IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Om Namo Bhagavate Ramachandraya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

0 Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry "yousuf_i" <yousuf_iWed, 24 Mar 2010 06:23:44 -0000<sohamsa >[soHamsa] Re: Om Namo Bhagavate Ramachandraya Sir,PranamsYou can go to www.prapatti.com and listen to mp3 of Raghuveera GadhyamI do not have to explain in link lnes here is the explanation linkHere is another link to understand the marvel of Rama and SUNhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/99752/Sri-Raghuveera-GadhyamIn telugu (anantapur my home town) we say, kadhaladhu nee sankalpamu lenidhi Rama...(if Narasimhaji is listening)In the age of kaliyuga, Homa, yagna, havissu is not needed, nama smarana is enough. There is a message posted by Sri Ramanarayanji ( I have to locate the link) Bear with me ( Oh! SjcAgastya missing!) I really really miss itThanksYosufsohamsa , " partha " <partvinu wrote:>> LORD RAMA, thou art the hero,> Thou art the nectar> > Thank you for your wonderful leela> > Om namo bhagavate Ramachandraya> Om namo bhagavate Ramabhadraya> Sri Rama jaya rama, jaya jaya rama> > Ram ramaya namah> > Your bhakta> Please have mercy on us and lift us again.>