IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Transferring Ownership of Vedic-astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om namo bhagvate hrishikesayaHare Rama KrishnaYousuf ji,I will like to tell you that you need not to decide what Sanjay guruji should do or what he should not do. What you know about generosity.......and how you came to know and indicate that he is not Karna. Stop commenting like this. This is not a forum to do arguments. This is forum to share principles of tradition. Its my very sincere request to Sanjay guruji that these kinda posts should be clearly monitored and any post except the simple reading requests and

sharing of tradition principles should not be allowed. I fear that in this way this forum will also take the form of vedic astrology group of PVRji, where lots of irrelevant things use to happen.RgdsRajat Kapooryousuf_i <yousuf_isohamsa Sent: Wed, 17 March, 2010 11:15:49 AM[soHamsa] Re: Transferring Ownership of Vedic-astrology

Sanjayji

Pranams

Take away Vedic-astrology after all it is under Jagannatha logo.

SJCAgastya of Ramanarayan is shut down and so is chadda's SJCHyd

Narasimha saheb give vedic astrology and leave.Don't make a show of your generosity.You are no Karna.

Thanks

yousuf

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.