RE: [SoHamsa] God's mercy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear

Rafal

Each

spiritual organization follows some or other Sampradaya and the norms of the

adopted sampradaya is strictly adhered to. ISKCON was formed by Srila Prabhupada

and he had adopted the Vaishnav Sampradaya and since then this sampradya has strictly

being followed by all ISKCON devotees.

Here

one point comes, if any native associates with any sampradaya, the gunas of the

sampradaya followed are seen and visible in the native. Take for example in

case of natives who follow the Sakhi Sampradaya, if a male native follows the

same, the qualities of women are visible in the native.

Vaishnav

Sampradaya strictly has its own ATKT and celibacy, renunciation, accepting Krishna

as Supreme Personality of God Head, following the Guru Maharaj instructions sincerely

are some of the built in qualities.

But,

yes I do agree with you and hope u will also agree with me that planets have

also a role to play in any natives life, irrespective of one is spiritual conscious

or not. The planets ruling in jyotisha govern the body, mind and intelligence. Even

when any avatar has ascended to the mother earth in any human form, even they

too have been governed by the control the planets. But whatever events that

have taken place in the human form life of any avatar has been described by

various Acharayas as Leela, God’s past times, but whatever events that

have been happening in any other human native is described as Karma.

If any

native irrespective of one’s cast, creed or religion follows astrology

sincerely, one can always overcome the negative effects of the malefic period

of planets and during the hay days, one can use astrological tools to get the

maximum benefit of the benefic period. We should not forget if we have kendras

and trikonas in any natal chart that give us results we also have 3, 6, 8 and

12th houses which defines our losses 7 disease state and this is

what any native needs to recognize and work accordingly.

Spirituality

is a path where a native learns about God and how to associate with God and the

results of the spiritual path are visible in the next birth whereas in this

birth we need to face the karmas reaction of our past life and astrological tools

are the pointers how to overcome.  

So if

a  native fails to achieve the goals of what one is aspiring for, the native

says it is all God’s mercy, but does not puts efforts in realizing the

fact that destiny is already defined in out natal charts at the time of our

birth and they have a big role to play. There is no point blaming God we need

to blame ourselves.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +91 9867214103

Subscribe on this link http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

For Professional Paid

Consultancy mail request for charges to

haresh1405/hareshgnathani or call +91 9867214103

Skype id haree14

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Rafal

Gendarz

Friday, March 26, 2010 3:52 AM

sohamsa

[soHamsa] God's mercy

klim

krishna klim

Dear Gurujans

I ofter hear Iskcon devotees say after concluding some event : 'it was

God's will, God's mercy'. Of course its always positive to think in this way as

its improves the faith, but is there some

Jyotish method to check that, through pra¶na or jataka? We can say that if the

event is not marked in the chart then the suspicion of God's mercy is valid,

but as this is very sensitive area

I was wondering about other way.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

http://rohinaa.com/

rgendarz

Guest guest

Dear Haresh ji

Sadar Pranams!One of my uncle who was very much in astrology at one time, now likes to devote his time to spirituality only. He says, seeing the movements of stars for all the years and seeing things happening exactly how the stars portrayed he helped a lot of people but when it came to himself, he could never take advantage of anything for himself. At the end he concluded, its all destiny and we can't change anything. If something is meant to happen, it will happen and things will automatically start falling into places. If something is not meant to happen, no matter how hard you try, some problem or the other will crop up and the desires remain unfulfilled. he says, we all know that hard work gives results but how many of us get the will to do that hard work. Where does that will, that desire comes from? If destiny wants it to be, some one will come and kick you if you don't start yourself and make you run. he says he saw that so many times. how many times we've ourselves noticed that we found out what astro remedies could have helped our situation but somehow we couldn't even perform those remedies. because it was not his will, we knew how to, but we could not. Sometimes, I do feel myself that what he says is true. But I've just started my life as a family man and I've so many responsibilities, life kicks every time I want to sit and let the events unfold. but still everything happens when its time for it no matter how much I try. I've seen things happening when I did nothing myself and I've seen things move not even a inch in spite me doing everything in my power. Only God knows what's truth but this material world is in true sense the Maya I'm still trying to figure out.

Warm Regards

Vivek

sohamsa CC: Chandra-AdityaAstroRemediesFrom: haresh1405Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:09:39 +0530RE: [soHamsa] God's mercy

Dear Rafal

Each spiritual organization follows some or other Sampradaya and the norms of the adopted sampradaya is strictly adhered to. ISKCON was formed by Srila Prabhupada and he had adopted the Vaishnav Sampradaya and since then this sampradya has strictly being followed by all ISKCON devotees.

Here one point comes, if any native associates with any sampradaya, the gunas of the sampradaya followed are seen and visible in the native. Take for example in case of natives who follow the Sakhi Sampradaya, if a male native follows the same, the qualities of women are visible in the native.

Vaishnav Sampradaya strictly has its own ATKT and celibacy, renunciation, accepting Krishna as Supreme Personality of God Head, following the Guru Maharaj instructions sincerely are some of the built in qualities.

But, yes I do agree with you and hope u will also agree with me that planets have also a role to play in any natives life, irrespective of one is spiritual conscious or not. The planets ruling in jyotisha govern the body, mind and intelligence. Even when any avatar has ascended to the mother earth in any human form, even they too have been governed by the control the planets. But whatever events that have taken place in the human form life of any avatar has been described by various Acharayas as Leela, God's past times, but whatever events that have been happening in any other human native is described as Karma.

If any native irrespective of one's cast, creed or religion follows astrology sincerely, one can always overcome the negative effects of the malefic period of planets and during the hay days, one can use astrological tools to get the maximum benefit of the benefic period. We should not forget if we have kendras and trikonas in any natal chart that give us results we also have 3, 6, 8 and 12th houses which defines our losses 7 disease state and this is what any native needs to recognize and work accordingly.

Spirituality is a path where a native learns about God and how to associate with God and the results of the spiritual path are visible in the next birth whereas in this birth we need to face the karmas reaction of our past life and astrological tools are the pointers how to overcome.

So if a native fails to achieve the goals of what one is aspiring for, the native says it is all God's mercy, but does not puts efforts in realizing the fact that destiny is already defined in out natal charts at the time of our birth and they have a big role to play. There is no point blaming God we need to blame ourselves.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +91 9867214103

Subscribe on this link http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemediesFor Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges toharesh1405 /hareshgnathani or call +91 9867214103

Skype id haree14

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Rafal GendarzFriday, March 26, 2010 3:52 AMsohamsa Subject: [soHamsa] God's mercy

klim krishna klimDear Gurujans I ofter hear Iskcon devotees say after concluding some event : 'it was God's will, God's mercy'. Of course its always positive to think in this way as its improves the faith, but is there someJyotish method to check that, through pra¶na or jataka? We can say that if the event is not marked in the chart then the suspicion of God's mercy is valid, but as this is very sensitive areaI was wondering about other way. Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.