IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Respected Maja ji..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahDear Kunal, namasteMy comments are bellow.Warm regards,Maja Å trbac--- On Wed, 2/3/10, Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav wrote:Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav[soHamsa] Respected Maja ji..sohamsa Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 9:45 AM

Respected Maja ji,Sadar Pranam!

I read your mails and realized that you have good & deep

knowledge. It is really not so deep. I include in discussions only if I am sure I can cover the subject with my level of knowledge. Otherwise I could potentially harm someone's life or misguide someone who is sincere in learning. Burden of such karma is way too heavy for anyone. I don't want it. I saw the way you helped Vivek and realized that while you are compassionate

& sweet as a person you are devoted as an astrologer. Sometimes... Then I saw your

profile and came to know that you are beautiful too! Out of courtesy I will say-thank you. Your intention was not bad, I understand that. Please don't get me wrong, but I really don't feel comfortable receiving compliments or comments related to my appearance here on Jyotish forum. It is not appropriate. No hard feelings, I hope...

I can only say, it is

our good fortune to receive your grace (among other Gurujans) too! OK, I have a confession to make: I am really not fond of compliments. Besides, I could hardly compare with Gurus. I write to you hoping that I too receive some of it …

So far I've been fortunate to receive two blessings in the

form of remedies given by Gurujans… You are very lucky in that case. One is Ekadashi Vrata and the other is Yellow Saphire, and I'm

following that sincerely. Good, keep up. I implore you to read my chart and tell me something

I should know! Among other things(which I leave upto you),

1)

1)I want to know about the potential areas I can

excel in! Dreams can be pure fascination and sometimes realized too. Writing

fascinates me, but I lack yogas like Sarada etc… I am very glad to see Manoj Sharma included in this thread (I had no idea he is writer). He gave you best advice you could ever get for writing. Do take it in consideration, life experience is priceless reference. Besides, you can always write along with career in some other field. Perhaps this would be the best choice.If you were expecting Jyotish advice for your career, I am afraid I can not be of help. I am not good in giving career advices, especially if I am asked about making choice between two or more options. I can not take responsibility of giving such suggestion. You are really not the first person I

refused for this kind of advice.

2)

2)WHEN am I going to get setteled in career? I'm

preparing for Civil Services!

3)

3)If my life partner is signified by 2nd

UL as 9th house having Rahu(BK), what are the implications? 1st

UL was broken as I was busy in pujas etc. when I should have been making my

career. Perhaps it was because of Ketu in 2nd to it? Now, UL2 too has Ketu in 7th from it, and

has Rahu which is BK in 9th house, leading to spirituality, Rafal ji told me so... Can you describe 1st partner, duration and events related to this partnership? If you were married or if you have a child from this relationship, in that case there is no doubt you are waiting for 2nd partner. Otherwise... it may be... it doesn't have to be...

My Birth Details: Time:8:06 p.m. DoB:8th May 1981 Place:Patna( Bihar) 85E12; 25 N 37. Your sincerely, Kunal.