IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] regarding Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama KrsnaPresently Rahu and Jupiter are in a Parivartana yoga which is the strongest type of sambandha. This yoga is very negative for Jupiter. The video was released while not only Jupiter and Rahu were in exchange, but also Mercury and Saturn were in exchange (both happening from Aquarius, as both lords are in Parivartana). Jupiter was combust. Retrograde neecha Mars was also aspecting the sign of Aquarius.This is the same time all the stuff on the Sohamsa list came up with PVR Narasimha and all. I am sure there are many other issues happening with other gurus and spiritual organizations that you are not aware of. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar told Nithyananda to take a month in silent retreat, which he has not done. Best for him would be to take silent retreat till after Jupiter enters Meena. How

will he be able to fix anything in the present? Everything born has a birth chart. Even Rama was deprived of his throne according to the karma of the moment of his incarnation, what then of people (even Yogis) born in Kali Yuga. No one escapes karma.The data you have given is interesting and I am interested in it from the aspect of Arudha Lagna. The Jan 1st time is generally more accepted. There Mercury is AK, and neecha banga in Navamsa, and this has happened during his Mercury maturity (32-33). But the other data has Rahu in Libra which indicates sex scandals, the first chart has Rahu in a Mercurial sign which would indicate business or monetary scandals. Would need to look at this more in depth.Rahu is presently in Dhanu which indicates falls from high places (in Parivartana with Jupiter). When a teacher with a few students has a fall, it is like tripping up the steps in the train station (a little embarrassing). When a famous

guru like Nithyanada falls it is like jumping from a sky scraper (disastrous). The bigger you are, the harder you fall. I saw in the Hindustan Times this February, a swami Marrying a woman from Germany?!? There are thousands of baba's and swami's in India who have girlfriends or do shady stuff with women, but they are nobodies and therefore nobody cares. Nithyananda was the most watched Guru on youtube, he beat the pope. Therefore everyone has something to say about it, he was a symbol of "Guru" to the younger modern world. You could say he represents the present transit of Guru in the sky. Mahapurusha Acyutananda said that "we should do as the Guru teaches, not as the Guru does". It is our job to be shishyas, do our best to ignore the flaws of the Guru- or whatever karma needs to be played out, and practice the teachings which we are blessed with. Whatever happens to our gurus, is our guru karma, related to the Jupiter in our birth

charts. Those who curse the guru publicly, are only cursing themselves (Jupiter-Rahu parivartana). So we just have to deal with it, sometimes it is harder than others. We have to just surrender and trust god, trust in Aum, which Patanjali says is the guru of the first gurus. Ignore the Rahus out there, which will only confuse the mind and create negative spiritual views, and instead focus on our practice. Namah Sivaya P Sharma <ppsharma27sohamsa Sent: Thu, April 8, 2010 5:28:03 PM[soHamsa] regarding Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Dear All, I am a devotee of Swami Nithyananda. Since becoming a devotee I have experienced a tremondous healing and tranformation. I have personally experinced transformation and bliss at meditation workshops, using his techniques. I have been also healed by his healers. His discourses on Advanced spiritual topics like yoga sutras, shiva sutras is par excellence. I am totally confused with the existing controversy. I still look upto him as my guru and I will be ever grateful to him for the transformation I have witnessed, but would like if someone could shed some light on the current situation. His birthdate is mostly 01-01-1978 ,place tiruannamalai, India (00:32) Some claim

this birthdate is 13-03-1977 , place tiruannamalai (Time unknown) But the 1st date seems more accurate. I think he is a paramahansa of the highest order, but would like you people to shed some light on him and the current crises. I will take all comments in the right sense. Thanking you. regards,

Guest guest

Dear All,His Vimsamsha has good placement of planets. Probably, that is the reason he is considered to be having very good spiritual knowledge. I have also heard his speeches on TV before. I was impressed. There is no doubt this person has good spiritual knowledge. But unfortunately, it appears that he couldn't control some of the vasanas even after taking sanyasa. I fully agree with this - Mahapurusha Acyutananda said that " we should do as the Guru teaches, not as the Guru does " .

Though I don't consider him to be my Guru, I can understand the pain that his sincere followers are undergoing.Coming to other aspects of the chart, about not getting married:

1. Venus is combust2. 7H is in Rahu-Ketu axis3. 7H and 7L don't get any benefic aspects4. 7L and Karaka Jupiter is retrograde. Its dispositor Mercury is also retrograde and debilitated in Navamsha

5. 7L Jupiter is in the nakshatra of Mars which is debilitated6. Navamsha lagna lord Moon is debilitated in Navamsha7. UL lord Mars is retrograde and debilitatedToo many negatives with respect to marriage...

Regards,Krishna

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Freedomji <freeflowaum wrote:

Hare Rama KrsnaPresently Rahu and Jupiter are in a Parivartana yoga which is the strongest type of sambandha. This yoga is very negative for Jupiter. The video was released while not only Jupiter and Rahu were in exchange, but also Mercury and Saturn were in exchange (both happening from Aquarius, as both lords are in Parivartana). Jupiter was combust. Retrograde neecha Mars was also aspecting the sign of Aquarius.This is the same time all the stuff on the Sohamsa list came up with PVR Narasimha and all. I am sure there are many other issues happening with other gurus and spiritual organizations that you are not aware of. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar told Nithyananda to take a month in silent retreat, which he has not done. Best for him would be to take silent retreat till after Jupiter enters Meena. How

will he be able to fix anything in the present? Everything born has a birth chart. Even Rama was deprived of his throne according to the karma of the moment of his incarnation, what then of people (even Yogis) born in Kali Yuga. No one escapes karma.

The data you have given is interesting and I am interested in it from the aspect of Arudha Lagna. The Jan 1st time is generally more accepted. There Mercury is AK, and neecha banga in Navamsa, and this has happened during his Mercury maturity (32-33). But the other data has Rahu in Libra which indicates sex scandals, the first chart has Rahu in a Mercurial sign which would indicate business or monetary scandals. Would need to look at this more in depth.

Rahu is presently in Dhanu which indicates falls from high places (in Parivartana with Jupiter). When a teacher with a few students has a fall, it is like tripping up the steps in the train station (a little embarrassing). When a famous

guru like Nithyanada falls it is like jumping from a sky scraper (disastrous). The bigger you are, the harder you fall. I saw in the Hindustan Times this February, a swami Marrying a woman from Germany?!? There are thousands of baba's and swami's in India who have girlfriends or do shady stuff with women, but they are nobodies and therefore nobody cares. Nithyananda was the most watched Guru on youtube, he beat the pope. Therefore everyone has something to say about it, he was a symbol of " Guru " to the younger modern world. You could say he represents the present transit of Guru in the sky. 

Mahapurusha Acyutananda said that " we should do as the Guru teaches, not as the Guru does " . It is our job to be shishyas, do our best to ignore the flaws of the Guru- or whatever karma needs to be played out, and practice the teachings which we are blessed with.  Whatever happens to our gurus, is our guru karma, related to the Jupiter in our birth

charts. Those who curse the guru publicly, are only cursing themselves (Jupiter-Rahu parivartana). So we just have to deal with it, sometimes it is harder than others. We have to just surrender and trust god, trust in Aum, which Patanjali says is the guru of the first gurus. Ignore the Rahus out there, which will only confuse the mind and create negative spiritual views, and instead focus on our practice. 

Namah Sivaya   

P Sharma <ppsharma27sohamsa

Thu, April 8, 2010 5:28:03 PM[soHamsa] regarding Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Dear All,     I am a devotee of Swami Nithyananda. Since becoming a devotee I have experienced a tremondous healing and tranformation. I have personally experinced transformation and bliss at meditation workshops, using his techniques.  I have been also healed by his healers. His discourses on Advanced spiritual topics like yoga sutras, shiva sutras is par excellence.

I am totally confused with the existing controversy. I still look upto him as my guru and I will be ever grateful to him for the transformation I have witnessed, but would like if someone could shed some light on the current situation.

His birthdate is mostly 01-01-1978 ,place tiruannamalai, India (00:32)    Some claim

this birthdate is 13-03-1977 , place tiruannamalai (Time unknown)  But the 1st date seems more accurate.    I think he is a paramahansa of the highest order, but would like you people to shed some light on him and the current crises.  I will take all comments in the right sense.

Thanking you. regards,  

Guest guest

First thing to understand is not by good speech nor by good posts you

should give your heart to a person and start looking at him as Guru.

Most pakhandis (Guru Chandal) sound very decent and learned but their

well crafted lectures are lies as they know that what they are doing

is only a business.

If you wish to check spiritual evolution of a person, pls check agni

tatwa rashis and planets placed therein.

That who is no guru cant tell you tell you right things correctly, in

a good looking work also they wd do serious mistakes and lastly wd mis

they wd misguide to tho

On 4/9/10, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

> Dear All,

>

> His Vimsamsha has good placement of planets. Probably, that is the reason he

> is considered to be having very good spiritual knowledge. I have also heard

> his speeches on TV before. I was impressed. There is no doubt this person

> has good spiritual knowledge. But unfortunately, it appears that he couldn't

> control some of the vasanas even after taking sanyasa. I fully agree with

> this - Mahapurusha Acyutananda said that " we should do as the Guru teaches,

> not as the Guru does " .

>

> Though I don't consider him to be my Guru, I can understand the pain that

> his sincere followers are undergoing.

>

> Coming to other aspects of the chart, about not getting married:

>

> 1. Venus is combust

> 2. 7H is in Rahu-Ketu axis

> 3. 7H and 7L don't get any benefic aspects

> 4. 7L and Karaka Jupiter is retrograde. Its dispositor Mercury is also

> retrograde and debilitated in Navamsha

> 5. 7L Jupiter is in the nakshatra of Mars which is debilitated

> 6. Navamsha lagna lord Moon is debilitated in Navamsha

> 7. UL lord Mars is retrograde and debilitated

>

> Too many negatives with respect to marriage...

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

>

> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Freedomji <freeflowaum wrote:

>

>>

>>

>> Hare Rama Krsna

>>

>> Presently Rahu and Jupiter are in a Parivartana yoga which is the

>> strongest

>> type of sambandha. This yoga is very negative for Jupiter. The video was

>> released while not only Jupiter and Rahu were in exchange, but also

>> Mercury

>> and Saturn were in exchange (both happening from Aquarius, as both lords

>> are

>> in Parivartana). Jupiter was combust. Retrograde neecha Mars was also

>> aspecting the sign of Aquarius.This is the same time all the stuff on the

>> Sohamsa list came up with PVR Narasimha and all. I am sure there are many

>> other issues happening with other gurus and spiritual organizations that

>> you

>> are not aware of. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar told Nithyananda to take a month in

>> silent retreat, which he has not done. Best for him would be to take

>> silent

>> retreat till after Jupiter enters Meena. How will he be able to fix

>> anything

>> in the present?

>>

>> Everything born has a birth chart. Even Rama was deprived of his throne

>> according to the karma of the moment of his incarnation, what then of

>> people

>> (even Yogis) born in Kali Yuga. No one escapes karma.

>>

>> The data you have given is interesting and I am interested in it from the

>> aspect of Arudha Lagna. The Jan 1st time is generally more accepted. There

>> Mercury is AK, and neecha banga in Navamsa, and this has happened during

>> his

>> Mercury maturity (32-33). But the other data has Rahu in Libra which

>> indicates sex scandals, the first chart has Rahu in a Mercurial sign which

>> would indicate business or monetary scandals. Would need to look at this

>> more in depth.

>>

>> Rahu is presently in Dhanu which indicates falls from high places (in

>> Parivartana with Jupiter). When a teacher with a few students has a fall,

>> it

>> is like tripping up the steps in the train station (a little

>> embarrassing).

>> When a famous guru like Nithyanada falls it is like jumping from a sky

>> scraper (disastrous). The bigger you are, the harder you fall. I saw in

>> the

>> Hindustan Times this February, a swami Marrying a woman from Germany?!?

>> There are thousands of baba's and swami's in India who have girlfriends or

>> do shady stuff with women, but they are nobodies and therefore nobody

>> cares.

>> Nithyananda was the most watched Guru on youtube, he beat the pope.

>> Therefore everyone has something to say about it, he was a symbol of

>> " Guru "

>> to the younger modern world. You could say he represents the present

>> transit

>> of Guru in the sky.

>>

>> Mahapurusha Acyutananda said that " we should do as the Guru teaches, not

>> as

>> the Guru does " . It is our job to be shishyas, do our best to ignore the

>> flaws of the Guru- or whatever karma needs to be played out, and practice

>> the teachings which we are blessed with. Whatever happens to our gurus,

>> is

>> our guru karma, related to the Jupiter in our birth charts. Those who

>> curse

>> the guru publicly, are only cursing themselves (Jupiter-Rahu parivartana).

>> So we just have to deal with it, sometimes it is harder than others. We

>> have

>> to just surrender and trust god, trust in Aum, which Patanjali says is the

>> guru of the first gurus. Ignore the Rahus out there, which will only

>> confuse

>> the mind and create negative spiritual views, and instead focus on our

>> practice.

>>

>> Namah Sivaya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> ** P Sharma <ppsharma27

>> *To:* sohamsa

>> *Sent:* Thu, April 8, 2010 5:28:03 PM

>> *Subject:* [soHamsa] regarding Paramahamsa Nithyananda

>>

>>

>>

>> Dear All,

>> I am a devotee of Swami Nithyananda. Since becoming a devotee I have

>> experienced a tremondous healing and tranformation. I have personally

>> experinced transformation and bliss at meditation workshops, using his

>> techniques. I have been also healed by his healers. His discourses on

>> Advanced spiritual topics like yoga sutras, shiva sutras is par

>> excellence.

>>

>> I am totally confused with the existing controversy. I still look

>> upto

>> him as my guru and I will be ever grateful to him for the transformation I

>> have witnessed, but would like if someone could shed some light on the

>> current situation.

>>

>> His birthdate is mostly 01-01-1978 ,place tiruannamalai, India (00:32)

>>

>> Some claim this birthdate is 13-03-1977 , place tiruannamalai (Time

>> unknown) But the 1st date seems more accurate.

>>

>> I think he is a paramahansa of the highest order, but would like you

>> people to shed some light on him and the current crises. I will take all

>> comments in the right sense.

>>

>> Thanking you.

>>

>> regards,

>>

>>

>>

>>