IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Atmakaraka dosha [jyotish video tutorial]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guru jan's,sadar pranam.I have been a silent member for a long time reading the wisdom of all of you.I am in a huge predigament.All my life i have worked extremely hard but have not been able to get anywhere.I am under huge debts and despite my best attempts can't get out of it.The business produces financial rewards but the overhead is even higher.I also had trouble with Government and parteners with legal cases without any merit with further loss of money.I have no help from collegues who are with mw and are interested in only making a Paycheck.I was wearing a Blue sapphire which i was told to remove,i am wearing a emarald which if any has only shown marginal effect,opal and diamond were of no help either.I also have tried kamalatmika kavach but do not see much of a difference,i have about given up.My date of birth is oct 2 1966,ludhiana,india

at 9:55PM now i am in Las vegas,Nevada.Thanks and charan sparsh Gobinder--- On Fri, 2/12/10, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme[soHamsa] Atmakaraka dosha [jyotish video tutorial]parasarahora , sohamsa , , vedic astrology , Date: Friday, February 12, 2010, 6:40 AM

klim krishna klimDear MembersSharing new video tutorial related to Vedic Astrology.Topic: Atmakaraka doshaLink: http://rohinaa. com/om/index. php/videos/ 141-atmakaraka- doshaRegards,Rafal GendarzJyotish Guru of SJChttp://rohinaa. com/rgendarz (AT) gmail (DOT) com