IndiaDivine.org

RE: [SoHamsa] a little more info on the life of Yousuf

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Laxmi Madamji, Really we missed a great man infact a great soul.Peace be upon him.ॠनमो नारायणायSunilkumar S.Biradar sohamsa From: lakshmikaryDate: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:22:07 +0000[soHamsa] a little more info on the life of Yousuf Hare Rama KRishnaDear All,More info on the life of Yousuf from his friend.Keep the life and story of Yousuf in mind when people write on the list for help with their own lives, and those of family members.Many people go through incredible handships and are reaching out for some hope and kindness.with regardsLakshmi"Lakshmimadam,what you wrote I don't understand because I read only namaz.I am not a hindu. Yousuf did BE in civil engineering and then MBA he speaks very good english. he was care taker for NRI buildings whose owners were NRI's and live in america.In some buildings he used to take care of old parents of NRI whose children were working in america, australia, london.These people when they come to india for 1 month he will arrange for the temple tours and pilgrimage and taxi trips also because he was a tour guide for sometime in anantapur. one NRI man gave him a free laptop in 2000 so that he can send messages about his parents.He used to do deep jalana and pooja pat karwana, vasthu change in the houses, house repair, maintainence, get house taxes paid , electrivcity and taking old people to admit in hospital and inform his owner in america. about old parents illness. He used to get arrangement for bhagavatgita Puran paat for old people and sometimes .one or 2 parents died last year and he made funeral arrangements till the son came from america kept their body. He was allrounderIf anybody was sick or down he will write to jyotish friends and then put god's music cassetts for old people to listen. He is doing this kind job since long time but in 2000 his father died and left too many loans.Yousuf business picked up afterwards and was getting his sisters education also.One sister is BEBut in september last year his business was down because of recession in america some people came back to india and occupied their apartments and houses because they lost job in america he had no big business work.other than repairs. His mother became sick and he spent his money on her.He was very healthyman. tagdaa aadmi but don't know what happened after kidney donation.and because of matching,he gave his own kidney.He was active and writing everyday inspite of sitting at house.He listened to bhagavat gita everyday, he goes to temple everyday.He was a Pakka hindu.Aadmi bahut dayalu thaa, he kept his old people very happy allah jane usee cheenliya.Lot of old people are in trouble because nobody to take care of these NRI parents He hated people when they left parents in india and throw money to take care and left. He used to fight with owners if they did not do phone call on time for old peopleother than this much I don't know about this punya titthi . I will ask poojari because they do on 13thday in his custom his mother was hindu and father muslim.he speaks hindi, telugu, kannada tamil, english and urdu.he learnt jyotish and sanskrit also he was very intelligent godfearing man. khoob padthathaa Always reading jyotish and vasthuKaunrota hai kisi aur kee khatir magar ye dost sabko apna samjha beechaara.We don't see internet everyday like yousuf so give me time to findout about his punyatithi. thank you madamAsif AliHotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Guest guest

Really a shocker May his soul find peace and solace in heavenly abode , thats only we can pray for such a gem of a person who really lived Gita through his life.--- On Sun, 28/3/10, lakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote:lakshmikary <lakshmikary[soHamsa] a little more info on the life of Yousufsohamsa Date: Sunday, 28 March, 2010, 7:52 PM

Hare Rama KRishna

Dear All,

More info on the life of Yousuf from his friend.Keep the life and story of Yousuf in mind when people write on the list for help with their own lives, and those of family members.Many people go through incredible handships and are reaching out for some hope and kindness.

with regards

Lakshmi

"Lakshmimadam,

what you wrote I don't understand because I read only namaz.I am not a hindu. Yousuf did BE in civil engineering and then MBA he speaks very good english. he was care taker for NRI buildings whose owners were NRI's and live in america.

In some buildings he used to take care of old parents of NRI whose children were working in america, australia, london.These people when they come to india for 1 month he will arrange for the temple tours and pilgrimage and taxi trips also because he was a tour guide for sometime in anantapur.

one NRI man gave him a free laptop in 2000 so that he can send messages about his parents.He used to do deep jalana and pooja pat karwana, vasthu change in the houses, house repair, maintainence, get house taxes paid , electrivcity and taking old people to admit in hospital and inform his owner in america. about old parents illness. He used to get arrangement for bhagavatgita Puran paat for old people and sometimes

..one or 2 parents died last year and he made funeral arrangements till the son came from america kept their body. He was allrounder

If anybody was sick or down he will write to jyotish friends and then put god's music cassetts for old people to listen.

He is doing this kind job since long time but in 2000 his father died and left too many loans.Yousuf business picked up afterwards and was getting his sisters education also.One sister is BE

But in september last year his business was down because of recession in america some people came back to india and occupied their apartments and houses because they lost job in america he had no big business work.other than repairs. His mother became sick and he spent his money on her.

He was very healthyman. tagdaa aadmi but don't know what happened after kidney donation.and because of matching,he gave his own kidney.He was active and writing everyday inspite of sitting at house.He listened to bhagavat gita everyday, he goes to temple everyday.He was a Pakka hindu

Aadmi bahut dayalu thaa, he kept his old people very happy allah jane usee cheenliya.Lot of old people are in trouble because nobody to take care of these NRI parents He hated people when they left parents in india and throw money to take care and left. He used to fight with owners if they did not do phone call on time for old people

other than this much I don't know about this punya titthi . I will ask poojari because they do on 13thday in his custom his mother was hindu and father muslim.he speaks hindi, telugu, kannada tamil, english and urdu.he learnt jyotish and sanskrit also he was very intelligent godfearing man. khoob padthathaa Always reading jyotish and vasthu

Kaunrota hai kisi aur kee khatir magar ye dost sabko apna samjha beechaara.

We don't see internet everyday like yousuf so give me time to findout about his punyatithi.

thank you madam

Asif Ali

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.