IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Miracle in India- Cobra praying to Lord Shiva with holy Vilva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Life is full of strange things I tell you. On a separate note, I had read a book on Kundalini Yoga and the author mentioned that symbolically, the Shiva Linga is the pit of the Kundalini and the cobra wrapped around it is the Kundalini.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 11:52 AM, yousuf_i <yousuf_i wrote:

http://www.asianetindia.com/news/eclipse-day-surprise-tn-cobra-performs-shiv-puja_120804.html

Kumbakonam, Tuesday, 18 January, 2010: Devotees were surprised to see a snake which brought Bilva leaves and did Archana to the Shiva Lingam at Theperumanallur Shiva Temple. Vedanta Nayaki Sametha Vishwanatha Swamy temple is located at Theperumanallur near Thirunageshwaram in Tanjore district.

It has been customary to do Archana only with Rudraksha to Lord Vishavanatha in this temple.Shivacharya (Priest) Suresh found the snake lying over Lord Vishvanatha yesterday at 10.30 AM before the Solar Eclipse.The snake got down and went straight to the nearby Bilva Tree. It creeped up the tree and brought some Bilva leaves to the Sanctum Sanctorium of Lord Shiva.

It hissed at the devotees who tried to follow. Climbing over the Linga and taking a posture of having seated on the Lord's head it did it's Archana with its Bilva Leaves! This made all those who were watching the episode wonderstruck.

It had repeated the same act a couple of times which drew many villagers to rush to the temple, see the snake and have a Darshan of the Lord.

Source: Dinamalar – January 15, 2010 –

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-398345

Miracle in India- Cobra praying to Lord Shiva with holy Vilva ( Aegle Marmelops) leaves

PDF]

Dinamalar – Miracle on January 15, 2010 – Solar Eclipse day

80k - Adobe PDF

You can see the Hood of the Cobra on top of the Sivalinga and the ... Dinamalar – Miracle on January 15, 2010 – Solar Eclipse day [Translation] Kumbakonam: At ...

xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/ 10337983/ 2088926453/name/...

-- Rajiv