IndiaDivine.org

Shani Saade Sati-some explanation to Ashish and Bojon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bojon and Ashish,Namaskar,Regarding shani and other malefics planets there are lots of fears and misconception.Please note the following :-1). Both Natural benefic and natural malefic planets may be good or bad as per the placement and house ownership in the horoscope of native hence turned to be functional benefic or natural malefic.2).Natural Benefic and natural malefic is core nature or basic instinct of the planet . i.e a hardliner or a softliner in politics. natural benefics are soft liners whereas natural malefics are hard liners.3). if Jupiter is a functional malefic it will equally harm the native as natural malefic do if it is bad in ones horoscope but in a soft manner such as life style diseases i.e diabetes , cancer etc where as if Saturn or mars are bad in ones horoscope who are natural

malefic they will give accidents ,unsound mind etc diseases which have high level of instant grief.4).I myself is a native of Tula Lagna and i had number of friends and family members with tula and vrishabh lagna , and my experience about shani is as follows :-a). With every constraint in life there was a bright light at the end of tunnel and the results were permanent ,i.e that the lesson learnt are deeply rooted and never forgetting ones.b). Even as a kid i was fascinated by the shani i.e In Russian books on universe i and my friends with tula or kanya lagna were fascinated by shani.I am worshiping shani since 1988 and my grand father was doing so since early 1950`s when no one worship shani in north India.c).Wrong networking was there but after the lesson was learnt you are free from wrong network for

all of your life.d).the choices which one makes during any of the shani periods were for the right direction for over all benefits. There is no use if you score 100 marks in maths and failed in any other subject he will still be repeating the same class so balanced result is better that 2 extremes.e). For tula or vrishabh lagna as shani is yogakaraka the lesson learn are permanent as shani blesses the native for being yogakaraka so you do not repeate there mistakes where as for other lagnas for whom shani is not so auspicious the native keep on repeating the mistakes and hence blaming shani being so harsh.so you can say for tula and vrishabh lagna people shani is auspicious or in other words these lagna people learn lesson quickly from life.f) as Budha rashi follows after both the lagna so in sadi satti and in nakshatra dasa the shani dasa follows ,

so good fruits are bound to be experienced after such lessons.g). if lesson learnt were remembered by native then in shani dasa or sadi satti the good results are bound to be experinced.Regards,

Raju Gupta--- On Mon, 1/18/10, Bojan Vidakovic <janbovid wrote:Bojan Vidakovic <janbovidRe: Shani Saade Sati-some old questionssohamsa Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:57 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ashish the best way is to find about 10 carts of both lagnas and see excperiences. For vrishabha and tula lagna Sani is yoga karaka and that is the reason for such statement, but Sani is malefic planet and it will give bad karma effects to us it is the intensity/quality which differs.

There is also another Sati of his, namely Kantaka Sani. There are also remedies for this.

Please go through some older posts and maybe Sanjays Vedic Remedies if you have.

Wish u all the best,

Bojan

Bojan Vidakovic

Ucitelj djotisha i djotish konsultantza clanke i konsultacije pogledajte:

http://www.jataveda s.com

--- On Mon, 1/18/10, AS <bondmerama (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:

AS <bondmerama (AT) (DOT) in> Shani Saade Sati-some old questionssohamsa@ .comMonday, January 18, 2010, 7:22 AM

Respected Sirs,NamaskarThese are some old questions of Shani-saade sati and Shani Gochar Shani.Q)Is it true that for some lagna's like Vrishbha and Tula Shani sade-sati is not challengingShani Dev brings about too much of restraint and slow down in life.Does person get in wrong networks at onset of Shani Saade Sati?Do they make wrong choices to suffer the burden later,learn a disciplined lesson in life.Please post some of the real experiences of Saade sati .I suffered horrible emotional pains during saade-sati and Shani gochar last year.Does it happen to all in those transit periods.best RegardsAshish.