IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Famous Disciple of Shri A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Mr. Ashish, I am a learner but i will still try to find the Ista Devata:In the Navamsa AK Moon is placed in Mithuna.There are no planets in Vrishabha.Jupiter, Sun, Ketu and Mercury have Rasi Drishti on Vrishabha.To see who is stronger we see this in the Rasi. Like Exaltation/own house and Degree.We find that Mercury is debilitated, Ketu in own house and Sun is exalted.The PratyadhiDevata of Sun is Taken as The Ista Devata.He Has Ketu and jupiter in the 5th. house and Mercury, Venus and Mars in the 9th. house.This will also influence the Ista Devata. Moon the Lagna lord is not connected with Sun.If Venus and Mercury are placed in the 3,6,9and 12 houses from AL is good for spirituality.But Venus, Saturn and Ketu are in Trines in the Rasi.Venus is debilitated in Navamsa. RegardsM.R.Murali-----sohamsa wrote: -----sohamsa From: "Ashish" <bondmeramaSent by: sohamsa Date: 02/01/2010 05:36PM[soHamsa] Re: Famous Disciple of Shri A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Respected Shri Rafal Ji. Namaskar. The person is Shri Richard.The source is the person himself. Kindly throw some light on his AK Moon( Krsna-conciousness) ,also why Radhe-Krsna form of Ista-Devata, I personally find his chart very beautiful,would love to hear more from you and everyone,on Ista and having such a Krshna-amsa Guru. Best Regards Ashish. sohamsa@ .com , Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote: > > *klim krishna klim* > Dear Ashish > > Can we know the name of the person? What is the source of birthtime? > > > > Regards, > Rafal Gendarz > Jyotish Guru of SJC > http://rohinaa. com/ > /rgendarz@.. ./ > > Ashish pisze: > > > > > > Dear Members and Gurus. > > Namaskar, > > Please find below the birth details of disciple of Shri A. C. > > Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. > > I would request the members to tell how the Ista-Devta is > > Radhe-Krishna. How to determine a particular form of deity for Ista-devta. > > In this case why not the Bal-Gopal form of Krishna. > > Also how to know,that Guru is Swami Prabhupada > > Looking ahead for answers,which will enlighten our minds. > > Best Regards > > Ashish. > > > > Birth Details. > > April 26 1947 - > > 1:06 PM - > > St Petersburg, Florida USA > > > > >

Dear Ashish,

Radha-Krishna (as well as Sri Lakshmi-Narayana, Lakshmi-Narasimha and

all Godly Vishnu Pairs) is Budha-Shukra.

Vijnanaamsa is Vrsabha and Lord is with Shani showing Sri Narayana then

Shani has parivartana with Budha.This is also Tapasvi yoga.

Rafal Gendarz

Rafal Gendarz

mrm pisze:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Mr. Ashish,

I am a learner but i will still try to find the Ista Devata:

In the Navamsa AK Moon is placed in Mithuna.

There are no planets in Vrishabha.

Jupiter, Sun, Ketu and Mercury have Rasi Drishti on Vrishabha.

To see who is stronger we see this in the Rasi. Like

Exaltation/own house and Degree.

We find that Mercury is debilitated, Ketu in own house and Sun

is exalted.

The PratyadhiDevata of Sun is Taken as The Ista Devata.

He Has Ketu and jupiter in the 5th. house and Mercury, Venus and

Mars in the 9th. house.

This will also influence the Ista Devata.

Moon the Lagna lord is not connected with Sun.

If Venus and Mercury are placed in the 3,6,9and 12 houses from

AL is good for spirituality.

But Venus, Saturn and Ketu are in Trines in the Rasi.Venus is

debilitated in Navamsa.

Regards

M.R.Murali

-----sohamsa wrote: -----

sohamsa@ .com

"Ashish" <bondmerama (AT) (DOT) in>

Sent by: sohamsa@ .com

02/01/2010 05:36PM

[soHamsa] Re: Famous Disciple of Shri A. C. Bhaktivedanta

Swami Prabhupada

Respected Shri Rafal Ji.

Namaskar.

The person is Shri Richard.The source is the person himself.

Kindly throw some light on his AK Moon( Krsna-conciousness) ,also why

Radhe-Krsna form of Ista-Devata,

I personally find his chart very beautiful,would love to hear more from

you and everyone,on Ista and having such a Krshna-amsa Guru.

Best Regards

Ashish.

sohamsa@ .com ,

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

>

> *klim krishna klim*

> Dear Ashish

>

> Can we know the name of the person? What is the source of

birthtime?

>

>

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> Jyotish Guru of SJC

> http://rohinaa.

com/

> /rgendarz@.. ./

>

> Ashish pisze:

> >

> >

> > Dear Members and Gurus.

> > Namaskar,

> > Please find below the birth details of disciple of Shri A. C.

> > Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

> > I would request the members to tell how the Ista-Devta is

> > Radhe-Krishna. How to determine a particular form of deity

for Ista-devta.

> > In this case why not the Bal-Gopal form of Krishna.

> > Also how to know,that Guru is Swami Prabhupada

> > Looking ahead for answers,which will enlighten our minds.

> > Best Regards

> > Ashish.

> >

> > Birth Details.

> > April 26 1947 -

> > 1:06 PM -

> > St Petersburg, Florida USA

> >

> >

>

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBHYO NAMAHDear Shri Murali & Ashish,Namaste. Moon is Atmakaraka and vargottama in the diagram. The 12th from karakamsa is empty. The lord of Vrishabha (the 12th from karakamsa) is Venus. Venus is debilitated in navamsa and is associated with Sani in Kanya(vrindavana). Debilitated Venus in association with Sani(stone) the male graha, is indeed, Radha in the guise/roopa of Krsna. This Sani is in exchange with Buda - here in we see the beauty of Krsna in the guise/roopa of Radha. Buda is the lord of karakamsha - that intelligence factor which propels the Atma.It is clear that Sani is indeed associated with Venus & Buda. This Sani sits in the natural heart(karka rasi of kalapurusha) sign of zodiac which is the lagna(head

-ultimate concept of reality) of the native.This voice of Moon is too loud which has paved the way for the conch. As regards the connection with Srila Prabhupada please see the connection between the AK(Srila Prabhupada) and BK(Brown). i think in the chart of Srila Prabhupada Rahu is posited in Kumbha which is the 9th from Karaka lagna of Brown. Much more can be said... but for the length of the mail i shall stop here. i feel the birth time needs correction.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.--- On Wed, 3/2/10, mrm <mrm wrote:mrm <mrmRe: [soHamsa] Re: Famous Disciple of Shri

A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupadasohamsa Date: Wednesday, 3 February, 2010, 5:37 PM

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Mr. Ashish, I am a learner but i will still try to find the Ista Devata:In the Navamsa AK Moon is placed in Mithuna.There are no planets in Vrishabha.Jupiter, Sun, Ketu and Mercury have Rasi Drishti on Vrishabha.To see who is stronger we see this in the Rasi. Like Exaltation/own house and Degree.We find that Mercury is debilitated, Ketu in own house and Sun is exalted.The PratyadhiDevata of Sun is Taken as The Ista Devata.He Has Ketu and jupiter in the 5th. house and Mercury, Venus and Mars in the 9th. house.This will also influence the Ista Devata. Moon the Lagna lord is not

connected with Sun.If Venus and Mercury are placed in the 3,6,9and 12 houses from AL is good for spirituality.But Venus, Saturn and Ketu are in Trines in the Rasi.Venus is debilitated in Navamsa. RegardsM.R.Murali-----sohamsa wrote: -----sohamsa@ .com"Ashish" <bondmerama (AT) (DOT) in>Sent by: sohamsa@ .com02/01/2010 05:36PM[soHamsa] Re: Famous Disciple of Shri A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Respected Shri Rafal Ji. Namaskar. The person is Shri Richard.The source is the person himself. Kindly throw some light on his AK Moon( Krsna-conciousness) ,also why Radhe-Krsna form of Ista-Devata, I personally find his chart very beautiful,would love to

hear more from you and everyone,on Ista and having such a Krshna-amsa Guru. Best Regards Ashish. sohamsa@ .com , Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote: > > *klim krishna klim* > Dear Ashish > > Can we know the name of the person? What is the source of birthtime? > > > > Regards, > Rafal Gendarz > Jyotish Guru of SJC > http://rohinaa. com/ > /rgendarz@.. ./ > > Ashish pisze: > > > > > > Dear Members and Gurus. > > Namaskar, > > Please find below the birth details of disciple of Shri A. C. > > Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. > > I would request the

members to tell how the Ista-Devta is > > Radhe-Krishna. How to determine a particular form of deity for Ista-devta. > > In this case why not the Bal-Gopal form of Krishna. > > Also how to know,that Guru is Swami Prabhupada > > Looking ahead for answers,which will enlighten our minds. > > Best Regards > > Ashish. > > > > Birth Details. > > April 26 1947 - > > 1:06 PM - > > St Petersburg, Florida USA > > > > >

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.