IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Post Script....scripted by

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

....And the day clouds blocking his vision get dispersed, his life will undergo earthquake! Current state of affairs has still not much "VALUE GAIN" for him...all this is only a play staged to lead him to a point when his grounds will be really shaken and he'll be jolted out of a big dream(perhaps may layered dreams)!

maybe, or maybe not, who knows what Chandi plans to do. Anyone who does severe sadhana of Chandi becomes an instrument of Her. do not assume whether this is play or no play, or he is going to come back or not come back etc, only She knows what is on, and She knows what She has in plan. She can make narsimha suffer, or She can use him as instrument to destroy many other things for some other purpose which She only knows. Trying to predict Her mind is foolishness.,...

-Utkal

10, Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav wrote:

Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav[soHamsa] Re: Post Script....scripted bysohamsa Date: Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 12:27 AM

Respected...Sadar Pranam!I fully agree with the sentiments shown in this post! Earlier I had expressed my feelings on similar lines...But Narsimha ji will not return so soon because all this has a much higher purpose! First the ILLUSION has to deepen and mature, then only it's breaking down can have some learning, some value...Whatever has been happening with Narasimha ji, is actually a gift in disguise, to him from Ma, because he has been doing a lot of penance...Ma is playing with him! This is her way...she will make you blind, may make you believe in untrustworthy, and may make you lose faith in the truth...And the day clouds blocking his vision get dispersed, his life will undergo earthquake! Current state of affairs has still not much "VALUE GAIN" for him...all this is only a play staged to lead him to a point when his grounds will be really shaken and he'll be jolted out of a big dream(perhaps

may layered dreams)! That will be the breakdown of one Narasimha and awakening of another Narasimha, this is necessary because there are blocks blocking his spiritual evolution and he is destined to evolve...blocks have to come down and so the play had to be staged! He keeps saying that Chandi strikes harder, he invited Chandi and so she has started playing...when he'll be ready, she'll strike! His penance is honest and Karmayoga, great! He deserves soo much and Ma is so kind!However, all this ponderings and criticisms are spoiling the beauty of play! Because, they are harming the value that Narasimha ji will gain, in future, while looking back and even repenting... and gaining and evolving! That has to be very personal and quite! Let us not come in the way of his evolution...I know my words defy logic, so please excuse me if they irritate any

body!Sincerely,Kunal.sohamsa@ .com, "yousuf_i" <yousuf_i wrote:>> Extremely Friendly Advice Sir!!! > Great intuition> Thanks in the name of Gita. > You have done a fantastic discourse> > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/24248> > Re: [vedic astrology] Cricket predictions. .. post script > > > SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM JAGAT> > AUM GURUBYO NAMAH> > Dear Narasimha,> I would like to narrate a small incident that happened in the life of Sri Adi Sankara. Adisankara wanted to put an end to the black magic practices that were going in Kerala in his times.Standing infront of MotherChamundi in Mysore he requested mother to come alongwith him to Kerala, to which she agreed. Mother asked him to walk ahead and that she would follow to which he raised one doubt as to

how he would know that she was following him. Mother replied that he can hear the sound of her payal(ornament worn around her legs) and that he should not turn around and see just to check whether she was actually following him or not. Adisankara readily agreed to this proposal and started walking ahead. All of a sudden he could not hear the sound of the payal. He did not know the reason. After some initial inner resistance he turned around just to see whether mother was actually following him or not. No sooner he turned than he could see mother in full(awe struck he sang the Soundarya lahari) standing behind him. Mother told Sankara that he relied on the efficacy of his ears more, rather than her word. He was perplexed and felt ashamed of his act/mistake. In his anxiety to get mother to his place he turned around. Sankara told mother that the mistake was his but the intention to request her to come to his place was dharmic. Mother replied, Sankara you

have made no mistake. It was me who stopped the sound of payal by not moving from this place. It was the desire of the devatha of this place/vasthu purusha to take this opportunity to see me and simultaneously here you singing in praise of me. Reach your place. You can see me as JYOTHI on the banks of the puzha/river. Mother is called here as CHOTTANIKARA BHAGAWATHI.> Ketu not only represent mistakes but also spiritual enlightenment. When Sankara could turn around and see why not Narasimha?! Dear it is nothing but divine will. I think Guru is retrograde in your chart(retrogression means turn around isn't it?). When mother had an intention to make this turnaround in Sankara for Saundarya lahari why not the same in your life too. You have Guru vak(Guru placed in the second house) and Guru paduka(ketu in the 12th) holding you steadily. Nothing is lost. It is the will of the Divine Mother - ALMIGHTY.> May MOTHER bless. AUM SANTHI SANTHI

SANTHIHI.> Happily/happy to be yours,> psramanrayanan>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Pranam,

In the name of "Sahodara Rakshka-Rama" , please don't fight amongst yourselves.Let me say something

There is no fight, just a discussion-:)> > Please "Blavatsky article" and understand, what happens ultimately

I am not a fan of Blavatsky's writings..> > Doesn't Moksha mean return to elemental state/, before that state we have to go through a phenomenal transformation of acceptance of all ... All religions, all faiths, all people, all karmas everything merges into Krishna. Jyotisha shastra leads you from where you left in your past life/previous janma...

Not really acceptance of all, one need not have to accept a Dawood Ibrahim in order to get moskha. The idea is perfect detachment in all actions of the mundane words and perfect attachement to istha whoever it might be..> > So choose the correct direction of transformation of self through a Guru.

Yes a spiritual guru, not just any guru. everyone who teaches something is a guru, but that may not be a spiritual guru. A fifth grade maths teacher is also a guru for someone, but he may not be able to help anyone to get moksha.

Do not deride, blame or spat on a Guru.Don't call a Guru a Liar for the whole world to see and hear.

I beg to differ. If one thinks his/her guru is incorrect and needs to be criticized, that is that person's call.

Words/soundbites are mighty powerful in this age, Almighty will not withstand this language.

Let the Almightly decide what it/he/she will withstand or not withstand-:) We can merely speculate, but only time will tell what is the mind of the Almightly...

First learn to surrender to a Guru who teaches you something,why do we say Maata, pitaa, Guru, Daiva because that is the order.

All gurus except a spiritual guru is only upto a point. My music teacher is also my guru, but if I find him to be of bad character I won't hesistate to criticize him.

> Your mother who is responsible for life/giving birth in this janma, first bow down to her, serve her...then comes Mother Goddess/creator. .If you deride your living mother and praise Annapoorneshwari, you think Almighty is coming to help you No sir, Manava seva is madhava seva.....period.

Again, let the Almightly decide-:)> > Calling a Guru "smarty pants, scoring brownie points" is not a good sign of development of surrender of a big man to Mother

Surrenderance to Mother is for the Her to decide, not for others to speculate. Theoritically, who knows if the Mother wanted it that way or not? Who is right and who is wrong and to what degree, only the She can say. Rest is just speculation.> > Overnight Manikarnika ghat homa will not change your status,if moksha were to be a Thriller and had astandard size, lets call (one size fits all proposition) , you will find everybody swarming over to manikarnika It is no rocket science that it isn't true and one can easily understand

? whatever does it mean?> > My mother is my Guru and yes, I am witty funny pulling legs but i have no offense to anybody.

No offense from my side too, just perspectives...

> The Mother of all Mothers is Gita

Good:)

-Utkal--- On Wed, 24/3/10, yousuf_i <yousuf_i wrote:

yousuf_i <yousuf_i[soHamsa] Re: Post Script....scripted bysohamsa Date: Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 8:56 AM

Lo!! how can a "200 feet article " be posted, here is the link for the 3 parts articlehttp://www.phx- ult-lodge. org/elementals. htmsohamsa@ .com, "yousuf_i" <yousuf_i@.. .> wrote:>> Sir,> Pranams> In the name of "Sahodara Rakshka-Rama" , please don't fight amongst yourselves.Let me say something> > Please "Blavatsky article" and understand, what happens ultimately > > Doesn't Moksha mean return to elemental state/, before that state we have to go through a phenomenal transformation of acceptance of all ... All religions, all faiths, all people, all karmas everything merges into Krishna. Jyotisha shastra leads you from where you left in your past life/previous

janma...> > So choose the correct direction of transformation of self through a Guru. Do not deride, blame or spat on a Guru.Don't call a Guru a Liar for the whole world to see and hear. Words/soundbites are mighty powerful in this age, Almighty will not withstand this language. First learn to surrender to a Guru who teaches you something,why do we say Maata, pitaa, Guru, Daiva because that is the order.> Your mother who is responsible for life/giving birth in this janma, first bow down to her, serve her...then comes Mother Goddess/creator. .If you deride your living mother and praise Annapoorneshwari, you think Almighty is coming to help you No sir, Manava seva is madhava seva.....period.> > Calling a Guru "smarty pants, scoring brownie points" is not a good sign of development of surrender of a big man to Mother> > Overnight Manikarnika ghat homa will not change your status,if moksha were to be a

Thriller and had astandard size, lets call (one size fits all proposition) , you will find everybody swarming over to manikarnika It is no rocket science that it isn't true and one can easily understand> > My mother is my Guru and yes, I am witty funny pulling legs but i have no offense to anybody. I love Ramanaraynji Infact I have collected plenty from his postings.I have been spending on SJC Agastya & vedic astrology for long time They have been my food!> > The Mother of all Mothers is Gita> > Thanks> Yousuf> Please read this article in 3 parts and understand. Outsider writes well> > ELEMENTALS> Article by H. P. Blavatsky> I II III Elementals R > > > http://www.phx- ult-lodge. org/elementals. htm> > If one is tough enough to attempt a decisive

change in the tonality and tangible quality of one's way of living, one must appreciate the wisdom of considering the arcane and accredited Teachings about elementals. In them one will find the seeds needed for planting fresh resolves in clean soil. Fundamentally, one must learn to see the universal and undivided diffusion of life in all of cosmic Nature, invisible and visible. This means understanding that there is nothing more powerful on earth than the paramatman, the Highest Self, and its perpetual buddhic radiance, the Holy Ghost, the light of daiviprakriti, the voice of Brahma Vach. The Father-Atman, the Mother-Buddhiand the Son- Manas in man, as in the cosmos, are omnipotent. No demon, no illness, no malicious entity, no paranoid ism or ideology, can touch the man or woman who truly lives in the atman. Many lazy, shallow and worldly neo-Vedantins thought that they could skip the ladder of growth by saying "I am brahman", but they were only

fooling themselves so vainly that Gautama Buddha came and told them to be quiet, to become monks and to observe rules of gentleness and honesty. This is an old story, and it is happening all over again. > What needs to be done can be done, but it will only be done when one feels that it is the single most important thing in one's life. High seriousness immediately arouses and attracts the higher classes of elementals. When one is serious and concentrated -- what Emerson termed "man thinking" -- and in earnest, one attracts refined grades of elementals. When one is vacillating, loquacious, weak-willed or contradictory, the worst elementals are inexorably drawn to one. Put simply, one must clean out one's house and temple. Turn to the God within and lock the doors to the demons without. Open your eyes to the stars, your ears to the music of the divine spheres, and your heart to the pulse-beat of humanity. Then, very quietly, walk alone in a new

direction. > > > > > > ------------ --------- -- > > III > > Every organized thing in this world, visible as well as invisible, has an element appropriate to itself. The fish lives and breathes in the water; the plant consumes carbonic acid, which for animals and men produces death; some beings are fitted for rarefied strata of air, others exist only in the densest. Life to some is dependent on sunlight, to others, upon darkness; and so the wise economy of nature adapts to each existing condition some living form. These analogies warrant the conclusion that, not only is there no unoccupied portion of universal nature, but also that for each thing that has life, special conditions are furnished, and, being furnished, they are necessary. Now, assuming that there is an invisible side to the universe, the fixed habit of nature warrants the conclusion that this half is occupied, like the

other half; and that each group of its occupants is supplied with the indispensable conditions of existence. It is as illogical to imagine that identical conditions are furnished to all, as it would be to maintain such a theory respecting the inhabitants of the domain of visible nature. That there are "spirits" implies that there is a diversity of "spirits"; for men differ, and human "spirits" are but disembodied men. > To say that all "spirits" are alike, or fitted to the same atmosphere, or possessed of like powers, or governed by the same attractions- -electric, magnetic, odic, astral, it matters not which--is as absurd as though one should say that all planets have the same nature, or that all animals are amphibious, or that all men can be nourished on the same food. To begin with, neither the elementals, nor the elementaries themselves, can be called "spirits" at all. It accords with reason to suppose that the grossest natures among them

will sink to the lowest depths of the spiritual atmosphere-- in other words, be found nearest to the earth. Inversely, the purest will be farthest away. In what, were we to coin a word, we should call the "psychomatics" of Occultism, it is as unwarrantable to assume that either of these grades of ethereal beings can occupy the place, or subsist in the conditions, of the other, as it would be in hydraulics to expect that two liquids of different densities could exchange their markings on the scale of Beaume's hydrometer. > > The Secret Doctrine teaches that man, if he wins immortality, will remain for ever the septenary trinity that he is in life, and will continue so throughout all the spheres. The astral body, which in this life is covered by a gross physical envelope, becomes--when relieved of that covering by the process of corporeal death--in its turn the shell of another and more ethereal body. This begins developing from the moment

of death, and becomes perfected when the astral body of the earthly form finally separates from it. This process, they say, is repeated at every new transition from sphere to sphere of life. But the immortal soul, the "silvery spark," observed by Dr. Fenwick in Margrave's brain (in Bulwer Lytton's Strange Story), and not found by him in the animals, never changes, but remains indestructible "by aught that shatters its tabernacle." > > sohamsa@ .com, Utkal Mishra <mishra.utkal@ > wrote:> >> > ...And the day clouds blocking his vision get dispersed, his life will undergo earthquake! Current state of affairs has still not much "VALUE GAIN" for him...all this is only a play staged to lead him to a point when his grounds will be really shaken and he'll be jolted out of a big dream(perhaps

may layered dreams)! > > Â > > Â > > maybe, or maybe not, who knows what Chandi plans to do. Anyone who does severe sadhana of Chandi becomes an instrument of Her. do not assume whether this is play or no play, or he is going to come back or not come back etc, only She knows what is on, and She knows what She has in plan. She can make narsimha suffer, or She can use him as instrument to destroy many other things for some other purpose which She only knows. Trying to predict Her mind is foolishness. ,...> > Â > > -Utkal> > > > > > 10, Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav@ > wrote:> > > > > > Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav@ >> > [soHamsa] Re: Post Script....scripted by> > sohamsa@ .com> > Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 12:27 AM> > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > Respected...> > Sadar Pranam!> > > > I fully agree with the sentiments shown in this post! Earlier I had expressed my feelings on similar lines...> > > > But Narsimha ji will not return so soon because all this has a much higher purpose! First the ILLUSION has to deepen and mature, then only it's breaking down can have some learning, some value...> > > > Whatever has been happening with Narasimha ji, is actually a gift in disguise, to him from Ma, because he has been doing a lot of penance...Ma is playing with him! This is her way...she will make you blind, may make you believe in untrustworthy, and may make you lose faith in the truth...And the day clouds blocking his vision get

dispersed, his life will undergo earthquake! Current state of affairs has still not much "VALUE GAIN" for him...all this is only a play staged to lead him to a point when his grounds will be really shaken and he'll be jolted out of a big dream(perhaps may layered dreams)! That will be the breakdown of one Narasimha and awakening of another Narasimha, this is necessary because there are blocks blocking his spiritual evolution and he is destined to evolve...blocks have to come down and so the play had to be staged! He keeps saying that Chandi strikes harder, he invited Chandi and so she has started playing...when he'll be ready,> > she'll strike! His penance is honest and Karmayoga, great! He deserves soo much and Ma is so kind!> > > > However, all this ponderings and criticisms are spoiling the beauty of play! Because, they are harming the value that Narasimha ji will gain, in future, while looking back and even repenting...

and gaining and evolving! That has to be very personal and quite! Let us not come in the way of his evolution...> > > > I know my words defy logic, so please excuse me if they irritate any body!> > > > Sincerely,> > Kunal.> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "yousuf_i" <yousuf_i@> wrote:> > >> > > Extremely Friendly Advice Sir!!! > > > Great intuition> > > Thanks in the name of Gita. > > > You have done a fantastic discourse> > > > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/24248> > > > > > Re: [vedic astrology] Cricket predictions. .. post script > > > > > > > > > SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM JAGAT> > > > > > AUM

GURUBYO NAMAH> > > > > > Dear Narasimha,> > > I would like to narrate a small incident that happened in the life of Sri Adi Sankara. Adisankara wanted to put an end to the black magic practices that were going in Kerala in his times.Standing infront of MotherChamundi in Mysore he requested mother to come alongwith him to Kerala, to which she agreed. Mother asked him to walk ahead and that she would follow to which he raised one doubt as to how he would know that she was following him. Mother replied that he can hear the sound of her payal(ornament worn around her legs) and that he should not turn around and see just to check whether she was actually following him or not. Adisankara readily agreed to this proposal and started walking ahead. All of a sudden he could not hear the sound of the payal. He did not know the reason. After some initial inner resistance he turned around just to see whether mother was actually

following him or not. No sooner he turned than he could see mother in full(awe> > struck he sang the Soundarya lahari) standing behind him. Mother told Sankara that he relied on the efficacy of his ears more, rather than her word. He was perplexed and felt ashamed of his act/mistake. In his anxiety to get mother to his place he turned around. Sankara told mother that the mistake was his but the intention to request her to come to his place was dharmic. Mother replied, Sankara you have made no mistake. It was me who stopped the sound of payal by not moving from this place. It was the desire of the devatha of this place/vasthu purusha to take this opportunity to see me and simultaneously here you singing in praise of me. Reach your place. You can see me as JYOTHI on the banks of the puzha/river. Mother is called here as CHOTTANIKARA BHAGAWATHI.> > > Ketu not only represent mistakes but also spiritual enlightenment. When Sankara

could turn around and see why not Narasimha?! Dear it is nothing but divine will. I think Guru is retrograde in your chart(retrogression means turn around isn't it?). When mother had an intention to make this turnaround in Sankara for Saundarya lahari why not the same in your life too. You have Guru vak(Guru placed in the second house) and Guru paduka(ketu in the 12th) holding you steadily. Nothing is lost. It is the will of the Divine Mother - ALMIGHTY.> > > May MOTHER bless. AUM SANTHI SANTHI SANTHIHI.> > > Happily/happy to be yours,> > > psramanrayanan> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

>>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

yousuf ji Pranam,

Aare aap to emotional ho gaye. Mai to sirf ek dusra perspective de raha tha aap ko! "tone down" ka to sawaal i nehi uthta-;) lol.. kiska tone aur kaha ka down..

For further discussion on your friendly line by line questionaire either you go ask Narasimhaji 's spiritual guru ( phew!! after reading this mail-answer ) or please invite Sri.Ramanarayanji who is the author of this answer to explain further to you detail about the names you mentioned(.. ......)

Aap ne jawab diya to aap hi ko sawal pucha.. Names I mentioned? Which names?

ions and you must think before you come rushing again at me.

-:)

-Utkal

--- On Wed, 24/3/10, yousuf_i <yousuf_i wrote:

yousuf_i <yousuf_i[soHamsa] Re: Post Script....scripted bysohamsa Date: Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 11:31 AM

Pranams:Sir it appears you are a newly activated member( your Id shows so that you are a member since yesterday??) to down the voice against anybody who talks about Narasimhaji on Sohamsa? Anyway currently I am running a caretaker Q & A session. I cannot take major decisions and answer all your "well pointed questions". Until such time please read this prepared statement from Sri.Ramanarayanji For further discussion on your friendly line by line questionaire either you go ask Narasimhaji 's spiritual guru ( phew!! after reading this mail-answer ) or please invite Sri.Ramanarayanji who is the author of this answer to explain further to you detail about the names you mentioned(.. ......)He alone gives very deep meanings to all your questions and you must think before you come rushing again at me.This answer was prepared by himseveral years ago even before you had seen the advent of emailID !!)Thanks for the

sake of Krishna's GitaThanksyousufMessage #57146 of 119096 < Prev | Next > Re: |Sri Varaha| Thoughts on "Medha Dakshinamurthy" SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Narasimha,Namaste. That's good one.The word Medha means retentiveness (of memory)/retentive faculty. The Lord Siva is called asSmarahara. The word Smara connotes remembrance as wellas the God of Love/Kama while the word Hara connotesremoving/taking away. The power of Medha sustained bythe tatva Jala, is evaporated by Agni at the time ofdeath. The Lord Maheswara applies the basma/ashes asan act of taking back that super superior power andreturns it back as agni. Mars representing this agnidirects the jeeva to Mrityu loka. The deathless yogiswho are blessed with trikalagyana are all in line withthe illumination of this Medha.The turyamsa which you talked about indeed has

deepermeanings. The four divisions of the zodiac can bebroadly classified as agni trikonas, earthy trikonas,vayu trikonas and jala trikonas. The four manasaputras are linked to the four levels of consciousnessknown as jagrat, swapna, sushupti and turya. Agnitrikonas relate to jagrat state(Sanaka) , earthytrikonas relate to state of swapna(Sanatana) , vayutrikona relates to Nidra/sushupti( Kumara) and jalatrikonas relate to Turya(Sananda) . The word bhagyameans fate/destiny/ luck/fortune. i am awaiting tohear from you in this regard Narasimha.In Tirussur in Kerala there is temple for'vadakkunatha' . Here Vadakku means North and Nathameans the Lord. That means Lord from the North meaningPasupatinath. It is said that this temple owes itsexistence on account of Adishankara. i shall tell youthe story in brief. Mother Aryamba and Father Sivagurudid not have any issue for a long time.

They wentaround on a pilgrimage and reached the holy kshetra ofPasupatinath in Nepal. There the Mother Aryamba had adream of the Lord asking her to perform anabhishekawith a ghee which does not melt for progeny. She toldthis dream to her husband Sivaguru who told her thatthere was some message behind this dream. They boughta cow and offered prayers to Gopala. Having milked thecow they processed the same and brought out the ghee.With prayers in their hearts they poured this ghee onthe Lord with the firm faith that the Lord wouldfreeze it. The Lord pleased with their faith anddevotion made the ghee freeze on its own and blessedthem with the birth of famous Shankara. They ivitedthe Lord to come to South and when the Lord came theyconstructed a temple and named the Moorthy as'Vaddukunathar' .i wanted to mention about this 'uttaramurthy' also.Here there is a small message. What is

the need toworship the Lord with a frozen ghee? Theprithivi/earth yields grass which is consumed by theCow. This is converted into blood which becomes themilk. This milk is converted into curd which then isconverted into butter which ultimately becomes ghee.This ghee is nothing but the 7th transformed state ofthe original prithvi.If we observe closely we understand that Aryambalactually transferred her frozen state of putra bhagyainto a Sivalinga and offered her sincere prayer whichbrought out the fertile mercy of the Lord leading tothe birth of the famous son Shankara.Sorry for the length.Warm Regards.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.------------ --------- --------- ------ sohamsa@ .com, Utkal Mishra <mishra.utkal@ ...> wrote:>> > Pranam,> > Â In the name of "Sahodara Rakshka-Rama" , please don't fight amongst yourselves.Let me say something> Â > There is no fight, just a discussion-: )> > > > Please "Blavatsky article" and understand, what happens ultimately > Â > I am not a fan of Blavatsky's writings..> > > > Doesn't Moksha mean return to elemental state/, before that state we have to go through a phenomenal transformation of acceptance of all ... All religions, all faiths, all people, all karmas everything merges into Krishna. Jyotisha shastra leads you from where you left in your past life/previous janma...> Â > Not really acceptance of all, one need not have to accept a Dawood Ibrahim in order to get moskha. The

idea is perfect detachment in all actions of the mundane words and perfect attachement to istha whoever it might be..> > > > So choose the correct direction of transformation of self through a Guru. >  > Yes a spiritual guru, not just any guru. everyone who teaches something is a guru, but that may not be a spiritual guru. A fifth grade maths teacher is also a guru for someone, but he may not be able to help anyone to get moksha.>  > Do not deride, blame or spat on a Guru.Don't call a Guru a Liar for the whole world to see and hear.>  > I beg to differ. If one thinks his/her guru is incorrect and needs to be criticized, that is that person's call.>  >  Words/soundbites are mighty powerful in this age, Almighty will not withstand this language. >  > Let the Almightly decide what it/he/she will withstand or not

withstand-:) We can merely speculate, but only time will tell what is the mind of the Almightly...> Â > Â > First learn to surrender to a Guru who teaches you something,why do we say Maata, pitaa, Guru, Daiva because that is the order.> Â > All gurus except a spiritual guru is only upto a point. My music teacher is also my guru, but if I find him to be of bad character I won't hesistate to criticize him.> > > Your mother who is responsible for life/giving birth in this janma, first bow down to her, serve her...then comes Mother Goddess/creator. .If you deride your living mother and praise Annapoorneshwari, you think Almighty is coming to help you No sir, Manava seva is madhava seva.....period.> Â > Again, let the Almightly decide-:)> > > > Calling a Guru "smarty pants, scoring brownie points" is not a good sign of development of surrender of a

big man to Mother>  > Surrenderance to Mother is for the Her to decide, not for others to speculate. Theoritically, who knows if the Mother wanted it that way or not? Who is right and who is wrong and to what degree, only the She can say. Rest is just speculation.> > > > Overnight Manikarnika ghat homa will not change your status,if moksha were to be a Thriller and had astandard size, lets call (one size fits all proposition) , you will find everybody swarming over to manikarnika It is no rocket science that it isn't true and one can easily understand>  > ? whatever does it mean?> > > > My mother is my Guru and yes, I am witty funny pulling legs but i have no offense to anybody.>  > No offense from my side too, just perspectives. ..>  > > > The Mother of all Mothers is Gita>  > Good:)>

> -Utkal> > --- On Wed, 24/3/10, yousuf_i <yousuf_i@.. .> wrote:> > > yousuf_i <yousuf_i@.. .>> [soHamsa] Re: Post Script....scripted by> sohamsa@ .com> Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 8:56 AM> > >  > > > > Lo!! how can a "200 feet article " be posted, here is the link for the 3 parts article> http://www.phx- ult-lodge. org/elementals. htm> > sohamsa@ .com, "yousuf_i" <yousuf_i@ .> wrote:> >> > Sir,> > Pranams> > In the name of "Sahodara Rakshka-Rama" , please don't fight amongst

yourselves.Let me say something> > > > Please "Blavatsky article" and understand, what happens ultimately > > > > Doesn't Moksha mean return to elemental state/, before that state we have to go through a phenomenal transformation of acceptance of all ... All religions, all faiths, all people, all karmas everything merges into Krishna. Jyotisha shastra leads you from where you left in your past life/previous janma...> > > > So choose the correct direction of transformation of self through a Guru. Do not deride, blame or spat on a Guru.Don't call a Guru a Liar for the whole world to see and hear. Words/soundbites are mighty powerful in this age, Almighty will not withstand this language. First learn to surrender to a Guru who teaches you something,why do we say Maata, pitaa, Guru, Daiva because that is the order.> > Your mother who is responsible for life/giving birth in this janma,

first bow down to her, serve her...then comes Mother Goddess/creator. .If you deride your living mother and praise Annapoorneshwari, you think Almighty is coming to help you No sir, Manava seva is madhava seva.....period.> > > > Calling a Guru "smarty pants, scoring brownie points" is not a good sign of development of surrender of a big man to Mother> > > > Overnight Manikarnika ghat homa will not change your status,if moksha were to be a Thriller and had astandard size, lets call (one size fits all proposition) , you will find everybody swarming over to manikarnika It is no rocket science that it isn't true and one can easily understand> > > > My mother is my Guru and yes, I am witty funny pulling legs but i have no offense to anybody. I love Ramanaraynji Infact I have collected plenty from his postings.I have been spending on SJC Agastya & vedic astrology for long time They have been my

food!> > > > The Mother of all Mothers is Gita> > > > Thanks> > Yousuf> > Please read this article in 3 parts and understand. Outsider writes well> > > > ELEMENTALS> > Article by H. P. Blavatsky> > I II III Elementals R > > > > > > http://www.phx- ult-lodge. org/elementals. htm> > > > If one is tough enough to attempt a decisive change in the tonality and tangible quality of one's way of living, one must appreciate the wisdom of considering the arcane and accredited Teachings about elementals. In them one will find the seeds needed for planting fresh resolves in clean soil. Fundamentally, one must learn to see the universal and undivided diffusion of life in all of cosmic Nature, invisible and visible. This means understanding that there is nothing

more powerful on earth than the paramatman, the Highest Self, and its perpetual buddhic radiance, the Holy Ghost, the light of daiviprakriti, the voice of Brahma Vach. The Father-Atman, the Mother-Buddhiand the Son- Manas in man, as in the cosmos, are omnipotent. No demon, no illness, no malicious entity, no paranoid ism or ideology, can touch the man or woman who truly lives in the atman. Many lazy, shallow and worldly neo-Vedantins thought that they could skip the ladder of growth by> saying "I am brahman", but they were only fooling themselves so vainly that Gautama Buddha came and told them to be quiet, to become monks and to observe rules of gentleness and honesty. This is an old story, and it is happening all over again. > > What needs to be done can be done, but it will only be done when one feels that it is the single most important thing in one's life. High seriousness immediately arouses and attracts the higher classes of

elementals. When one is serious and concentrated -- what Emerson termed "man thinking" -- and in earnest, one attracts refined grades of elementals. When one is vacillating, loquacious, weak-willed or contradictory, the worst elementals are inexorably drawn to one. Put simply, one must clean out one's house and temple. Turn to the God within and lock the doors to the demons without. Open your eyes to the stars, your ears to the music of the divine spheres, and your heart to the pulse-beat of humanity. Then, very quietly, walk alone in a new direction. > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- -- > > > > III > > > > Every organized thing in this world, visible as well as invisible, has an element appropriate to itself. The fish lives and breathes in the water; the plant consumes carbonic acid, which for animals and men produces death; some beings are

fitted for rarefied strata of air, others exist only in the densest. Life to some is dependent on sunlight, to others, upon darkness; and so the wise economy of nature adapts to each existing condition some living form. These analogies warrant the conclusion that, not only is there no unoccupied portion of universal nature, but also that for each thing that has life, special conditions are furnished, and, being furnished, they are necessary. Now, assuming that there is an invisible side to the universe, the fixed habit of nature warrants the conclusion that this half is occupied, like the other half; and that each group of its occupants is supplied with the indispensable conditions of existence. It is as illogical to> imagine that identical conditions are furnished to all, as it would be to maintain such a theory respecting the inhabitants of the domain of visible nature. That there are "spirits" implies that there is a diversity of "spirits";

for men differ, and human "spirits" are but disembodied men. > > To say that all "spirits" are alike, or fitted to the same atmosphere, or possessed of like powers, or governed by the same attractions- -electric, magnetic, odic, astral, it matters not which--is as absurd as though one should say that all planets have the same nature, or that all animals are amphibious, or that all men can be nourished on the same food. To begin with, neither the elementals, nor the elementaries themselves, can be called "spirits" at all. It accords with reason to suppose that the grossest natures among them will sink to the lowest depths of the spiritual atmosphere-- in other words, be found nearest to the earth. Inversely, the purest will be farthest away. In what, were we to coin a word, we should call the "psychomatics" of Occultism, it is as unwarrantable to assume that either of these grades of ethereal beings can occupy the place, or subsist in the

conditions, of the other, as it would be in hydraulics to expect that two> liquids of different densities could exchange their markings on the scale of Beaume's hydrometer. > > > > The Secret Doctrine teaches that man, if he wins immortality, will remain for ever the septenary trinity that he is in life, and will continue so throughout all the spheres. The astral body, which in this life is covered by a gross physical envelope, becomes--when relieved of that covering by the process of corporeal death--in its turn the shell of another and more ethereal body. This begins developing from the moment of death, and becomes perfected when the astral body of the earthly form finally separates from it. This process, they say, is repeated at every new transition from sphere to sphere of life. But the immortal soul, the "silvery spark," observed by Dr. Fenwick in Margrave's brain (in Bulwer Lytton's Strange Story), and not found by him

in the animals, never changes, but remains indestructible "by aught that shatters its tabernacle." > > > > sohamsa@ .com, Utkal Mishra <mishra.utkal@ > wrote:> > >> > > ...And the day clouds blocking his vision get dispersed, his life will undergo earthquake! Current state of affairs has still not much "VALUE GAIN" for him...all this is only a play staged to lead him to a point when his grounds will be really shaken and he'll be jolted out of a big dream(perhaps may layered dreams)! > > >  > > >  > > > maybe, or maybe not, who knows what Chandi plans to do. Anyone who does severe sadhana of Chandi becomes an instrument of Her. do not assume whether this is play or no play, or he is going to come back or not come back etc, only She knows what is on, and She knows what She has in plan. She can make narsimha suffer, or She

can use him as instrument to destroy many other things for some other purpose which She only knows. Trying to predict Her mind is foolishness. ,...> > >  > > > -Utkal> > > > > > > > > 10, Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > > Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav@ >> > > [soHamsa] Re: Post Script....scripted by> > > sohamsa@ .com> > > Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 12:27 AM> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected...> > > Sadar Pranam!> > > > > > I fully agree with the sentiments shown in this post! Earlier I had expressed my feelings on similar lines...> > > > > > But Narsimha

ji will not return so soon because all this has a much higher purpose! First the ILLUSION has to deepen and mature, then only it's breaking down can have some learning, some value...> > > > > > Whatever has been happening with Narasimha ji, is actually a gift in disguise, to him from Ma, because he has been doing a lot of penance...Ma is playing with him! This is her way...she will make you blind, may make you believe in untrustworthy, and may make you lose faith in the truth...And the day clouds blocking his vision get dispersed, his life will undergo earthquake! Current state of affairs has still not much "VALUE GAIN" for him...all this is only a play staged to lead him to a point when his grounds will be really shaken and he'll be jolted out of a big dream(perhaps may layered dreams)! That will be the breakdown of one Narasimha and awakening of another Narasimha, this is necessary because there are blocks blocking his

spiritual evolution and he is destined to evolve...blocks have to come down and so the play had to be staged! He keeps saying that Chandi strikes harder, he invited Chandi and so she has started playing...when he'll be> ready,> > > she'll strike! His penance is honest and Karmayoga, great! He deserves soo much and Ma is so kind!> > > > > > However, all this ponderings and criticisms are spoiling the beauty of play! Because, they are harming the value that Narasimha ji will gain, in future, while looking back and even repenting... and gaining and evolving! That has to be very personal and quite! Let us not come in the way of his evolution...> > > > > > I know my words defy logic, so please excuse me if they irritate any body!> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > Kunal.> > > > > > > > > sohamsa@

..com, "yousuf_i" <yousuf_i@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Extremely Friendly Advice Sir!!! > > > > Great intuition> > > > Thanks in the name of Gita. > > > > You have done a fantastic discourse> > > > > > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/24248> > > > > > > > Re: [vedic astrology] Cricket predictions. .. post script > > > > > > > > > > > > SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM JAGAT> > > > > > > > AUM GURUBYO NAMAH> > > > > > > > Dear Narasimha,> > > > I would like to narrate a small incident that happened in the life of Sri Adi Sankara. Adisankara wanted to put an end to the black magic practices that were going in

Kerala in his times.Standing infront of MotherChamundi in Mysore he requested mother to come alongwith him to Kerala, to which she agreed. Mother asked him to walk ahead and that she would follow to which he raised one doubt as to how he would know that she was following him. Mother replied that he can hear the sound of her payal(ornament worn around her legs) and that he should not turn around and see just to check whether she was actually following him or not. Adisankara readily agreed to this proposal and started walking ahead. All of a sudden he could not hear the sound of the payal. He did not know the reason. After some initial inner resistance he turned around just to see whether mother was actually following him or not. No sooner he turned than he could see mother in full(awe> > > struck he sang the Soundarya lahari) standing behind him. Mother told Sankara that he relied on the efficacy of his ears more, rather than her word. He

was perplexed and felt ashamed of his act/mistake. In his anxiety to get mother to his place he turned around. Sankara told mother that the mistake was his but the intention to request her to come to his place was dharmic. Mother replied, Sankara you have made no mistake. It was me who stopped the sound of payal by not moving from this place. It was the desire of the devatha of this place/vasthu purusha to take this opportunity to see me and simultaneously here you singing in praise of me. Reach your place. You can see me as JYOTHI on the banks of the puzha/river. Mother is called here as CHOTTANIKARA BHAGAWATHI.> > > > Ketu not only represent mistakes but also spiritual enlightenment. When Sankara could turn around and see why not Narasimha?! Dear it is nothing but divine will. I think Guru is retrograde in your chart(retrogression means turn around isn't it?). When mother had an intention to make this turnaround in Sankara for

Saundarya lahari why not the same in your life too. You have Guru vak(Guru placed in the second house) and Guru paduka(ketu in the 12th) holding you steadily. Nothing is lost. It is the will of the Divine Mother - ALMIGHTY.> > > > May MOTHER bless. AUM SANTHI SANTHI SANTHIHI.> > > > Happily/happy to be yours,> > > > psramanrayanan> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Let us hope he can keep his sanity - many have failed at that point.

Secondly, you really believe this? I don’t. So let us wait and see if anything happens. Till then talk jyotish or walk. There are other lists for bragging about spiritual achievements. This is for jyotish alone.

Sanjay Rath

Utkal Mishra

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 12:56 PM

sohamsa

Re: [soHamsa] Re: Post Script....scripted by

....And the day clouds blocking his vision get dispersed, his life will undergo earthquake! Current state of affairs has still not much "VALUE GAIN" for him...all this is only a play staged to lead him to a point when his grounds will be really shaken and he'll be jolted out of a big dream(perhaps may layered dreams)!

maybe, or maybe not, who knows what Chandi plans to do. Anyone who does severe sadhana of Chandi becomes an instrument of Her. do not assume whether this is play or no play, or he is going to come back or not come back etc, only She knows what is on, and She knows what She has in plan. She can make narsimha suffer, or She can use him as instrument to destroy many other things for some other purpose which She only knows. Trying to predict Her mind is foolishness.,...

-Utkal

10, Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav > wrote:

Utkarsh <utkarsh_vaggbhav >[soHamsa] Re: Post Script....scripted bysohamsa Date: Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 12:27 AM

Respected...Sadar Pranam!I fully agree with the sentiments shown in this post! Earlier I had expressed my feelings on similar lines...But Narsimha ji will not return so soon because all this has a much higher purpose! First the ILLUSION has to deepen and mature, then only it's breaking down can have some learning, some value...Whatever has been happening with Narasimha ji, is actually a gift in disguise, to him from Ma, because he has been doing a lot of penance...Ma is playing with him! This is her way...she will make you blind, may make you believe in untrustworthy, and may make you lose faith in the truth...And the day clouds blocking his vision get dispersed, his life will undergo earthquake! Current state of affairs has still not much "VALUE GAIN" for him...all this is only a play staged to lead him to a point when his grounds will be really shaken and he'll be jolted out of a big dream(perhaps may layered dreams)! That will be the breakdown of one Narasimha and awakening of another Narasimha, this is necessary because there are blocks blocking his spiritual evolution and he is destined to evolve...blocks have to come down and so the play had to be staged! He keeps saying that Chandi strikes harder, he invited Chandi and so she has started playing...when he'll be ready, she'll strike! His penance is honest and Karmayoga, great! He deserves soo much and Ma is so kind!However, all this ponderings and criticisms are spoiling the beauty of play! Because, they are harming the value that Narasimha ji will gain, in future, while looking back and even repenting... and gaining and evolving! That has to be very personal and quite! Let us not come in the way of his evolution...I know my words defy logic, so please excuse me if they irritate any body!Sincerely,Kunal.sohamsa@ .com, "yousuf_i" <yousuf_i wrote:>> Extremely Friendly Advice Sir!!! > Great intuition> Thanks in the name of Gita. > You have done a fantastic discourse> > http://groups. / group/vedic- astrology/ message/24248> > Re: [vedic astrology] Cricket predictions. .. post script > > > SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM JAGAT> > AUM GURUBYO NAMAH> > Dear Narasimha,> I would like to narrate a small incident that happened in the life of Sri Adi Sankara. Adisankara wanted to put an end to the black magic practices that were going in Kerala in his times.Standing infront of MotherChamundi in Mysore he requested mother to come alongwith him to Kerala, to which she agreed. Mother asked him to walk ahead and that she would follow to which he raised one doubt as to how he would know that she was following him. Mother replied that he can hear the sound of her payal(ornament worn around her legs) and that he should not turn around and see just to check whether she was actually following him or not. Adisankara readily agreed to this proposal and started walking ahead. All of a sudden he could not hear the sound of the payal. He did not know the reason. After some initial inner resistance he turned around just to see whether mother was actually following him or not. No sooner he turned than he could see mother in full(awe struck he sang the Soundarya lahari) standing behind him. Mother told Sankara that he relied on the efficacy of his ears more, rather than her word. He was perplexed and felt ashamed of his act/mistake. In his anxiety to get mother to his place he turned around. Sankara told mother that the mistake was his but the intention to request her to come to his place was dharmic. Mother replied, Sankara you have made no mistake. It was me who stopped the sound of payal by not moving from this place. It was the desire of the devatha of this place/vasthu purusha to take this opportunity to see me and simultaneously here you singing in praise of me. Reach your place. You can see me as JYOTHI on the banks of the puzha/river. Mother is called here as CHOTTANIKARA BHAGAWATHI.> Ketu not only represent mistakes but also spiritual enlightenment. When Sankara could turn around and see why not Narasimha?! Dear it is nothing but divine will. I think Guru is retrograde in your chart(retrogression means turn around isn't it?). When mother had an intention to make this turnaround in Sankara for Saundarya lahari why not the same in your life too. You have Guru vak(Guru placed in the second house) and Guru paduka(ketu in the 12th) holding you steadily. Nothing is lost. It is the will of the Divine Mother - ALMIGHTY.> May MOTHER bless. AUM SANTHI SANTHI SANTHIHI.> Happily/happy to be yours,> psramanrayanan>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.