IndiaDivine.org

RE: Rodent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sanjayji,

Pranam. Thanks for the early reply.

We use till oil for lamp & never ever any offered naivedya is left in the temple. And only the flowers were being taken, leaving everything else in tact. That is the reason we were confused.

But as you have told - there might be a small smart rodent out there, we have not seen it till now. Yesterday my wife closed the temple door tightly with rubber band and every thing was OK.

The big one is so smart, it never enters the cage trap kept every night with food inside - to catch it. On the other hand, sometimes it takes some food waste from the waste bin and keeps the same outside the trap - confirming its presence and challenging. :-)

Regards

Jk

Sanjay Rath [sanjayrath]26 December 2009 23:46'jk.dasgupta'Cc: sohamsa ; parasarahora Subject: RE:

This is a very interesting case and I made a Prashna chart for it. Chart details are given below. The questioner is seen from the first house which is Leo and the mind is in the 9th house which is the place of prayer or temple inside the house. This is also the badhaka sthana indicating that there is some disturbances in the prayer place. This is further confirmed as the Prasna arudha is in Aries. This sign indicates rats and cats, rodents definitely included. Mars is debilitated and retrograde showing one smart rodent out there. Parivartana between Mars and Moon indicates that the food offered is being taken. Mars in 12H shows the badhaka will be surely removed in 7 days time from today.

What to do?

1. check the Lamp and see if the rodent is coming to eat the ghee

2. check the food items as it is possible the rodent now has baby rodents/mice

3. Change the Lamp in the room and improve the lighting

A feedback in about 7 days is appreciated.

Best wishes

Sanjay Rath

jk.dasgupta [jk.dasgupta] 26 December 2009 03:23 PM sanjayrathSubject:

Respected Sanjayji,

Pranam. Since last 5-6 days something very peculiar is happening at my home puja place. Every day after we return home in the evening, we are seeing that major portion of the flowers offered to various idols during morning puja (my wife does the puja in the morning) are missing and the door of the temple is slightly opened. But the idols are not disturbed at all.

Initially 2 days the flowers remained disturbed and it seemed that somebody had torn the flowers in pieces. But now the flowers are missing and there is no trace of the same anywhere in the house.

There is one big rodent in our house. We thought that the rodent was doing this. But in case the rodent enters the temple, the idols are bound to get disturbed.

We are very confused at what is happening. What this may be, why such thing is happening - can you please guide us? Our all logics failed.

Regards

Jk

• 2 weeks later...

Respected Sanjayji,

Pranam. This is a feed back on the issue. Yesterday night, exactly after about 15 days - one rodent got trapped finally. It has been released in the nearby garden.

I hope there is no other.

Best regards

jk

jk.dasgupta [jk.dasgupta]27 December 2009 11:28Sanjay RathCc: sohamsa ; parasarahora Subject: RE: Rodent

Respected Sanjayji,

Pranam. Thanks for the early reply.

We use till oil for lamp & never ever any offered naivedya is left in the temple. And only the flowers were being taken, leaving everything else in tact. That is the reason we were confused.

But as you have told - there might be a small smart rodent out there, we have not seen it till now. Yesterday my wife closed the temple door tightly with rubber band and every thing was OK.

The big one is so smart, it never enters the cage trap kept every night with food inside - to catch it. On the other hand, sometimes it takes some food waste from the waste bin and keeps the same outside the trap - confirming its presence and challenging. :-)

Regards

Jk

Sanjay Rath [sanjayrath]26 December 2009 23:46'jk.dasgupta'Cc: sohamsa ; parasarahora Subject: RE:

This is a very interesting case and I made a Prashna chart for it. Chart details are given below. The questioner is seen from the first house which is Leo and the mind is in the 9th house which is the place of prayer or temple inside the house. This is also the badhaka sthana indicating that there is some disturbances in the prayer place. This is further confirmed as the Prasna arudha is in Aries. This sign indicates rats and cats, rodents definitely included. Mars is debilitated and retrograde showing one smart rodent out there. Parivartana between Mars and Moon indicates that the food offered is being taken. Mars in 12H shows the badhaka will be surely removed in 7 days time from today.

What to do?

1. check the Lamp and see if the rodent is coming to eat the ghee

2. check the food items as it is possible the rodent now has baby rodents/mice

3. Change the Lamp in the room and improve the lighting

A feedback in about 7 days is appreciated.

Best wishes

Sanjay Rath

jk.dasgupta [jk.dasgupta] 26 December 2009 03:23 PM sanjayrathSubject:

Respected Sanjayji,

Pranam. Since last 5-6 days something very peculiar is happening at my home puja place. Every day after we return home in the evening, we are seeing that major portion of the flowers offered to various idols during morning puja (my wife does the puja in the morning) are missing and the door of the temple is slightly opened. But the idols are not disturbed at all.

Initially 2 days the flowers remained disturbed and it seemed that somebody had torn the flowers in pieces. But now the flowers are missing and there is no trace of the same anywhere in the house.

There is one big rodent in our house. We thought that the rodent was doing this. But in case the rodent enters the temple, the idols are bound to get disturbed.

We are very confused at what is happening. What this may be, why such thing is happening - can you please guide us? Our all logics failed.

Regards

Jk