IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] I WANT TO SHARE A MYSTIC EXPERIENCE OF MINE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

om gurave namah

Cannot address one without a name, yet I shall tell this - there was some pitris karma associated with your family and this karma has been absolved and the forefather/ancestor has been finally delivered by Lord Shiva (just as He did for Bhagirathi). Now blessings will flow. Your prayers have been answered.

Please continue your prayers as they are very good.

The second implication is related to your ida nadi which is Ganga in your body. Perhaps some good news for family like children

My best wishes

Sanjay Rath

Parasara Hora Sastra

Thursday, April 08, 2010 3:17 PM

sohamsa ; ; vedic astrology

[soHamsa] I WANT TO SHARE A MYSTIC EXPERIENCE OF MINE

Dear All

I want to share an experience i had with the respected astrologers/learned men on this forums to know your opinion on this :

Till two months back i used to stay in Pendurthi on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam.

Pendurthi is just beside the famous Simhachalam temple.I pray to Lord shiva as he is my favourite god and i regularly do mahamrutyunjaya japam.

One day when i am doing this i had a vision of lord shiva,his hands placed on his hips and his Jataajutas hanging freely and receiving the Aakasa Ganga from the skies.This vision continued for some moments as i was in a trance.I could not measure the time this vision continued.

I told my wife about this vision and after that in a few days i have joined a new job in Pune.I cam to know that there are three jyotirlinga kshetras near to Pune.

The most exciting part of all this is my wife went to a Siva temple very near to my home in Pendurthi,called me up and told that there is a picture of Lord Siva in the temple just as i described (lord shiva,his hands placed on his hips and his Jataajutas hanging freely and receiving the Aakasa Ganga from the skies).

I or my wife have never gone to this temple before this incident.

What does this mean? can anyone enlighten me?

I attached a picture i got in the net after i came to Pune.I inadvertently came across this picture while i was browsing in all the vedic astrology sites in google.

Thank You

--- On Thu, 8/4/10, chandan singh <wavelogix > wrote:

chandan singh <wavelogix >[vedic astrology] timing 2nd child birth from Jupiter BAV ?sohamsa , , vedic astrology Date: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 5:02 AM

dear jyotisas,namaste.any ideas on how would one calculated 2nd / 3rd child births from jupiterbav ? sodhya pindas of jupiter multiplied by points in 5th from jupiter anddivided by 12 , gives possible years of birth of 1st child when that sign ascounted from mesha or its trines are transited by jupiter. but then thisalways gives a minimum gap of 5 years , which is not always the case as manypeople have successive children in consecutive years .so what is the technique for calculating 2nd / 3rd and so forth child births?many thanks and hubmle regards,chandan singh.

Guest guest

Respected Sir

I am very much privileged to get the answer from a Guru like you.While the result of my vision is good knowing it from you is also a good thing for me.

My name is Soma Sekhar and i am into studying astrology for the past 5 to 6 years.

Thank You Very much Sir

Regards

Soma Sekhar

--- On Thu, 8/4/10, Sanjay Rath <sjrath wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sjrathRe: [soHamsa] I WANT TO SHARE A MYSTIC EXPERIENCE OF MINEsohamsa Date: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 1:28 PM

om gurave namah

Cannot address one without a name, yet I shall tell this - there was some pitris karma associated with your family and this karma has been absolved and the forefather/ancestor has been finally delivered by Lord Shiva (just as He did for Bhagirathi). Now blessings will flow. Your prayers have been answered.

Please continue your prayers as they are very good.

The second implication is related to your ida nadi which is Ganga in your body. Perhaps some good news for family like children

My best wishes

Sanjay Rath

Parasara Hora Sastra

Thursday, April 08, 2010 3:17 PM

sohamsa@ .com ; ; vedic astrology

[soHamsa] I WANT TO SHARE A MYSTIC EXPERIENCE OF MINE

Dear All

I want to share an experience i had with the respected astrologers/ learned men on this forums to know your opinion on this :

Till two months back i used to stay in Pendurthi on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam.

Pendurthi is just beside the famous Simhachalam temple.I pray to Lord shiva as he is my favourite god and i regularly do mahamrutyunjaya japam.

One day when i am doing this i had a vision of lord shiva,his hands placed on his hips and his Jataajutas hanging freely and receiving the Aakasa Ganga from the skies.This vision continued for some moments as i was in a trance.I could not measure the time this vision continued.

I told my wife about this vision and after that in a few days i have joined a new job in Pune.I cam to know that there are three jyotirlinga kshetras near to Pune.

The most exciting part of all this is my wife went to a Siva temple very near to my home in Pendurthi,called me up and told that there is a picture of Lord Siva in the temple just as i described (lord shiva,his hands placed on his hips and his Jataajutas hanging freely and receiving the Aakasa Ganga from the skies).

I or my wife have never gone to this temple before this incident.

What does this mean? can anyone enlighten me?

I attached a picture i got in the net after i came to Pune.I inadvertently came across this picture while i was browsing in all the vedic astrology sites in google.

Thank You

--- On Thu, 8/4/10, chandan singh <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

chandan singh <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[vedic astrology] timing 2nd child birth from Jupiter BAV ?sohamsa@ .com, , vedic astrologyThursday, 8 April, 2010, 5:02 AM

dear jyotisas,namaste.any ideas on how would one calculated 2nd / 3rd child births from jupiterbav ? sodhya pindas of jupiter multiplied by points in 5th from jupiter anddivided by 12 , gives possible years of birth of 1st child when that sign ascounted from mesha or its trines are transited by jupiter. but then thisalways gives a minimum gap of 5 years , which is not always the case as manypeople have successive children in consecutive years .so what is the technique for calculating 2nd / 3rd and so forth child births?many thanks and hubmle regards,chandan singh.