IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

Attached is the devnagari script for this mantra.

Can both genders recite this mantra regardless of their position of

Sukra in the lagna chart?

How to identify curse of sukra in the lagna chart?

Thanks and Best wishes,

Basant

Pierre

You are right about the subtle difference. These bija are what really defines the birth, form and action of the Mahavidya, or to be more precise Kamala vidya (only Kali and Tara are Mahavidya). Therefore what matters is the use of the appropriate bija and in the appropriate order. There are also different lineages which have separate strings, which are for diff forms and different actions

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Pierre-Olivier

Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:52 PM

sohamsa

[soHamsa] Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...

om gurave namahDear Sanjay, dear AshishWhat Ashish says he is reciting isOm Aim Hrim Shrim Klim Hsauh Jagat Parsutyai Namahwhich differs a little from the Kamala Laksmi mantra Gurudeva recommended to Senthil in message #20031:om aiM hriiM shriiM kliiM sauH jagat-pra-suutyai namaHBest regards,Pierre-Olivier Loiselsohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath wrote:>> Dear Ashish,> One lady I know had a terrible curse of Venus and I told her to do this for one year and not to stop till all problems vanish. They will go. They will have to go away. That is the sign of end of curse.> The point is that a curse by a powerful brahmana graha is very tough to overcome and there will be suffering. This mantra is basically like penicillin - the suffering has to be endured until the body is taught to fight and destroy the germs.> In the case of that lady she started having uncontrolled periods and some people said she got cancer and what not all. I was calm and sure that it is just a question of time. The harder the curse the more intense this will be. Be done with it once and for all in life rather than having bouts of the suffering throughout life. After a year her bleeding stopped as suddenly as it had started. Around the same time her sister-in-laws started liking her suddenly. All women became her good friends. She regained old friends from many years. She suddenly got engagaed and married. She suddenly had lots and lots of jewelry and clothes to wear. Her old car got replaced with a brand new big car .... and now a moment does not go without her enjoying her diamonds.> Yes, she says her suffering was worth every bit of it.> The mantra had become so strong inside her that any girl she gives this mantra to gets married off soon, provided she does the entire pooja and sadhana.> Ashish what you experience is confirmation that you are doing the mantra well. Please continue it with courage and fortitude. Make the mind strong to fight this and your body and destiny must change.> My best wishes> Sanjay Rath> > > AS > Monday, January 18, 2010 5:47 PM> sohamsa > Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...> > > > Respected Sanjay Ji.> Namaskar> I was reciting the mantra of "Om Aim Hrim Shrim Klim Hsauh Jagat Parsutyai Namah",to improve my Venus problems.> But I am suffering more after 40 days are over.More over I am suffering from skin infections and testicle problem too.> Please guide.> Best Regards> > sohamsa , "AS" <bondmerama@> wrote:> >> > Respected Sirs,> > Namaskar.> > Over a dozen of well known astrologers of country have predicted love marriage for me,since last 15 years.> > Me too can see the reasons in chart A7 and UL connections,many more yogas of fifth house etcs.> > But why is that I have always failed in manifesting the results,on contary the results have been traumatic and creating illness in body,with spiritual and emotional pains since last 15 years.All females ditched me.When will I actually get married?> > What are the real reasons for such events?> > 07.01.79> > 21:07 pm.> > Lucknow.> > Best Regards> > Ashish.> >>

Ashish

My suggestion is to stop everything that you are doing and to start just ONE simple mantra, which everyone believes to be too simple as they always want powerful mantra with all bija etc ...

This is a prasidda mantra and has no negative effects what-so-ever and can be done without any initiation. The mere reading of this mantra is initiation. It opens the eight petals of the heart lotus, which even the most powerful seeming mantras may not be able to do.

om namo naa-raa-ya-Naa-ya

When to start - right now

how many times - don't count

then how much - say 1 hour to start with (rough estimate - make it longer in morning, less at Noon and more at night > time with watch)

wash feet, hands and face; sit in a very comfortable position, and start reciting this mantra.

do not answer the phone nor anyone. Put one 'Do Not Disturb' sign outside

Repeat his in the morning, lunch and night everyday for 40 days

After that we talk about what you have done or undone

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Ashish

Saturday, January 23, 2010 12:36 PM

sohamsa

Respected Sanjay Ji.Namaskar.I had also recited :"Ka E i La Hreem - Ha Sa Ka Ha La Hreem - Sa Ka La Hreem" for three days on 7th,8th and 9th of Jan 2010.It was on 1st of Dec 2009,when I instinctively felt the need to recite the Kamala mantra.The day itself,was filled with confusion,but I started it on tuesday.After appox 37 days,I felt that I should worship,Maa Tripurasundari because,curse of mercury,and recited the above mantra,but due intense increase of anxiety I could not continue more than 3 days.It was on 12th of Jan 2010,when i was informed about my broken relationship,Tuesday.I was horribly restless on Tuesday night.Please inform,since no one guided me I had chosen the mantras on own.Did I go wrong somewhere.Best RegardsAshish.sohamsa , "Ashish" <bondmerama wrote:>> Respected Sanjay Ji.> Namaskar.> I hope you have taken my birth data as 7th jan 1979,and not 1st july 1979.> Many on the forum write the birth details in mm/dd/yy format,I had written in dd/mm/yy format> Kindly confirm if I was wrong.> birth details.> 07 jan 1979> 21:07 pm> Lucknow.> The curse here would be of Mercury and not Venus,please check.> Best Regards> Ashish.> > sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath@> wrote:> >> > Pierre> > You are right about the subtle difference. These bija are what really defines the birth, form and action of the Mahavidya, or to be more precise Kamala vidya (only Kali and Tara are Mahavidya). Therefore what matters is the use of the appropriate bija and in the appropriate order. There are also different lineages which have separate strings, which are for diff forms and different actions> > Best Wishes> > Sanjay Rath> > > > > > Pierre-Olivier > > Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:52 PM> > sohamsa > > [soHamsa] Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...> > > > > > > > om gurave namah> > > > Dear Sanjay, dear Ashish> > > > What Ashish says he is reciting is> > Om Aim Hrim Shrim Klim Hsauh Jagat Parsutyai Namah> > > > which differs a little from the Kamala Laksmi mantra Gurudeva recommended to Senthil in message #20031:> > om aiM hriiM shriiM kliiM sauH jagat-pra-suutyai namaH> > > > Best regards,> > Pierre-Olivier Loisel> > > > sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ashish,> > > One lady I know had a terrible curse of Venus and I told her to do this for one year and not to stop till all problems vanish. They will go. They will have to go away. That is the sign of end of curse.> > > The point is that a curse by a powerful brahmana graha is very tough to overcome and there will be suffering. This mantra is basically like penicillin - the suffering has to be endured until the body is taught to fight and destroy the germs.> > > In the case of that lady she started having uncontrolled periods and some people said she got cancer and what not all. I was calm and sure that it is just a question of time. The harder the curse the more intense this will be. Be done with it once and for all in life rather than having bouts of the suffering throughout life. After a year her bleeding stopped as suddenly as it had started. Around the same time her sister-in-laws started liking her suddenly. All women became her good friends. She regained old friends from many years. She suddenly got engagaed and married. She suddenly had lots and lots of jewelry and clothes to wear. Her old car got replaced with a brand new big car .... and now a moment does not go without her enjoying her diamonds.> > > Yes, she says her suffering was worth every bit of it.> > > The mantra had become so strong inside her that any girl she gives this mantra to gets married off soon, provided she does the entire pooja and sadhana.> > > Ashish what you experience is confirmation that you are doing the mantra well. Please continue it with courage and fortitude. Make the mind strong to fight this and your body and destiny must change.> > > My best wishes> > > Sanjay Rath> > > > > > > > > AS > > > Monday, January 18, 2010 5:47 PM> > > sohamsa > > > Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...> > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Sanjay Ji.> > > Namaskar> > > I was reciting the mantra of "Om Aim Hrim Shrim Klim Hsauh Jagat Parsutyai Namah",to improve my Venus problems.> > > But I am suffering more after 40 days are over.More over I am suffering from skin infections and testicle problem too.> > > Please guide.> > > Best Regards> > > > > > sohamsa , "AS" <bondmerama@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Sirs,> > > > Namaskar.> > > > Over a dozen of well known astrologers of country have predicted love marriage for me,since last 15 years.> > > > Me too can see the reasons in chart A7 and UL connections,many more yogas of fifth house etcs.> > > > But why is that I have always failed in manifesting the results,on contary the results have been traumatic and creating illness in body,with spiritual and emotional pains since last 15 years.All females ditched me.When will I actually get married?> > > > What are the real reasons for such events?> > > > 07.01.79> > > > 21:07 pm.> > > > Lucknow.> > > > Best Regards> > > > Ashish.> > > >> > >> >>

Ashish, That’s right. Then why did you start that mantra in the first place? Marriage, relationships issue.

Just noticed your Venus is nicha in navamsha and dasamsha and is also in Vrschika rashi

The curse is Budha - uncle and afflicted by AK and in sign co-owned by 8th lord. If there is some form of deformity in body then that is the maximum effect of the curse, else it will hit the nervous system.

I was right about asking you to do the Narayana aSTakSarI mantra.

First finish the Narayana before you ask for anything else or do anything else.

-----------

Venus is Ista devata giver as Tula has 3 planets in 12H from KA - Mars in Sc. Sitaa-Raam

Me is also in 1st Drekkana - this confirms my direction of thought. Do you have a village or town devata associated with either village or town or birth place? There are 3 important temples around the region. Can you tell me the names of temples?

Is any temple associated with Rama? One seems to be associated with Shiva (Linga) and one is surely associated with a powerful local deity like Devi or Hanuman ...some Kalika shakti. Please confirm.

Best Wishes

Sanjay

Ashish

Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:55 AM

sohamsa

Respected Sanjay Ji.Namaskar.I hope you have taken my birth data as 7th jan 1979,and not 1st july 1979.Many on the forum write the birth details in mm/dd/yy format,I had written in dd/mm/yy formatKindly confirm if I was wrong.birth details.07 jan 197921:07 pmLucknow.The curse here would be of Mercury and not Venus,please check.Best RegardsAshish.sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath wrote:>> Pierre> You are right about the subtle difference. These bija are what really defines the birth, form and action of the Mahavidya, or to be more precise Kamala vidya (only Kali and Tara are Mahavidya). Therefore what matters is the use of the appropriate bija and in the appropriate order. There are also different lineages which have separate strings, which are for diff forms and different actions> Best Wishes> Sanjay Rath> > > Pierre-Olivier > Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:52 PM> sohamsa > [soHamsa] Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...> > > > om gurave namah> > Dear Sanjay, dear Ashish> > What Ashish says he is reciting is> Om Aim Hrim Shrim Klim Hsauh Jagat Parsutyai Namah> > which differs a little from the Kamala Laksmi mantra Gurudeva recommended to Senthil in message #20031:> om aiM hriiM shriiM kliiM sauH jagat-pra-suutyai namaH> > Best regards,> Pierre-Olivier Loisel> > sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ashish,> > One lady I know had a terrible curse of Venus and I told her to do this for one year and not to stop till all problems vanish. They will go. They will have to go away. That is the sign of end of curse.> > The point is that a curse by a powerful brahmana graha is very tough to overcome and there will be suffering. This mantra is basically like penicillin - the suffering has to be endured until the body is taught to fight and destroy the germs.> > In the case of that lady she started having uncontrolled periods and some people said she got cancer and what not all. I was calm and sure that it is just a question of time. The harder the curse the more intense this will be. Be done with it once and for all in life rather than having bouts of the suffering throughout life. After a year her bleeding stopped as suddenly as it had started. Around the same time her sister-in-laws started liking her suddenly. All women became her good friends. She regained old friends from many years. She suddenly got engagaed and married. She suddenly had lots and lots of jewelry and clothes to wear. Her old car got replaced with a brand new big car .... and now a moment does not go without her enjoying her diamonds.> > Yes, she says her suffering was worth every bit of it.> > The mantra had become so strong inside her that any girl she gives this mantra to gets married off soon, provided she does the entire pooja and sadhana.> > Ashish what you experience is confirmation that you are doing the mantra well. Please continue it with courage and fortitude. Make the mind strong to fight this and your body and destiny must change.> > My best wishes> > Sanjay Rath> > > > > > AS > > Monday, January 18, 2010 5:47 PM> > sohamsa > > Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...> > > > > > > > Respected Sanjay Ji.> > Namaskar> > I was reciting the mantra of "Om Aim Hrim Shrim Klim Hsauh Jagat Parsutyai Namah",to improve my Venus problems.> > But I am suffering more after 40 days are over.More over I am suffering from skin infections and testicle problem too.> > Please guide.> > Best Regards> > > > sohamsa , "AS" <bondmerama@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Sirs,> > > Namaskar.> > > Over a dozen of well known astrologers of country have predicted love marriage for me,since last 15 years.> > > Me too can see the reasons in chart A7 and UL connections,many more yogas of fifth house etcs.> > > But why is that I have always failed in manifesting the results,on contary the results have been traumatic and creating illness in body,with spiritual and emotional pains since last 15 years.All females ditched me.When will I actually get married?> > > What are the real reasons for such events?> > > 07.01.79> > > 21:07 pm.> > > Lucknow.> > > Best Regards> > > Ashish.> > >> >>

OM SHRI LAKSHMI NARASIMHAAYA NAMAHDear Ashish,Stick to only 2 Mantras ie., 1) OM NAMO NARAYANAYA 2) OM HRIM HRIM SHRIM SHRIM LAKSHMI VASUDEVAAYA NAMAH

If you look Sri Krishna Misra Navamsha which is especially used in Jaimini system,both Budha and Shukra are placed in Vrishabha Navamsha.So worshipping of Lord Lakshmi Narayana will bestow very auspicious results in your life.

I hope this helps you.With Shri Hari Vayu Guru Naama Smaran,Ramadas rao.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Ashish <bondmerama wrote:

Respected Shri Sanjay Ji and Shri Ramdas Ji.

Namaskar.

Sirs,

I have been reading Shri Vishnu thousand names,daily since Mars-Mercury period.Even I recite " Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevya " daily.

Also I have started worshipping Maa Devi,which I never did in life till now.My left testicle is deformed in Moon mahadasa and Jupiter antardasa.I have installed Laxmi-Naryana idol,in house after reading the BPHS texts for curse of uncle.

Also there are several temples of Durga and Lord Shiva in my native place,near my house.

Also where ever I stay,till now,there is a Shiva Temple,near by.I have suffered from too much nervous anxiety in Moon period and Shani gochars,last one was on 12th of Jan 2010.

Since the age of 15 years,my life went down,ie appx 15 years of suffering,no friends,no social groups,meagre income,etc every thing related to Mercury,5th house.Before that time, was excellent as a child.

One very good thing happened I thank God,after all the suffering,HE showed me the Truth,I am happy about that,and will always be happy about it.

Sir,I did do Maa Kamala puja,to save the relationship this time,I did not wanted to lose her,but it happened again.In fact the Real Truth for me is Love,it is an unfullfilled Karma of some life I believe.

All the things I did was solely felt intutively and I simply followed.

Please tell if I was wrong.

Best Regards

Ashish.

sohamsa , " Sanjay Rath " <sjrath wrote:

>

> Ashish, That's right. Then why did you start that mantra in the first place? Marriage, relationships issue.

> Just noticed your Venus is nicha in navamsha and dasamsha and is also in Vrschika rashi

> The curse is Budha - uncle and afflicted by AK and in sign co-owned by 8th lord. If there is some form of deformity in body then that is the maximum effect of the curse, else it will hit the nervous system.

> I was right about asking you to do the Narayana aSTakSarI mantra.

> First finish the Narayana before you ask for anything else or do anything else.

> -----------

> Venus is Ista devata giver as Tula has 3 planets in 12H from KA - Mars in Sc. Sitaa-Raam

> Me is also in 1st Drekkana - this confirms my direction of thought. Do you have a village or town devata associated with either village or town or birth place? There are 3 important temples around the region. Can you tell me the names of temples?

> Is any temple associated with Rama? One seems to be associated with Shiva (Linga) and one is surely associated with a powerful local deity like Devi or Hanuman ...some Kalika shakti. Please confirm.

> Best Wishes

> Sanjay

>

>

> Ashish

> Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:55 AM

> sohamsa

> [soHamsa] Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...

>

>

>

> Respected Sanjay Ji.

> Namaskar.

> I hope you have taken my birth data as 7th jan 1979,and not 1st july 1979.

> Many on the forum write the birth details in mm/dd/yy format,I had written in dd/mm/yy format

> Kindly confirm if I was wrong.

> birth details.

> 07 jan 1979

> 21:07 pm

> Lucknow.

> The curse here would be of Mercury and not Venus,please check.

> Best Regards

> Ashish.

>

> sohamsa , " Sanjay Rath " <sjrath@> wrote:

> >

> > Pierre

> > You are right about the subtle difference. These bija are what really defines the birth, form and action of the Mahavidya, or to be more precise Kamala vidya (only Kali and Tara are Mahavidya). Therefore what matters is the use of the appropriate bija and in the appropriate order. There are also different lineages which have separate strings, which are for diff forms and different actions

> > Best Wishes

> > Sanjay Rath

> >

> >

> > Pierre-Olivier

> > Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:52 PM

> > sohamsa

> > [soHamsa] Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...

> >

> >

> >

> > om gurave namah

> >

> > Dear Sanjay, dear Ashish

> >

> > What Ashish says he is reciting is

> > Om Aim Hrim Shrim Klim Hsauh Jagat Parsutyai Namah

> >

> > which differs a little from the Kamala Laksmi mantra Gurudeva recommended to Senthil in message #20031:

> > om aiM hriiM shriiM kliiM sauH jagat-pra-suutyai namaH

> >

> > Best regards,

> > Pierre-Olivier Loisel

> >

> > sohamsa , " Sanjay Rath " <sjrath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ashish,

> > > One lady I know had a terrible curse of Venus and I told her to do this for one year and not to stop till all problems vanish. They will go. They will have to go away. That is the sign of end of curse.

> > > The point is that a curse by a powerful brahmana graha is very tough to overcome and there will be suffering. This mantra is basically like penicillin - the suffering has to be endured until the body is taught to fight and destroy the germs.

> > > In the case of that lady she started having uncontrolled periods and some people said she got cancer and what not all. I was calm and sure that it is just a question of time. The harder the curse the more intense this will be. Be done with it once and for all in life rather than having bouts of the suffering throughout life. After a year her bleeding stopped as suddenly as it had started. Around the same time her sister-in-laws started liking her suddenly. All women became her good friends. She regained old friends from many years. She suddenly got engagaed and married. She suddenly had lots and lots of jewelry and clothes to wear. Her old car got replaced with a brand new big car .... and now a moment does not go without her enjoying her diamonds.

> > > Yes, she says her suffering was worth every bit of it.

> > > The mantra had become so strong inside her that any girl she gives this mantra to gets married off soon, provided she does the entire pooja and sadhana.

> > > Ashish what you experience is confirmation that you are doing the mantra well. Please continue it with courage and fortitude. Make the mind strong to fight this and your body and destiny must change.

> > > My best wishes

> > > Sanjay Rath

> > >

> > >

> > > AS

> > > Monday, January 18, 2010 5:47 PM

> > > sohamsa

> > > Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Sanjay Ji.

> > > Namaskar

> > > I was reciting the mantra of " Om Aim Hrim Shrim Klim Hsauh Jagat Parsutyai Namah " ,to improve my Venus problems.

> > > But I am suffering more after 40 days are over.More over I am suffering from skin infections and testicle problem too.

> > > Please guide.

> > > Best Regards

> > >

> > > sohamsa , " AS " <bondmerama@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Sirs,

> > > > Namaskar.

> > > > Over a dozen of well known astrologers of country have predicted love marriage for me,since last 15 years.

> > > > Me too can see the reasons in chart A7 and UL connections,many more yogas of fifth house etcs.

> > > > But why is that I have always failed in manifesting the results,on contary the results have been traumatic and creating illness in body,with spiritual and emotional pains since last 15 years.All females ditched me.When will I actually get married?

> > > > What are the real reasons for such events?

> > > > 07.01.79

> > > > 21:07 pm.

> > > > Lucknow.

> > > > Best Regards

> > > > Ashish.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

-- Ramadas Rao

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Ashish, if your skin infections have improved 70% then continue the mantra of Narayana as told to you. It is working and the system is becoming calm. We believe that if the mind is calm then the body will be calm and for this mantras that calm the system like the very name Narayana is the best. Unless there is some calmness in the system, how can cure come? So this is good for you for now.

Jaya BharatiRegards ~Sanjay Rathhttp://srath.cpm

Ashish

Saturday, March 20, 2010 6:02 PM

sohamsa

Respeceted Sanjay Ji.Namaskar.Kindly guide me for my Ista-Devta mantra and Palan Devata mantra,both will be same for me,can I have a combined mantra for same?.Best RegardsJai Ganesha.sohamsa , "Ashish" <bondmerama wrote:>> Respected Shri Sanjay Ji,> Namaskar.> My heartiest thanks to you,please find some changes after the near completion of Mantra chanting of Lord Narayana, I honestly love the mantra now.> The skin infections have improved by 70%.> Kindly guide me ahead,for continuation of puja or any changed puja.> But,some times,I still get depressed and gloomy.> Best Regards> Ashish.> > > sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath@> wrote:> >> > Ashish, That's right. Then why did you start that mantra in the first place? Marriage, relationships issue. > > Just noticed your Venus is nicha in navamsha and dasamsha and is also in Vrschika rashi> > The curse is Budha - uncle and afflicted by AK and in sign co-owned by 8th lord. If there is some form of deformity in body then that is the maximum effect of the curse, else it will hit the nervous system. > > I was right about asking you to do the Narayana aSTakSarI mantra.> > First finish the Narayana before you ask for anything else or do anything else.> > -----------> > Venus is Ista devata giver as Tula has 3 planets in 12H from KA - Mars in Sc. Sitaa-Raam> > Me is also in 1st Drekkana - this confirms my direction of thought. Do you have a village or town devata associated with either village or town or birth place? There are 3 important temples around the region. Can you tell me the names of temples?> > Is any temple associated with Rama? One seems to be associated with Shiva (Linga) and one is surely associated with a powerful local deity like Devi or Hanuman ...some Kalika shakti. Please confirm.> > Best Wishes> > Sanjay> > > > > > Ashish > > Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:55 AM> > sohamsa > > [soHamsa] Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...> > > > > > > > Respected Sanjay Ji.> > Namaskar.> > I hope you have taken my birth data as 7th jan 1979,and not 1st july 1979.> > Many on the forum write the birth details in mm/dd/yy format,I had written in dd/mm/yy format> > Kindly confirm if I was wrong.> > birth details.> > 07 jan 1979> > 21:07 pm> > Lucknow.> > The curse here would be of Mercury and not Venus,please check.> > Best Regards> > Ashish.> > > > sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath@> wrote:> > >> > > Pierre> > > You are right about the subtle difference. These bija are what really defines the birth, form and action of the Mahavidya, or to be more precise Kamala vidya (only Kali and Tara are Mahavidya). Therefore what matters is the use of the appropriate bija and in the appropriate order. There are also different lineages which have separate strings, which are for diff forms and different actions> > > Best Wishes> > > Sanjay Rath> > > > > > > > > Pierre-Olivier > > > Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:52 PM> > > sohamsa > > > [soHamsa] Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...> > > > > > > > > > > > om gurave namah> > > > > > Dear Sanjay, dear Ashish> > > > > > What Ashish says he is reciting is> > > Om Aim Hrim Shrim Klim Hsauh Jagat Parsutyai Namah> > > > > > which differs a little from the Kamala Laksmi mantra Gurudeva recommended to Senthil in message #20031:> > > om aiM hriiM shriiM kliiM sauH jagat-pra-suutyai namaH> > > > > > Best regards,> > > Pierre-Olivier Loisel> > > > > > sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Ashish,> > > > One lady I know had a terrible curse of Venus and I told her to do this for one year and not to stop till all problems vanish. They will go. They will have to go away. That is the sign of end of curse.> > > > The point is that a curse by a powerful brahmana graha is very tough to overcome and there will be suffering. This mantra is basically like penicillin - the suffering has to be endured until the body is taught to fight and destroy the germs.> > > > In the case of that lady she started having uncontrolled periods and some people said she got cancer and what not all. I was calm and sure that it is just a question of time. The harder the curse the more intense this will be. Be done with it once and for all in life rather than having bouts of the suffering throughout life. After a year her bleeding stopped as suddenly as it had started. Around the same time her sister-in-laws started liking her suddenly. All women became her good friends. She regained old friends from many years. She suddenly got engagaed and married. She suddenly had lots and lots of jewelry and clothes to wear. Her old car got replaced with a brand new big car .... and now a moment does not go without her enjoying her diamonds.> > > > Yes, she says her suffering was worth every bit of it.> > > > The mantra had become so strong inside her that any girl she gives this mantra to gets married off soon, provided she does the entire pooja and sadhana.> > > > Ashish what you experience is confirmation that you are doing the mantra well. Please continue it with courage and fortitude. Make the mind strong to fight this and your body and destiny must change.> > > > My best wishes> > > > Sanjay Rath> > > > > > > > > > > > AS > > > > Monday, January 18, 2010 5:47 PM> > > > sohamsa > > > > Re: Why do astrologers predict Love marriage for me...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Sanjay Ji.> > > > Namaskar> > > > I was reciting the mantra of "Om Aim Hrim Shrim Klim Hsauh Jagat Parsutyai Namah",to improve my Venus problems.> > > > But I am suffering more after 40 days are over.More over I am suffering from skin infections and testicle problem too.> > > > Please guide.> > > > Best Regards> > > > > > > > sohamsa , "AS" <bondmerama@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Respected Sirs,> > > > > Namaskar.> > > > > Over a dozen of well known astrologers of country have predicted love marriage for me,since last 15 years.> > > > > Me too can see the reasons in chart A7 and UL connections,many more yogas of fifth house etcs.> > > > > But why is that I have always failed in manifesting the results,on contary the results have been traumatic and creating illness in body,with spiritual and emotional pains since last 15 years.All females ditched me.When will I actually get married?> > > > > What are the real reasons for such events?> > > > > 07.01.79> > > > > 21:07 pm.> > > > > Lucknow.> > > > > Best Regards> > > > > Ashish.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (29)

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Un • Terms of Use