IndiaDivine.org

PIL ON ASTROLOGY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR SIR,DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SUCH PIL.The native goes to a astrologer on his/her ownaccord. There is no law which forces him to consult an astrologer. As such there are no groundfor court to intervene.Govt of India can make regulations to save a nativefrom cheats.Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear All,I believe there is no reason for anyone to worry even if this PIL is filed...or even if this PIL comes out with a decision against astrology. We all in this group "do not" believe....but "Know for sure" that Vedic Astrology holds water. So let the world say whatever it wants....we are still here to discuss and learn more on astrology. I believe there would always be people like Pt. Sanjay Rath who would be there to spread the "Jyoti" of Jyotish despite all this. Most probably this idiot has filed a PIL to gain some cheep popularity...which of course he is getting since he is now being discussed in this group.Whatever the PIL may reasult into....it does not make any

difference to my faith in Astrology....and I believe the same goes to every member of this group. THEN WHY WORRY...Cheers!!- RohitGopal Goel <gkgoel1937sohamsa Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 10:21:30 AM PIL ON ASTROLOGY

DEAR SIR,DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SUCH PIL.The native goes to a astrologer on his/her ownaccord. There is no law which forces him to consult an astrologer. As such there are no groundfor court to intervene.Govt of India can make regulations to save a nativefrom cheats.Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.