IndiaDivine.org

Rath jis apointment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Rath ji

I have been trying to seek an appointment with you for last 2 years.

Trying to get the same once again, when ever you are in Delhi. Tried to call your office, they said send an email to which there was no reply. This was six months back . Every now and then I try to get it then sit quietly if I don't get and then try againafter a while after overcoming a bad phase! Hope to get lucky this time!

Regards

Anu

--- On Mon, 18/1/10, Sanjay Rath <sjrath wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sjrathRe: Re: the Word and it's consequencessohamsa Date: Monday, 18 January, 2010, 11:01 AM

Dear Arpad ji

Let us assume that you would not want to face the terrible consequences of the madness in this life time, yet you have had access to the knowledge through various sources, so should you not leave something for posterity. Maybe think of a private book for friends and like minded ones who wish to know the truth and are equally tired but do not have such knowledge or may not be able to access this as so much has changed.

When I go to Orissa, and see how modern everything has become, it is a sign of some development, prosperity and all that. But then the knowledge of the old traditions is now rotting in museums crying out for a passerby or curious tourist to glimpse at it through glass panes. The pathshala of Shankaracharya is still standing strong grinding out young Vedic scholars from Puri who are supposed to keep the Rk Veda alive, but for how long? Everything is changing so fast - the romantic past has gone with the wind. The silence which made me see jyotish knowledge has given way to terrible noise everywhere.

Please consider - one day we all have to part with the world and what we leave for posterity should be of use to at least one soul. And your knowledge deserves to be here.

I for one am willing and would be most delighted, to be your student in this; if you need ears - I am a good listener.

Either way, do consider penning those thoughts.

With profound regard

Sanjay Rath

panchasila

Saturday, January 16, 2010 1:21 PM

sohamsa@ .com

Re: the Word and it's consequences

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Sanjay-ji,

yes, you are quite right, I have left a few things unsaid.... it is better this way, for now.Suffice it to say, that all these missionary activities,stupidit ies,neo converts-sneaky covert/overt/ forced conversions- and the ocean of suffering which the religions of the Desert (the 3 main ones)unleashed for the last few thousand years,fills me with unutterable sadness.

Ignorance is everywhere.. ...

With deep respect to all.

AJ

sohamsa@ .com, "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath wrote:>> > > om gurave namah> > Dear Arpad ji> > First â€" A very happy Makar Sankranti to you and family and everyone else in this forum.> > Thank you for your most enlightened post. I agree with your points.> > > > Technically you are right in saying that Allah is a word that the Islamists have taken from Hebrew and therefore they cannot claim any proprietary rights to it, but then please consider this entire episode from what is good to maintain some peace among people who do not have the learning and patience of the academic world to understand all this. Religion has caused some of the worst wars in this world. People die everyday in the name of one god or another with false promises for deliverance. In such a scenario, it is best to accept that the Islamists will be sensitive

about the name Allah as much as Vaishnava would be with the name Krishna or Shaivites with Shiva and Christians with Jesus. My statement was made in that light with the hope that people learn to live and let live. I give another example - In India, the Hindi Bible calls God with the name Isa or Isvara (please correct me if I am wrong). Now, a statement like Jesus is the son of Isa or son of Isvara is fine by the Hindu as it seems most true to him, but saying Jesus is isvara or Jesus is Shiva ...now where is that going to lead? Orissa started burning. Of what use is all this propaganda if it is only going to lead to death. If we have to do anything to stop these mindless deaths, then it must be done, for peace is the single highest virtue of any society. Why give weapons in the hands of monkeys who can use it to exploit the simple ones, and if people are simple or not educated, who is to be blamed for it? Who is responsible to ensure that the society

gets educated? That is another issue altogether as a lot depends on peoples definition of Government - what do they want governed in their lives.> > Hope you appreciate my point in this light - I have been a Gov. servant earlier so will have a slightly different viewpoint than pure academics.> > > > Now what was there before Christ? Nothing?? Are we to assume that a people, so lettered and so cultured had nothing before Christ. Then we say it was Hebrew, but that was the language of the slaves. What was the language and culture of those before them? Everything changes and we cannot take History as the guarantor of anything. It simply records some things but guarantee's nothing. Therefore, the root of something need not be the reason to claim it as a right. Even the father who gives birth to a child cannot claim the right over its life - and cannot take the life away simply because he gave it or caused it to

happen.> > > > Arpad ji, old converts have finished their small Jihad and are now in Jihad-e-Akbar, the inner Jihad. The ones you speak of in Malaysia, Pakistan and such places are *new Muslims* and are too busy with their external Jihad. This is a manifestation of their confusion. This is true about all *neo-converts* . They are too busy trying to fight outside battle having forgotten the real battle that rages inside, the battle for spiritual enlightenment.> > ....> > That name calculation to 66 is Brilliant but 33 is not a *prime number* as I understand it in Mathematics. Perhaps I am missing something here.> > There is so much unsaid in your mail. I read it a few times and thought you wanted to say something more. Perhaps it is better that way. Perhaps later.> > > > I blame the Clergy on both sides irrespective of them being Islam or Christian. All they

do is make people fight their little battles for free. Oh yes, they have all these soldiers of religion for free. Poor Malaysians. The west has brought nothing but darkness into their lives in the name of religion.> > > > Best Wishes> > Sanjay Rath> > 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762> > Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org> > > > sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of panchasila> 13 January 2010 05:49 AM > sohamsa@ .com> Re: the Word and it's consequences> > > > > > Hare Rama Krishna,> > Dear Sanjay,> > While both of us deplore the abhorrent missionary

activities of many if not most of the churches worldwide, the issue in Malaysia is different.The core of the matter is that Christians want to use the "word" Allah in their normal prayers and publications. (as they have done now for many, may years) The reactions of the malay/muslim community is verging on the hysterical. It has been pointed out, that Malaysian Christians have used this word for many centuries in Malaya (before Malaysia became a state) in Sabah, Sarawak and elsewhere.Local, indigenious people in Sarawak (the Dayaks) are Christians for some centuries now, even though they retained some of their less "elegant" activities, i.e. some of them are still head hunters, in the literal sense of the word (and no doubt good Christians, at least they consider themselves as such.)They all use the word Allah in their worship. Sadly,churches are firebombed and burned, all because of the perceived "monopoly" of one group of people on a word.>

> But of course we must face the truth however inconvenient it may be.The word itself if not only pre Islamic but also non Arabic. It may come as a shock to some that this is a borrowed word from ancient Hebrew,which was (for good reason it seems)found it's way into Islam.> > Those of you who are not familiar with Hebrew language (and the Quabbalah), please allow me to spell this word as it was and is originally: A (aleph)L(lamed) L (lamed) H (heh). The numerical values for each letters are A=1,L=30,L=30, H= 5, or the total 66! > > Please notice the presence of the "prime number" 33 doubled.There are many mysteries in this Name, but due to lack of space I will not elaborate on this here.Arabic is a simplified younger cousin (much younger!!!) of Hebrew, and those of you who can read Arabic letters must be well aware of this fact.This language rests on ancient Hebrew. So, this word and it's many variations are actually

in the Bible, for at least 3500 years or more.To claim "copyright" on this Name is preposterous!> > Not only that.Christians have used this Name with exact the same spelling for nearly 2000 years in the middle east and are still using it without any objections from the majority muslim populations.> > Only now, some politicians have discovered in Malaysia this centuries old usage of local Christians, and as elections are looming, trying to "create" an issue out of a non issue.As usual, the masses of ignorant people follow their leaders.> > I am aware that for this letter I might be stoned in Saudi Arabia, even though I mean no offence to anyone, either Muslims or Christians.Then again, it may be well to remember, that the ruins of probably the oldest church (yes church) in the world, is in Saudi Arabia, just outside of Mecca….Nestorian Christians built it in the 3rd century. At one time, some 1800 years

ago, way before the rise of Islam, there were many churches and Christian communities in The Arabian Peninsula, around Medina and Mecca.No doubt, they used the word Allah in their prayers. (N.B. Saudi Authorities guard the ruins 24/7, for obvious reasons)> > Well, the missionaries are innocent- for once….> > > > With deep respect to all,> > AJ> > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > > > om gurave namah> > > > Dear Pusya> > > > Who do you think is to blame? Since when is Jesus called Allah? The missionaries have to stop doing such dirty tricks to brain-wash poor people. It is a shame that such a great religion and such a great teacher/son of god

â€" Jesus Christ, has to be renamed as Allah by missionaries in Malaysia.> > > > Best Wishes> > > > Sanjay Rath> > > > 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762> > > > Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of pushyapushya> > 12 January 2010 12:06 AM > > sohamsa@ .com> > Re: PIL against astrology - Bhagwanji Raiyani - Janhit Mach> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sanjayji,> > > > Thanks for sharing your astrological comment on this issue. > >

> > Perhaps, the recent "Allah" issue in Malaysia also have some correlation with such planetary alignments:> > > > http://news. google.com/ news/search? aq=f <http://news. google.com/ news/search? aq=f & pz=1 & cf=all & ned=us & hl=en & q=allah> & pz=1 & cf=all & ned=us & hl=en & q=allah> > > > Best Wishes,> > Pushya> > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa% 40. com> , "Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > .>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Anu

Why don't you book one at my website and then you will get a date soon. Or is it something else that worries, private, send me sms at 9818593935

Best wishes

Sanjay Rath

pratibha grover

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:06 PM

sohamsa

Cc: sjrath

Re: Rath jis apointment

Respected Rath ji

I have been trying to seek an appointment with you for last 2 years.

Trying to get the same once again, when ever you are in Delhi. Tried to call your office, they said send an email to which there was no reply. This was six months back . Every now and then I try to get it then sit quietly if I don't get and then try againafter a while after overcoming a bad phase! Hope to get lucky this time!

Regards

Anu

--- On Mon, 18/1/10, Sanjay Rath <sjrath (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sjrath (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: the Word and it's consequencessohamsa Date: Monday, 18 January, 2010, 11:01 AM

Dear Arpad ji

Let us assume that you would not want to face the terrible consequences of the madness in this life time, yet you have had access to the knowledge through various sources, so should you not leave something for posterity. Maybe think of a private book for friends and like minded ones who wish to know the truth and are equally tired but do not have such knowledge or may not be able to access this as so much has changed.

When I go to Orissa, and see how modern everything has become, it is a sign of some development, prosperity and all that. But then the knowledge of the old traditions is now rotting in museums crying out for a passerby or curious tourist to glimpse at it through glass panes. The pathshala of Shankaracharya is still standing strong grinding out young Vedic scholars from Puri who are supposed to keep the Rk Veda alive, but for how long? Everything is changing so fast - the romantic past has gone with the wind. The silence which made me see jyotish knowledge has given way to terrible noise everywhere.

Please consider - one day we all have to part with the world and what we leave for posterity should be of use to at least one soul. And your knowledge deserves to be here.

I for one am willing and would be most delighted, to be your student in this; if you need ears - I am a good listener.

Either way, do consider penning those thoughts.

With profound regard

Sanjay Rath

panchasila

Saturday, January 16, 2010 1:21 PM

sohamsa@ .com

Re: the Word and it's consequences

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Sanjay-ji,

yes, you are quite right, I have left a few things unsaid.... it is better this way, for now.Suffice it to say, that all these missionary activities,stupidit ies,neo converts-sneaky covert/overt/ forced conversions- and the ocean of suffering which the religions of the Desert (the 3 main ones)unleashed for the last few thousand years,fills me with unutterable sadness.

Ignorance is everywhere.. ...

With deep respect to all.

AJ

sohamsa@ .com, "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath wrote:>> > > om gurave namah> > Dear Arpad ji> > First â€" A very happy Makar Sankranti to you and family and everyone else in this forum.> > Thank you for your most enlightened post. I agree with your points.> > > > Technically you are right in saying that Allah is a word that the Islamists have taken from Hebrew and therefore they cannot claim any proprietary rights to it, but then please consider this entire episode from what is good to maintain some peace among people who do not have the learning and patience of the academic world to understand all this. Religion has caused some of the worst wars in this world. People die everyday in the name of one god or another with false promises for deliverance. In such a scenario, it is best to accept that the Islamists will be sensitive about the name Allah as much as Vaishnava would be with the name Krishna or Shaivites with Shiva and Christians with Jesus. My statement was made in that light with the hope that people learn to live and let live. I give another example - In India, the Hindi Bible calls God with the name Isa or Isvara (please correct me if I am wrong). Now, a statement like Jesus is the son of Isa or son of Isvara is fine by the Hindu as it seems most true to him, but saying Jesus is isvara or Jesus is Shiva ...now where is that going to lead? Orissa started burning. Of what use is all this propaganda if it is only going to lead to death. If we have to do anything to stop these mindless deaths, then it must be done, for peace is the single highest virtue of any society. Why give weapons in the hands of monkeys who can use it to exploit the simple ones, and if people are simple or not educated, who is to be blamed for it? Who is responsible to ensure that the society gets educated? That is another issue altogether as a lot depends on peoples definition of Government - what do they want governed in their lives.> > Hope you appreciate my point in this light - I have been a Gov. servant earlier so will have a slightly different viewpoint than pure academics.> > > > Now what was there before Christ? Nothing?? Are we to assume that a people, so lettered and so cultured had nothing before Christ. Then we say it was Hebrew, but that was the language of the slaves. What was the language and culture of those before them? Everything changes and we cannot take History as the guarantor of anything. It simply records some things but guarantee's nothing. Therefore, the root of something need not be the reason to claim it as a right. Even the father who gives birth to a child cannot claim the right over its life - and cannot take the life away simply because he gave it or caused it to happen.> > > > Arpad ji, old converts have finished their small Jihad and are now in Jihad-e-Akbar, the inner Jihad. The ones you speak of in Malaysia, Pakistan and such places are *new Muslims* and are too busy with their external Jihad. This is a manifestation of their confusion. This is true about all *neo-converts* . They are too busy trying to fight outside battle having forgotten the real battle that rages inside, the battle for spiritual enlightenment.> > ....> > That name calculation to 66 is Brilliant but 33 is not a *prime number* as I understand it in Mathematics. Perhaps I am missing something here.> > There is so much unsaid in your mail. I read it a few times and thought you wanted to say something more. Perhaps it is better that way. Perhaps later.> > > > I blame the Clergy on both sides irrespective of them being Islam or Christian. All they do is make people fight their little battles for free. Oh yes, they have all these soldiers of religion for free. Poor Malaysians. The west has brought nothing but darkness into their lives in the name of religion.> > > > Best Wishes> > Sanjay Rath> > 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762> > Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org> > > > sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of panchasila> 13 January 2010 05:49 AM > sohamsa@ .com> Re: the Word and it's consequences> > > > > > Hare Rama Krishna,> > Dear Sanjay,> > While both of us deplore the abhorrent missionary activities of many if not most of the churches worldwide, the issue in Malaysia is different.The core of the matter is that Christians want to use the "word" Allah in their normal prayers and publications. (as they have done now for many, may years) The reactions of the malay/muslim community is verging on the hysterical. It has been pointed out, that Malaysian Christians have used this word for many centuries in Malaya (before Malaysia became a state) in Sabah, Sarawak and elsewhere.Local, indigenious people in Sarawak (the Dayaks) are Christians for some centuries now, even though they retained some of their less "elegant" activities, i.e. some of them are still head hunters, in the literal sense of the word (and no doubt good Christians, at least they consider themselves as such.)They all use the word Allah in their worship. Sadly,churches are firebombed and burned, all because of the perceived "monopoly" of one group of people on a word.> > But of course we must face the truth however inconvenient it may be.The word itself if not only pre Islamic but also non Arabic. It may come as a shock to some that this is a borrowed word from ancient Hebrew,which was (for good reason it seems)found it's way into Islam.> > Those of you who are not familiar with Hebrew language (and the Quabbalah), please allow me to spell this word as it was and is originally: A (aleph)L(lamed) L (lamed) H (heh). The numerical values for each letters are A=1,L=30,L=30, H= 5, or the total 66! > > Please notice the presence of the "prime number" 33 doubled.There are many mysteries in this Name, but due to lack of space I will not elaborate on this here.Arabic is a simplified younger cousin (much younger!!!) of Hebrew, and those of you who can read Arabic letters must be well aware of this fact.This language rests on ancient Hebrew. So, this word and it's many variations are actually in the Bible, for at least 3500 years or more.To claim "copyright" on this Name is preposterous!> > Not only that.Christians have used this Name with exact the same spelling for nearly 2000 years in the middle east and are still using it without any objections from the majority muslim populations.> > Only now, some politicians have discovered in Malaysia this centuries old usage of local Christians, and as elections are looming, trying to "create" an issue out of a non issue.As usual, the masses of ignorant people follow their leaders.> > I am aware that for this letter I might be stoned in Saudi Arabia, even though I mean no offence to anyone, either Muslims or Christians.Then again, it may be well to remember, that the ruins of probably the oldest church (yes church) in the world, is in Saudi Arabia, just outside of Mecca….Nestorian Christians built it in the 3rd century. At one time, some 1800 years ago, way before the rise of Islam, there were many churches and Christian communities in The Arabian Peninsula, around Medina and Mecca.No doubt, they used the word Allah in their prayers. (N.B. Saudi Authorities guard the ruins 24/7, for obvious reasons)> > Well, the missionaries are innocent- for once….> > > > With deep respect to all,> > AJ> > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > > > om gurave namah> > > > Dear Pusya> > > > Who do you think is to blame? Since when is Jesus called Allah? The missionaries have to stop doing such dirty tricks to brain-wash poor people. It is a shame that such a great religion and such a great teacher/son of god â€" Jesus Christ, has to be renamed as Allah by missionaries in Malaysia.> > > > Best Wishes> > > > Sanjay Rath> > > > 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762> > > > Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of pushyapushya> > 12 January 2010 12:06 AM > > sohamsa@ .com> > Re: PIL against astrology - Bhagwanji Raiyani - Janhit Mach> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sanjayji,> > > > Thanks for sharing your astrological comment on this issue. > > > > Perhaps, the recent "Allah" issue in Malaysia also have some correlation with such planetary alignments:> > > > http://news. google.com/ news/search? aq=f <http://news. google.com/ news/search? aq=f & pz=1 & cf=all & ned=us & hl=en & q=allah> & pz=1 & cf=all & ned=us & hl=en & q=allah> > > > Best Wishes,> > Pushya> > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa% 40. com> , "Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > .>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.