IndiaDivine.org

Limitations of Ashtak Varaga - KAS or ANY BODY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Late Sri CS Patel who was an authority in Ashtak Verga, Navamsa and Nadi astrology has written in one of his book that his predictions on the basis of Ashtak Varga don't come true, I have checked the same on my and some more charts, This is true that Ashtak Varga has a very limited appliction.

That KAS by manually adjustments in Ashtaks of known charts in order to fit his theory into post event analysis has become a buzz word. Ask him to predict 5 future event of any 5 people's life, the baloon will get punctured, Once I challanged either to him or to his chief shishya who runs his group and he left our group.

Astrologers like Rohini Ranjan who gets Guru-Chandaal yoga in their charts has only one agenda, confuse everybody, tell lies to distract people from the right path and make some name for them.

Ashtak Varga is static in it's nature, therefore, It's can not be relied upon for accurate predictions, only use of ashtak verga is assessment of strength of a house and a planet.

Solar returns and Tajaka are inital crude attempts by curious peopple to understand impact of transit, again they have a limited application.

Lal Kitab is wrong after a point, Just assess what's said about 10'th house for Jup in the light of real life's cases, not every thing seems to be said by a spirit.

Only Vedic Astrology is eternal and it works universally.

Lalit Mishra