Guest guest

respected guruji, My name is shashank, is it possible for me to advice people,

pls guide me, iam currently in ketu-ven dasa,i have learnt all jyotish

principles from SJC gurus,

thanks

shashank

sohamsa , " shan_chou2000 " <shan_chou2000 wrote:

>

> respected guruji, My name is shashank, is it possible for me to advice people,

pls guide me, iam currently in ketu-ven dasa,i have learnt all jyotish

> thanks

> shashank

>

My birth data

2ndnov1978,17.40,latur (india)

Dear Shan Chou

Don't hesitate to come out.

Your dasha lord Ke is 8th co-lord posited in 12th indicating desire of moksh

through transformation.

It is well aspected by exalted Ju which is 9th & 12 lord and forming hans

mahapurush yog in 4th house.It indicates spiritual progress and great career.Ju

is aspecting his own 12th house indicating vidya-dan i.e. spread of knowledge.

Only problem is Ke being in rashi sandhi which keeps you confused whether to go

for moksh or material gains.

Start remedies for Ke and then

Fulfill your wishes.

Regards

Ashok

sohamsa , " shan_chou2000 " <shan_chou2000 wrote:

>

>

>

> sohamsa , " shan_chou2000 " <shan_chou2000@> wrote:

> >

> > respected guruji, My name is shashank, is it possible for me to advice

people, pls guide me, iam currently in ketu-ven dasa,i have learnt all jyotish

> > thanks

> > shashank

> >

> My birth data

> 2ndnov1978,17.40,latur (india)

>

Respected Rafalji,

My mistake,all jyotish means whatever i know from sjc masters recordings, Iam

just a studunt sir, if u cant answer then pls dont discourage me.

Regards & charansparsh

shan

Dear Shan,Though this is not my turf, I see my own reflection in your innocent question...You should not feel discouraged by Guru Ji's words. He spoke them in lighter vein and it was not a sarcasm! When we attain the level he revels in, we'll understand- the most serious of philosophies won't have emerged, if the Philosophers never joked around and smiled! Think about those Gurus(like Trailanga Swami), who would start using abusive language and whatnot whenever they saw a prospective student. Did it not contain unexplainable Leelas that Nature plays and tests us? And look closely, Guru Ji(Rafal Ji), only SMILED! You should be thankful to him, I've not been able to draw any smile from him as yet :-( You say you are only a student. So get prepared to prove that you are really a student! I salute your honest question as whether you can start giving readings! And that question is only between Student(you) and Guru(in all its manifestations). Ask sincerely, and you'll receive your answer! Did you give it a thought to do the courses offered by Guru Ji(Pt. Sanjay Rath Ji), like one on Parashar and another on Jaimini? My suggestion-give it a consideration, if you love astrology.Your sincerely,Kunal Nath.

Dear Kunal,

thanks a lot for ur kind reply, u rightly pointed out the question as a

innocent one, & iam glad I am able to find at least one person in a same

situation like me, giving readings to people is a very important point for a

student of jyotish, it is a inner feeling by which he tries to solve problems of

his dear & near ones, but the main difficulty is accuracy of it, I know aim not

a master or that well equipped to give readings, but when I see local

astrologers just giving computer printouts to persons & prescribing homas &

japas which are costly , they look only up on transits of planets & based on

this and say few things & misguide, even I have gone through this, & began to

study the science myself & came across SJC , & learnt many things just by hearing

class, conference recording they have posted, it may take a lifetime for me to

gain 10% of knowledge they have, but whichever things I know iam confident I can

give some advises to friends in need, iam doing so & found that it is quite

useful, due to the blessing & my Bhagya , But iam confused whether iam doing

aright thing or committing wrong karma, & whom to askabt this, better than the

masters from whom I learnt whatever I know, & I know they can answer my querry

based on my chart or by prasna, But it depends on them because probably belongs

to Eklauya gharana , who learnt all just by keeping an idol of his guru.

Tahnks again

shan

Dear Shan,You really have a pious heart!

With such positioning of Jupiter and Ketu, I can only say, you make me

feel jealous ;-) Your feeling of concern for people is natural to your

evolution. I get a feeling that you will rise high as a Sadhak and have a lot to do in spirituality! I

should clarify that I'm nowhere near you in readiness for giving

consultations as I lack even those basics of Jyotish that you have

learnt. But the innocence, I share some it, though not as pure as I

find you to be! And I can tell you one thing, that purity of heart with

an attitude to help is the single most important virtue that an

astrologer can/should have. With all the Jyotish Sadhana, we only make

ourselves worthy of the descent of Shiva in our heart so that He makes

us his hand and help the needy! You passed this parameter when you took

birth.I suspect any of the SJC Gurus will formally permit you to give consultations as they have some minimum qualification criteria for that... May I invite/request you to give me a reading!?! This way, you can give a glimpse of your reading/consultation gifts

to the Gurujans on this forum. You may get corrected if you slip

anywhere, and who knows, if you're found to be ready, you may get what

you seek! And it goes without mentioning that I'll be the direct

beneficiary. I wish you could tell me ALL that you can SEE in my chart!

You can concentrate/emphasise on Career and Spirituality! But you may delve into all the dimensions if you've the time and will. As for the dilemma over right & wrong, I take full responsibility

as far as my chart is concerned. I ask you with my sincere faith! My Details:Time: 8:06 p.m.DoB: 8th May 1981Place:Patna(Bihar).With regards,Kunal Nath.sohamsa , "shan_chou2000" <shan_chou2000 wrote:>> Dear Kunal,> thanks a lot for ur kind reply, u rightly pointed out the question as a innocent one, & iam glad I am able to find at least one person in a same situation like me, giving readings to people is a very important point for a student of jyotish, it is a inner feeling by which he tries to solve problems of his dear & near ones, but the main difficulty is accuracy of it, I know aim not a master or that well equipped to give readings, but when I see local astrologers just giving computer printouts to persons & prescribing homas & japas which are costly , they look only up on transits of planets & based on this and say few things & misguide, even I have gone through this, & began to study the science myself & came across SJC , & learnt many things just by hearing class, conference recording they have posted, it may take a lifetime for me to gain 10% of knowledge they have, but whichever things I know iam confident I can give some advises to friends in need, iam doing so & found that it is quite useful, due to the blessing & my Bhagya , But iam confused whether iam doing aright thing or committing wrong karma, & whom to askabt this, better than the masters from whom I learnt whatever I know, & I know they can answer my querry based on my chart or by prasna, But it depends on them because probably belongs to Eklauya gharana , who learnt all just by keeping an idol of his guru.> Tahnks again> shan>

Respected Guruji,Sadar Pranam!The plant called SJC that you planted, is already laden with flowers, the fragrance of which is unmistakable...And I pray, you live a long long life to see it the way you dreamt!I think I chose the wrong word "criteria" which is out of place. But the spirit was a simple one...as I assumed that the minimum ideal standard is one of the courses you teach. My assumption was erroneous. Thank you for correcting me and sorry for anything wrong on my part!Shishyawat,Kunal. sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath wrote:>> Kunal> there is no such criteria. It's a feeling between the teacher and the taught. But then this is not a condition, it's the students wish. If they want to seek permission or blessings or whatever they consider.> In due couurse of time, one day there will be a formal criteria, examinations and qualifications including an oath, and that has to do with consciousness in the world, not with SJC. SJC is only a vehicle for creating some awareness - Krishna is the doer. ...I may or may not live to see that day. So, your question is both out of place and out of time.> Best wishes> Sanjay> > > Utkarsh > Monday, February 01, 2010 3:34 PM> sohamsa > [soHamsa] Re: i want to start jyotish consultation> > > > Dear Shan,> > You really have a pious heart! With such positioning of Jupiter and Ketu, I can only say, you make me feel jealous ;-) Your feeling of concern for people is natural to your evolution. > I get a feeling that you will rise high as a Sadhak and have a lot to do in spirituality! > > I should clarify that I'm nowhere near you in readiness for giving consultations as I lack even those basics of Jyotish that you have learnt. But the innocence, I share some it, though not as pure as I find you to be! And I can tell you one thing, that purity of heart with an attitude to help is the single most important virtue that an astrologer can/should have. With all the Jyotish Sadhana, we only make ourselves worthy of the descent of Shiva in our heart so that He makes us his hand and help the needy! You passed this parameter when you took birth.> > I suspect any of the SJC Gurus will formally permit you to give consultations as they have some minimum qualification criteria for that... > > May I invite/request you to give me a reading!?! This way, you can give a glimpse of your reading/consultation gifts to the Gurujans on this forum. You may get corrected if you slip anywhere, and who knows, if you're found to be ready, you may get what you seek! And it goes without mentioning that I'll be the direct beneficiary. I wish you could tell me ALL that you can SEE in my chart! You can concentrate/emphasise on Career and Spirituality! But you may delve into all the dimensions if you've the time and will. As for the dilemma over right & wrong, I take full responsibility as far as my chart is concerned. I ask you with my sincere faith! > > My Details:> Time: 8:06 p.m.> DoB: 8th May 1981> Place:Patna(Bihar).> > > With regards,> Kunal Nath.> > > > > sohamsa , "shan_chou2000" shan_chou2000@ wrote:> >> > Dear Kunal,> > thanks a lot for ur kind reply, u rightly pointed out the question as a innocent one, & iam glad I am able to find at least one person in a same situation like me, giving readings to people is a very important point for a student of jyotish, it is a inner feeling by which he tries to solve problems of his dear & near ones, but the main difficulty is accuracy of it, I know aim not a master or that well equipped to give readings, but when I see local astrologers just giving computer printouts to persons & prescribing homas & japas which are costly , they look only up on transits of planets & based on this and say few things & misguide, even I have gone through this, & began to study the science myself & came across SJC , & learnt many things just by hearing class, conference recording they have posted, it may take a lifetime for me to gain 10% of knowledge they have, but whichever things I know iam confident I can give some advises to friends in need, iam doing so & found that it is quite useful, due to the blessing & my Bhagya , But iam confused whether iam doing aright thing or committing wrong karma, & whom to askabt this, better than the masters from whom I learnt whatever I know, & I know they can answer my querry based on my chart or by prasna, But it depends on them because probably belongs to Eklauya gharana , who learnt all just by keeping an idol of his guru.> > Tahnks again> > shan> >>

sohamsa , " Utkarsh " <utkarsh_vaggbhav wrote:

>

> Dear Shan,

>

> You really have a pious heart! With such positioning of Jupiter and

> Ketu, I can only say, you make me feel jealous ;-) Your feeling of

> concern for people is natural to your evolution.

> I get a feeling that you will rise high as a Sadhak and have a lot to do

> in spirituality!

>

> I should clarify that I'm nowhere near you in readiness for giving

> consultations as I lack even those basics of Jyotish that you have

> learnt. But the innocence, I share some it, though not as pure as I find

> you to be! And I can tell you one thing, that purity of heart with an

> attitude to help is the single most important virtue that an astrologer

> can/should have. With all the Jyotish Sadhana, we only make ourselves

> worthy of the descent of Shiva in our heart so that He makes us his hand

> and help the needy! You passed this parameter when you took birth.

>

> I suspect any of the SJC Gurus will formally permit you to give

> consultations as they have some minimum qualification criteria for

> that...

>

> May I invite/request you to give me a reading!?! This way, you can

> give a glimpse of your reading/consultation gifts to the Gurujans on

> this forum. You may get corrected if you slip anywhere, and who knows,

> if you're found to be ready, you may get what you seek! And it goes

> without mentioning that I'll be the direct beneficiary. I wish you could

> tell me ALL that you can SEE in my chart! You can concentrate/emphasise

> on Career and Spirituality! But you may delve into all the dimensions if

> you've the time and will. As for the dilemma over right & wrong, I take

> full responsibility as far as my chart is concerned. I ask you with my

> sincere faith!

>

> My Details:

> Time: 8:06 p.m.

> DoB: 8th May 1981

> Place:Patna(Bihar).

>

>

> With regards,

> Kunal Nath.

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa , " shan_chou2000 " <shan_chou2000@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kunal,

> > thanks a lot for ur kind reply, u rightly pointed out the question as

> a innocent one, & iam glad I am able to find at least one person in a

> same situation like me, giving readings to people is a very important

> point for a student of jyotish, it is a inner feeling by which he tries

> to solve problems of his dear & near ones, but the main difficulty is

> accuracy of it, I know aim not a master or that well equipped to give

> readings, but when I see local astrologers just giving computer

> printouts to persons & prescribing homas & japas which are costly , they

> look only up on transits of planets & based on this and say few things &

> misguide, even I have gone through this, & began to study the science

> myself & came across SJC , & learnt many things just by hearing class,

> conference recording they have posted, it may take a lifetime for me to

> gain 10% of knowledge they have, but whichever things I know iam

> confident I can give some advises to friends in need, iam doing so &

> found that it is quite useful, due to the blessing & my Bhagya , But iam

> confused whether iam doing aright thing or committing wrong karma, &

> whom to askabt this, better than the masters from whom I learnt whatever

> I know, & I know they can answer my querry based on my chart or by

> prasna, But it depends on them because probably belongs to Eklauya

> gharana , who learnt all just by keeping an idol of his guru.

> > Tahnks again

> > shan

> >

>

dear kunal

First thing i have noticed in ur chart is Badhakasthan & marankaraka Rahu, very

dangerous, & badhakesha moon associating with 8th house, which is also ur bhagysh

& also in maranstahna , ur 9th house is in this way affilcated & needs

remedies, third thing is grahmalika yoga starting from 6th house to 9th house

,ur life may coloured by this, as

grahmalika tail is in trikona may benefit you but rahu & moon are spoiling

it,you must go through vistijis class mp3s on badhaka & marankaraka planets to

know abt this , you can find grahmalika lecture in sanjayjis atri-sjc mp3.

Thanks again

shan

respected ashokji, thanksalot for ur kindness & encouragement , for ketu ur

advising remedies is it worshiping shri ganeshji,

sohamsa , " Ashok " <omjyotish wrote:

>

> Dear Shan Chou

>

> Don't hesitate to come out.

> Your dasha lord Ke is 8th co-lord posited in 12th indicating desire of moksh

through transformation.

> It is well aspected by exalted Ju which is 9th & 12 lord and forming hans

mahapurush yog in 4th house.It indicates spiritual progress and great career.Ju

is aspecting his own 12th house indicating vidya-dan i.e. spread of knowledge.

> Only problem is Ke being in rashi sandhi which keeps you confused whether to

go for moksh or material gains.

> Start remedies for Ke and then

> Fulfill your wishes.

>

> Regards

> Ashok

>

> sohamsa , " shan_chou2000 " <shan_chou2000@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > sohamsa , " shan_chou2000 " <shan_chou2000@> wrote:

> > >

> > > respected guruji, My name is shashank, is it possible for me to advice

people, pls guide me, iam currently in ketu-ven dasa,i have learnt all jyotish

> > > thanks

> > > shashank

> > >

> > My birth data

> > 2ndnov1978,17.40,latur (india)

> >

>

Dear Shan,Thanks for your helpful attitude! Gurujans(Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, Ramdas ji & Rafal ji) have, at times, given me remedies.. So that corner doesn't disturb me any more! One side question, have you tried analyse horoscopes for success in the craft/art of "Writing" ? I did read Col. A.K. Gour's book on profession and it contained a chapter on Writing. But his approach is different in that he has not used the concepts of Arudha etc. as we do here! I've found in tid bits about Sharda Yoga(Me, centre to moon). But is that all? Actually, this point came to my mind as I tried to look into as how the Malavya Yoga in my chart can manifest! I found that, Venus is in Capricorn in both Navamsha & Jaggannath Drekkana. Now, Capricorn means 3rd house in Rashi! Also A3 is in 7th with Venus. So I constructed that Malavya should manifest through 3rd house matters! Now, what does 3rd house signify? One is writing, others I'm not sure... ?? Also, Ketu is there, 5th from Saturn+Jupiter! What does mean...?Is my line of thought correct? But there is no such yogas like Sharada Yoga, so it seems contradictory! What do you think?With Regards,Kunal.sohamsa , "shan_chou2000" <shan_chou2000 wrote:>> > > sohamsa , "Utkarsh" utkarsh_vaggbhav@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shan,> > > > You really have a pious heart! With such positioning of Jupiter and> > Ketu, I can only say, you make me feel jealous ;-) Your feeling of> > concern for people is natural to your evolution.> > I get a feeling that you will rise high as a Sadhak and have a lot to do> > in spirituality!> > > > I should clarify that I'm nowhere near you in readiness for giving> > consultations as I lack even those basics of Jyotish that you have> > learnt. But the innocence, I share some it, though not as pure as I find> > you to be! And I can tell you one thing, that purity of heart with an> > attitude to help is the single most important virtue that an astrologer> > can/should have. With all the Jyotish Sadhana, we only make ourselves> > worthy of the descent of Shiva in our heart so that He makes us his hand> > and help the needy! You passed this parameter when you took birth.> > > > I suspect any of the SJC Gurus will formally permit you to give> > consultations as they have some minimum qualification criteria for> > that...> > > > May I invite/request you to give me a reading!?! This way, you can > > give a glimpse of your reading/consultation gifts to the Gurujans on> > this forum. You may get corrected if you slip anywhere, and who knows,> > if you're found to be ready, you may get what you seek! And it goes> > without mentioning that I'll be the direct beneficiary. I wish you could> > tell me ALL that you can SEE in my chart! You can concentrate/emphasise> > on Career and Spirituality! But you may delve into all the dimensions if> > you've the time and will. As for the dilemma over right & wrong, I take> > full responsibility as far as my chart is concerned. I ask you with my > > sincere faith!> > > > My Details:> > Time: 8:06 p.m.> > DoB: 8th May 1981> > Place:Patna(Bihar).> > > > > > With regards,> > Kunal Nath.> > > > > > > > > > sohamsa , "shan_chou2000" <shan_chou2000@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Kunal,> > > thanks a lot for ur kind reply, u rightly pointed out the question as> > a innocent one, & iam glad I am able to find at least one person in a> > same situation like me, giving readings to people is a very important> > point for a student of jyotish, it is a inner feeling by which he tries> > to solve problems of his dear & near ones, but the main difficulty is> > accuracy of it, I know aim not a master or that well equipped to give> > readings, but when I see local astrologers just giving computer> > printouts to persons & prescribing homas & japas which are costly , they> > look only up on transits of planets & based on this and say few things & > > misguide, even I have gone through this, & began to study the science> > myself & came across SJC , & learnt many things just by hearing class,> > conference recording they have posted, it may take a lifetime for me to> > gain 10% of knowledge they have, but whichever things I know iam> > confident I can give some advises to friends in need, iam doing so & > > found that it is quite useful, due to the blessing & my Bhagya , But iam> > confused whether iam doing aright thing or committing wrong karma, & > > whom to askabt this, better than the masters from whom I learnt whatever> > I know, & I know they can answer my querry based on my chart or by> > prasna, But it depends on them because probably belongs to Eklauya> > gharana , who learnt all just by keeping an idol of his guru.> > > Tahnks again> > > shan> > >> >> > > > dear kunal> First thing i have noticed in ur chart is Badhakasthan & marankaraka Rahu, very dangerous, & badhakesha moon associating with 8th house, which is also ur bhagysh & also in maranstahna , ur 9th house is in this way affilcated & needs remedies, third thing is grahmalika yoga starting from 6th house to 9th house ,ur life may coloured by this, as > grahmalika tail is in trikona may benefit you but rahu & moon are spoiling it,you must go through vistijis class mp3s on badhaka & marankaraka planets to know abt this , you can find grahmalika lecture in sanjayjis atri-sjc mp3.> Thanks again> shan>