IndiaDivine.org

FW: [SoHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rafal ji Just in case you've missed my query. Thanks a lot once again. Warm RegardsVivek bajajvivekTo: sohamsa Subject: RE: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:57:21 +0000Dear Rafal jiThanks a lot for your reply. If I keep a matchbox and a sweet candy (toffee), will that work? Thanks and Regards Vivek sohamsa From: starsuponmeDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:21:04 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klim krishna klimDear VivekMars is with Surya so it can be matchbox too. Moon is also there, its jala+food karaka, maybe some sweets?Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Vivek Bajaj pisze: Dear Rafal ji Would you be kind enough to let me know which planet will be in 3rd house in my D9 as it seems to be empty and what Item can I keep with me? Chart attached. My details are DOB 30/08/1978TOB 04:30 AMPOB Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, IndiaWarm RegardsVivek sohamsa From: starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) plDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:47:28 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Planet in 3rd house of D9 klim krishna klimDear SunilBudha is prthvi - it can be some aroma, sandalpaste.Regards,Rafal Gendarzhttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Sunilkumar Biradar pisze: ॠदकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ Dear Gurujans,In Atri class lectures Sanjayji mentioned that native should always carry item related to planet placed in 3rd house of Navamsa/D9 to get success.Sanjayji given an example of himself as Sun is placed in 3rd house of his D9 hence he always carry match box with him.In my D9 chart Mercury is placed in 3rd house of Navamsa.For Mercury Sanjayji mentioned to carry item related to sculpture.But practically it is not possible to carry them everywhere.Is there any alternatives other than this which we can carry everywhere?ॠनमो नारायणाय Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started. Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.