IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

Namaskar,

I think it's not very difficult for u to carry a pen with u,then.

Pradhan--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumar wrote:

Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumar[soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9sohamsa Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 3:05 AM

ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚

Dear Gurujans,

In Atri class lectures Sanjayji mentioned that native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rd house of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himself as Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match box with him.

In my D9 chart Mercury is placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned to carry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible to carry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this which we can carry everywhere?

ॠनमो नारायणाय

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji Would it be possible for you to post the link to the lecture by Sanjay ji so those who have missed can be benefitted. 2nd If there is no Planet in the 3rd house of D9 chart, then what needs to be done? Thanks and RegardsVivek Bajaj sohamsa From: biradar.s.sunilkumarDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 03:05:30 +0000[soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Gurujans,In Atri class lectures Sanjayji mentioned that native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rd house of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himself as Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match box with him.In my D9 chart Mercury is placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned to carry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible to carry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this which we can carry everywhere?ॠनमो नारायणाय Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Guest guest

à¥à¤¦à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Vivekji,Follow the linkhttp://.org/om/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads & view=folder & Itemid=143ॠनमो नारायणायSunilkumar S.Biradar sohamsa From: bajajvivekDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 05:28:22 +0000RE: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 Dear Sunil ji Would it be possible for you to post the link to the lecture by Sanjay ji so those who have missed can be benefitted. 2nd If there is no Planet in the 3rd house of D9 chart, then what needs to be done? Thanks and RegardsVivek Bajaj sohamsa From: biradar.s.sunilkumar (AT) hotmail (DOT) comDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 03:05:30 +0000[soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Gurujans,In Atri class lectures Sanjayji mentioned that native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rd house of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himself as Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match box with him.In my D9 chart Mercury is placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned to carry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible to carry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this which we can carry everywhere?ॠनमो नारायणाय Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Guest guest

Dear

In case you are in india You can purchase and keep Geeta in pocket.

Size is 2.5X1.75X0.5 Inches published by Geeta press .It is coplete and meant .

for this purpose and reading at spare time.This has serial number 1392.

BTW this practise acts as protective shield also.

I think it can be ordered from Gitapress website also.

With best wishes.

RC.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Sunilkumar Biradar <biradar.s.sunilkumar wrote:

Dear Vivekji,

Follow the link

http://.org/om/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads & view=folder & Itemid=143

ॠनमो नारायणाय

Sunilkumar S.Biradar

sohamsa From: bajajvivekDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 05:28:22 +0000

RE: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 

Dear Sunil ji Would it be possible for you to post the link to the lecture by Sanjay ji so those who have missed can be benefitted. 2nd If there is no Planet in the 3rd house of D9 chart, then what needs to be done?

Thanks and RegardsVivek Bajaj 

sohamsa From: biradar.s.sunilkumarDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 03:05:30 +0000

[soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 

ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ Dear Gurujans,

In Atri class  lectures Sanjayji mentioned that native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rd house of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himself as Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match box with him.

In my D9 chart Mercury is placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned to carry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible to carry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this which we can carry everywhere?

ॠनमो नारायणाय

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Sunil

Budha is prthvi - it can be some aroma, sandalpaste.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

http://rohinaa.com/

rgendarz

Sunilkumar Biradar pisze:

Dear Gurujans,

In Atri class  lectures Sanjayji mentioned

that native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rd

house of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himself

as Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match box

with him.

In my D9 chart Mercury

is placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned to

carry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible to

carry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this which

we can carry everywhere?

ॠनमो नारायणाय

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get

it now.

Guest guest

Dear Rafal ji Would you be kind enough to let me know which planet will be in 3rd house in my D9 as it seems to be empty and what Item can I keep with me? Chart attached. My details are DOB 30/08/1978TOB 04:30 AMPOB Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, IndiaWarm RegardsVivek sohamsa From: starsuponmeDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:47:28 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klim krishna klimDear SunilBudha is prthvi - it can be some aroma, sandalpaste.Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Sunilkumar Biradar pisze: ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ Dear Gurujans,In Atri class lectures Sanjayji mentioned that native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rd house of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himself as Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match box with him.In my D9 chart Mercury is placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned to carry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible to carry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this which we can carry everywhere?ॠनमो नारायणाय Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

Guest guest

à¥à¤¦à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Rafalji,Thanks.It means we have to keep sandal paste box always with us or in our hand??ॠनमो नारायणायSunilkumar S.Biradar sohamsa From: starsuponmeDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:47:28 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klimkrishna klimDear SunilBudha is prthvi - it can be some aroma, sandalpaste.Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Sunilkumar Biradar pisze: ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Gurujans,In Atri class lectures Sanjayji mentionedthat native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rdhouse of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himselfas Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match boxwith him.In my D9 chart Mercuryis placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned tocarry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible tocarry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this whichwe can carry everywhere? ॠनमो नारायणाय Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Getit now.Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Vivek

Mars is with Surya so it can be matchbox too. Moon is also there, its

jala+food karaka, maybe some sweets?

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

rgendarz

Vivek Bajaj pisze:

Dear Rafal ji

Would you be kind enough to let me know which planet will be in 3rd

house in my D9 as it seems to be empty and what Item can I keep with me?

Chart attached. My details are

DOB 30/08/1978

TOB 04:30 AM

POB Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, India

Warm Regards

Vivek

sohamsa

starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl

Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:47:28 +0200

Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9

klim krishna klim

Dear Sunil

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

rgendarz

à¥

दकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚

Dear Gurujans,

In Atri class  lectures Sanjayji mentioned

with him.

In my D9 chart Mercury

we can carry everywhere?

ॠनमो नारायणाय

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from

your inbox. Get started.

Guest guest

à¥à¤¦à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Rafalji,Thanks.It meanswe have to keep sandal paste box always with us or in our hand??ॠनमो नारायणायSunilkumar S.Biradar sohamsa From: starsuponmeDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:21:04 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klimkrishna klimDear VivekMars is with Surya so it can be matchbox too. Moon is also there, itsjala+food karaka, maybe some sweets?Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Vivek Bajaj pisze: Dear Rafal ji Would you be kind enough to let me know which planet will be in 3rdhouse in my D9 as it seems to be empty and what Item can I keep with me? Chart attached. My details are DOB 30/08/1978TOB 04:30 AMPOB Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, IndiaWarm RegardsVivek sohamsa From: starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) plDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:47:28 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klim krishna klimDear SunilBudha is prthvi - it can be some aroma, sandalpaste.Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Sunilkumar Biradar pisze: à¥à¤¦à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Gurujans,In Atri class lectures Sanjayji mentionedthat native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rdhouse of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himselfas Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match boxwith him.In my D9 chart Mercuryis placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned tocarry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible tocarry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this whichwe can carry everywhere?ॠनमो नारायणाय Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail fromyour inbox. Get started.Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Guest guest

Dear Rafal jiThanks a lot for your reply. If I keep a matchbox and a sweet candy (toffee), will that work? Thanks and RegardsVivek sohamsa From: starsuponmeDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:21:04 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klim krishna klimDear VivekMars is with Surya so it can be matchbox too. Moon is also there, its jala+food karaka, maybe some sweets?Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Vivek Bajaj pisze: Dear Rafal ji Would you be kind enough to let me know which planet will be in 3rd house in my D9 as it seems to be empty and what Item can I keep with me? Chart attached. My details are DOB 30/08/1978TOB 04:30 AMPOB Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, IndiaWarm RegardsVivek sohamsa From: starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) plDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:47:28 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klim krishna klimDear SunilBudha is prthvi - it can be some aroma, sandalpaste.Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Sunilkumar Biradar pisze: ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ Dear Gurujans,In Atri class lectures Sanjayji mentioned that native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rd house of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himself as Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match box with him.In my D9 chart Mercury is placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned to carry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible to carry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this which we can carry everywhere?ॠनमो नारायणाय Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started. Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Guest guest

Dear Rafal jiI also have sun in 3rd house in navmansa but it is in debility ,can i keep a match box like sanjayji .I guess Sanjayji smokes so he has to keep one ,just on the lighter note...Also the logic behind this rule if someone can explain it will be great .RegardsDeepen T.--- On Mon, 29/3/10, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:Rafał Gendarz <starsuponmeRe: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9sohamsa Date: Monday, 29 March, 2010, 4:51 PM

klim

krishna klim

Dear Vivek

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

http://rohinaa. com/

rgendarz (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Vivek Bajaj pisze:

Dear Rafal ji

Would you be kind enough to let me know which planet will be in 3rd

DOB 30/08/1978

Warm Regards

Vivek

sohamsa@ .com

starsuponme@ wp.pl

klim krishna klim

Dear Sunil

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

http://rohinaa. com/

rgendarz (AT) gmail (DOT) com

à¥

Dear Gurujans,

In Atri class lectures Sanjayji mentioned

with him.

In my D9 chart Mercury

we can carry everywhere?

ॠनमो नारायणाय

your inbox. Get started.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Sunilkumar

3rd bhava in Navamsa is astra so you dont need to pick up your "sword"

in the hands all the time. Pocket should be fine.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

Dear Rafalji,

Thanks.It

means we have to keep sandal paste box always with us or in our hand??

ॠनमो नारायणाय

Sunilkumar

S.Biradar

sohamsa

Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:21:04 +0200

klim

krishna klim

Dear Vivek

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

rgendarz

Vivek Bajaj pisze:

Dear Rafal ji

Would you be kind enough to let me know which planet will be in 3rd

DOB 30/08/1978

Warm Regards

Vivek

sohamsa

klim krishna klim

Dear Sunil

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

rgendarz

à¥

Dear Gurujans,

In Atri class  lectures

Sanjayji mentioned

with him.

In my D9 chart Mercury

we can carry everywhere?

ॠनमो नारायणाय

your inbox. Get

started.

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get

it now.

Guest guest

Dear Rafalji,Thanks a lot. sohamsa From: starsuponmeDate: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:06:57 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klimkrishna klimDear Sunilkumar3rd bhava in Navamsa is astra so you dont need to pick up your "sword"in the hands all the time. Pocket should be fine.Regards,Rafal GendarzVedic Astrologer of SJChttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Sunilkumar Biradar pisze: ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Rafalji,Thanks.Itmeans we have to keep sandal paste box always with us or in our hand??ॠनमो नारायणायSunilkumarS.Biradar sohamsa From: starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) plDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:21:04 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klimkrishna klimDear VivekMars is with Surya so it can be matchbox too. Moon is also there, itsjala+food karaka, maybe some sweets?Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Vivek Bajaj pisze: Dear Rafal ji Would you be kind enough to let me know which planet will be in 3rdhouse in my D9 as it seems to be empty and what Item can I keep with me? Chart attached. My details are DOB 30/08/1978TOB 04:30 AMPOB Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, IndiaWarm RegardsVivek sohamsa From: starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) plDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:47:28 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klim krishna klimDear SunilBudha is prthvi - it can be some aroma, sandalpaste.Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Sunilkumar Biradar pisze: à¥à¤¦à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Gurujans,In Atri class lecturesSanjayji mentionedthat native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rdhouse of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himselfas Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match boxwith him.In my D9 chart Mercuryis placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned tocarry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible tocarry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this whichwe can carry everywhere?ॠनमो नारायणाय Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail fromyour inbox. Getstarted. Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Getit now.Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from Hotmail®.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji Thanks a lot. Warm RegardsVivek sohamsa From: biradar.s.sunilkumarDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 05:44:03 +0000RE: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Vivekji,Follow the linkhttp://.org/om/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads & view=folder & Itemid=143ॠनमो नारायणायSunilkumar S.Biradar sohamsa From: bajajvivek (AT) hotmail (DOT) comDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 05:28:22 +0000RE: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 Dear Sunil ji Would it be possible for you to post the link to the lecture by Sanjay ji so those who have missed can be benefitted. 2nd If there is no Planet in the 3rd house of D9 chart, then what needs to be done? Thanks and RegardsVivek Bajaj sohamsa From: biradar.s.sunilkumar (AT) hotmail (DOT) comDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 03:05:30 +0000[soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ Dear Gurujans,In Atri class lectures Sanjayji mentioned that native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rd house of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himself as Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match box with him.In my D9 chart Mercury is placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned to carry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible to carry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this which we can carry everywhere?ॠनमो नारायणाय Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.