IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am a silent member of the group and writing to elicit some suggestions and help.I was born ocr 2 1966 at 9:55PM at Ludhiana,India .I am at Las vegas.Both my wife and daughter are diabetics,i have been working day and night for 10 years and have been unable to save money for my daughter to go to college next year.I have been involved in 3 separate legal matters worsening the financial woes,I can't get help from people/collegues even when they are being payed to provide help.I am afraid that my business will close,i am in debt,home is near foreclosure.I have used Rudraksha jyotish quality gems and prayers,with no effect .I am disappointed and frustrated.Thanks G chopra--- On Mon, 2/15/10, P <prashuastro wrote:

P <prashuastro[soHamsa] 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.sohamsa Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 5:53 PM

Hi,PranamI am writing on behave of a friend, whose brother's 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.They live in US and have done the best treatment for him but yesterday she called me and said that cancer has just returned.Can scholars in this forum please put in some of their precious time to have a look at the boy's chart and advice.the Boy's details are as follows:Male, born on Friday, 2001-10-05 15:48:00 at Austin Travis, U.S.they are really very worried and don’t know what to do..Your help will be appreciated.Kind RegardsPrashu

namaste gobinderji,can we have your date of birth time of birth and place you born.

best regards

rakesh--- On Mon, 2/15/10, Gobinder chopra <gchopra7 wrote:

Gobinder chopra <gchopra7Re: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.sohamsa Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 9:42 PM

I am a silent member of the group and writing to elicit some suggestions and help.I was born ocr 2 1966 at 9:55PM at Ludhiana,India .I am at Las vegas.Both my wife and daughter are diabetics,i have been working day and night for 10 years and have been unable to save money for my daughter to go to college next year.I have been involved in 3 separate legal matters worsening the financial woes,I can't get help from people/collegues even when they are being payed to provide help.I am afraid that my business will close,i am in debt,home is near foreclosure. I have used Rudraksha jyotish quality gems and prayers,with no effect .I am disappointed and frustrated.Thanks G chopra--- On Mon, 2/15/10, P <prashuastro@ gmail.com> wrote:

P <prashuastro@ gmail.com>[soHamsa] 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.sohamsa@ .comMonday, February 15, 2010, 5:53 PM

Hi,PranamI am writing on behave of a friend, whose brother's 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.They live in US and have done the best treatment for him but yesterday she called me and said that cancer has just returned.Can scholars in this forum please put in some of their precious time to have a look at the boy's chart and advice.the Boy's details are as follows:Male, born on Friday, 2001-10-05 15:48:00 at Austin Travis, U.S.they are really very worried and don’t know what to do..Your help will be appreciated.Kind RegardsPrashu

gobinderji sorry for typo,please send me a private mail so we can talk i will be able to tell you what's going on,thanks

best regards

rakesh--- On Mon, 2/15/10, rakesh vohra <ntrksh wrote:

rakesh vohra <ntrkshRe: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.sohamsa Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 10:07 PM

namaste gobinderji,can we have your date of birth time of birth and place you born.

best regards

rakesh--- On Mon, 2/15/10, Gobinder chopra <gchopra7 > wrote:

Gobinder chopra <gchopra7 >Re: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.sohamsa@ .comMonday, February 15, 2010, 9:42 PM

I am a silent member of the group and writing to elicit some suggestions and help.I was born ocr 2 1966 at 9:55PM at Ludhiana,India .I am at Las vegas.Both my wife and daughter are diabetics,i have been working day and night for 10 years and have been unable to save money for my daughter to go to college next year.I have been involved in 3 separate legal matters worsening the financial woes,I can't get help from people/collegues even when they are being payed to provide help.I am afraid that my business will close,i am in debt,home is near foreclosure. I have used Rudraksha jyotish quality gems and prayers,with no effect .I am disappointed and frustrated.Thanks G chopra--- On Mon, 2/15/10, P <prashuastro@ gmail.com> wrote:

P <prashuastro@ gmail.com>[soHamsa] 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.sohamsa@ .comMonday, February 15, 2010, 5:53 PM

सतà¥à¤¯à¤®à¥ बà¥à¤°à¥à¤¯à¤¤ पà¥à¤°à¤¿à¤¯à¤®à¥ बà¥à¤°à¥à¤¯à¤¤

Dear Shri Chopra,

I don’t want to disappoint you but the next few years are likely

to be difficult, especially the current Rahu-Mercury dasa, Ketu AD may be

slightly better but the real improvement is expected only in Venus antar dasa.

Rahu in 12H shows expenses, monetory losses either through Govt

or through cheats! Mercury in 6H shows troubles coming from enemies who envy

you!  Best strategy till then appears to be worshipping ma durga, “Om Aim Hrim

Kleem Chamundayai Vichchaiâ€. If you can do it early morning at Bhrama Muhurta

that would be still better.

Wearing right Gems is important! Lordships and placement of

planets would determine weather they should be strengthened. So please do that only

after consulting good astrolgers.  

Best Regards,

Ramesh

Ramesh F. Gangaramani

7506, Eaglewalk Ct., Apt # C

Baltimore, MD, 21237

Cell: 410-588-6244

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Gobinder

chopra

Monday, February 15, 2010 9:43 PM

sohamsa

Re: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.

I am a silent member of the group and writing to elicit

some suggestions and help.I was born ocr 2 1966 at 9:55PM at Ludhiana,India

..I am at Las vegas.Both my wife and daughter are diabetics,i have been

working day and night for 10 years and have been unable to save money for my

daughter to go to college next year.I have been involved in 3 separate legal

matters worsening the financial woes,I can't get help from people/collegues

even when they are being payed to provide help.I am afraid that my business will

close,i am in debt,home is near foreclosure.I have used Rudraksha jyotish

quality gems and prayers,with no effect .I am disappointed and

frustrated.Thanks G chopra

--- On Mon, 2/15/10, P <prashuastro wrote:

P <prashuastro

[soHamsa] 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.

sohamsa

Monday, February 15, 2010, 5:53 PM

Hi,

Pranam

I am writing on behave of a friend, whose brother's 9 year old son is

suffering from cancer.

They live in US and have done the best treatment for him but yesterday she

called me and said that cancer has just returned.

Can scholars in this forum please put in some of their precious time to have

a look at the boy's chart and advice.

the Boy's details are as follows:

Male, born on Friday, 2001-10-05 15:48:00 at Austin Travis, U.S.

they are really very worried and don’t know what to do..

Your help will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Prashu

Dear Mr. Chopra,

If I may add, the primary problem in your chart is the curse of

Ve/Me.   In addition to the mentioned cursed planets, your 11H and 4H are also

cursed.    According to the tradition, all the curses start to manifest when

the primary curse is active.  Hence all the monetary problems.

Since you are facing monetary problems I will recommend relieving

the Me curse first and suggest that you pray to Lord Shiva with the 3 malas of

the mantra “Om Namah Shivayaâ€Â  starting Friday.  In addition every Sunday evening

you should light a lamp in Goddess Baglamukhi temple.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Pranav

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramesh

Gangaramani

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:30 PM

sohamsa

RE: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.

सतà¥à¤¯à¤®à¥

बà¥à¤°à¥à¤¯à¤¤ पà¥à¤°à¤¿à¤¯à¤®à¥ बà¥à¤°à¥à¤¯à¤¤

Dear Shri Chopra,

I don’t want to disappoint you but the

next few years are likely to be difficult, especially the current Rahu-Mercury

dasa, Ketu AD may be slightly better but the real improvement is expected only

in Venus antar dasa.

Rahu in 12H shows expenses, monetory

losses either through Govt or through cheats! Mercury in 6H shows troubles

coming from enemies who envy you! Best strategy till then appears to be

worshipping ma durga, “Om Aim Hrim Kleem Chamundayai Vichchaiâ€. If you can do

it early morning at Bhrama Muhurta that would be still better.

Wearing right Gems is important!

Lordships and placement of planets would determine weather they should be

strengthened. So please do that only after consulting good astrolgers.

Best Regards,

Ramesh

Ramesh F. Gangaramani

Baltimore, MD, 21237

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Gobinder

chopra

Monday, February 15, 2010 9:43 PM

sohamsa

Re: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.

I

am a silent member of the group and writing to elicit some suggestions and

help.I was born ocr 2 1966 at 9:55PM at Ludhiana,India .I am at Las

vegas.Both my wife and daughter are diabetics,i have been working day and

night for 10 years and have been unable to save money for my daughter to go

to college next year.I have been involved in 3 separate legal matters

worsening the financial woes,I can't get help from people/collegues even when

they are being payed to provide help.I am afraid that my business will

close,i am in debt,home is near foreclosure.I have used Rudraksha jyotish

quality gems and prayers,with no effect .I am disappointed and

frustrated.Thanks G chopra

P <prashuastro

[soHamsa] 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.

sohamsa

Monday, February 15, 2010, 5:53 PM

Hi,

Pranam

I am writing on behave of a friend, whose brother's 9 year old son is

suffering from cancer.

They live in US and have done the best treatment for him but yesterday she called

me and said that cancer has just returned.

Can scholars in this forum please put in some of their precious time to have

a look at the boy's chart and advice.

the Boy's details are as follows:

Male, born on Friday, 2001-10-05 15:48:00 at Austin Travis, U.S.

they are really very worried and don’t know what to do..

Your help will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Prashu

Dear Sir,

Let us see your birth chart.Presently you are running the Mahardasa of Rahu and the bhukthi of Mercury.ie between 7-10-2009 and 22-4-2012. as according to Vimshottari.

Rahu is in twelve.It is the seat of expenditure.Rahus dasa is between 25-10-2001 and 26-10-2019.How can you expect any saving to be there?.More over the lord of the second who controls your finances is in the sixth with ketu who is a litigant.Sixth is " Roga,Rina and Shatru sthana " .Your experiences and sufferings do fit in exactly?.Fifth pertains to children and here your daughter.He has exchanged signs with the sixth lord.Look Venus is the sith lord who is debilitated in the fifth house.?Rahu represents the seveth house which is your wifes place.It may be something like " Kuja DOsham " which has been in poperation.?The sixth lord of chandra Lagna has changed signs with the sixth lord of Janma lagana.Therefore you have to hurryup and do Shanthi Pariharas.Dhana karak and KalatraKarak are debilitaed.

Already your Samskaras are adverse now.If you are not alert and do the needful they will only be more intense.

Rahu and Moon stand for Kalimata.Chose a Monday or Friday and perform Archana.If you cant do ask someone else to act on your behalf.You have give details of your good name,Janma Nakshatram and Gothra. to do Archna.Similarly do Archana to Sri mha Vishnu. on a Wednesday.if you can ,pl,perform " Palabhishekam " to Mother goddess.Pray to Dhana Laxmi on a Friday or worship Kanyaka parameswari on a Fridai and give away some gifts to  afew " Sumangalis " .Say ,two  or three pof them.

Venus with Ketu causes problems to wife.Light a lampustard oil to Shani Bhagavan every Saturday till you are free from your debts and other orblems.Aove all have firm Faith in God and go ahead.I wish you all the best and speedy recovery from your bad condition..You are welcome to ask for clarificatios etc further.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 8:12 AM, Gobinder chopra <gchopra7 wrote:

I am a silent member of the group and writing to elicit some suggestions and help.I was born ocr 2 1966 at 9:55PM at Ludhiana,India .I am at Las vegas.Both my wife and daughter are diabetics,i have been working day and night for 10 years and have been unable to save money for my daughter to go to college next year.I have been involved in 3 separate legal matters worsening the financial woes,I can't get help from people/collegues even when they are being payed to provide help.I am afraid that my business will close,i am in debt,home is near foreclosure.I have used Rudraksha jyotish quality gems and prayers,with no effect .I am disappointed and frustrated.Thanks G chopra

P <prashuastro[soHamsa] 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.

sohamsa Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 5:53 PM

Hi,PranamI am writing on behave of a friend, whose brother's 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.They live in US and have done the best treatment for him but yesterday she called me and said that cancer has just returned.

Can scholars in this forum please put in some of their precious time to have a look at the boy's chart and advice.the Boy's details are as follows:Male, born on Friday, 2001-10-05 15:48:00 at Austin Travis, U.S.

they are really very worried and don’t know what to do..Your help will be appreciated.Kind RegardsPrashu

Namskar Gobind ji can you detail Gems and rudraksa you have done ...On 16 February 2010 08:12, Gobinder chopra <gchopra7 wrote:

I am a silent member of the group and writing to elicit some suggestions and help.I was born ocr 2 1966 at 9:55PM at Ludhiana,India .I am at Las vegas.Both my wife and daughter are diabetics,i have been working day and night for 10 years and have been unable to save money for my daughter to go to college next year.I have been involved in 3 separate legal matters worsening the financial woes,I can't get help from people/collegues even when they are being payed to provide help.I am afraid that my business will close,i am in debt,home is near foreclosure.I have used Rudraksha jyotish quality gems and prayers,with no effect .I am disappointed and frustrated.Thanks G chopra

P <prashuastro[soHamsa] 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.

sohamsa Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 5:53 PM

Hi,PranamI am writing on behave of a friend, whose brother's 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.They live in US and have done the best treatment for him but yesterday she called me and said that cancer has just returned.

Can scholars in this forum please put in some of their precious time to have a look at the boy's chart and advice.the Boy's details are as follows:Male, born on Friday, 2001-10-05 15:48:00 at Austin Travis, U.S.

they are really very worried and don’t know what to do..Your help will be appreciated.Kind RegardsPrashu

Dear Mr Chopra,

I am afraid you may get confused by our well-wishers' advice.

Confusion is exactly what you have to avoid at this time,

when putting things in perspective is hard to achieve.

The time comes in everyone's life when difficulties seem overwhelming, mind is closed, hope forgone. Just trusting life and God, /with bit of courage/ lay low for while, pray- it will be over in Venus AD, just endure this tough time, and preserve your health.The period of Rahu/Ketu is described by some as the most difficult period in life, and I see my son going through the same period /Rahu is in 12th as well!/ where everything seems to fall apart and he feels alone and betrayed...Believe me, he doesn't pay attention to my astro advice; I have to accept that he has to go through this alone,

from whatever reasons. /He's staunch unbeliever in God, and that of course makes life more difficult/

I wish you Strength, and Mercy,

Anna

S.A.R

--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Pranav Gupta <pranav51 wrote:

Pranav Gupta <pranav51RE: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.sohamsa Received: Thursday, February 18, 2010, 3:21 PM

Dear Mr. Chopra,

If I may add, the primary problem in your chart is the curse of Ve/Me. In addition to the mentioned cursed planets, your 11H and 4H are also cursed. According to the tradition, all the curses start to manifest when the primary curse is active. Hence all the monetary problems.

Since you are facing monetary problems I will recommend relieving the Me curse first and suggest that you pray to Lord Shiva with the 3 malas of the mantra “Om Namah Shivaya†starting Friday. In addition every Sunday evening you should light a lamp in Goddess Baglamukhi temple.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Pranav

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of Ramesh GangaramaniWednesday, February 17, 2010 3:30 PMsohamsa@ .comRE: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.

सतà¥à¤¯à¤®à¥ बà¥à¤°à¥à¤¯à¤¤ पà¥à¤°à¤¿à¤¯à¤®à¥ बà¥à¤°à¥à¤¯à¤¤

Dear Shri Chopra,

I don’t want to disappoint you but the next few years are likely to be difficult, especially the current Rahu-Mercury dasa, Ketu AD may be slightly better but the real improvement is expected only in Venus antar dasa.

Rahu in 12H shows expenses, monetory losses either through Govt or through cheats! Mercury in 6H shows troubles coming from enemies who envy you! Best strategy till then appears to be worshipping ma durga, “Om Aim Hrim Kleem Chamundayai Vichchaiâ€. If you can do it early morning at Bhrama Muhurta that would be still better.

Wearing right Gems is important! Lordships and placement of planets would determine weather they should be strengthened. So please do that only after consulting good astrolgers.

Best Regards,

Ramesh

Ramesh F. Gangaramani

Baltimore, MD, 21237

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of Gobinder chopraMonday, February 15, 2010 9:43 PMsohamsa@ .comRe: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!

Thank you and namaskar,i have used navratna bracelet,astrological bangle made of 3 metals.At various times i have used Blue sapphire,diamond,opal currently i am wearing emarald in my pinky finger in Gold.I have used Indrakshi Rudraksha mala with navratn,i have even used Maa Kamalatika kavach.Gobinder chopra--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote:

Amit Puri <amitpuri20Re: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.sohamsa Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010, 7:24 PM

Namskar Gobind ji

can you detail Gems and rudraksa you have done ...

On 16 February 2010 08:12, Gobinder chopra <gchopra7 > wrote:

--- On Fri, 2/19/10, Gobinder chopra <gchopra7 wrote:

Gobinder chopra <gchopra7Re: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.sohamsa , amitpuri20Date: Friday, February 19, 2010, 12:07 AM

Thank you and namaskar,i have used navratna bracelet,astrologic al bangle made of 3 metals.At various times i have used Blue sapphire,diamond, opal currently i am wearing emarald in my pinky finger in Gold.I have used Indrakshi Rudraksha mala with navratn,i have even used Maa Kamalatika kavach.Gobinder chopra--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Amit Puri <amitpuri20 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Amit Puri <amitpuri20 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [soHamsa]financial woes beyond comprehension.sohamsa@ .comThursday, February 18, 2010, 7:24 PM

Namskar Gobind ji

can you detail Gems and rudraksa you have done ...

On 16 February 2010 08:12, Gobinder chopra <gchopra7 > wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Mr. Chopra,

please immediately start reciting "Rna Vimochana Narasimha Stotra", 108 times every single day. I know, it is a tall oredr, for it will take about 2 hours of saddhana every day. I have seen veritable miracles within two weeks of reciting this incredibely powerful stotra, in relieving financial woes, getting free of debts etc.

Please do it.....

with deep respect to all

AJsohamsa , Gobinder chopra <gchopra7 wrote:>> I am a silent member of the group and writing to elicit some suggestions and help.I was born ocr 2 1966 at 9:55PM at Ludhiana,India .I am at Las vegas.Both my wife and daughter are diabetics,i have been working day and night for 10 years and have been unable to save money for my daughter to go to college next year.I have been involved in 3 separate legal matters worsening the financial woes,I can't get help from people/collegues even when they are being payed to provide help.I am afraid that my business will close,i am in debt,home is near foreclosure.I have used Rudraksha jyotish quality gems and prayers,with no effect .I am disappointed and frustrated.Thanks G chopra> > --- On Mon, 2/15/10, P prashuastro wrote:> > > P prashuastro [soHamsa] 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.> sohamsa > Monday, February 15, 2010, 5:53 PM> > >  > > > > Hi,> Pranam> > I am writing on behave of a friend, whose brother's 9 year old son is suffering from cancer.> > They live in US and have done the best treatment for him but yesterday she called me and said that cancer has just returned.> > Can scholars in this forum please put in some of their precious time to have a look at the boy's chart and advice.> > the Boy's details are as follows:> > Male, born on Friday, 2001-10-05 15:48:00 at Austin Travis, U.S.> > they are really very worried and don’t know what to do..> Your help will be appreciated.> > Kind Regards> Prashu>