IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Question about Ve in 3rd from AL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Zoran sir,3rd from lagna is also the Kaama Trikona ,so can we say that venus in 7th as well as 11th house promotes infidelity or lots of rajas guna (passion) in the native ?The apokilams from AL are tamas ,and we know that malefics in 3rd ,6th give mateiral gains and benefics give spiritual gains,what about the 9th and 12th houses from AL , i have 3 planets in 9th frm AL ,this are Rahu,Jupiter and Mars and Sun in 12th from AL ,does this mean that all this planets will enhance the tamasic guna or can it be the opposite??With RegardsDeep--- On Sat, 23/1/10, ahimsavm <ahimsans wrote:ahimsavm <ahimsans[soHamsa] Re: Question about Ve

in 3rd from ALsohamsa Date: Saturday, 23 January, 2010, 9:58 AM

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Sundeep,

Venus in 3rd from Lagna is a well known fact that produces Paradarika Yoga (many partners and lust). From Lagna it is in Satva houses (Apoklima),so the satva guna is damaged by too much rajas. Did you know that Ted Bundey a serial raper and murderer had Venus and Jupiter in MKS in 3rd house from Lagna? The good solution is to have a benefic planet like Guru in 11th house, or malefic Atmakaraka in 11th house. Another solution is strong moon in lagna, where this rajas will turn into a leadership (Shri Krishna).Normally, Budha/Guru yoga in trines is always a sure check to stop paradarika or other such yogas. (Shri Krishna Chart).

In 3rd from Arudha Lagna it is the tamas guna (apoklima from Arudha are tamas), so this may cause even death. So people with Venus in 3rd from Arudha Lagna terribly suffer in relationships, and their luck in that matter is destroyed. They feel sick or as if dying after 6 months of entering relationship, which causes them to renounce Rajas.So there is a big difference in Gunas between Lagna and Arudha Lagna.

Warm regards

Zoran

www.siva-edu. info

www.ahimsazr1. wordpress. com

sohamsa@ .com, "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Rafalji,

>

> I know (also mentioned in your "tracing spirituality" youtubes) that benefics in the 3rd from AL in Rasi show the first traces of renunciation. I dont question it, because I know it is true (as seen from charts), but I dont comprehend/understa nd the concept. Here is why:

>

> I have now seen 4 charts with Venus in 3rd in Rasi (not 3rd from AL, but 3rd from Lagna). The first is the well known Tiger Woods, and we now all know about his flings with at least 12 women outside marriage. If the entire world now knows about 12, who knows how many there are that we dont know about. Next, I know this other guy who has Rahu and Venus in the 3rd, Venus debilitated and AK. He doesnt have Tiger Woods' fame, but he is no less. He left his wife because he couldnt control his unquenchable sexual lust outside marriage. I know 2 other women with Venus in 3rd, but no AK (like Tiger Woods (Moon AK with Venus in 3rd) and the other guy). They are both in real life very responsible and hard working, you would never guess this would happen, but I have come to know about their absolutely wild behavior a few times when they were in a bar at night.

>

> So the question is: How does Venus in the 3rd become *so* different, when in 3rd from Lagna as opposed to when it is 3rd from AL? What is the concept? 3rd from Lagna I understand - 3rd is the house of lusts etc, Venus there - can certainly give these issues, no? So what changes so massively in 3rd from AL?

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Sundeep

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

klim

krishna klim

Dear Zoranji

Depends. I know one girl devotee from Poland who was very idealistic

about spouse and was waiting for sadhu [kalatresh in vrscika in rasi /

Shukra exalted D9] and finally she was luck enough to get one. They are

living very spiritual life and recite approx 64. malas of mahamantra

daily fully focused on spiritual duties. So the chart alone must say if

the opportunity will come or not, of course usually this delays

marriage.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Jyotish Guru of SJC

http://rohinaa.com/

rgendarz

ahimsavm pisze:

Om Namah Shivaza,

Dear Pawan kumar,

Even without looking at your chart, I can tell you that Lagnesha

exalted Venus in 3rd from Arudha indicates a person who does not fight

and waits for a princess charming to appear and come. So be more

realistic. Too much idealisam and desire to have a perfect spouse (like

a Rishi) is not an option in this world. So, start to think first..;)

sohamsa ,

"PavanKumar" <bpavan2k1 wrote:

>

> || Om Krishna Guru ||

>

> Dear Zoran , Pranaam

>

> I have an exalted Venus(LL) in 3rd from AL. I have never got

myself into any serious relationship though I wanted to be so. I have

concentrated more on my career/home(parents) and I was

lazy/escapist enough in my free time to get into a serious

relationship. In all these cases, how to make one to get out of this

state(renouncement) and make one committed to get into relations ?

>

>

> 28-Feb-1980

> 12:36 PM

> Hanamkonda, India.

>

> sohamsa ,

"ahimsavm" <ahimsans@> wrote:

> >

> > Om Namah Shivaya,

> > Dear Sundeep,

> > Venus in 3rd from Lagna is a well known fact that produces

Paradarika Yoga (many partners and lust). From Lagna it is in Satva

houses (Apoklima),so the satva guna is damaged by too much rajas. Did

you know that Ted Bundey a serial raper and murderer had Venus and

Jupiter in MKS in 3rd house from Lagna? The good solution is to have a

benefic planet like Guru in 11th house, or malefic Atmakaraka in 11th

house. Another solution is strong moon in lagna, where this rajas will

turn into a leadership (Shri Krishna).Normally, Budha/Guru yoga in

trines is always a sure check to stop paradarika or other such yogas.

(Shri Krishna Chart).

> > In 3rd from Arudha Lagna it is the tamas guna (apoklima from

Arudha are tamas), so this may cause even death. So people with Venus

in 3rd from Arudha Lagna terribly suffer in relationships, and their

luck in that matter is destroyed. They feel sick or as if dying after 6

months of entering relationship, which causes them to renounce Rajas.So

there is a big difference in Gunas between Lagna and Arudha Lagna.

> > Warm regards

> > Zoran

> > www.siva-edu.info

> > www.ahimsazr1.wordpress.com

> >

> >

> > sohamsa ,

"vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Rafalji,

> > >

> > > I know (also mentioned in your "tracing spirituality"

youtubes) that benefics in the 3rd from AL in Rasi show the first

traces of renunciation. I dont question it, because I know it is true

(as seen from charts), but I dont comprehend/understand the

concept. Here is why:

> > >

> > > I have now seen 4 charts with Venus in 3rd in Rasi (not

3rd from AL, but 3rd from Lagna). The first is the well known Tiger

Woods, and we now all know about his flings with at least 12 women

outside marriage. If the entire world now knows about 12, who knows how

many there are that we dont know about. Next, I know this other guy who

has Rahu and Venus in the 3rd, Venus debilitated and AK. He doesnt have

Tiger Woods' fame, but he is no less. He left his wife because he

couldnt control his unquenchable sexual lust outside marriage. I know 2

other women with Venus in 3rd, but no AK (like Tiger Woods (Moon AK

with Venus in 3rd) and the other guy). They are both in real life very

responsible and hard working, you would never guess this would happen,

but I have come to know about their absolutely wild behavior a few

times when they were in a bar at night.

> > >

> > > So the question is: How does Venus in the 3rd become

*so* different, when in 3rd from Lagna as opposed to when it is 3rd

from AL? What is the concept? 3rd from Lagna I understand - 3rd is the

house of lusts etc, Venus there - can certainly give these issues, no?

So what changes so massively in 3rd from AL?

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Sundeep

> > >

> >

>

Thanks Mr. Zoran,

An excellent analysis. I know a chart with LIbra Asc. UL n AL are in Mithun .Third from it 're VENUS n Ketu.In this case your comments on 3rd from AL is fully applicable.

However will Ketu make any difference ?

Regards,

Pradhan

--- On Thu, 1/28/10, vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudent wrote:

vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudent[soHamsa] Re: Question about Ve in 3rd from ALsohamsa Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 9:06 PM

Dear Zoranji, Michalji and Rafalji,Thank you for all your pointers. You have given me much to think about, especially this point about gunas of houses being different for Lagna and AL..Regards,Sundeepsohamsa@ .com, "ahimsavm" <ahimsans@.. .> wrote:>> Om Namah Shivaya,> Dear Sundeep,> Venus in 3rd from Lagna is a well known fact that produces Paradarika Yoga (many partners and lust). From Lagna it is in Satva houses (Apoklima),so the satva guna is damaged by too much rajas. Did you know that Ted Bundey a serial raper and murderer had Venus and Jupiter in MKS in 3rd house from Lagna? The good solution is to have a benefic planet like Guru in 11th house, or malefic Atmakaraka in 11th house. Another solution is strong

moon in lagna, where this rajas will turn into a leadership (Shri Krishna).Normally, Budha/Guru yoga in trines is always a sure check to stop paradarika or other such yogas. (Shri Krishna Chart).> In 3rd from Arudha Lagna it is the tamas guna (apoklima from Arudha are tamas), so this may cause even death. So people with Venus in 3rd from Arudha Lagna terribly suffer in relationships, and their luck in that matter is destroyed. They feel sick or as if dying after 6 months of entering relationship, which causes them to renounce Rajas.So there is a big difference in Gunas between Lagna and Arudha Lagna.> Warm regards> Zoran> www.siva-edu. info> www.ahimsazr1. wordpress. com> > > sohamsa@ .com, "vedicastrostudent"

<vedicastrostudent@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Rafalji,> > > > I know (also mentioned in your "tracing spirituality" youtubes) that benefics in the 3rd from AL in Rasi show the first traces of renunciation. I dont question it, because I know it is true (as seen from charts), but I dont comprehend/understa nd the concept. Here is why:> > > > I have now seen 4 charts with Venus in 3rd in Rasi (not 3rd from AL, but 3rd from Lagna). The first is the well known Tiger Woods, and we now all know about his flings with at least 12 women outside marriage. If the entire world now knows about 12, who knows how many there are that we dont know about. Next, I know this other guy who has Rahu and Venus in the 3rd, Venus debilitated and AK. He doesnt have Tiger Woods' fame, but he is no less. He left his wife because he couldnt control his unquenchable sexual lust outside marriage. I know 2 other women with

Venus in 3rd, but no AK (like Tiger Woods (Moon AK with Venus in 3rd) and the other guy). They are both in real life very responsible and hard working, you would never guess this would happen, but I have come to know about their absolutely wild behavior a few times when they were in a bar at night. > > > > So the question is: How does Venus in the 3rd become *so* different, when in 3rd from Lagna as opposed to when it is 3rd from AL? What is the concept? 3rd from Lagna I understand - 3rd is the house of lusts etc, Venus there - can certainly give these issues, no? So what changes so massively in 3rd from AL?> > > > > > Regards,> > > > Sundeep> >>