IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Please respond privately

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

om gurave namah

Namaste Sanajay ji,

You are my Guru and will always remain so.

However, I am sorry to say that both sides have behaved badly in the current controversy.

It really saddenes me that the real loser has been JYOTISH.

Hence, I am unable to take any side.

With best sincere regards,

Shailesh C Chadha

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Sanjay Rath <sjrath wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jyotish Guru’s

I am restructuring SJC as Narasimha has left. You need to decide whether you are in Narasimha/KN Rao camp or with me/SJC. I will expect a decision in a week. If you with neither, then also, please inform me.

If you are leaving, please remove yourself from this list, remove the logo of SJC and all associations with SJC from your websites.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org

Guest guest

Dear Sanjay ji,

I am with You.

With regards,

RC

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Sanjay Rath <sjrath wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jyotish Guru’s

I am restructuring SJC as Narasimha has left. You need to decide whether you are in Narasimha/KN Rao camp or with me/SJC. I will expect a decision in a week. If you with neither, then also, please inform me.

If you are leaving, please remove yourself from this list, remove the logo of SJC and all associations with SJC from your websites.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org

Guest guest

Respected Sanjayji,

Namaste. I was with SJC, am with SJC and will be with SJC & you. It is an emotional bondage.

What PVR is doing, is not ethically right.

Though you have asked to respond privately, I am sending this in the forum - as already few have resonded in the forum.

Regards

jk

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Sanjay Rath12 March 2010 13:48sohamsa Subject: [soHamsa] Please respond privately

om gurave namah

Dear Jyotish Guru’s

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Sanjayji

I'm with you.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Jyotish Guru of SJC

http://rohinaa.com/

rgendarz

R C Srivastava pisze:

Dear Sanjay ji,

I am with You.

With regards,

RC

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Sanjay Rath

<sjrath (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>

wrote:

om

gurave namah

Dear

Jyotish Guru’s

I

am restructuring SJC as Narasimha has left. You need to decide whether

you are in Narasimha/KN Rao camp or with me/SJC. I will expect a

decision in a week. If you with neither, then also, please inform me.

If

you are leaving, please remove yourself from this list, remove the logo

of SJC and all associations with SJC from your websites.

Best

Wishes

Sanjay

Rath

15B

Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings:

www.srath.com;

Courses: www.sohamsa.com;

Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com;

Community: www..org

Guest guest

||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya||

Dear shri Sanjayji,

Koti Koti Pranam,

I am your shishya and will be with you always.

Your shishya Dewavrat BuitM.Sc.; Jyotisha Shastri, Radionic Analyst, Reiki Grand Master.4A; Pranesh Appartments,SA Road, Laxmi Nagar,Nagpur 440022Ph. 0712 3295442

Sanjay Rath <sjrathsohamsa Sent: Fri, 12 March, 2010 1:18:04 PM[soHamsa] Please respond privately

om gurave namah

Dear Jyotish Guru’s

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

After this, Shailesh, it is better to just remain friends and not have the teacher-student relationship. I think that is best for both of us.

Thank you for your honesty. I will always remember that.

Shailesh C Chadha

Friday, March 12, 2010 2:23 PM

sohamsa

Re: [soHamsa] Please respond privately

om gurave namah

Namaste Sanajay ji,

However, I am sorry to say that both sides have behaved badly in the current controversy.

Shailesh C Chadha

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Sanjay Rath <sjrath (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jyotish Guru’s

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

om gurave namahDear

Jaya BharatiRegards ~Sanjay Rathhttp://srath.cpm

Guest guest

Respected Sanjayji,I accidentally came upon certain SJC blog maintained by Shri Sanjay Prabhakaran exactly a year ago and from there on my life has transformed and i attribute that change within me to you . .For novices like us , all the knowledge flowing on various forums ,blogs maintained by You and Your disciples was like breathing fresh air full with fragrance ,SJC is a wonderful garden so very well maintained by you and other SJC gurus like Vistiji,Sarbaniji,Rafal ji just to mention a few among many, and we all are drinking nectar from it on a daily basis.When Narsimhaji says "they will try to take it from you " , i can vouch that its a blatant lie and nobody can ever question your humble intentions.My association with you till date is just some pdfs downloaded from various SJC blogs ,checking your replies on Sohamsa ,some audio lectures and 2

books VRA and COVA , and i am more than 100% sure of your INTEGRITY , if it comes upto there .I wish Narsimhaji also recognises this someday in future. I am with you and SJC and if that means i have to from Vedic Astrology group i will do it without any hesitation .With Great Respect,Deepen Thakkar.--- On Fri, 12/3/10, Sanjay Rath <sjrath wrote:Sanjay Rath <sjrath[soHamsa] Please respond privatelysohamsa Date: Friday, 12 March, 2010, 1:48 PM

om gurave namah Dear Jyotish Guru’s I am restructuring SJC as Narasimha has left. You need to decide whether you are in Narasimha/KN Rao camp or with me/SJC. I will expect a decision in a week. If you with neither, then also, please inform me. If you are leaving, please remove yourself from this list, remove the logo of SJC and all associations with SJC from your websites. Best Wishes Sanjay Rath 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762 Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Shailesh and others, Namaste.Please excuse my antagonistic writings towards the words of Narasimha in the past. My weaknesses became obvious when I saw what I thought was a highly unrighteous act.

There is no need to blame SJC for my misgivings, nor will you need to accept my views towards Narasimha should you side with Sanjayji and SJC. My answers to Narasimha were never encouraged by Guruji, and should not weigh in your decisions w.r.t. SJC. Due to this I have vowed not to enter into such debates where faith of the authors was the main issue, and not the academical acumen.

I hope this clarifies.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com

www2: http://thejyotishdigest.com@: visti

On 12 March 2010 09:53, Shailesh C Chadha <shailesh.c.chadha wrote:

om gurave namah

Namaste Sanajay ji,

Shailesh C Chadha

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Sanjay Rath <sjrath wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jyotish Guru’s

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Guest guest

Namaste Sanjay ji,

I respect and reciprocate your feelings.

The basis of my decisions is that I should be

able to look into my image in the mirror without any shame or reluctance.

Regards,

Shailesh C Chadha

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sanjay Rath

Friday, March 12, 2010 5:17

PM

sohamsa

Re: [soHamsa] Please

respond privately

After

this, Shailesh, it is better to just remain friends and not have the

teacher-student relationship. I think that is best for both of us.

Thank

you for your honesty. I will always remember that.

Shailesh

C Chadha

Friday, March 12, 2010 2:23 PM

sohamsa

Re: [soHamsa] Please respond

privately

om gurave namah

Namaste Sanajay ji,

You are my Guru and will

always remain so.

However, I am sorry to say

that both sides have behaved badly in the current controversy.

It really saddenes me that

the real loser has been JYOTISH.

Hence, I am unable to take

any side.

Shailesh C Chadha

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:18

PM, Sanjay Rath <sjrath

wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jyotish Guru’s

I am restructuring SJC as

Narasimha has left. You need to decide whether you are in Narasimha/KN Rao camp

or with me/SJC. I will expect a decision in a week. If you with neither, then

also, please inform me.

If you are leaving, please

remove yourself from this list, remove the logo of SJC and all associations

with SJC from your websites.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New

Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com;

Community: www..org

om

gurave namah

Dear

Jaya

Bharati

Regards ~

Sanjay Rath

http://srath.cpm

Guest guest

ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Gurudevji,Namasthe, Gurudevji even though this mail is addressed to JyotishGurujans a student like me also felt that it is the time to show our solidaritywith you. It is very surprising that peoples who are initially part ofthis great ocean of knowledge called SJC are leaving it. It is very difficult to construct a house but it is veryeasy to break it. But this house called SJC has been constructed on the greatfoundation called faith and this faith is always will remain intact as ShriJagannatha himself resides in this house. You spent your very valuable time in constructingthis house and your effort will not go in vain due to some corrupt and egoisticminds. Shri Jagannatha always stood by his bhaktas (like you) and no doubt hewill again come for protection of dharma. It is very funny that peoples who are leaving you areaccusing that you are egoist. But A Guru like you who always teaches hisstudents to leave ego (ahamkar) are facing this. Peoples know that you are veryhumble and very sincere in your approach that’s why whole SJC, Its Gurus andstudents backed you. If a person raises question about your parampara than it is laughableas your parampara dates backs to Great Achyuta Dasa parampara. If a person wholacks this parapara and claims that now your parampara teachings are dried upthan it will become great joke of the day nothing else. At last but not least Krsna always favors peoples like you whoare humble, follows dharma and shastra,he will never support corrupt peopleswho will argue with everything and makes false claims because Krsna iseverywhere and he knows who is correct. You are very correct in saying that Shiva knows the truthand truth is always very bitter and it is not possible for peoples with corruptminds to accept it. Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yours faithfully Sunilkumar Biradarsohamsa From: sjrathDate: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:48:04 +0530[soHamsa] Please respond privately om gurave namahDear Jyotish Guru’sI am restructuring SJC as Narasimha has left. You need to decide whether you are in Narasimha/KN Rao camp or with me/SJC. I will expect a decision in a week. If you with neither, then also, please inform me. If you are leaving, please remove yourself from this list, remove the logo of SJC and all associations with SJC from your websites.Best WishesSanjay Rath15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Guest guest

ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Gurudevji,Namasthe, Gurudevji even though this mail is addressed to JyotishGurujans a student like me also felt that it is the time to show our solidaritywith you. It is very surprising that peoples who are initially part ofthis great ocean of knowledge called SJC are leaving it. It is very difficultto construct a house but it is veryeasy to break it. But this house called SJC has been constructed on the greatfoundation called faith and this faith is always will remain intact as ShriJagannatha himself resides in this house. You spent your very valuable time in constructingthis house and your effort will not go in vain due to some corrupt and egoisticminds. Shri Jagannatha always stood by his bhaktas (like you) and no doubt hewill again come for protection of dharma. It is very funny that peoples who are leaving you areaccusing that you are egoist. But A Guru like you who always teaches hisstudents to leave ego (ahamkar) are facing this. Peoples know that you are veryhumble and very sincere in your approach that’s why whole SJC, Its Gurusandstudents backed you. If a person raises question about your parampara than it is laughableas your parampara dates backs to Great Achyuta Dasa parampara. If a person wholacks this parampara and claims that now your parampara teachings are dried upthan it is a great joke of the day or nothing else. At last but not least Krsna alwaysfavors peoples like you whoare humble, follows dharma and shastra,he will never support corrupt peopleswho will argue with everything and makes false claims.Because Krsna iseverywhere and he knows who is correct. You are very correctin saying that Shivaknows the truthand truth is always very bitter and it is not possible for peoples with corruptminds to accept it. Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yours faithfully Sunilkumar Biradar Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

Guest guest

Dear Gurudev Sanjayji,

I have been inactive and away from SJC for sometime, but happened to read the developments of late.

It is true that I had some differences, but believe me, it was not with you as a Jyothish Guru but was against the functioning of SJC and its bureaucratic ways adopted by the heavyweights.

It is also most unfortunate that differences of this sort have developed involving PVRji. Both of you are good souls with good intentions and are really sorry to witness the effects like RIL.

SJC and JHora goes together with one identity, so also Sanjayji and PVRji, separating it will be like trying to separate Mukeshji and Anilji, the empire developed with lot of hard work and dedication will fall like a palace built with playing cards.

Trying to find out the third force behind this development shall be a good platform for Sanjayji and PVRji to have an open discussion on ideologies and settle it once and for all.

Eventhough I have been away from SJC, I have been following your teachings and books and have been practicing Astrology and Gemology (charitable) in my leisure times. Now that I am retiring from actual service by end of this month, I will involve more into astrology but not through SJC but by myself like Ekalavya, of course with you in front as my Guruji.

I had earlier itself identified the thorns in SJC and decided to stay away once and for all.

Wish to see both you as before for the cause of Vedic Astrology.

Regards

Ravi Nair

--- On Sun, 3/14/10, Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumar wrote:

Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumarRE: [soHamsa] Please respond privatelysohamsa Date: Sunday, March 14, 2010, 6:00 PM

ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚

Dear Gurudevji,

Namasthe,

Gurudevji even though this mail is addressed to Jyotish Gurujans a student like me also felt that it is the time to show our solidarity with you.

It is very surprising that peoples who are initially part of this great ocean of knowledge called SJC are leaving it.

It is very difficult to construct a house but it is very easy to break it. But this house called SJC has been constructed on the great foundation called faith and this faith is always will remain intact as Shri Jagannatha himself resides in this house. You spent your very valuable time in constructing this house and your effort will not go in vain due to some corrupt and egoistic minds. Shri Jagannatha always stood by his bhaktas (like you) and no doubt he will again come for protection of dharma.

It is very funny that peoples who are leaving you are accusing that you are egoist. But A Guru like you who always teaches his students to leave ego (ahamkar) are facing this. Peoples know that you are very humble and very sincere in your approach that’s why whole SJC, Its Gurus and students backed you.

If a person raises question about your parampara than it is laughable as your parampara dates backs to Great Achyuta Dasa parampara. If a person who lacks this parapara and claims that now your parampara teachings are dried up than it will become great joke of the day nothing else.

At last but not least Krsna always favors peoples like you who are humble, follows dharma and shastra,he will never support corrupt peoples who will argue with everything and makes false claims because Krsna is everywhere and he knows who is correct.

You are very correct in saying that Shiva knows the truth and truth is always very bitter and it is not possible for peoples with corrupt minds to accept it.

Satyam Shivam Sundaram

Yours faithfully

Sunilkumar Biradar

sohamsa@ .comsjrath (AT) hotmail (DOT) comFri, 12 Mar 2010 13:48:04 +0530[soHamsa] Please respond privately

om gurave namah

Dear Jyotish Guru’s

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa. com; Books: www.sagittariuspubl ications. com; Community: www.. org

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.