IndiaDivine.org

RE: [SoHamsa] Sanjay ji v/s Narasimha ji OR Narasimha ji v/s Sanjay ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Gopalji,Excellent really yo shown the quaities of 2 most successful characters one Gurudev Sanjayji and other one P V R ji.Really they deserve the credit.But more important while praising PVR ji you written that "He has created a par-excellent software on Astrology and made availableto astrological fraternity free of charge"But Goelji many SJC gurus and Sarbani madam himself made it clear that after huge effort only PVRji made it free.Credit goes to Gurudev Sanjayji who himself taken so much effort to make this software free.Give credit to Sanjayji for making this software free.PVRji deserve credit only for creating this software under able guidance of Gurudev Sanjayji.hare rÄma křśnaSunilkumar S.Biradar sohamsa From: gkgoel1937Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 13:37:06 +0530[soHamsa] Sanjay ji v/s Narasimha ji OR Narasimha ji v/s Sanjay ji Dear Friends and members of the group,Engineer and Pt. Rath is an astrologer of repute and comesfrom Orissa parmpara . Honestly speaking , though he has notinitiated me to learn astrology , but I belong to the initial groupto whom Sanjay ji had given astrological knowledge in class room style.I owe a great gratitude and debt to him as he had expanded my vision as well as in depth knowledge in astrology. I am not professional astrologer , neitherastrology is passion for me . It is just an hobby.Sanjai ji is of the same age as of my sonas such I have great love and affection for him . On account of being my teacher , I carry lotof respect and regard for his knowledge and scholarship . I am associated with him when SJC was not even born . I am witness ofhis bad spells when he was deceivedby many persons in whom he reposed his confidence . This also resulted in lot offinancial losses to the group.All that was sad . We stood with him like rock and ourorganization again recornared as 'SJC' on account of his zeal and efforts.Mr. P.V.R. Narasimha Rao is an engineer from I.I.T Madras , he has excellent background and over and above he is ROCK-SOLID SOFTWARE ENGINEER OF INTERNATIONALREPUTE. We have hardly any alternative but to respect him . He does not demand respectrather COMMAND RESPECT.When ever Rath ji used to return from his trips of U.S,A , he was always full of his praisesand his ardent commitment for the cause of Astrology.He has created a par-excellent softwareon Astrology and made availableto astrological fraternity free of charge.This made his as well as name of 'SJC' household among astrological community.Let not claim credit of hissacrifice and hard work, GOD WILL REWARD HIM . ONE DAY HE WILL BECOMA AN ASTROLOGEROF REPUTE.WHEN ANY PERSON PROGRESSES IN LIFE , ONLY TWO PERSONS ARE FEEL ELATED , FATHERAND GURU. KINDLY MARK MY WORD , TIME WILL SHORTLY COME ,WHEN PEOPLE WILLREMEMBER THAT RATH JI IS THE SAME PERSON WHO IS GURU OF NARASIMHA.I PRAY ALL OF YOU STOP TALKING , THINGS WILL SETTLE AUTOMATICALLY. THE PERSONS WHO ARE MORE ABLE THAN BOTH OF THEM ,CAN ONLY have right COMMENT.BOTH THEM ARE WORKING FOR THE GOOD AND ADVANCEMENT OF THIS EXALTED BRANCH OF KNOWLEDGE . LET THEM WORK PEACEFULLY.DO NOT COMPLICATE MATTER FURTHER , OTHERWISE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE US. LET GOD US SHOW THE RIGHT PATH.BEST REGARDS TO ALL GROUP MEMBERS G.K.GOELPh:09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Guest guest

ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Gopalji,Excellent really you shown the quaities of 2 most successful characters one Gurudev Sanjayji and other one P V R ji.Reallythey deserve the credit.But more important while praising PVR ji you written that "He has created a par-excellent software on Astrology and made availableto astrological fraternity free of charge"But Goelji many SJC gurus and Sarbani madam herself made it clear that after huge effort only PVRji made it free.Credit goes to Gurudev Sanjayji who himself taken so much effort to make this software free.Give credit to Sanjayji for making this software free.PVRji deserve credit only for creating this software under able guidance of Gurudev Sanjayji.hare rÄma křśnaSunilkumar S.Biradar Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Guest guest

very well said Mr. Gopalji.

hats off to you and pranams.

T. V. Rao

+91 9403756187

-

Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937

Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:43 pm

[soHamsa] Sanjay ji v/s Narasimha ji OR Narasimha ji v/s Sanjay ji

sohamsa

> Dear Friends and members of the group,

>

> Engineer and Pt. Rath is an astrologer of repute and comes

> from Orissa parmpara . Honestly speaking , though he has not

> initiated me to learn astrology , but I belong to the initial group

> to whom Sanjay ji had given astrological knowledge in class room style.

> I owe a great gratitude and debt to him as he had expanded my vision

> as well as

> in depth knowledge in astrology. I am not professional astrologer , neither

> astrology is passion for me . It is just an hobby.Sanjai ji is of the

> same age as of my son

> as such I have great love and affection for him . On account of being

> my teacher , I carry lot

> of respect and regard for his knowledge and scholarship . I am

> associated with him

> when SJC was not even born . I am witness of his bad spells when he

> was deceived

> by many persons in whom he reposed his confidence . This also

> resulted in lot of

> financial losses to the group.All that was sad . We stood with him

> like rock and our

> organization again recornared as 'SJC' on account of his zeal and efforts.

>

> Mr. P.V.R. Narasimha Rao is an engineer from I.I.T Madras , he has

> excellent back

> ground and over and above he is ROCK-SOLID SOFTWARE ENGINEER OF INTERNATIONAL

> REPUTE. We have hardly any alternative but to respect him . He does

> not demand respect

> rather COMMAND RESPECT.

> When ever Rath ji used to return from his trips of U.S,A , he was

> always full of his praises

> and his ardent commitment for the cause of Astrology.He has created

> a par-excellent software

> on Astrology and made available to astrological fraternity free of

> charge.This made his as well

> as name of 'SJC' household among astrological community.Let not claim

> credit of his

> sacrifice and hard work, GOD WILL REWARD HIM . ONE DAY HE WILL BECOMA

> AN ASTROLOGER

> OF REPUTE.

> WHEN ANY PERSON PROGRESSES IN LIFE , ONLY TWO PERSONS ARE FEEL ELATED

> , FATHER

> AND GURU. KINDLY MARK MY WORD , TIME WILL SHORTLY COME ,WHEN PEOPLE

> WILL

> REMEMBER THAT RATH JI IS THE SAME PERSON WHO IS GURU OF NARASIMHA.

>

> I PRAY ALL OF YOU STOP TALKING , THINGS WILL SETTLE AUTOMATICALLY.

> THE PERSONS

> WHO ARE MORE ABLE THAN BOTH OF THEM ,CAN ONLY have right COMMENT.

> BOTH THEM ARE WORKING FOR THE GOOD AND ADVANCEMENT OF THIS EXALTED

> BRANCH OF KNOWLEDGE . LET THEM WORK PEACEFULLY.

> DO NOT COMPLICATE MATTER FURTHER , OTHERWISE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE US

> .

> LET GOD US SHOW THE RIGHT PATH.

> BEST REGARDS TO ALL GROUP MEMBERS

>

>

> G.K.GOEL

> Ph: 09350311433

> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> NEW DELHI-110 076

> INDIA

>

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it

> NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Guest guest

This is unnecessary opinion which would create more rift. Stop taking side's.

Regards,

Sudhir

-

Sunilkumar Biradar

sohamsa

Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:09 PM

RE: [soHamsa] Sanjay ji v/s Narasimha ji OR Narasimha ji v/s Sanjay ji

ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚

Dear Gopalji,

Excellent really yo shown the quaities of 2 most successful characters one Gurudev Sanjayji and other one P V R ji.Really they deserve the credit.

But more important while praising PVR ji you written that "He has created a par-excellent software on Astrology and made available to astrological fraternity free of charge"

But Goelji many SJC gurus and Sarbani madam himself made it clear that after huge effort only PVRji made it free.Credit goes to Gurudev Sanjayji who himself taken so much effort to make this software free.Give credit to Sanjayji for making this software free.PVRji deserve credit only for creating this software under able guidance of Gurudev Sanjayji.

hare rÄma křśnaSunilkumar S.Biradar

sohamsa From: gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.inDate: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 13:37:06 +0530[soHamsa] Sanjay ji v/s Narasimha ji OR Narasimha ji v/s Sanjay ji

Dear Friends and members of the group,Engineer and Pt. Rath is an astrologer of repute and comesfrom Orissa parmpara . Honestly speaking , though he has notinitiated me to learn astrology , but I belong to the initial groupto whom Sanjay ji had given astrological knowledge in class room style.I owe a great gratitude and debt to him as he had expanded my vision as well as in depth knowledge in astrology. I am not professional astrologer , neitherastrology is passion for me . It is just an hobby.Sanjai ji is of the same age as of my sonas such I have great love and affection for him . On account of being my teacher , I carry lotof respect and regard for his knowledge and scholarship . I am associated with him when SJC was not even born . I am witness of his bad spells when he was deceivedby many persons in whom he reposed his confidence . This also resulted in lot offinancial losses to the group.All that was sad . We stood with him like rock and ourorganization again recornared as 'SJC' on account of his zeal and efforts.Mr. P.V.R. Narasimha Rao is an engineer from I.I.T Madras , he has excellent background and over and above he is ROCK-SOLID SOFTWARE ENGINEER OF INTERNATIONALREPUTE. We have hardly any alternative but to respect him . He does not demand respectrather COMMAND RESPECT.When ever Rath ji used to return from his trips of U.S,A , he was always full of his praisesand his ardent commitment for the cause of Astrology.He has created a par-excellent softwareon Astrology and made available to astrological fraternity free of charge.This made his as well as name of 'SJC' household among astrological community.Let not claim credit of hissacrifice and hard work, GOD WILL REWARD HIM . ONE DAY HE WILL BECOMA AN ASTROLOGEROF REPUTE.WHEN ANY PERSON PROGRESSES IN LIFE , ONLY TWO PERSONS ARE FEEL ELATED , FATHERAND GURU. KINDLY MARK MY WORD , TIME WILL SHORTLY COME ,WHEN PEOPLE WILLREMEMBER THAT RATH JI IS THE SAME PERSON WHO IS GURU OF NARASIMHA.I PRAY ALL OF YOU STOP TALKING , THINGS WILL SETTLE AUTOMATICALLY. THE PERSONS WHO ARE MORE ABLE THAN BOTH OF THEM ,CAN ONLY have right COMMENT.BOTH THEM ARE WORKING FOR THE GOOD AND ADVANCEMENT OF THIS EXALTED BRANCH OF KNOWLEDGE . LET THEM WORK PEACEFULLY.DO NOT COMPLICATE MATTER FURTHER , OTHERWISE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE US. LET GOD US SHOW THE RIGHT PATH.BEST REGARDS TO ALL GROUP MEMBERS

G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Guest guest

It is not unnecessary opinion and I highlighted only what I have read in this forum? sohamsa From: taurus.sudhirDate: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:59:04 +0530Re: [soHamsa] Sanjay ji v/s Narasimha ji OR Narasimha ji v/s Sanjay ji This is unnecessary opinion which would create more rift. Stop taking side's. Regards,Sudhir - Sunilkumar Biradar sohamsa Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:09 PMRE: [soHamsa] Sanjay ji v/s Narasimha ji OR Narasimha ji v/s Sanjay ji ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Gopalji,Excellent really yo shown the quaities of 2 most successful characters one Gurudev Sanjayji and other one P V R ji.Really they deserve the credit.But more important while praising PVR ji you written that "He has created a par-excellent software on Astrology and made available to astrological fraternity free of charge"But Goelji many SJC gurus and Sarbani madam himself made it clear that after huge effort only PVRji made it free.Credit goes to Gurudev Sanjayji who himself taken so much effort to make this software free.Give credit to Sanjayji for making this software free.PVRji deserve credit only for creating this software under able guidance of Gurudev Sanjayji.hare rÄma křśnaSunilkumar S.Biradar sohamsa From: gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.inDate: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 13:37:06 +0530[soHamsa] Sanjay ji v/s Narasimha ji OR Narasimha ji v/s Sanjay ji Dear Friends and members of the group,Engineer and Pt. Rath is an astrologer of repute and comesfrom Orissa parmpara . Honestly speaking , though he has notinitiated me to learn astrology , but I belong to the initial groupto whom Sanjay ji had given astrological knowledge in class room style.I owe a great gratitude and debt to him as he had expanded my vision as well as in depth knowledge in astrology. I am not professional astrologer , neitherastrology is passion for me . It is just an hobby.Sanjai ji is of the same age as of my sonas such I have great love and affection for him . On account of being my teacher , I carry lotof respect and regard for his knowledge and scholarship . I am associated with him when SJC was not even born . I am witness of his bad spells when he was deceivedby many persons in whom he reposed his confidence . This also resulted in lot offinancial losses to the group.All that was sad . We stood with him like rock and ourorganization again recornared as 'SJC' on account of his zeal and efforts.Mr. P.V.R. Narasimha Rao is an engineer from I.I.T Madras , he has excellent background and over and above he is ROCK-SOLID SOFTWARE ENGINEER OF INTERNATIONALREPUTE. We have hardly any alternative but to respect him . He does not demand respectrather COMMAND RESPECT.When ever Rath ji used to return from his trips of U.S,A , he was always full of his praisesand his ardent commitment for the cause of Astrology.He has created a par-excellent softwareon Astrology and made available to astrological fraternity free of charge.This made his as well as name of 'SJC' household among astrological community.Let not claim credit of hissacrifice and hard work, GOD WILL REWARD HIM . ONE DAY HE WILL BECOMA AN ASTROLOGEROF REPUTE.WHEN ANY PERSON PROGRESSES IN LIFE , ONLY TWO PERSONS ARE FEEL ELATED , FATHERAND GURU. KINDLY MARK MY WORD , TIME WILL SHORTLY COME ,WHEN PEOPLE WILLREMEMBER THAT RATH JI IS THE SAME PERSON WHO IS GURU OF NARASIMHA.I PRAY ALL OF YOU STOP TALKING , THINGS WILL SETTLE AUTOMATICALLY. THE PERSONS WHO ARE MORE ABLE THAN BOTH OF THEM ,CAN ONLY have right COMMENT.BOTH THEM ARE WORKING FOR THE GOOD AND ADVANCEMENT OF THIS EXALTED BRANCH OF KNOWLEDGE . LET THEM WORK PEACEFULLY.DO NOT COMPLICATE MATTER FURTHER , OTHERWISE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE US. LET GOD US SHOW THE RIGHT PATH.BEST REGARDS TO ALL GROUP MEMBERS G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIAThe INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.