IndiaDivine.org

Shani Saade Sati-some old questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sirs,

Namaskar

These are some old questions of Shani-saade sati and Shani Gochar Shani.

Q)Is it true that for some lagna's like Vrishbha and Tula Shani sade-sati is not

challenging

Shani Dev brings about too much of restraint and slow down in life.

Does person get in wrong networks at onset of Shani Saade Sati?

Do they make wrong choices to suffer the burden later,learn a disciplined lesson

in life.

Please post some of the real experiences of Saade sati .

I suffered horrible emotional pains during saade-sati and Shani gochar last

year.Does it happen to all in those transit periods.

best Regards

Ashish.

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ashish the best way is to find about 10 carts of both lagnas and see excperiences. For vrishabha and tula lagna Sani is yoga karaka and that is the reason for such statement, but Sani is malefic planet and it will give bad karma effects to us it is the intensity/quality which differs.

There is also another Sati of his, namely Kantaka Sani. There are also remedies for this.

Please go through some older posts and maybe Sanjays Vedic Remedies if you have.

Wish u all the best,

Bojan

Bojan Vidakovic

Ucitelj djotisha i djotish konsultantza clanke i konsultacije pogledajte:

http://www.jatavedas.com

--- On Mon, 1/18/10, AS <bondmerama wrote:

AS <bondmerama Shani Saade Sati-some old questionssohamsa Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 7:22 AM

Respected Sirs,NamaskarThese are some old questions of Shani-saade sati and Shani Gochar Shani.Q)Is it true that for some lagna's like Vrishbha and Tula Shani sade-sati is not challengingShani Dev brings about too much of restraint and slow down in life.Does person get in wrong networks at onset of Shani Saade Sati?Do they make wrong choices to suffer the burden later,learn a disciplined lesson in life.Please post some of the real experiences of Saade sati .I suffered horrible emotional pains during saade-sati and Shani gochar last year.Does it happen to all in those transit periods.best RegardsAshish.

Dear Sirs,

I've had a very different experience of Shani Saade Saati. I was expecting a difficult time but it turned out to be something else. Got a stable Job in the period, Foreign Travels, Got Married, Financially good period. And as soon as it ended, started facing the heat and currently undergoing a very difficult time. By the time when the period of Saade Saati was about to end, I had already started suffering and when asked, was told that the good time will come soon when the Saade Saati period has ended. Now that it has ended, I find myself in even more troubles. I've attached my chart for the reference. Is there something wrong with the chart or the general interpretations lacked some serious study? Gurujan's and Learned Member's time is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Vivek

sohamsa From: janbovidDate: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:57:53 -0800Re: Shani Saade Sati-some old questions

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ashish the best way is to find about 10 carts of both lagnas and see excperiences. For vrishabha and tula lagna Sani is yoga karaka and that is the reason for such statement, but Sani is malefic planet and it will give bad karma effects to us it is the intensity/quality which differs.

There is also another Sati of his, namely Kantaka Sani. There are also remedies for this.

Please go through some older posts and maybe Sanjays Vedic Remedies if you have.

Wish u all the best,

Bojan

Bojan Vidakovic

Ucitelj djotisha i djotish konsultantza clanke i konsultacije pogledajte:

http://www.jatavedas.com

--- On Mon, 1/18/10, AS <bondmerama (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:

AS <bondmerama (AT) (DOT) in> Shani Saade Sati-some old questionssohamsa Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 7:22 AM

Respected Sirs,NamaskarThese are some old questions of Shani-saade sati and Shani Gochar Shani.Q)Is it true that for some lagna's like Vrishbha and Tula Shani sade-sati is not challengingShani Dev brings about too much of restraint and slow down in life.Does person get in wrong networks at onset of Shani Saade Sati?Do they make wrong choices to suffer the burden later,learn a disciplined lesson in life.Please post some of the real experiences of Saade sati .I suffered horrible emotional pains during saade-sati and Shani gochar last year.Does it happen to all in those transit periods.best RegardsAshish.

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.