IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] To:Goelji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yousuf,

I second your thoughts on this. Guru can be benevolent and forgiving, but people like Narsimha would continue their tirade against people who taught them everything...I am tempted towrite more, but am refraining to do so to maintain the decorum on this forum...however, I have to say this, Narsimha has a long way to go as far his spritual evolution is concerned....he now and then displays his 'tamsic' nature...

ms

yousuf_i <yousuf_isohamsa Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 1:15:54 AM[soHamsa] To:Goelji

Dear GoeljiPranams.As you rightly said we have to bring all people together under SJC Sir, what happened to your wisdom and help when Sri Narasimha's outburst started 3 yrs ago. "HumLog" show ended then"Now I can post a very serious question to ask you to participate on this native's chart and tell us about the Guru droha.Secondly the native is going through technically Ashtama Shani forget the retrograde saturn for a moment.He does not have pushkaramsha like Shri. Ramadas Rao.Does he? If he had he may have quietly left without giving sermons.Please discuss this chart at length and whom can we ask for ashtama Shani Remedies to be suggested to this native? or any other remedies?You asked for Sri.Narasimha' s chart?Help SJC in bringing all people together, counsel Sri.Narasimhaji to respect his GURU.Thanks with respectyousufSri. NarasimhaMachilipatnam, AP, India (81 E 12, 16 N 15) on April 4, 1970

at 5:50 pm (IST: 5 1/2 hrs ahead of GMT). sohamsa@ .com, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr. Yousuf,> Really , I do not know you .> We are closely associated with Pt. Rath > when SJC was not even born.> M/s ramadas Rao , Ramanarayan Sailesh Chadda> are very knowledgeable and respected persons to> Mr. Rath. Kindly refer their names with respect and do> not drag them in petty controversies . I still remember that > 1st SJC conference was nicely arranged by Mr. Sailesh Chadda> at Hyderabad in January 2003 , when the book 'Varga Chakra'> was released .( By the way this book contains two articles by me).> Mr. Narasimha is among the most shining shishya of Mr. Rath.> On account of software developed by him

,the name of > SJC has become a household name in astrological fraternity.> As soon as Mercury/ Jupiter dasa of Pt. Rath will commence on> Aug20,2010 , they will makeup with each other . They cannot > live without each other too long.Mr. Narshima is too precious to > SJC , and if necessary, we the 'SJC' will veto all dissenting voices and> bring both of them together.> Let goodwill prevail all around.> With best regards,> > > G.K.GOEL> Ph: 09350311433> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> NEW DELHI-110 076> INDIA> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Namaste Goel ji, i read your mail yesterday & it remained with me for a long time & enough for me to write to the forum

what a truly nice mail, i felt so good after this... as you've rightly said, Shri Sanjayji & Shri PVR ji are truly precious and having them apart is so heartbreaking

i must say though, for quite a long time Shri Sanjayji has always mostly maintained some calm inspite of severe criticism & PVRji quite the positive critic

i have always felt the love between Guru & Shisya (specific to sanjayji & pvr ji ) is like that of a father & son

my humble prayers & hope that both reconcile & bring more knowledge to all of us

sincerely,

Manju

sohamsa@ .com, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr. Yousuf,> Really , I do not know you .> We are closely associated with Pt. Rath > when SJC was not even born.> M/s ramadas Rao , Ramanarayan Sailesh Chadda> are very knowledgeable and respected persons to> Mr. Rath. Kindly refer their names with respect and do> not drag them in petty controversies . I still remember that > 1st SJC conference was nicely arranged by Mr. Sailesh Chadda> at Hyderabad in January 2003 , when the book 'Varga Chakra'> was released .( By the way this book contains two articles by me).> Mr. Narasimha is among the most shining shishya of Mr. Rath.> On account of software developed by him ,the name of > SJC has become a household name in astrological fraternity.> As soon as Mercury/ Jupiter dasa of Pt. Rath will commence on> Aug20,2010 , they will makeup with each other . They cannot > live without each other too long.Mr. Narshima is too precious to > SJC , and if necessary, we the 'SJC' will veto all dissenting voices and> bring both of them together.> Let goodwill prevail all around.> With best regards,> > > G.K.GOEL> Ph: 09350311433> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> NEW DELHI-110 076> INDIA> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!