IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [SoHamsa] bhava chalit and bhava sandhi , rashi sandhi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Goelji,Namaskar,Please also clarify my question in relation to the bhava sandhi . kindly specify the degree which is to be considered for effect of a planet in rashi sandhi and bhava sandhi respectively.Regards,

Raju Gupta

A.I.C.W.A.I

A-155,Shanker Garden,

New Delhi-110018.

+91 9990837888

Dear Goelji,Namaskar,I am using the bhava chalit chart D-1(B) of Jhora. What i found is that calculating padas for Bhavas the D-1(B) was more accurate and using Rashi chart ( D-1) for calculating Graha Arudha D-1 was more appropriate. So in short Bhava Chakra for Bhava Arudha and Rashi Chakra for Graha Arudha.Its a query and all learned members can see from some charts and have opinion on it.As regard to Samvad between Sanjayji and Raoji it should be looked upon and treated as healthy debate and should not be termed as fight.I had find the method of calculating Ishta Devta by Raoji somewhat relevant and research should be done on it.As we all have very little sight and none of us are able to see this elephant like world in one sight , so none of us can claim his/her knowledge complete. let

this forum be

an effort to create full picture of elephant by acknowledging the different sight of elephant by different people and joining it.In this dark age only Gita is the guru as there is impossible to find a pramanik guru. let not flow on the wave of emotions and calling every one who teaches us the lesson a pramanik guru since none of us have full knowledge of subject/subjects and difference of opinion will persist.Regards,

Raju Gupta--- On Sun, 3/7/10, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: bhava chalit"Raju Gupta" <gupta.raaju@ >Cc: astrologyandremedie s , vedic astrology, "BHUSAN k" <naxatra (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>, vedic_astrology_ classes-subscrib e , "Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>, "Phyllis Chubb" <phyllischubb@ shaw.ca>, "sohamsa" <sohamsa@ .com>, "prince" <A_Foresight_ Prince_of_ India_Available>, astro-health- remedies@ .co. inSunday, March 7, 2010, 1:13 AMDear Gupta ji,There are about !2

methods of house division.Which one are you following? All methods have there own merits.These house divisions , in my opinion can not be used universally. If we use a particular method it may give better result to suit to that system , for which it had been devised.In Parasara and Jaimini system on Vedic astrology , Bphs had clearly specified the method of house division which is as under:

QUOTE( this is quoted from my another article) Parasara has given the concept of Bhavas (houses) along with 12 signs in the

above narration. This is called the compartmental system of houses. In this,

system the whole sign in

which the degree of rising ascendant falls is considered the first house and

subsequent sign as 2nd house and so on. The longitude of the

ascending point becomes the most sensitive points of the ascendant i.e.1st

house, and the sensitive points of

other house will be 30°

apart. The sensitive

point of 10th house will fall

in 10th sign from ascending sign and will have the same longitude as that of the ascending point in

Lagan. In this system M.C. is not

considered as the Mid-point or cusp of 10th house. M.C. is however

given prime-importance due to it and is widely used for many other important

purposes.

Parasara narrates the description of the planets, signs, various Kinds of

ascendants, up-Grahas and also importance of Deeptamsa of 15° on

either side of sensitive-point of ascendant and other houses etc. (Deeptamsa

means an effective Zone of 15° on either side of the sensitive-point of ascendant,

or sensitive points of other houses). [The importance of various ascendants and

upgrahas will be narrated in subsequent articles ].PADAS OF EACH HOUSE WILL HAVE THE SAME LONGITUDE IN A SIGN AS RISINGASCENDING DEGREE.The same rule will also be applicable when longitudes are calculated in divisional carts as per Saravali. JH HORA provides it.UNQUOTEBPHS and JAIMINI system uses many other tools for predictive purposes , which are interdependent on each other ,Thus the system of house division taught by BPHSis applicable universally to this system of astrology.Unfortunately , Pt Devendra Jha and G.C.Sharma had introduced Sripat method of house divisions in their

versions of BPHS.This , in my opinion is dis-sevice to ancient astrology. Sripati calculates the Ascendant and MC in correct manner according to spherical trignametry and then drvide houses in between by method of simple division arithmetically . Which is not consistent.Kp system of house division is based on correct method as advocated by' Rafel'Mr. P.V.R.Narshima Rao has now suggested to adopt equal house division and imposed it on caspal method of house division. At present he is wasting his time and energy infighting with Pt Sanjay Rath ( once he was his Guru - now he wish show to himself as independent thinker. There is nothing wrong in doing so . He may do any effort but this fact can not be denied that Sanjay had properly intiated him in astrology and induced him to developsuch a nice software and made available free to every body . this was his good Karmawhich is

helping him to get new light, I do not know why he is adopting wrong attitude byopenly fighting which once he was his guru and earning bad Karma . He is free to peruse his own independent path with out abusing or blaming his guru , and earning and accumulating bad Karma for himself.)Now following five Main methods of house division are available to us:!. Compartmental method ( where a house is within the boundary of a zodiac sign) with 15 degree deeptansa on either side.2 Equal house division where Ascending point is the mid-point3. Equal House Division , but ascending point is Caspal Point i.e from were house commences4. Siripat method of house division5 KP METHOD ( IN FACT RAFEL METHOD OR ' PLACIDUAS ' OR SEMI-ARC SYSTEM)ALL THE ABOVE SYSTEMS DO HAVE THEIR OWN MERITS AND

LIMITATIONS .KINDLY USE EITHER OF THEM CAREFULLY. You may kindly study Lahiri's of Table of Ascendans. It is very informative book.Your comment that you may be getting better results by using a particular method even without spelling out as to which method of house division you are using.Is your statement not very specious ?With best regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIARaju Gupta <gupta.raaju@ >Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Sun, 7 March, 2010

1:09:50 AMRe: bhava chalitDear Goelji,Namaskar,I want to say that a planet in Aries say 7th house and moved to 8th house in chalit then it will give results of 8th house and rashi of planet will be Aries.If sun in aries the exalted sun in 8th or if saturn in aries than debilated saturn in 8th.Secondly i know that 1 rashi is considered as one house as pada but going through many charts i had found that calculating padas from chalit chart was very accurate thats why i put it on form for the comments.Regards,

Raju Gupta--- On Sat, 3/6/10, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.in>sohamsa@ .comCc: gupta.raaju@ , vedic astrology, astrologyandremedie s Saturday, March 6, 2010, 12:26 PM DEAR Gupta ji,Your question is interesting but should be confusing every one.A planet if it is in 7H in ARIES IN SIGN BIRTH CHART , and if it shifts in8H in Bhava chart , how it can change its sign.A planet is in 7th sign from ascending sign , it will remain in that sign , irrespective

weather it is in

6th, 7th or 8th house in bhava chart.Once this is clear , then rules should be proprely understood and then applied.As far as , padas of 12 houses are calculated are based on sign chart , assuming one sign as one house.This is a rule.In the example given by you Lagna Pada will fall in 10th sign from ascending

sign.Pada Of any house can only fall in 3,4, 5 ,9,10,and 12 th houses from the sign placed in that house.Kindly do not mixed up rules.Regards,G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.