IndiaDivine.org

Questions about the Gem Stones

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Learned Gurus,

Can anyone tell me about my question below (which i have asked sometime back)

.. Adding to this question.

1) Let us say for a dhanus lagna person , who is wearing a " RUBY " ,

what will happen if he is undergoing venus , saturn dasa's. Will it react

negatively or will the significance of saturn dasa go for a toss.

with best regards,

Sreekumar

Dear Respected Gurujis

Most of time , we see the gem stones are prescribed from Rasi Chart , not from

divisional. Is there any significance on this .

As we see this group do lot of analysis of D-Charts , does anybody prescribe

gems based on D-Charts .

Is it because of the time factor , accuracy of seconds required to prescribe

from D-Charts .

Kindly let me know your experts opinion.

with best regards,

Sreekumar .

Dear Sreekumar

for Sagittarius lagna sun is the 9th lord. So Ruby will have influence on

general matters of 9th house even in other planets dasha also.

Again positive or negative influence will depend on other factors also like

position of sun,planets aspecting sun etc.

Regards

Ashok

sohamsa , Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro wrote:

>

>

> Dear Learned Gurus,

>

>    Can anyone tell me about my question below (which i have asked sometime

back) . Adding to this question.

>

> 1) Let us say for a dhanus lagna person , who is wearing a " RUBY " ,

> what will happen if he is undergoing venus , saturn dasa's. Will it react

negatively or will the significance of saturn dasa go for a toss.

>

> with best regards,

> Sreekumar

> ---------------------.

>

>

>

>

> Dear Respected Gurujis

>

> Most of time , we see the gem stones are prescribed from Rasi Chart , not from

divisional. Is there any significance on this .

>

> As we see this group do lot of analysis of D-Charts , does anybody prescribe

gems based on D-Charts .

>

> Is it because of the time factor , accuracy of seconds required to prescribe

from D-Charts .

>

> Kindly let me know your experts opinion.

>

> with best regards,

> Sreekumar .

>

Om Gurave NamahDear Sreekumar, namasteComments bellow. Warm regards,Maja Strbac--- On Wed, 1/6/10, Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro wrote:Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro Questions about the Gem Stonessohamsa Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 4:52 AM

Dear Learned Gurus,

Can anyone tell me about my question below (which i have asked sometime back) . Adding to this question.

1) Let us say for a dhanus lagna person , who is wearing a "RUBY" ,

what will happen if he is undergoing venus , saturn dasa's. Will it react negatively or will the significance of saturn dasa go for a toss.

Determining suitable Gemstone for lifetime or for temporary purpose (such as neutralization of inauspicious effects of current dasa to some extent) is pretty much matter of every individual chart, as entire chart must be taken in consideration. I would have to ask you to provide me birth details for this Dhanu lagna native.Ruby might have some influence on Saturn dasa. This gemstone is having sort of mild heating effect, while Sani and its gemstone blue sapphire are having strong cooling effect. Ill effects of Sani dasa (or even Gochar-Kantaka Sani and Sade Sati) may result in excessive "cooling" and Vayu Tatva increasing: leading native in to social isolation, too much of hard work and even depression. Mild heating effects of Ruby can hardly nullify

this.Gemstones for Mangal and Sukra (red coral and diamond respectively) are having strong heating effect, so it is recommendable to apply them in order to remedy these effects of Sani dasa or Sani Gochar to some extent.

with best regards,

Sreekumar

Dear Respected Gurujis

Most of time , we see the gem stones are prescribed from Rasi Chart , not from divisional. Is there any significance on this .

Ratna remedies (Gemstones) belong to Tantra group of remedies. Word "Tantra" is derived from "Thanu"-body and "Tray"-to protect, so practically these remedies are used to protect body in a way (this is why one can hardly make a big mistake when advising Gemstone for lagna lord in Rasi chart (D1), at least from health perspective)

As we see this group do lot of analysis of D-Charts , does anybody prescribe gems based on D-Charts .

In a way. It is not a mistake to take divisional charts in consideration when prescribing gemstone, but bare in mind that yogas in divisional charts can hardly fructify unless they are confirmed in Rasi chart. Rasi chart is of most importance in this hierarchy, so that is why its place is No1 when prescribing Gemstone.BTW use only D1-D12 divisional charts for Ratna, as this is Tantra remedy.At least D3 is a must among divisional charts when prescribing gemstone. Up until while ago accent was on Somanatha Drekkana (Karaka for Ratna is chandra, "Soma"-mind, Jala tatva relating these two), but recently I've heard that this is supposed to be Jagannath Drekkana, so I left this issue opened until

I collect some additional explanations.Here is useful link:http://srigaruda.com/visti/index.php/publications/mantra/32-ratna/99-ratna-gemstones

Is it because of the time factor , accuracy of seconds required to prescribe from D-Charts .

Kindly let me know your experts opinion. (Not exactly an experts opinion, but I hope it was of some help)

with best regards,

Sreekumar .

Thanks for your reply AshokIn this case ( dob 21st Dec 1971- 7.25 AM - Palghat ( 10° 46' N, 76° 42 E.)) the 9th Lord is in Lagna .But my worry is that , if the person undergoing , venus dasa/subperiod or saturn dasa/subperiod , will thier good effects minimized due to wearing ruby , as sun is imical to them. or is that , we have to wear ruby only in sun subperiod . (in this case the saturn and venus is in 6th and 2nd house - with a parivarthana).I can understand , ruby will help him to keep up the dharrma ,as it is 9th lord in lagna .My question is will it wipe off or defeat saturn or venus dasa effects .with best regards,Sreekumar --- On Wed, 6/1/10, Ashok

<omjyotish wrote:Ashok <omjyotish Re: Questions about the Gem Stonessohamsa Date: Wednesday, 6 January, 2010, 19:52

Dear Sreekumar

for Sagittarius lagna sun is the 9th lord. So Ruby will have influence on general matters of 9th house even in other planets dasha also.

Again positive or negative influence will depend on other factors also like position of sun,planets aspecting sun etc.

Regards

Ashok

sohamsa@ .com, Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Dear Learned Gurus,

>

> Can anyone tell me about my question below (which i have asked sometime back) . Adding to this question.

>

> 1) Let us say for a dhanus lagna person , who is wearing a "RUBY" ,

> what will happen if he is undergoing venus , saturn dasa's. Will it react negatively or will the significance of saturn dasa go for a toss.

>

> with best regards,

> Sreekumar

> ------------ --------- .

>

>

>

>

> Dear Respected Gurujis

>

> Most of time , we see the gem stones are prescribed from Rasi Chart , not from divisional. Is there any significance on this .

>

> As we see this group do lot of analysis of D-Charts , does anybody prescribe gems based on D-Charts .

>

> Is it because of the time factor , accuracy of seconds required to prescribe from D-Charts .

>

> Kindly let me know your experts opinion.

>

> with best regards,

> Sreekumar .

>