IndiaDivine.org

Bhagwanji Raiyani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

karan kumari/archita

write in detail

Bhagwan is Krishna (VISHNU) All other is sub ordinate of Bhagwan

suresh awasthi--- On Wed, 1/13/10, Karan Kumari <architakhera wrote:

Karan Kumari <architakheraRe: Re: PIL against astrology - Bhagwanji Raiyani - Janhit Machsohamsa Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 1:36 PM

respected sarajit

although allah may be same as bhagwan in one aspect but not true completely

god, bhagwan , allah has 3 forms

brahm :also called allah , parmeshwar etc is form in which god resides in each and every molecule of all universe

bhagwan : is energy concentrated at one place giving him shape form etc like shiva ,subramanyam etc

parmatma: the soul of every soul he recides in our soul to give energy to our soul and perform other functions.

THESE 3 FORMS ARE SAME LIKE WATER (SAKAR ROOP LIKE BHAGWAN) , STEAM (NIRANKAR ROOP ALLAH ETC) AND

ICE(PARMATMA , RECIDING ONLY IN ONE PLACE) THOUGH ALL 3 ARE SAME BUT HAVE DIFFERENT FORMS AND THUS FUNCTIONS.

ARCHITA

Sarajit Poddar <sarajit.poddar@ gmail.com>sohamsa@ .comWed, January 13, 2010 4:21:50 PMRE: Re: PIL against astrology - Bhagwanji Raiyani - Janhit Mach

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Gurudev,

God is a generic term and in different language the term is difference. In Hindi, it is Bhagavan. Similarly they have used the term Allah for God in Malay language.

Pranaam

Sarajit

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of Sanjay RathTuesday, 12 January, 2010 10:49 AMsohamsa@ .comRE: Re: PIL against astrology - Bhagwanji Raiyani - Janhit Mach

om gurave namah

Dear Pusya

Who do you think is to blame? Since when is Jesus called Allah? The missionaries have to stop doing such dirty tricks to brain-wash poor people.. It is a shame that such a great religion and such a great teacher/son of god – Jesus Christ, has to be renamed as Allah by missionaries in Malaysia.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of pushyapushya12 January 2010 12:06 AM sohamsa@ .com Re: PIL against astrology - Bhagwanji Raiyani - Janhit Mach

Dear Sanjayji,Thanks for sharing your astrological comment on this issue. Perhaps, the recent "Allah" issue in Malaysia also have some correlation with such planetary alignments:http://news.. google.com/ news/search? aq=f & pz=1 & cf=all & ned=us & hl=en & q=allahBest Wishes,Pushyasohamsa@ .com, "Sanjay Rath" <sanjayrath@. ..> wrote:>> > > > > om gurave namah> > Dear Pusya> > Namakshara is *bha* in Bhagawanji which is Dhanus rÄÅ›i. RÄhu has just entered this sign and he is making some headway in cases and

controvery for some organisation (Mercury with RÄhu) for which he will pick up funds from Ads or donations etc. He will also pick up some following and memberships for the organisation of likeminded retro mercury people with RÄhu, and since there is parivartana between Guru and rahu in the sky, they will say that Guru is RÄhu = Jyotiá¹£a is all cheat and lies and all that guru-chandala stuff. Solution lies in visitng Lord Shiva for protection. I am going to Somanath soon, suggest evryone who can should visit Lord Shiva for protection of the shaastra.> > Mantra for protection is the Mahaakaala Mahadev mantra> > om namah shivaaya mahaakaalaaya hum hum sah> > The eclipse is on the 15th Jan...then we start seeing changes. It is a deadly eclipse..> > Best Wishes> > Sanjay Rath> > 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762> >

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www... org> > > > sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .com] On Behalf Of pushyapushya> 11 January 2010 07:50 PM > sohamsa@ .com> PIL against astrology - Bhagwanji Raiyani - Janhit Mach> > > > > > Dear List Members,>

> > > Sharing some links here for those who are interested in this issue:> > > > "This PIL is not on astrologer's chart charts" (Times of India)> > http://timesofindia .indiatimes. com/city/ mumbai/This- PIL-is-not- on-astrologers- charts-/articles how/5431833. cms> > > > Janhit Manch's official website:> > http://www.janhitma nch.org/ <http://www.janhitma nch.org/pil. htm> > > > > Found this interesting article which may help us to understand why Mr Bhagwanji Raiyani filed the PIL against astrology: > > 'If a

shrine is illegal, it has to be demolished'> > http://in.rediff. com/news/ 2003/nov/ 11inter.htm :> > > > "But why are you an atheist?> > I will tell you about one incident in my life. I am from a small village near Rajkot in Gujarat. I belonged to a poor family and one day a dog bit my younger sister who was three years old. I was nine at that time and no one in my family knew what to do? Some villagers advised us to go and see a doctor who would give 14 injections to cure her. But others advised us that we should visit a temple near our village and take the blessings of a godman there.> > I went with my father to that man. He gave us some offerings and said that god had blessed my sister. She would be cured soon. But two months later she died. That was the first time I started getting

apprehensive about the powers of god and when I grew up I became an atheist."> > Bhagwanji Raiyani on YouTube:> > http://www.youtube. com/user/ fastjusticeindia> > > > It will be interesting to analyse the chart of this PIL filing against astrology and predict its outcome (mercury still retrograding now in the natural 9th house with debilitated rahu). > > > > If we are able to get hold of his birth data, it can also be a good exercise to understand charts of atheist (strong lagna/lagna lord, weak 9th house/lord?) . > > > > Best Wishes,> > Pushya>