IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] To:Goelji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Yusuf,Please dont talk idiotically in this forum. Nobody has the right to judge anyone. Its better we close this thread without taking this further.Best Wishes,- Rohityousuf_i <yousuf_isohamsa Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 7:36:23 PM[soHamsa] Re: To:Goelji

Dear Manoj-ji

what happens if his spiritual master gets cranky (we see his talk on veeryam, whew !) Narasimhaji belongs to the Elite society,Elite spiritualists because he is from IIT. He wears an elite Collar

If he wants regular Homa practice by all,be a aghori tapaswi he should return and live in india, stand in long queues for water, wait long days for cooking gas and then go home and perform Homa under stress, preach what he is doing now.He will truly be a follower of Paramahamsa. This answers your last line "Narsimha has a long way to go as far his spritual evolution is concerned"

We have a proverb "khismat laat maara tho khuda kya karegaa"

khismat accha hai, uski duniya chal raha hai. when everything is plucked away from him, that day he will see his God.

Thanks

yousuf

sohamsa@ .com, Manoj Sharma <manojsharma662000@ ...> wrote:

>

> Yousuf,

> I second your thoughts on this. Guru can be benevolent and forgiving, but people like Narsimha would continue their tirade against people who taught them everything.. .I am tempted towrite more, but am refraining to do so to maintain the decorum on this forum...however, I have to say this, Narsimha has a long way to go as far his spritual evolution is concerned... .he now and then displays his 'tamsic' nature...

> ms

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> yousuf_i <yousuf_i@.. .>

> sohamsa@ .com

> Fri, March 19, 2010 1:15:54 AM

> [soHamsa] To:Goelji

>

> Â

> Dear Goelji

> Pranams.

>

> As you rightly said we have to bring all people together under SJC

> Sir, what happened to your wisdom and help when Sri Narasimha's outburst started 3 yrs ago. "HumLog" show ended then"

> Now I can post a very serious question to ask you to participate on this native's chart and tell us about the Guru droha.Secondly the native is going through technically Ashtama Shani forget the retrograde saturn for a moment.

> He does not have pushkaramsha like Shri. Ramadas Rao.Does he? If he had he may have quietly left without giving sermons.

> Please discuss this chart at length and whom can we ask for ashtama Shani Remedies to be suggested to this native? or any other remedies?

> You asked for Sri.Narasimha' s chart?

> Help SJC in bringing all people together, counsel Sri.Narasimhaji to respect his GURU.

>

> Thanks with respect

> yousuf

> Sri. Narasimha

> Machilipatnam, AP, India (81 E 12, 16 N 15) on April 4, 1970 at 5:50 pm (IST: 5 1/2 hrs ahead of GMT).

>

> sohamsa@ .com, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mr. Yousuf,

> > Really , I do not know you .

> > We are closely associated with Pt. Rath

> > when SJC was not even born.

> > M/s ramadas Rao , Ramanarayan Sailesh Chadda

> > are very knowledgeable and respected persons to

> > Mr. Rath. Kindly refer their names with respect and do

> > not drag them in petty controversies . I still remember that

> > 1st SJC conference was nicely arranged by Mr. Sailesh Chadda

> > at Hyderabad in January 2003 , when the book 'Varga Chakra'

> > was released .( By the way this book contains two articles by me).

> > Mr. Narasimha is among the most shining shishya of Mr. Rath.

> > On account of software developed by him ,the name of

> > SJC has become a household name in astrological fraternity.

> > As soon as Mercury/ Jupiter dasa of Pt. Rath will commence on

> > Aug20,2010 , they will makeup with each other . They cannot

> > live without each other too long.Mr. Narshima is too precious to

> > SJC , and if necessary, we the 'SJC' will veto all dissenting voices and

> > bring both of them together.

> > Let goodwill prevail all around.

> > With best regards,

> >

> >

> > G.K.GOEL

> > Ph: 09350311433

> > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> > NEW DELHI-110 076

> > INDIA

> >

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

>

> http://www.flickr. com/gift/

>

Guest guest

Hi Yousuf,

No point in critisizing spritual guru of Narsimha. I know for sure, he is quite spritually evolved like oue reverred Sanjay ji. However, just because his guru is quite evolved, does not make Narsimha evolved. Actually speaking, I want to give Narsimha his credit which he is entitled to. I just have grave problem when he argues with our respected Sanjayji.On one hand he says Sanjayji his guru, one othe other hands he argues with him. That's all about it...I have not seen his kundali, but it is my surmise that there is some serious affliction with his jupiter.....May Lord Bholenath bestow some wisdown on him to realize his folly...Narsimha who otherwise was on right course...he spoilt it...

Speaking of IIT, what is so great achievement of Narsimha...he is working with some frigging start up company whereas his counterparts have done so good that they are able to make significant difference by helping destitutes in India...

Well, I do not want to write anything on this moving forward...so do not addresse me on this issue...

Best Regards

Manoj Sharma

Rohit Singh <rohitsingh_81sohamsa Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 11:10:54 AMRe: [soHamsa] Re: To:Goelji

Dear Yusuf,

Please dont talk idiotically in this forum. Nobody has the right to judge anyone. Its better we close this thread without taking this further.

Best Wishes,

- Rohit

yousuf_i <yousuf_i (AT) (DOT) co.in>sohamsa@ .comFri, March 19, 2010 7:36:23 PM[soHamsa] Re: To:Goelji

Dear Manoj-jiwhat happens if his spiritual master gets cranky (we see his talk on veeryam, whew !) Narasimhaji belongs to the Elite society,Elite spiritualists because he is from IIT. He wears an elite CollarIf he wants regular Homa practice by all,be a aghori tapaswi he should return and live in india, stand in long queues for water, wait long days for cooking gas and then go home and perform Homa under stress, preach what he is doing now.He will truly be a follower of Paramahamsa. This answers your last line "Narsimha has a long way to go as far his spritual evolution is concerned"We have a proverb "khismat laat maara tho khuda kya karegaa"khismat accha hai, uski duniya chal raha hai. when everything is plucked away from him, that day he will see his God. Thanksyousufsohamsa@

..com, Manoj Sharma <manojsharma662000@ ...> wrote:>> Yousuf,> I second your thoughts on this. Guru can be benevolent and forgiving, but people like Narsimha would continue their tirade against people who taught them everything.. .I am tempted towrite more, but am refraining to do so to maintain the decorum on this forum...however, I have to say this, Narsimha has a long way to go as far his spritual evolution is concerned... .he now and then displays his 'tamsic' nature...> ms> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> yousuf_i <yousuf_i@.. .>> sohamsa@ .com> Fri, March 19, 2010 1:15:54 AM> [soHamsa] To:Goelji> > Â > Dear Goelji> Pranams.> > As

you rightly said we have to bring all people together under SJC > Sir, what happened to your wisdom and help when Sri Narasimha's outburst started 3 yrs ago. "HumLog" show ended then"> Now I can post a very serious question to ask you to participate on this native's chart and tell us about the Guru droha.Secondly the native is going through technically Ashtama Shani forget the retrograde saturn for a moment.> He does not have pushkaramsha like Shri. Ramadas Rao.Does he? If he had he may have quietly left without giving sermons.> Please discuss this chart at length and whom can we ask for ashtama Shani Remedies to be suggested to this native? or any other remedies?> You asked for Sri.Narasimha' s chart?> Help SJC in bringing all people together, counsel Sri.Narasimhaji to respect his GURU.> > Thanks with respect> yousuf> Sri. Narasimha> Machilipatnam, AP, India (81 E 12, 16 N

15) on April 4, 1970 at 5:50 pm (IST: 5 1/2 hrs ahead of GMT). > > sohamsa@ .com, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Mr. Yousuf,> > Really , I do not know you .> > We are closely associated with Pt. Rath > > when SJC was not even born.> > M/s ramadas Rao , Ramanarayan Sailesh Chadda> > are very knowledgeable and respected persons to> > Mr. Rath. Kindly refer their names with respect and do> > not drag them in petty controversies . I still remember that > > 1st SJC conference was nicely arranged by Mr. Sailesh Chadda> > at Hyderabad in January 2003 , when the book 'Varga Chakra'> > was released .( By the way this book contains two articles by me).> > Mr. Narasimha is among the most shining shishya of Mr. Rath.> > On account of software developed by him ,the name of

> > SJC has become a household name in astrological fraternity.> > As soon as Mercury/ Jupiter dasa of Pt. Rath will commence on> > Aug20,2010 , they will makeup with each other . They cannot > > live without each other too long.Mr. Narshima is too precious to > > SJC , and if necessary, we the 'SJC' will veto all dissenting voices and> > bring both of them together.> > Let goodwill prevail all around.> > With best regards,> > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > Ph: 09350311433> > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > NEW DELHI-110 076> > INDIA> > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. /

in/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/>

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!