IndiaDivine.org

Diamond Energise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Namasthe Gurujan

Can anyone please let me know the procedure to energise and wear diamond on rings or as pendant.

Thanks

Srinivasa--- On Sat, 1/16/10, Srinivasa <padmanu wrote:

Srinivasa <padmanuRe: Re: AvaYogi and SahaYogi Both Same -Advice"sohamsa " <sohamsa >Cc: "sohamsa " <sohamsa >Saturday, January 16, 2010, 10:44 AM

Om Gurave Namah

Namasthe Ramdasji

Can you pleas enlighten us with the procedure to energize a diamond for Shukra.Srinivasa

On Jan 16, 2010, at 9:22 AM, Ramdas Hosabettu <kashyapagotraja@ gmail.com> wrote:

OM SHRI LAKSHMI NARASIMHAAYA NAMAH

Dear Kunal,

Regarding energising of gem stone,on a suitable Tara Bal day for your Janma Nakshatra and on a Thursday during Guru Hora,after normal prayers to your Ishta Devatha,you have to energise Pushyaraga Gem Stone by chanting Guru Mantra 1008 times and then pray in your mind that by wearing this stone, your prosperity to be increased.After that you can ear the gem stone in your right hand ring finger.The ring should be open at the bottom and need not touch the finger.There is a simple Mantra for energising this stone : OM BUM BRIHASPATAYE NAMAH .

Now after wearing the stone dont remove it at any time and keep it on the ground or any other place.During bath, you can remove it and clean it,then wear it again without keeping it on any place.Once energised, it has to be attached to your body only.

Now coming to your mother's chart,Lagna is Kumbha,lord Shani is in 11th but with Surya,who is 7th lord, so problems in marital life is seen.I will see from Nadi perspective. here Kuja/ Mangal is considered as Pati Karaka who is in Mesha Rashi and is in trine with Shani and Surya.Ketu is in 12th to Kuja and no planet is in 7th to him.This clearly indicates she does not have happiness from her husband.Shani in trine to Kuja is also responsibile to this.But his life will be longer only as Surya is Yogi planet.Budha is Saha Yogi.In her chart, Chandra and Guru are in Pushkaramsha, so in her personal life she has come out of many struggles.

Budha is 5th and 8th lord placed in 10th house which is a strongest Kendra in any Horoscope.He is with Guru who is 2nd and 11th lord and is in Pushkaramsha. Also Budha is in Jyeshta nakshatra ruled by Budha himself.So as per me, emerald is the best gem stone for her.Regarding Neelam stone, in which finger she worn it ? It has to be in middle finger of right hand.Emerald of 5 Rattis in silver finger ring to be worn in ring finger on a Wednesday during Budha Hora.But presently Budha is in Dhanu Rashi in transit and he is moving towards his debilitation ( Meena Rashi ).So wait till he comes to Vrishabha Rashi, then she can procure Emerald and wear it.Proper Muhurta has to be fixed.

Regarding your father's chart,I am not going to analyse as the planets are placed in a very bad place.For example Lagna is Mesha whose Lord Kuja is Retro and is placed in Kumbha Rashi lorded by Shani who in turn is in Vrischika,so there is Parivartana between them and so Kuja ® comes to Vrischika and will be with debilitated Rahu.Kuja is Retro,so we have to consider from his previous place also ie., Tula Rashi.This is after exchange of houses only.So Mangal Dosha is in his chart.As per Nadi principles, Shukra, Patni Karaka Shukra is with Guru in Simha Rashi.So this is called as Deva- Danava Yoga.Both are Gurus !!.By this what we see is that his wife is very religious and because of her his life is being prospered.

Anyhow Chandra is a planet of Jala tattwa and is with Surya,the Agni tattwa planet, Budha,the Bhu tattwa planet and is in trine with Ketu which is again another Agni tattwa planet.here Ketu is a planet who is not supporting normal life.That is why,he became a big drunkard.Let him wear 6 rattis of Amethyst Blue stone on a Saturday during Guru Hora in his middle finger.Let us see the result after 6 months.but he should not remove the stone once it is worn.you have to energise with Shani Mantra " OM SHAM SHANAISCHARAYA NAMAH " with 1008 times.

With Shri Hari Vayu Guru Naama Smaran,

Ramadas Rao.

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav > wrote:

Respected Guru ji,Sadar Pranam!Though I've never chanted Brihaspati mantra 1008 in one sitting, I have energised it at times! In fact I have been wearing Pukhraj for many years now. Few years ago, I changed the stone and wore a new one. It is beautiful and my mother used to wear it, before her it belonged to some queen in the past(my mother told me this). For the first time, I neutralised it & energised by chanting 5 malas of Brihaspati Gayatri(without the pranav). Then at times I've taken it out, neutralised it again by leaving it for few minutes in luke warm water with common salt, and energised it again. Now as you have raised the point, I'll energise it once with 1008 chants! Also correct me if my neutralising and energising it at intervals is wrong!Your directive statement that I need only Pukhraj reminded me of the day when I had met my Guru(Deeksha Guru) for the first time. Just the second or third

sentence he had spoken(without any horoscope) was that all I needed was a Pukhraj and I was already wearing that :-) What a pity, I still tried to experiment!Guruji, could you do one more favour to me? Please read my parents' charts too! My mother is wearing a Neelam! It would be a great help if you prescribe proper stones for them! Her life is hell because of my father's drinking! Can a proper stone help in this matter?Mother:Dr.Sangeeta SharmaTime:9:44a.m.DoB:2 Jan 1959Place:Gaya(Bihar) Father:Sri Ashok KumarTime:7:35 p.m.DoB:4 Oct 1956Place:Gaya(Bihar)Your sincerely,Kunal.

-- Ramadas Rao