IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [astrologyncgr] Astrology in the Civilization

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Fri, 3/26/10, tom mcnamara <mcnamara_tom wrote:

tom mcnamara <mcnamara_tomRe: [astrologyncgr] Astrology in the Civilizationastrologyncgr Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 11:35 AM

The sad fact is that people are overwhelmed with information, and do not have the time to learn about what they judge. Add to the fact that most are lazy, and their ignorance is the easiest thing to exploit, then the "license" becomes the best tool for this exploitation. Astrology is unique, in that the soul/motive is the "real" determinator of quality (even thought this subjective is hard to measure), when it is used for its real purpose ( the evolution of consciousness and intuition).. .the evil ones will be exposed by this fact...if this fact is recognized.. ...that is one reason that I "harp" on this truth. It should become common knowledge that those who are not aware of their soul/interior awareness are open to exploitation. ..then the "license" will be put into its proper place. I "attended" the astro school in Scottsdale, and was there when it failed the first time....and I saw the clash of egos and the "externalization" of subjective

truth....thesame phenonema as the corruption of "religion" and all hidden/ subjective "things". I also witnessed the "false" atmosphere at the "accreditated" college in Washington. ...That is the "karma" for the reason why these "devine" things fail....they try to be what they are not.....Hold yourself "above" the lie...do not sink to the "lowest" common denominator of the unaware (like trying to get "validation" from "science" or the "profane").. .Astrology was not made to be the "extention" of the ignornant... and needs no such measurement. ..the truth is bigger than a "diploma"... although it is appropriate if this context is made aproi....The whole idea is for the person not to accept the "Teacher" outside himself, and realize that the "teacher within" will bring the "teacher without"..". when the student is ready, the teacher will appear"...The whole "metaphysical world" is full of hustlers just like the profane world...so this

truth is a MUST. I also find itcomical with all the "smoke and mirrors" as these are used to make the "hustle" more than what it is (all motivated by the "certfication" of"authority" ). Stock trading with all its endless postulation. ..yet if you really know the pros....it is simple "Delta neutral trading".... So called "financial" experts on TV...giving poor advice because they have the "license"..when thay do more harm than good...Medical "doctors" the same thing, investments and all "hidden" specialities are where the "evil" hides....and the real evil is when this modern reality is applied th the "devine" of Astrology (the "savior" of the blind self)....spoken by a "real" virgo.____________ _________ _________ __JaneA <StarTiming (AT) aol (DOT) com>astrologyncgrFri, March 26, 2010 2:01:17 AM[astrologyncgr] Astrology in the Civilization In the midst of preparing my own return to professional activity, the consideration of where we are in the culture could not entirely be brushed aside, for this is a critical time for us.The notion that "astrology or something like it" should work is slowly overtaking the scientific community. Remaining objections are grounded in 19th Century mechanism and have no place in Einstein's universe and even less so in the interactive energy fields portrayed by our newest astronomy.That Kepler University seems not likely to persist is less an indicator than that it was founded in the first place. Vocational schools of astrology have been

licensed in Florida and Arizona. The school in Phoenix may have gone bankrupt, but we need to notice that the licenses were issued.England appears to be a bit further along in this process. There is now an "international license" for astrologers but I don't have much information about this. Apparently it is a more European than American project.Descriptions of ethical professional behavior are currently a core part of certifications, even more so than in the past. At the same time, I have run into folks doing nasty things who explain that they are allowed, since they are amateurs.So I am looking with wonder at the near time entry of Uranus into Aries. That's about when my own regenerate career should get off the ground, but also when astrologers in general should be more actively risk taking. After all, the sustaining day job may have evaporated.So I'm somewhat hoping that we, as a whole can integrate that serious

Saturn in Libra into what we choose to do -- that we can behave with respect to the larger society, thus assuring that our chosen path will be more, not less, accepted.Surely some conflicts over our right place in the world will be described by the sky patterns, but conflicts can produce interactive harmony, if we are skillful and fortunate.Respectfully,Jane Axtell