IndiaDivine.org

ATTN: SRI HARESHJI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sri Hareshji

Dont take my id in a wrong sense.I just want to collect all the worthwhile discussions on the sastra in this mail id and prepare a compendium of Questions and Answers kind of thing.I didnt intend to bully or misguide somebody using the name of the maharshi.I have named it Parasara hora sastra and not Parasara.I am sorry if i have offended you and anybody.

Further on the query i placed before you, can you please give an in depth detail of the effects and remedies to be done? is there a neecha bhanga yoga for Saturn? and as it is conjunct with a yoga karak for leo asc ie mars and is conjunct with venus what would be the intensity of the results taking into consideration the ashtakavarga strength of 1 and vimsopaka bala of below 10%

Awaiting your response

Thanking you

--- On Mon, 22/3/10, Haresh(Harry)Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:

Haresh(Harry)Nathani <haresh1405[soHamsa] Shani mahadasha and sade saati at the same time.sohamsa Date: Monday, 22 March, 2010, 6:35 PM

Dear PHS

In my research, whenever the malefic dasha period is going on, and where the planet is very weak, people tend to hide their true identity and the self confidence is very low. The result of my research is supported by u using pseudo name and not disclosing your true identity.

How can u use a Maharishi’s name who has given us vedic astrology as your pseudo name. This is a clear indication of the malefic effect of the debilated planet dasha period on u. It is very important for u to mend ur intelligence level.

Debilated Saturn in 9th house has following effects

· It gives debts to native & father & father’s health also is not good & steady

· It gives consistent back aches and also joint pains

· Conjunct Venus & Mars gives a desire to enjoy and associate with opposite sex

· In its dasha bhukti disturbs career and finances

·

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +91 9867214103

Subscribe on this link http://in.groups. / group/Chandra- AdityaAstroRemed iesFor Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges toharesh1405 /hareshgnatha ni or call +91 9867214103

Skype id haree14

Parasara Hora Sastra [hparasara@ ] Monday, March 22, 2010 8:53 PMharesh1405 RE: [soHamsa] Shani mahadasha and sade saati at the same time.

Dear Sri Haresh Ji

Can you analyse for me what will be the result of the dasa of saturn when the following conditions prevail:

1.Saturn is debilitated and is in 9 th from lagna and is the lord of 6 th and 7 th houses

2.Saturn is in conjunction with Mars and Venus and is aspected by Jupiter.all with in a range of 14 degrees

3.Saturn has an ashtakavarga strength of 1 in Aries

4.Saturn is the fourth dasa from the birth

dob 02.04.1970,Hyderaba d,India,16. 37 Hrs

Kindly let me know

Thank You

--- On Mon, 22/3/10, Haresh(Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 > wrote:

Haresh(Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 >RE: [soHamsa] Shani mahadasha and sade saati at the same time.sohamsa@ .comMonday, 22 March, 2010, 2:13 PM

Dear Navin

Firstly if u have a look at your chart, it says that the kendras are empty and majority of the planets are in 6/8/12 house. These are weak houses and dasha bhukti during this period is always taxing, mentally and also affects finances & career. You are also under sani/jup dasha period.

You will experience this problem for another four and half years. The plus point is that mercury is placed in your dhan bhav, it has made a Kendra adipathi dosha, but when your mercury dasha period starts, your struggle phase will come down by 30 to 40 %. Your mercury dasha period will start in june 2010.

You should work on remedies for sani and wear an emerald stone.

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +91 9867214103

Subscribe on this link http://in.groups. / group/Chandra- AdityaAstroRemed iesFor Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges toharesh1405 /hareshgnatha ni or call +91 9867214103

Skype id haree14

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of Navin DesaiMonday, March 22, 2010 7:22 PMsohamsa@ .com[soHamsa] Shani mahadasha and sade saati at the same time.

Dear Sirs,

I have been undergoing Shani Mahadasha and Sade saati at the same time for the past 1 year and things have been spiralling out of control in most spheres of life, specially in relationships. Please guide as to what steps I should take and how long the current bad phase is going to last.

1st May 1980

Time 3:51 am

Place Mumbai.

regards,

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.