IndiaDivine.org

blue sapphire dilemma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks for ur comment/advice.i get some credibility to by doubt.infact what u said was one of the reasons i had refrained myself from wearing it.by the way this whole thing was'nt so abrupt or sudden as it seems to be ,maybe. i was told abt neelam arnd some 4-5 yrs ago and by someone i meant some astrologers ; that too a couple of them .i also wore it for few months. one of them hd specially recommended it for my career prospects and as i was in my education mode then, i did'nt continue wearing it, though sometimes it seems it helped me with my education a bit.anyway, thanks for the job change pt. i did'nt know abt backache possibility either( i've had them couple of yrs earlier, though.)it wd be grt if u cld comment on my question abt navamansha in generaland also on 2 planets in close conjunction (within 1 degree).thnks again.sohamsa , "Haresh\(Harry\)Nathani" <haresh1405 wrote:>> Dear Spiderman> > > > Ur name is very interesting, what is the basic reason in ur mind for u to> wear the blue sapphire. Just someone recommended u, without asking any> question u bought it and now u r asking the forum whether u should wear it> or not. U should hv asked the someone the reason for the recommendation of> the stone.> > > > This stone is not recommended else u will hv severe backaches, u may also> loose ur job. sani is yog karak, true in ur chart, but it is placed in 12th> house, which is the house of loss. By strengthening this planet ur lossess> will increase, it can be ur job also. > > > > Change of job yog is there, u can change ur job.> > HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +91 9867214103> > Subscribe on this link> <http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies>> http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies> For Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges to> <haresh1405/hareshgnathani haresh1405/hareshgnathani or call +91 9867214103> > Skype id haree14> > > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> spiderman40 Saturday, February 20, 2010 3:07 PM> sohamsa > [soHamsa] blue sapphire dilemma> > > > > > > > greetings to all .> > this is my 1st post and i am in a kind of a dilemma ie. whether to wear> neelam (blue sapphire) recommended by someone, even though, i have it with> me. (it's fairly good; clear, slightly purplish tint ,4-5 ratti ,in silver)> mine is tula lagna ,with Sat(ret.) in 12 with Jup. DOB details 14.3.81> ,10.25pm, 80E55,26N51. i am wearing a green emerald in my ring finger> presently.> dilemma is that in lagna chart Sat is strong (both by lordship and degrees> but ill placed(12) nd that too within very close degrees from Jup.(a graha> yudh as its said ) both are retrogade as well.i'm in Sat mahadasha too.> > in the same flow i think i shld ask this :> how to use navamansha when i see it changes distinctly when i use the birth> time as 10.30 for 10.25 pm which can never be impossible in any case ?> > > i've completed my education (Engg.) and am in a job-switching phase and some> comptetive exams are due, as well.> > Please advise.> regards and thanks.>