IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Suitable Stone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear rajesh ji,namaskar. you have (swati) tula rashi and (visakha) tula lagna. Since you have Saturn + ketu = shradha dosa in 9th house creates durbhgya yoga for you , you must start worship durga seriously. Bring a little durga idol (brass), perform abhiseka daily with conch(sankhaviseka) , it has power to make your coronation. Since moon is niranjana rupa for you and 5th from Saturn , you can wear a white pearl. You also can wear a diamond but not any stone related to saturn.Hence lordship and placement of sun is not good , ruby is not recommended, instead wearing rudraksha and strong sun worship is required for avoid poverty and durbhagya in your life. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' rajesh <rajesh1135sohamsa Sent: Wed, 24 March, 2010 3:56:04 AM[soHamsa] Suitable Stone Namaskar Gurus During last few months i have sought advice/guidance i have been advised to wear Diamond, Blue Shappire , Ruby , Pearl or Amethyst.Since most of the stones are costly i am bit confused on what to wear and what not to wear. I dont want to spend and then realise its of much worth Rajesh Singh 11 th March 1974 TOB 22:30 POB New Delhi India I seek once more valuable time/advise from astro experts to tell which would be best one to wear I bit confused and feel direction less due to Sa-ke dasha Best Regards Rajesh

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.