IndiaDivine.org

RE: [SoHamsa] UL/AL are same house ,Grudev Sanjayji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevji,Namasthe,In such cases how effective UL fasting is? Fasting reduces particular planets energy in the body in such scenario if I continued UL fasting itwill reduce the energy of Shukra which is Rajayogakaraka for me and I want Shukra energy since it is my 10th lord also.Please guideWith Best RegardsSunilsohamsa From: biradar.s.sunilkumarDate: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 02:40:39 +0000[soHamsa] Re: UL/AL are same house ,Grudev Sanjayji Dear Gurudevji,Namasthe,In such cases how effective UL fasting is? Fasting reduces particular planets energy in the body in such scenario if I continued UL fasting it will reduce the energy of Shukra which is Rajayogakaraka for me and I want Shukra energy since it is my 10th lord also.Please guideWith Best RegardsSunilsohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath wrote:>> Sunil> Difficulty at work due to jealousy. you will have to forgo due to politics> regards> Rath> > > Sunilkumar Biradar > Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:28 PM> sohamsa > [soHamsa] UL/AL are same house> > > > > om namo bhagavate rudraya> Dear Gurujans,> Namashkar,> > If in a chart both UL/AL are same house and the lord happen to be Yogakarka then what it indicates?In my chart Both AL/UL are in Libra and lord is Shukra for Makara Lagna> > hare r�ma křśna> > Sunilkumar S.Biradar> Email @ sunilkumar.biradar @ Sunilkumar Biradar> > > > > -------------------------> Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.>Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

Hi Sunil,I was told to fast as well for my UL, but like you I have my UL and AL in 10th house too. I lost my job and had difficulty finding anything stable. Then I came across a thread here, where someone was suggesting that only when the UL falls into Dustana house should one fast. I stopped fasting and found a stable job again within a week. Have not had any career problems since.I have studied charts where UL falls into 6th or 8th house, and if the dashas and planetary transits support, the UL fasting for these charts got quick results, they got engaged or married soon afterNadia--- On Mon, 2/1/10, Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumar wrote:Sunilkumar

Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumarRE: [soHamsa] Re: UL/AL are same house ,Grudev Sanjayjisohamsa Received: Monday, February 1, 2010, 9:20 PM

Dear Gurudevji,

Namasthe,

In such cases how effective UL fasting is? Fasting reduces particular planets energy in the body in such scenario if I continued UL fasting it

will reduce the energy of Shukra which is Rajayogakaraka for me and I want Shukra energy since it is my 10th lord also.Please guide

With Best Regards

Sunil

sohamsa@ .combiradar.s.sunilkuma r (AT) hotmail (DOT) comFri, 29 Jan 2010 02:40:39 +0000[soHamsa] Re: UL/AL are same house ,Grudev Sanjayji

Dear Gurudevji,

Namasthe,

In such cases how effective UL fasting is? Fasting reduces particular planets energy in the body in such scenario if I continued UL fasting it will reduce the energy of Shukra which is Rajayogakaraka for me and I want Shukra energy since it is my 10th lord also.Please guide

With Best Regards

Sunil

sohamsa@ .com, "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath wrote:

>

> Sunil

> Difficulty at work due to jealousy. you will have to forgo due to politics

> regards

> Rath

>

>

> Sunilkumar Biradar

> Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:28 PM

> sohamsa@ .com

> [soHamsa] UL/AL are same house

>

>

>

>

> om namo bhagavate rudraya

> Dear Gurujans,

> Namashkar,

>

> If in a chart both UL/AL are same house and the lord happen to be Yogakarka then what it indicates?In my chart Both AL/UL are in Libra and lord is Shukra for Makara Lagna

>

> hare r�ma křśna

>

> Sunilkumar S.Biradar

> Email @ sunilkumar.biradar@ ...

> @ Sunilkumar Biradar

>

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

>

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!

Dear Nadia,My God!!!!!!Believe me I lost my job within 1 and half month from the day I started my UL fasting.That time I thought it is bad time and blamed Transit of Rahu and upcoming transit of Jupiter on Natal moon.But now after seeing your mail I recounted the events than realized that the above thing.The learned members of the group and Gurudevji please have look in to this matter if it is worth. Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Dear All,

I have my UL/AL in same house and I did the fasting on the day of UL lord for some time. I did not face any bad effects in job. So there is more to this.

-Regards

Rajarshi

Rama Naama Satya Hai..--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumar wrote:

Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumarRE: [soHamsa] Re: UL/AL are same house ,Grudev Sanjayjisohamsa Date: Tuesday, 2 February, 2010, 4:12 PM

Dear Nadia,My God!!!!!!Believe me I lost my job within 1 and half month from the day I started my UL fasting.That time I thought it is bad time and blamed Transit of Rahu and upcoming transit of Jupiter on Natal moon.But now after seeing your mail I recounted the events than realized that the above thing.The learned members of the group and Gurudevji please have look in to this matter if it is worth.

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

om namo bhagavate rudrayaDear Rajarshiji,It is the case of UL & AL in 10th house,the house of profession karmasthan.Hence Gurudevji predicted Jealousy and Politics at work place.hare rÄma křśnaSunilkumar S.Biradar sohamsa From: rajarshi14Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:49:07 +0530RE: [soHamsa] Re: UL/AL are same house ,Grudev Sanjayji Dear All, I have my UL/AL in same house and I did the fasting on the day of UL lord for some time. I did not face any bad effects in job. So there is more to this. -Regards RajarshiRama Naama Satya Hai..--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumar (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumar (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>RE: [soHamsa] Re: UL/AL are same house ,Grudev Sanjayjisohamsa Date: Tuesday, 2 February, 2010, 4:12 PM Dear Nadia,My God!!!!!!Believe me I lost my job within 1 and half month from the day I started my UL fasting.That time I thought it is bad time and blamed Transit of Rahu and upcoming transit of Jupiter on Natal moon.But now after seeing your mail I recounted the events than realized that the above thing.The learned members of the group and Gurudevji please have look in to this matter if it is worth.Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

Hi Rajarshi,

Is your AL/UL in the 10th House?

Also were you running a difficult dasha period regarding work issues?

I was.

The point is that since I was fasting on the day of the 10th Lord, which normally would have offered protection, I was making too weak to help by fasting.

I support the idea that UL fasting should only be prescribed if the UL falls in a difficult house. Even then you have to be running the right dasha to gain results.

Nadia

--- On Tue, 2/2/10, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 wrote:

rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14RE: [soHamsa] Re: UL/AL are same house ,Grudev Sanjayjisohamsa Received: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 8:19 AM

Dear All,

I have my UL/AL in same house and I did the fasting on the day of UL lord for some time. I did not face any bad effects in job. So there is more to this.

-Regards

Rajarshi

Rama Naama Satya Hai..--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkuma r (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkuma r (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>RE: [soHamsa] Re: UL/AL are same house ,Grudev Sanjayjisohamsa@ .comTuesday, 2 February, 2010, 4:12 PM

Dear Nadia,My God!!!!!!Believe me I lost my job within 1 and half month from the day I started my UL fasting.That time I thought it is bad time and blamed Transit of Rahu and upcoming transit of Jupiter on Natal moon.But now after seeing your mail I recounted the events than realized that the above thing.The learned members of the group and Gurudevji please have look in to this matter if it is worth.

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!