IndiaDivine.org

Trika Houses - Review

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Classics have outlined certain guidelines which we should understand in the light of events happening in life.

I wish to let you know that -

1. As it's known, 6'th is the house which creates your enemies and puts you in battle, sometimes the battle is for survival as 6'th is trikona to 10'th and kendra to 9'th house.

2. You win when your's 6'th lord is strong, exalted. You loose when your's 6'th lord is debilitated, All the confusions should be settled now.3. Who are your enemies, look the people denoted by house whose lords placed in your's 6'th house.

4. Whose enemy you are, Look at house where your's 6'th lord is placed, people denoted by those houses.

To be continued ....

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Geeta Bhayana <astro.geeta wrote:>> m> > --- On Tue, 3/2/10, Geeta Bhayana astro.geeta wrote:> > > Geeta Bhayana astro.geeta Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Discussion on Trika Houses> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 1:19 PM> > >  > > > > > > > > > Groupmembers>                          I have a another chart on trik house.This native is sinmha lagana sun moon mer in 6thh.12lin 6thh 6thl in 8thh 8thl in 2ndhwithketu. This native is housewife.Rahu in 8th inrahu dasha her father done shares on her name and she helps on this work.During the period of jupitar she got married and not doing any work.Last year when her 6thl dasha starts again she starts work in share.Why 5th and 8thl jup who is in 2ndh dhan bhava not gives interst inshares.8thh is also speculations.>            I wants to know what will happen in 6thl dashasat with rahu in 8thhouse.Sat is also is 7thl it affect to her married life on sat dasha?>  >                          geeta> Groupmembers>                       sorry             I forgot to give the details of native.>                                         dob-19-01-1969>                                            tob-07:45pm>                                        pob-delhi>                                                                   geeta>  >                                                          >