IndiaDivine.org

How does one tell frm d chart how much of Mind & No Mind can a person percieve ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Gurujans and Members,

Sadar Pranam!

This question was raised by one of our Gurujans and I decided to draw your attention! You are requested to give your unique answers and views!

Recently, as I was reading the book , "Hidden Dangers Of Meditation And Yoga" by Del Pe. He has given an interesting table wherein he has given some account of the activity level of different Chakras of a few well known personalities! I've no means to justify its authenticity but it amused me and I've been wondering that if we can know the status of Chakras in an indiviidual, it will be a great help towards answering the question, "How does one tell frm d chart how much of Mind & No Mind can a person percieve" ?

Can we know this through Jyotish? How?I'm here giving four entries from the chart as given in the book:________________________

Individual ------- Power Centers That Are Very Active And More Developed 1) Mother Teresa(before she died) Top-of-head, forehead, heart, solar plexus2)Mahatma Gandhi(before he died) Top-of-head, forehead, mid-brow, heart, solar plexus, spleen, navel 3) Bill Gates(On Dec. 15, 2003) Top-of-head, mid-brow, throat, heart, solar plexus, spleen, navel, sex, base-of-spine4) Bill Clinton(On Dec. 15, 2003) Throat, heart, soar plexus, navel, sex

________________________These findings may be right and wrong. But my question is, can we do such analysis with the help of Jyotish? I remember having read somewhere either by Visti ji or Freedom ji or by Rafal ji, some description of Chakras but it was not so detailed... We can also add to the list, the Chakras which are undernourished and need some healing/help!It will be a great help towards self awareness and evolution if we may know such details!Your sincerely,Kunal Nath.