IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Sad news yousuf bhai passed away

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends

Difficult to believe,may this news be false.

Such a nice soul left so early.

May his soul rest in peace in case it has departed.

let his both sisters muster courage to bear heavy loss of important family member.

Many years ago he stated seeking help on net.Hope his sisters are keeping well.

hare ram krishna.

Rc

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Hare Krishna

Dear Friends,

I recieved this mail today from Yousuf's friend, and I am saddened by it.

I know he recieved some very hateful private mails from people on this list.

You know who you are.... look inside yourselves.

Astrologers are supposed to be merciful.

Pray for him and his family, he was trying hard to be a dutiful, son, brother etc to his family.

with regards

Lakshmi

lakshmikary

Sat, March 27, 2010 10:15:05 AMyousuf bhai passed away

lakshmi madam

There is sad news.yousuf bhai died today morning .he had complications after he donated kidney to his mother and he did not survive..His mother passed away due to breathing problem due to lung collapse.after a  kidney transplant recently.Yousuf donated his kdney to his mother.after that don't know what happened yousuf  bhai was going down everyday .. As he knew he will die soon he was preparing with gitapaat daily using laptop from hospital and house and was always writing to friends he told he loved sanjay too much because he gave mantra when his father was sick in 2000 and told him to do gitapaat

He told he looked upon you like his mother.after reading your  letter last week He gave your email  and told to write if he died because you are a krishna devotee

please tell all his friends since I do not know their emails. .I am sorry to give this sad news.he was only 31years  and very jovial man tells too many jokes His birthday was aug30 1979 we lost a good friend.he used to help all friends

thank you madam

Asif Ali

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

I am so saddened by this news; he was a fierce supporter of Sanjayji and I exchanged few emails with him over this forum. May his soul rest in peace.

ms

R C Srivastava <swami.rcssohamsa Sent: Sat, March 27, 2010 4:53:28 PMRe: [soHamsa] Sad news yousuf bhai passed away

Dear friends

Difficult to believe,may this news be false.

Such a nice soul left so early.

May his soul rest in peace in case it has departed.

let his both sisters muster courage to bear heavy loss of important family member.

Many years ago he stated seeking help on net.Hope his sisters are keeping well.

hare ram krishna.

Rc

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Hare Krishna

Dear Friends,

I recieved this mail today from Yousuf's friend, and I am saddened by it.

I know he recieved some very hateful private mails from people on this list.

You know who you are.... look inside yourselves.

Astrologers are supposed to be merciful.

Pray for him and his family, he was trying hard to be a dutiful, son, brother etc to his family.

with regards

Lakshmi

lakshmikary@ Sat, March 27, 2010 10:15:05 AMyousuf bhai passed away

lakshmi madam

There is sad news.yousuf bhai died today morning .he had complications after he donated kidney to his mother and he did not survive..His mother passed away due to breathing problem due to lung collapse.after a kidney transplant recently. Yousuf donated his kdney to his mother.after that don't know what happened yousuf bhai was going down everyday .. As he knew he will die soon he was preparing with gitapaat daily using laptop from hospital and house and was always writing to friends he told he loved sanjay too much because he gave mantra when his father was sick in 2000 and told him to do gitapaat

He told he looked upon you like his mother.after reading your letter last week He gave your email and told to write if he died because you are a krishna devotee

please tell all his friends since I do not know their emails. .I am sorry to give this sad news.he was only 31years and very jovial man tells too many jokes His birthday was aug30 1979 we lost a good friend.he used to help all friends

thank you madam

Asif Ali

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!