah Shivaja ,,

I was actually do all the time this two mantra but not regularly and not this number ,,now Im doo it ,

here is my birth details 24.februari,1968 21h52 min. in Zrenjanin Serbija

thanks a Lot

Jozsef Viola

jgd

--- On Tue, 12/8/09, Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sanjayrathRE: 8th From Aksohamsa Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 9:52 AM

om gurave namah

Dear atul

8H from AK is the seat of Mahesvara

Visnu eulogizes Shiva with the name Mahesvara

(Brahma uses the name Mahadeva)

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762 +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of Atul07 December 2009 18:55sohamsa@ .com 8th From Ak

Respected Rafal ji;Just wanted to check the effects of any planet in 8th from AK AND AL. From AL, I understood. From AK; does it men the atma or soul would experience any thing/event etc which it desists or hates?RgdsAtul

Om Namah Shivaja

respected Sanjay Jee

I wont to ask you and also adder members if it is possible to see my Kundali and predict the future of my present illness from the new virus h1n1 ,I was start to have a symptom of this virus 8 November ,and in 10 November I was hospitalized ,High temperature and pulmonary this orders ,,after 3 days temperature was back to normal ,but cough was running tree weeks

,last few days even cough was almost stop but from yesterday law temperature cam back ,

to morrow I will agaim goo to hospital for more resarch about my health situation

I wont to ask for prediction from my Kundali when it will trow a way from me this problem,

Zoran was give me mritjunjaya mantra last week 8 mala, and 10 Mala Om Namah Shivaja ,,

I was actually do all the time this two mantra but not regularly and not this number ,,now Im doo it ,

here is my birth details 24.februari,1968 21h52 min. in town Zrenjanin Serbija 20E 24 , 24N 23

thanks a Lot

Jozsef Viola

jgd

om gurave namah

Dear Jozsef

That remedy given by Bhai Zoran should curse you. It is very

very good mantra. Don't keep things in your heart. You may cough for anohter

month but after that it will go and your heart will clear. Its Mangal thing

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011)

4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books:

www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of viola jozef

08 December 2009 15:55

sohamsa

Re: RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay

Jee and adder members

Om Namah Shivaja

respected Sanjay Jee

I wont to ask you and also adder members if it is

possible to see my Kundali and predict the future of my present illness

from the new virus h1n1 ,I was start to have a symptom of this virus 8

November ,and in 10 November I was hospitalized ,High temperature and

pulmonary this orders ,,after 3 days temperature was back to normal ,but

cough was running tree weeks

,last few days even cough was almost stop but from

yesterday law temperature cam back ,

to morrow I will agaim goo to hospital for more resarch

about my health situation

I wont to ask for prediction from my Kundali when it

will trow a way from me this problem,

Zoran was give me mritjunjaya mantra last week 8

mala, and 10 Mala Om Namah Shivaja ,,

I was actually do all the time this two

mantra but not regularly and not this number ,,now Im doo it ,

here is my birth details 24.februari,1968 21h52 min. in

town Zrenjanin Serbija 20E 24 , 24N 23

thanks a Lot

Jozsef Viola

jgd

Om Namah Shivaja

thanks a lot Sanja Jee ,I cant to explain to the list member how much we are thankful to your greatest Vedic Jyotish teaching , It change our life rapidly to the way of understanding the world where we live and also spiritualy ,I hope your knowledge will reach every one who need it

sincerly

Jozsef Viola

Jay Guru Dev --- On Wed, 12/9/09, Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sanjayrathRE: RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder memberssohamsa Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 6:25 AM

om gurave namah

Dear Jozsef

That remedy given by Bhai Zoran should curse you. It is very very good mantra. Don't keep things in your heart. You may cough for anohter month but after that it will go and your heart will clear. Its Mangal thing

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762 +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of viola jozef08 December 2009 15:55sohamsa@ .comRe: RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder members

Om Namah Shivaja

respected Sanjay Jee

here is my birth details 24.februari, 1968 21h52 min. in town Zrenjanin Serbija 20E 24 , 24N 23

thanks a Lot

Jozsef Viola

jgd

Dear Sanjay,

"Curse you"? Or did you mean "Cure you"?

========

- Sanjay Rath

sohamsa

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:25 AM

RE: RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder members

om gurave namah

Dear Jozsef

That remedy given by Bhai Zoran should curse you. It is very very good mantra. Don't keep things in your heart. You may cough for anohter month but after that it will go and your heart will clear. Its Mangal thing

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of viola jozef08 December 2009 15:55sohamsa Subject: Re: RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder members

Om Namah Shivaja

respected Sanjay Jee

here is my birth details 24.februari,1968 21h52 min. in town Zrenjanin Serbija 20E 24 , 24N 23

thanks a Lot

Jozsef Viola

jgd

om namo bhagavate rudraayaDear Satees BatasIt is a typing mistake and must be CURE.Bhai Zoran has given Maha Mrityunjaya mantra and it will give miracles if chanted or listened with great devotion.It is the same mantra which forced Shivaji to come himself in rescue of Great Sage Markhendeya and it has immense power.Every time you chant this mantra a divine necter called amrut will be sprinkled from Vishuddhi Chakra to your tongue and will cure the disease.hare rÄma křśnaSunilkumar S.BiradarDubai,UAEFacebook @ Sunilkumar Biradarsohamsa From: makaraDate: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:50:58 +0000Re: RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder members  Dear Sanjay, "Curse you"? Or did you mean "Cure you"? ======== - Sanjay Rath sohamsa Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:25 AMRE: RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder members om gurave namahDear JozsefThat remedy given by Bhai Zoran should curse you. It is very very good mantra. Don't keep things in your heart. You may cough for anohter month but after that it will go and your heart will clear. Its Mangal thingBest WishesSanjay Rath15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of viola jozef08 December 2009 15:55sohamsa Subject: Re: RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder members Om Namah Shivajarespected Sanjay Jee I wont to ask you and also adder members if it is possible to see my Kundali and predict the future of my present illness from the new virus h1n1 ,I was start to have a symptom of this virus 8 November ,and in 10 November I was hospitalized ,High temperature and pulmonary this orders ,,after 3 days temperature was back to normal ,but cough was running tree weeks ,last few days even cough was almost stop but from yesterday law temperature cam back ,to morrow I will agaim goo to hospital for more resarch about my health situationI wont to ask for prediction from my Kundali when it will trow a way from me this problem,Zoran was give me mritjunjaya mantra last week 8 mala, and 10 Mala Om Namah Shivaja ,,I was actually do all the time this two mantra but not regularly and not this number ,,now Im doo it ,here is my birth details 24.februari,1968 21h52 min. in town Zrenjanin Serbija 20E 24 , 24N 23thanks a Lot Jozsef Viola jgdhttp://windows.microsoft.com/shop Find the right PC for you.

om gurave namah

Dear Sateesh

Sorry for the typo. It should read *cure you*

Good to hear from you after so long

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011)

4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books:

www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sateesh Batas

09 December 2009 20:21

sohamsa

Jee and adder members

Dear

Sanjay,

" Curse

you " ? Or did you mean " Cure you " ?

========

-----

Original Message -----

Sanjay Rath

sohamsa

Wednesday, December

09, 2009 5:25 AM

RE: RE:

quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder members

om gurave namah

Dear Jozsef

That remedy given by Bhai Zoran should

curse you. It is very very good mantra. Don't keep things in your heart. You

may cough for anohter month but after that it will go and your heart will

clear. Its Mangal thing

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi

110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses:

www.sohamsa.com; Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community:

www..org

sohamsa [sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of viola jozef

08 December 2009 15:55

sohamsa

Jee and adder members

Om Namah Shivaja

respected Sanjay Jee

I wont to ask you and also adder members if it is possible to see my

Kundali and predict the future of my present illness from the new virus

h1n1 ,I was start to have a symptom of this virus 8 November ,and in 10

November I was hospitalized ,High temperature and pulmonary this orders

,,after 3 days temperature was back to normal ,but cough was running tree

weeks

,last few days even cough was almost stop but from yesterday law

temperature cam back ,

to morrow I will agaim goo to hospital for more resarch about my

health situation

I wont to ask for prediction from my Kundali when it will trow a way

from me this problem,

Zoran was give me mritjunjaya mantra last week 8 mala, and 10

Mala Om Namah Shivaja ,,

I was actually do all the time this two mantra but not

regularly and not this number ,,now Im doo it ,

here is my birth details 24.februari,1968 21h52 min. in town

Zrenjanin Serbija 20E 24 , 24N 23

thanks a Lot

Jozsef Viola

jgd

Dear Sanjay,

Many thanks for clarifying - and nice to hear from you.

Best - Sat.

========

- Sanjay Rath

sohamsa

Thursday, December 10, 2009 4:33 PM

om gurave namah

Dear Sateesh

Sorry for the typo. It should read *cure you*

Good to hear from you after so long

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sateesh Batas09 December 2009 20:21sohamsa Subject: Re: RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder members

Dear Sanjay,

"Curse you"? Or did you mean "Cure you"?

========

-

Sanjay Rath

sohamsa

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:25 AM

om gurave namah

Dear Jozsef

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of viola jozef08 December 2009 15:55sohamsa Subject: Re: RE: quastion about my health situation for Sanjay Jee and adder members

Om Namah Shivaja

respected Sanjay Jee

thanks a Lot

Jozsef Viola

jgd