IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Digest Number 2905

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Use visti's book for panchanga.RegardsKaartik Gorwww.kaartikgor.comEmpower your Business with BlackBerry® 9700 Bold sohamsa Date: 12 Apr 2010 07:19:16 -0000<sohamsa >[soHamsa] Digest Number 2905SoHamsa Messages In This Digest (24 Messages) 1. Skanda Hora -Sreekumar Ambalath 2. Panchanga CDsSreekumar Ambalath 3a. Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionLakshman Brahma 3b. 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionlitsol 3c. Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionLalit Mishra 3d. Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionMaja Å trbac 3e. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionastro.talk 4a. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionastro.talk 4b. Saturn and Ketu conjunctionSunil Bhattacharjya 4c. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsunilbhattacharjya 4d. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsunilbhattacharjya 4e. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionKrishnamurthy Seetharama 4f. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionAstro Talk 4g. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionastro.talk 4h. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionAstro Talk 4i. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionSunil Bhattacharjya 4j. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionKrishnamurthy Seetharama 5.1. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction - Fitness !!litsol 6. Foreign Travel Durationkapilcanada12 7a. Debilitted Planets In Houses 3,6.8 and 12astro.talk 8a. Sania Mirza/Ayesha Siddiqui & Shoaib Malik marriages........Ashish 8b. Re: Sania Mirza/Ayesha Siddiqui & Shoaib Malik marriages........Mohit 9a. Re: LL in 10th from ALMohit 9b. Re: LL in 10th from ALMohit View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1. Skanda Hora - Posted by: "Sreekumar Ambalath" skumar_astro skumar_astro Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:53 am (PDT) Dear Sanjay Ji,Do we have a text like " Skanda Hora " which deals with moohortha and Porutha ( marriage ) . If so can you guide me , where it can be available.with best regards,Sreekumar Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) 2. Panchanga CDs Posted by: "Sreekumar Ambalath" skumar_astro skumar_astro Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:25 am (PDT) Dear Sanjay Ji,I wanted to learn the basics of Panchanga . Do you have any CD to learnthe same . Or can you suggest some books also .Does the Brihat Nakshtra - Contains about Panchanga.with best regards,Sreekumar Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) 3a. Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "Lakshman Brahma" lbrahma lbrahma Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:42 am (PDT) Namaste every one on this thread,That Jaimini principle(Tanou Tana Dand hara) and also if you look 11th house is opposite to 5th house. 12th house sustains the 11th house. ( The severity of punishment is determined by 12th house - Like imprisonment. Also if you see the gains made by 11th house depends on the expenses denoted by 12th house).Again see tat 11th is 2nd to Karma bhava which means you also add this Janma's karma(What you do in society) to be judged by 11th house - meaning rewarded or punished largely in terms of money in materialistic world.Those were my thoughts, and I found some interesting approach by Lalitji in analysis of an  horoscope as mostly people look for remedies rather than root cause. Every one has to enjoy/suffer the consequences of past Karma. Lalitji why don't you share some of your knowledge for the benefit of the List.ThanksLakshman--- On Sat, 4/10/10, Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com> wrote:Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com>Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa Date: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 1:20 PM| Approve sender| Approve domain| Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 3b. 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "litsol" mishra.lalit litsol Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:20 am (PDT) Rajat,To explain life there are two systems in vedic astrology - 1.Parashara's System 2. Jaimini's SystemSage Jaimini proposed different comutation permutation for houses tounderstand nativity than that of Sage Parashara, problem becomes forJyotishi when he overrlaps both the approaches. " Tanah Tanou Danda Hara " is said Jaimini not by Parashara, use thisdictum while using Jaimini, Jaimini is pada based therefore this dictumhas an application over there.Parashara calles 11'th house as Labha Sthana same is further explainedin depth by Kalidasa.Hope it helps.Lalit Mishra.sohamsa , Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor wrote:>> Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Lalit,>> There is principle " Tanou Tana Danda Hara " . As per this the 6th housefrom the 6th house, which is 11th house is about punishment and this isthe house where Hara sits.> 8th house is Nij Dosha not punishment.> Rgds>> Rajat Kapoor>>>>>________________________________> Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit sohamsa > Sat, 10 April, 2010 1:03:11 AM> Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction>>> Hello,>> As I understand every house of horoscope reflects our karma and> lakschhya (target or misson) of life.>> Nakshatras and Navamsa are keys.>> 11th house is house of kama or fulfillment of desires or ambitions,> 8th and 12th house should be assessed for jail and arrest if you mean> 'punishment' is that.>> Thanks,> Lalit Mishra.>> On 4/9/10, Lakshman Brahma lbrahma > wrote:> > Mishraji, Namaste.> > Interesting point. How do you read Karma? Is it from 7th house orfrom hous> > where Sa is posted?> > another theory is 5th house denotes poorva punya, and 11th house ishouse of> > punishment.> >> > My knowledge is limited and would be glad if you can throw somelight.> >> > Thanks> > Lakshman> >> > --- On Thu, 4/8/10, Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:> >> >> > Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>> > 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > sohamsa@ .com> > Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:05 PM> >> >> >> > Waitlist reason: sohamsa@ .com is not on your Guest List| Approve> > sender | Approve domain | Approve sohamsa@ .com |> >> >> >> >>>>>> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 3c. Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "Lalit Mishra" mishra.lalit litsol Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:20 am (PDT) Hello Everybody,I had replied to queries asked in the thread but seems my post is missing,Pls consider there are two systems in Vedic Astrology - 1. Parashara 2.Jaimini, In order to explain life, Jaimini used different computation andpermutation of house then that of Parashara.Parashara is based on Lagna and Bhava whereas Jaimini is based on Pada.Tanou Tana Danda Hara is said by sage Jaimini for his way of looking atcharts, this is not said by Parashara, Parashara has always called 11'thhouse a Labha Sthan, After the Parashara, Kalidasa has given extended listof significations for all 12 houses, he also calls 11'th house as LabhaSthal.Opposit to Labha (Profit) theres is Loss, therefore, loss in enterprisecould be understood from 11'th house.Sarvarth Chintamani and Jatak Tatwa says if 11'th house makes a connectionwith 6'th house or lord, native is attacked by thieves, bullies andmiscreants, If you look at Indira Gandhi's chart, You can get a workingexample, 11'th lord Venus is in 6'th house and she was theivishly attackedby her body gaurds.I w'd suggest everybody reading Kalidasa's Uttar Kalamrita for developingability to understand a house by the significations of that house, BhavatBhavam is a kind of mnemonic which helps but if overstretched misleads.We should not intermix the dictums of Jaimini with Parashara.regards,Lalit MishraOn Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Lakshman Brahma <lbrahma > wrote:>>> Namaste every one on this thread,> That Jaimini principle(Tanou Tana Dand hara) and also if you look 11th> house is opposite to 5th house. 12th house sustains the 11th house. ( The> severity of punishment is determined by 12th house - Like imprisonment. Also> if you see the gains made by 11th house depends on the expenses denoted by> 12th house).> Again see tat 11th is 2nd to Karma bhava which means you also add this> Janma's karma(What you do in society) to be judged by 11th house - meaning> rewarded or punished largely in terms of money in materialistic world.>>> Those were my thoughts, and I found some interesting approach by Lalitji in> analysis of an horoscope as mostly people look for remedies rather than> root cause. Every one has to enjoy/suffer the consequences of past Karma.>> Lalitji why don't you share some of your knowledge for the benefit of the> List.>> Thanks> Lakshman> --- On *Sat, 4/10/10, Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com>* wrote:>>> Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com>>> Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> sohamsa > Saturday, April 10, 2010, 1:20 PM>> | Approve sender <https://www.boxbe.com/anno?tc=2291526207_1722783198> | Approve> domain <https://www.boxbe.com/anno?tc=2291526207_1722783198 & dom> | [image:> Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview>>>> > Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 3d. Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "Maja Å trbac" majastrbacastro majastrbacastro Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 pm (PDT) Om Gurave NamahDear Lalit, namasteIf pada calculation and interpretation is included only in " Jaimini system " , which is " completely different " from " Parashara system " , then why is chapter 31 Bhava Padas and chapter 32 Upa Padas included in BPHS (Vol.1 pg 419-439)? Check Sanskrit on these pages, you will find word " pada " many times in those verses.Warm regards,Maja Å trbac--- On Sun, 4/11/10, Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit > wrote:Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit >Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa Cc: lbrahma Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010, 8:30 AM Hello Everybody, I had replied to queries asked in the thread but seems my post is missing, Pls consider there are two systems in Vedic Astrology - 1. Parashara 2. Jaimini, In order to explain life, Jaimini used different computation and permutation of house then that of Parashara. Parashara is based on Lagna and Bhava whereas Jaimini is based on Pada. Tanou Tana Danda Hara is said by sage Jaimini for his way of looking at charts, this is not said by Parashara, Parashara has always called 11'th house a Labha Sthan, After the Parashara,  Kalidasa has given extended list of significations for all 12 houses, he also calls 11'th house as Labha Sthal.  Opposit to Labha (Profit) theres is Loss, therefore, loss in enterprise could be understood from 11'th house. Sarvarth Chintamani and Jatak Tatwa says if 11'th house makes a connection with 6'th house or lord, native is attacked by thieves, bullies and miscreants, If you look at Indira Gandhi's chart, You can get a working example, 11'th lord Venus is in 6'th house and she was theivishly attacked by her body gaurds. I w'd suggest everybody reading Kalidasa's Uttar Kalamrita for developing ability to understand a house by the significations of that house, Bhavat Bhavam is a kind of mnemonic which helps but if overstretched misleads. We should not intermix the dictums of Jaimini with Parashara. regards,Lalit Mishra        On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Lakshman Brahma <lbrahma > wrote:  Namaste every one on this thread,That Jaimini principle(Tanou Tana Dand hara) and also if you look 11th house is opposite to 5th house. 12th house sustains the 11th house. ( The severity of punishment is determined by 12th house - Like imprisonment. Also if you see the gains made by 11th house depends on the expenses denoted by 12th house).Again see tat 11th is 2nd to Karma bhava which means you also add this Janma's karma(What you do in society) to be judged by 11th house - meaning rewarded or punished largely in terms of money in materialistic world.Those were my thoughts, and I found some interesting approach by Lalitji in analysis of an  horoscope as mostly people look for remedies rather than root cause. Every one has to enjoy/suffer the consequences of past Karma. Lalitji why don't you share some of your knowledge for the benefit of the List.ThanksLakshman--- On Sat, 4/10/10, Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor@ rocketmail. com> wrote:Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor@ rocketmail. com> Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa@ .comSaturday, April 10, 2010, 1:20 PM| Approve sender | Approve domain | Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 3e. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "astro.talk" astro.talk astro.talk Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm (PDT) Dear Mr Lalit,Do you want to know why this man - Krishnamurthy Seetharama, was rubbing shoulder with you on Jyotish Group, because you were fighting for truth - exposing Guru-Chandal and he was finding himself floudering around in it because of that so he wanted to flout the real Jyotish principles and humiliate you.He has written as follows on his profile:-*****I am a 1958 born, living in Bangalore with my family.*****http://www.blogger.com/profile/02880298518802532695Now open up the stars position in 1958, Ra and Ju were very close in same house so he is having Guru-Chandal Yoga. And you were vehemently opposing it.Got the point.Now Guru Chandal theory is hence proved that native used to have no moral values as he lied with some data and tried to pit me down. And see how much sweet he is in his writtings.~ Pawan Mauryasohamsa , Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit wrote:>> Hello Everybody,> > I had replied to queries asked in the thread but seems my post is missing,> > Pls consider there are two systems in Vedic Astrology - 1. Parashara 2.> Jaimini, In order to explain life, Jaimini used different computation and> permutation of house then that of Parashara.> > Parashara is based on Lagna and Bhava whereas Jaimini is based on Pada.> > Tanou Tana Danda Hara is said by sage Jaimini for his way of looking at> charts, this is not said by Parashara, Parashara has always called 11'th> house a Labha Sthan, After the Parashara, Kalidasa has given extended list> of significations for all 12 houses, he also calls 11'th house as Labha> Sthal.> > > Opposit to Labha (Profit) theres is Loss, therefore, loss in enterprise> could be understood from 11'th house.> > Sarvarth Chintamani and Jatak Tatwa says if 11'th house makes a connection> with 6'th house or lord, native is attacked by thieves, bullies and> miscreants, If you look at Indira Gandhi's chart, You can get a working> example, 11'th lord Venus is in 6'th house and she was theivishly attacked> by her body gaurds.> > I w'd suggest everybody reading Kalidasa's Uttar Kalamrita for developing> ability to understand a house by the significations of that house, Bhavat> Bhavam is a kind of mnemonic which helps but if overstretched misleads.> > We should not intermix the dictums of Jaimini with Parashara.> > regards,> Lalit Mishra> > > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Lakshman Brahma <lbrahma wrote:> > >> >> > Namaste every one on this thread,> > That Jaimini principle(Tanou Tana Dand hara) and also if you look 11th> > house is opposite to 5th house. 12th house sustains the 11th house. ( The> > severity of punishment is determined by 12th house - Like imprisonment. Also> > if you see the gains made by 11th house depends on the expenses denoted by> > 12th house).> > Again see tat 11th is 2nd to Karma bhava which means you also add this> > Janma's karma(What you do in society) to be judged by 11th house - meaning> > rewarded or punished largely in terms of money in materialistic world.> >> >> > Those were my thoughts, and I found some interesting approach by Lalitji in> > analysis of an horoscope as mostly people look for remedies rather than> > root cause. Every one has to enjoy/suffer the consequences of past Karma.> >> > Lalitji why don't you share some of your knowledge for the benefit of the> > List.> >> > Thanks> > Lakshman> > --- On *Sat, 4/10/10, Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor* wrote:> >> >> > Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor> >> > Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > sohamsa > > Saturday, April 10, 2010, 1:20 PM> >> > | Approve sender <https://www.boxbe.com/anno?tc=2291526207_1722783198> | Approve> > domain <https://www.boxbe.com/anno?tc=2291526207_1722783198 & dom> | [image:> > Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview>> >> >> > > >> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 4a. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "astro.talk" astro.talk astro.talk Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:31 am (PDT) This mail really chummed my attention to put my views, nothing but, only from classics. " Tanou Tana Danda Hara " Hara of what, native ?There is talk of 6'th and 11'th in above lines so let us try to dig some more just to get clear cut idea and will try to anvil around those 2 houses.Classics say: If the lord of the 6th bhava from the Asc, the planet occupying the same and the one aspecting it, if those three planets occupy 11'th bhava in great strength, they will quickly cause the disappearance of the disease, danger from enemies – Massacre of enemies. If even one among them be very strong in 11'th, the trouble from ulcers, eemies etc will operate only to a small extent; and all that was said about the evils besetting the bhavas of which the planets under consideration are the karkas will be replaced by happiness.Commentry of Jaimini Sutras has been done by many so it depends on author how he twist it in what way.So if I will do then I will produce above lines just to ratify the meaning of Verse.~ Pawan Mauryasohamsa , Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor wrote:>> Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Lalit,> > There is principle " Tanou Tana Danda Hara " . As per this the 6th house from the 6th house, which is 11th house is about punishment and this is the house where Hara sits.> 8th house is Nij Dosha not punishment.> Rgds> > Rajat Kapoor> > > > >________________________________> Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit> sohamsa > Sat, 10 April, 2010 1:03:11 AM> Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > Hello,> > As I understand every house of horoscope reflects our karma and> lakschhya (target or misson) of life.> > Nakshatras and Navamsa are keys.> > 11th house is house of kama or fulfillment of desires or ambitions,> 8th and 12th house should be assessed for jail and arrest if you mean> 'punishment' is that.> > Thanks,> Lalit Mishra.> > On 4/9/10, Lakshman Brahma <lbrahma > wrote:> > Mishraji, Namaste.> > Interesting point. How do you read Karma? Is it from 7th house or from hous> > where Sa is posted?> > another theory is 5th house denotes poorva punya, and 11th house is house of> > punishment.> >> > My knowledge is limited and would be glad if you can throw some light.> >> > Thanks> > Lakshman> >> > --- On Thu, 4/8/10, Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:> >> >> > Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>> > 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > sohamsa@ .com> > Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:05 PM> >> >> >> > Waitlist reason: sohamsa@ .com is not on your Guest List | Approve> > sender | Approve domain | Approve sohamsa@ .com |> >> >> >> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 4b. Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "Sunil Bhattacharjya" sunilbhattacharjya sunilbhattacharjya Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 am (PDT) Dear Mr. Pawan, I really liked it ! Fantastic reply... Today i gave call to my family astrologer at Calcutta who is now of 93 yrs, said that 11'th house is the house of magic. And if 11'th house gets control of 6'th any how, native uses enemies only for his benefit. He creates enmity only for win so person may become very greedy of power. And if Asc and 3'rd or 8'th any how comes in picture, native murders his enemy and comes out very clean like we see in politics rivalries. So Ju and Ve play important role for native to go over-board. Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sun, 11/4/10, astro.talk <astro.talk (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:astro.talk <astro.talk (AT) (DOT) in>[soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa Date: Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 2:31 PM  This mail really chummed my attention to put my views, nothing but, only from classics. " Tanou Tana Danda Hara " Hara of what, native ?There is talk of 6'th and 11'th in above lines so let us try to dig some more just to get clear cut idea and will try to anvil around those 2 houses.Classics say: If the lord of the 6th bhava from the Asc, the planet occupying the same and the one aspecting it, if those three planets occupy 11'th bhava in great strength, they will quickly cause the disappearance of the disease, danger from enemies – Massacre of enemies. If even one among them be very strong in 11'th, the trouble from ulcers, eemies etc will operate only to a small extent; and all that was said about the evils besetting the bhavas of which the planets under consideration are the karkas will be replaced by happiness.Commentry of Jaimini Sutras has been done by many so it depends on author how he twist it in what way.So if I will do then I will produce above lines just to ratify the meaning of Verse.~ Pawan Mauryasohamsa@ .com, Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor@ ...> wrote:>> Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Lalit,> > There is principle " Tanou Tana Danda Hara " . As per this the 6th house from the 6th house, which is 11th house is about punishment and this is the house where Hara sits.> 8th house is Nij Dosha not punishment.> Rgds> > Rajat Kapoor> > > > >________________________________> Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ ...>> sohamsa@ .com> Sat, 10 April, 2010 1:03:11 AM> Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > Hello,> > As I understand every house of horoscope reflects our karma and> lakschhya (target or misson) of life.> > Nakshatras and Navamsa are keys.> > 11th house is house of kama or fulfillment of desires or ambitions,> 8th and 12th house should be assessed for jail and arrest if you mean> 'punishment' is that.> > Thanks,> Lalit Mishra.> > On 4/9/10, Lakshman Brahma <lbrahma > wrote:> > Mishraji, Namaste.> > Interesting point. How do you read Karma? Is it from 7th house or from hous> > where Sa is posted?> > another theory is 5th house denotes poorva punya, and 11th house is house of> > punishment.> >> > My knowledge is limited and would be glad if you can throw some light.> >> > Thanks> > Lakshman> >> > --- On Thu, 4/8/10, Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:> >> >> > Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>> > 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > sohamsa@ .com> > Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:05 PM> >> >> >> > Waitlist reason: sohamsa@ .com is not on your Guest List | Approve> > sender | Approve domain | Approve sohamsa@ .com |> >> >> >> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./ Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 4c. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "sunilbhattacharjya" sunilbhattacharjya sunilbhattacharjya Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 am (PDT) Quote // So Ju and Ve play important role for native to go over-board. //Unquote Read above line as below :So Ju and Ve play important role for native not to go over-board.He also laughed at when i asked just to get the view on that how it is house of punishment. He laughed and scorned at me and commented 'Modern Astrologers'.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjyasohamsa , Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunilbhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Mr. Pawan,>  > I really liked it ! Fantastic reply...>  > Today i gave call to my family astrologer at Calcutta who is now of 93 yrs, said that 11'th house is the house of magic. And if 11'th house gets control of 6'th any how, native uses enemies only for his benefit. He creates enmity only for win so person may become very greedy of power. And if Asc and 3'rd or 8'th any how comes in picture, native murders his enemy and comes out very clean like we see in politics rivalries.>  > So Ju and Ve play important role for native to go over-board.>  > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > > --- On Sun, 11/4/10, astro.talk <astro.talk wrote:> > > astro.talk <astro.talk> [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> sohamsa > Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 2:31 PM> > >   > > > > This mail really chummed my attention to put my views, nothing but, only from classics.> > " Tanou Tana Danda Hara " > > Hara of what, native ?> > There is talk of 6'th and 11'th in above lines so let us try to dig some more just to get clear cut idea and will try to anvil around those 2 houses.> > Classics say: If the lord of the 6th bhava from the Asc, the planet occupying the same and the one aspecting it, if those three planets occupy 11'th bhava in great strength, they will quickly cause the disappearance of the disease, danger from enemies †" Massacre of enemies. If even one among them be very strong in 11'th, the trouble from ulcers, eemies etc will operate only to a small extent; and all that was said about the evils besetting the bhavas of which the planets under consideration are the karkas will be replaced by happiness.> > Commentry of Jaimini Sutras has been done by many so it depends on author how he twist it in what way.> > So if I will do then I will produce above lines just to ratify the meaning of Verse.> > ~ Pawan Maurya> > sohamsa@ .com, Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor@ ...> wrote:> >> > Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya> > Hare Rama Krishna> > Dear Lalit,> > > > There is principle " Tanou Tana Danda Hara " . As per this the 6th house from the 6th house, which is 11th house is about punishment and this is the house where Hara sits.> > 8th house is Nij Dosha not punishment.> > Rgds> > > > Rajat Kapoor> > > > > > > > > >________________________________> > Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > sohamsa@ .com> > Sat, 10 April, 2010 1:03:11 AM> > Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > > > > Hello,> > > > As I understand every house of horoscope reflects our karma and> > lakschhya (target or misson) of life.> > > > Nakshatras and Navamsa are keys.> > > > 11th house is house of kama or fulfillment of desires or ambitions,> > 8th and 12th house should be assessed for jail and arrest if you mean> > 'punishment' is that.> > > > Thanks,> > Lalit Mishra.> > > > On 4/9/10, Lakshman Brahma <lbrahma > wrote:> > > Mishraji, Namaste.> > > Interesting point. How do you read Karma? Is it from 7th house or from hous> > > where Sa is posted?> > > another theory is 5th house denotes poorva punya, and 11th house is house of> > > punishment.> > >> > > My knowledge is limited and would be glad if you can throw some light.> > >> > > Thanks> > > Lakshman> > >> > > --- On Thu, 4/8/10, Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>> > > 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > sohamsa@ .com> > > Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:05 PM> > >> > >> > >> > > Waitlist reason: sohamsa@ .com is not on your Guest List | Approve> > > sender | Approve domain | Approve sohamsa@ .com |> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 4d. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "sunilbhattacharjya" sunilbhattacharjya sunilbhattacharjya Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:27 am (PDT) Mr Seetharamji,Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show that native should be psycho.I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was amazed, you are Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of the man you are, you are vomiting over his filth, shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and concur with Aryan invasion theory. And you are reading Vaidik Classics. This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming around here with your bushy-tail.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjyasohamsa , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:>> Dear Pawan ji,> > Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details about the> native:> > 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition is> reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her maternal> grand mother passed away at the age of 60.> 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother and not by> step-mother> 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid is quite> normal and very active and naughty> 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now> > I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can harm the> dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?> > I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this chart.> > Regards,> Krishna> > > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk wrote:> > >> >> > Mr Seetharamji,> >> > I am posting some points.> >> > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about the points> > which I will brief over here in this mail.> >> > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.> >> > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother, longevity-wise?> >> > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me - afflicted> > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?> >> > From following points, you will get the point what i want to dig-up :> >> > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then person used to> > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be Mentally retarded.> >> > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but curse from 6'th> > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point of Transit,> > and Ju VMD – Karaka of Children - is running so native should remain> > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get married and have> > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.> >> > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct - this point> > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having above problem> > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure that it will> > be correct. Give a try !> >> > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and it is 9'th to> > 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand-Mother. I think> > natives father would have been brought up by step mom.> >> > Some more points about this chart :> >> > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or get intimacy> > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some problem on the> > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also reaching to 5'th so> > it is again fuelling the problem.> >> > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and Ma is> > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down in arguments;> > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord is giving aspect> > from 9'th to 6'th.> >> > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps in the war and> > can devastate enemy camp.> >> > ~Pawan Maurya> >> > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or> > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing bad name> > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.> >> >> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, " astro.talk " > > <astro.talk@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Mr Seetharam,> > > Namaste!> > >> > > Sorry for late reply.> > >> > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom you are> > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing views on forum.> > >> > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I will write later.> > >> > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > >> > >> > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,> > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Pawan,> > > >> > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do you think it will> > affect> > > > the native or the father? This person is a close relative of mine.> > Hence, I> > > > am keen to know about it.> > > >> > > > July 15, 1985> > > > 22:00 hrs> > > > Bangalore.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > >> > > >> > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk <astro.talk@> wrote:> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get cancelled> > out:> > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl who> > used to> > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out from> > > > > pitri-dosha.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless: Classics> > say> > > > > the same.> > > > >> > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that> > planet,> > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju, creates> > one> > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes this> > Yoga> > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.> > > > >> > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your> > horoscope, so> > > > > way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.> > > > >> > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha will get> > > > > buried.> > > > >> > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to wane the brightness of> > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.> > > > >> > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>* wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>> > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>> > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time> > sorry> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,> > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is> > Sat> > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node> > shows Preta> > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have> > severe> > > > > health issues.> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,> > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your> > current> > > > > dasha> > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that> > your have> > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having> > health> > > > > > > problems.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects,> > Without> > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > Lalit Mishra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,> > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the> > native> > > > > based> > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In> > my> > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean> > that I> > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,> > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is> > some> > > > > > > aupecious> > > > > > > > > influence.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the> > house> > > > > > > it's> > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with> > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results> > provided:> > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart> > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun ,> > Moon and> > > > > > > Mars> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > > > > > > INDIA> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get> > it> > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:> > //downloads.> > > > > / \> > > > > <http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./>>> > >> > > > > in/internetexplorer />.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<> > http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/> > >> > > > > .> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 4e. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "Krishnamurthy Seetharama" kmurthys58 krishna_1998 Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 am (PDT) :-)Regards,KrishnaOn Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM, sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com <sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com> wrote:>>> Mr Seetharamji,>> Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.>> Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show that native should> be psycho.>> I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was amazed, you are> Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of the man you are, you are vomiting> over his filth, shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves> with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and concur with Aryan> invasion theory. And you are reading Vaidik Classics.>> This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming around here with your> bushy-tail.>> Regards,>> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya>>> sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, Krishnamurthy> Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:> >> > Dear Pawan ji,> >> > Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details about> the> > native:> >> > 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition is> > reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her maternal> > grand mother passed away at the age of 60.> > 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother and not by> > step-mother> > 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid is quite> > normal and very active and naughty> > 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now> >> > I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can harm> the> > dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?> >> > I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this chart.> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> >> > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk wrote:> >> > >> > >> > > Mr Seetharamji,> > >> > > I am posting some points.> > >> > > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about the points> > > which I will brief over here in this mail.> > >> > > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.> > >> > > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother, longevity-wise?> > >> > > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me -> afflicted> > > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?> > >> > > From following points, you will get the point what i want to dig-up :> > >> > > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then person used to> > > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be Mentally> retarded.> > >> > > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but curse from> 6'th> > > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point of> Transit,> > > and Ju VMD – Karaka of Children - is running so native should remain> > > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get married and> have> > > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.> > >> > > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct - this> point> > > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having above> problem> > > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure that it> will> > > be correct. Give a try !> > >> > > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and it is> 9'th to> > > 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand-Mother. I> think> > > natives father would have been brought up by step mom.> > >> > > Some more points about this chart :> > >> > > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or get> intimacy> > > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some problem on> the> > > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also reaching to> 5'th so> > > it is again fuelling the problem.> > >> > > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and Ma is> > > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down in> arguments;> > > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord is giving> aspect> > > from 9'th to 6'th.> > >> > > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps in the war> and> > > can devastate enemy camp.> > >> > > ~Pawan Maurya> > >> > > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or> > > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing bad> name> > > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.> > >> > >> > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40> <sohamsa%> 40>, " astro.talk " >> > > <astro.talk@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hello Mr Seetharam,> > > > Namaste!> > > >> > > > Sorry for late reply.> > > >> > > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom you are> > > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing views on> forum.> > > >> > > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I will write> later.> > > >> > > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > > >> > > >> > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40> <sohamsa%> 40>,>> > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Pawan,> > > > >> > > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do you think it will> > > affect> > > > > the native or the father? This person is a close relative of mine.> > > Hence, I> > > > > am keen to know about it.> > > > >> > > > > July 15, 1985> > > > > 22:00 hrs> > > > > Bangalore.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Krishna> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk <astro.talk@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get> cancelled> > > out:> > > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl> who> > > used to> > > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out> from> > > > > > pitri-dosha.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless:> Classics> > > say> > > > > > the same.> > > > > >> > > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that> > > planet,> > > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju,> creates> > > one> > > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes> this> > > Yoga> > > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.> > > > > >> > > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your> > > horoscope, so> > > > > > way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.> > > > > >> > > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha will> get> > > > > > buried.> > > > > >> > > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to wane the brightness> of> > > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.> > > > > >> > > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>* wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>> > > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40><sohamsa%> 40>>> > > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place> time> > > sorry> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > > http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40> >,> > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri> dosha is> > > Sat> > > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node> > > shows Preta> > > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does> have> > > severe> > > > > > health issues.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > > http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40> >,> > > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your> > > current> > > > > > dasha> > > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that> > > your have> > > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is> having> > > health> > > > > > > > problems.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects,> > > Without> > > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > > http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40> >,> > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the> > > native> > > > > > based> > > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located.> In> > > my> > > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that> mean> > > that I> > > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > > http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40> >,> > > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there> is> > > some> > > > > > > > aupecious> > > > > > > > > > influence.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of> the> > > house> > > > > > > > it's> > > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel> gkgoel1937@wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with> > > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse> results).> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results> > > provided:> > > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart> > > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun ,> > > Moon and> > > > > > > > Mars> > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > > > > > > > INDIA> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8.> Get> > > it> > > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:> > > //downloads.> > > > > > / \> > > > > > <> http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./>>> > > >> > > > > > in/internetexplorer />.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it> NOW!<> > >> http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/> > > >> > > > > > .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> >>> > Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 4f. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "Astro Talk" astro.talk astro.talk Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 am (PDT) Dear Resepected Sunilji, I do a lot respect of you as you are against of Aryan Invasion theory and also take alot pain of crucification of Jesus. I am Hindu but in my home and in temple – at Home -  i have larg- large posters of Jesus Christ. Now let me come to the point - Seetharam doesn’t know Kendradhipatu gets canceled out when Asc comes iunder this dosha as Asc has been counted under Angle. Take case of Sanjay Ji, That dosha really works on him: no never, his Ju is fantastic and Ke in 10’th is Gold over it. Seetharam also doesn’t know that DevaKeralam some where enunciated that when Asc lord, being Retro , sits in Kendra and gives aspect to 10'th creates some sort of Raj-Yoga and see Mr Lalit has confirmed that he got 4 promotions with good increment when Ju was passing over his natal Ju. He says Ke, Mo exchange is good? What type of the fraudulents are lurking around on groups, pitched on the theme of Vaidik astrology, who takes chip on the shoulder because ppl buried controversy of Aryan Invasion theory? It is really shame on such type ppl. I was not aware that he was hatching, abetting and conniving against me just to pit me down.He sucked my 1 hrs of hard work. Now no reply in personal chart. It is ridiculous that native got married at 19. Native and his Grand Mother is having 56 yrs of difference in age. ~ Pawan Maurya --- On Sun, 11/4/10, sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com <sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com> wrote:sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com <sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com>[soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa Date: Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 3:27 PM  Mr Seetharamji,Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show that native should be psycho.I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was amazed, you are Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of the man you are, you are vomiting over his filth, shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and concur with Aryan invasion theory. And you are reading Vaidik Classics. This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming around here with your bushy-tail.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjyasohamsa@ .com, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Pawan ji,> > Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details about the> native:> > 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition is> reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her maternal> grand mother passed away at the age of 60.> 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother and not by> step-mother> 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid is quite> normal and very active and naughty> 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now> > I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can harm the> dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?> > I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this chart.> > Regards,> Krishna> > > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk@ ...> wrote:> > >> >> > Mr Seetharamji,> >> > I am posting some points.> >> > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about the points> > which I will brief over here in this mail.> >> > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.> >> > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother, longevity-wise?> >> > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me - afflicted> > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?> >> > From following points, you will get the point what i want to dig-up :> >> > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then person used to> > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be Mentally retarded.> >> > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but curse from 6'th> > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point of Transit,> > and Ju VMD – Karaka of Children - is running so native should remain> > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get married and have> > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.> >> > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct - this point> > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having above problem> > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure that it will> > be correct. Give a try !> >> > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and it is 9'th to> > 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand- Mother. I think> > natives father would have been brought up by step mom.> >> > Some more points about this chart :> >> > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or get intimacy> > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some problem on the> > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also reaching to 5'th so> > it is again fuelling the problem.> >> > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and Ma is> > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down in arguments;> > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord is giving aspect> > from 9'th to 6'th.> >> > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps in the war and> > can devastate enemy camp.> >> > ~Pawan Maurya> >> > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or> > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing bad name> > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.> >> >> > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40gro ups.com>, " astro.talk " > > <astro.talk@ > wrote:> > >> > > Hello Mr Seetharam,> > > Namaste!> > >> > > Sorry for late reply.> > >> > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom you are> > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing views on forum.> > >> > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I will write later.> > >> > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40gro ups.com>,> > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Pawan,> > > >> > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do you think it will> > affect> > > > the native or the father? This person is a close relative of mine.> > Hence, I> > > > am keen to know about it.> > > >> > > > July 15, 1985> > > > 22:00 hrs> > > > Bangalore.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > >> > > >> > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk <astro.talk@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get cancelled> > out:> > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl who> > used to> > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out from> > > > > pitri-dosha.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless: Classics> > say> > > > > the same.> > > > >> > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that> > planet,> > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju, creates> > one> > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes this> > Yoga> > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.> > > > >> > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your> > horoscope, so> > > > > way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.> > > > >> > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha will get> > > > > buried.> > > > >> > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to wane the brightness of> > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.> > > > >> > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@ >* wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@ >> > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40gro ups.com>> > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time> > sorry> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is> > Sat> > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node> > shows Preta> > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have> > severe> > > > > health issues.> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your> > current> > > > > dasha> > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that> > your have> > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having> > health> > > > > > > problems.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects,> > Without> > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > Lalit Mishra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the> > native> > > > > based> > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In> > my> > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean> > that I> > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is> > some> > > > > > > aupecious> > > > > > > > > influence.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the> > house> > > > > > > it's> > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with> > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results> > provided:> > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart> > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun ,> > Moon and> > > > > > > Mars> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > > > > > > INDIA> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get> > it> > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:> > //downloads.> > > > > / \> > > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. />>> > >> > > > > in/internetexplorer />.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<> > http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> > > > > .> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 4g. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "astro.talk" astro.talk astro.talk Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 am (PDT) Dear Respected Sunilji,I do a lot respect of you as you are against of Aryan Invasion theory and also take alot pain of crucification of Jesus.I am Hindu but in my home and in temple - at Home - i have large - large posters of Jesus Christ.Now let me come to the point -Seetharam doesn't know Kendra-adhipati dosha gets canceled out when Asc comes under this dosha as Asc has been counted under Angle. Take case of Sanjay Ji, That dosha really works on him: no never, his Ju is fantastic and Ke in 10'th is Gold over it.Seetharam also doesn't know that DevaKeralam some where has enunciated that when Asc lord, being Retro, sits in Kendra and gives aspect to 10'th creates some sort of Raj-Yoga and see Mr Lalit has confirmed that he got 4 promotions with good increment when Ju was passing over his natal Ju.He says Ke, Mo exchange is good? What type of the fraudulents are lurking around on groups, pitched on the theme of Vaidik astrology, who takes chip on the shoulder because ppl buried controversy of Aryan Invasion theory? It is really shame on such type ppl.I was not aware that he was hatching, abetting and conniving against me just to pit me down. He sucked my 1 hrs of hard work. Now no reply in personal chart.It is ridiculous that native got married at 19. Native and his Grand Mother is having 56 yrs of difference in age.~ Pawan Mauryasohamsa , Astro Talk <astro.talk wrote:>> Dear Resepected Sunilji,>  > I do a lot respect of you as you are against of Aryan Invasion theory and also take alot pain of crucification of Jesus.>  > I am Hindu but in my home and in temple †" at Home -  i have larg- large posters of Jesus Christ.>  > Now let me come to the point ->  > Seetharam doesn’t know Kendradhipatu gets canceled out when Asc comes iunder this dosha as Asc has been counted under Angle. Take case of Sanjay Ji, That dosha really works on him: no never, his Ju is fantastic and Ke in 10’th is Gold over it.>  > Seetharam also doesn’t know that DevaKeralam some where enunciated that when Asc lord, being Retro , sits in Kendra and gives aspect to 10'th creates some sort of Raj-Yoga and see Mr Lalit has confirmed that he got 4 promotions with good increment when Ju was passing over his natal Ju.>  > He says Ke, Mo exchange is good? What type of the fraudulents are lurking around on groups, pitched on the theme of Vaidik astrology, who takes chip on the shoulder because ppl buried controversy of Aryan Invasion theory? It is really shame on such type ppl.>  > I was not aware that he was hatching, abetting and conniving against me just to pit me down.He sucked my 1 hrs of hard work. Now no reply in personal chart.>  > It is ridiculous that native got married at 19. Native and his Grand Mother is having 56 yrs of difference in age.>  > ~ Pawan Maurya>  > --- On Sun, 11/4/10, sunilbhattacharjya <sunilbhattacharjya wrote:> > > sunilbhattacharjya <sunilbhattacharjya> [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> sohamsa > Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 3:27 PM> > >   > > > > Mr Seetharamji,> > Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.> > Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show that native should be psycho.> > I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was amazed, you are Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of the man you are, you are vomiting over his filth, shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and concur with Aryan invasion theory. And you are reading Vaidik Classics. > > This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming around here with your bushy-tail.> > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > sohamsa@ .com, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Pawan ji,> > > > Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details about the> > native:> > > > 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition is> > reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her maternal> > grand mother passed away at the age of 60.> > 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother and not by> > step-mother> > 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid is quite> > normal and very active and naughty> > 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now> > > > I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can harm the> > dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?> > > > I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this chart.> > > > Regards,> > Krishna> > > > > > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > >> > > Mr Seetharamji,> > >> > > I am posting some points.> > >> > > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about the points> > > which I will brief over here in this mail.> > >> > > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.> > >> > > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother, longevity-wise?> > >> > > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me - afflicted> > > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?> > >> > > From following points, you will get the point what i want to dig-up :> > >> > > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then person used to> > > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be Mentally retarded.> > >> > > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but curse from 6'th> > > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point of Transit,> > > and Ju VMD †" Karaka of Children - is running so native should remain> > > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get married and have> > > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.> > >> > > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct - this point> > > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having above problem> > > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure that it will> > > be correct. Give a try !> > >> > > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and it is 9'th to> > > 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand- Mother. I think> > > natives father would have been brought up by step mom.> > >> > > Some more points about this chart :> > >> > > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or get intimacy> > > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some problem on the> > > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also reaching to 5'th so> > > it is again fuelling the problem.> > >> > > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and Ma is> > > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down in arguments;> > > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord is giving aspect> > > from 9'th to 6'th.> > >> > > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps in the war and> > > can devastate enemy camp.> > >> > > ~Pawan Maurya> > >> > > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or> > > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing bad name> > > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40gro ups.com>, " astro.talk " > > > <astro.talk@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Hello Mr Seetharam,> > > > Namaste!> > > >> > > > Sorry for late reply.> > > >> > > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom you are> > > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing views on forum.> > > >> > > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I will write later.> > > >> > > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > > >> > > >> > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40gro ups.com>,> > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Pawan,> > > > >> > > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do you think it will> > > affect> > > > > the native or the father? This person is a close relative of mine.> > > Hence, I> > > > > am keen to know about it.> > > > >> > > > > July 15, 1985> > > > > 22:00 hrs> > > > > Bangalore.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Krishna> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk <astro.talk@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get cancelled> > > out:> > > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl who> > > used to> > > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out from> > > > > > pitri-dosha.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless: Classics> > > say> > > > > > the same.> > > > > >> > > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that> > > planet,> > > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju, creates> > > one> > > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga †" endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes this> > > Yoga> > > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.> > > > > >> > > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your> > > horoscope, so> > > > > > way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.> > > > > >> > > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha will get> > > > > > buried.> > > > > >> > > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to wane the brightness of> > > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.> > > > > >> > > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@ >* wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@ >> > > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40gro ups.com>> > > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time> > > sorry> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is> > > Sat> > > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node> > > shows Preta> > > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have> > > severe> > > > > > health issues.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your> > > current> > > > > > dasha> > > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that> > > your have> > > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having> > > health> > > > > > > > problems.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects,> > > Without> > > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the> > > native> > > > > > based> > > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In> > > my> > > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean> > > that I> > > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is> > > some> > > > > > > > aupecious> > > > > > > > > > influence.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the> > > house> > > > > > > > it's> > > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with> > > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results> > > provided:> > > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart> > > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun ,> > > Moon and> > > > > > > > Mars> > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > > > > > > > INDIA> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get> > > it> > > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:> > > //downloads.> > > > > > / \> > > > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. />>> > > >> > > > > > in/internetexplorer />.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<> > > http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > > >> > > > > > .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 4h. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "Astro Talk" astro.talk astro.talk Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 am (PDT) Let me conclude the whole thread :  " Tanou Tana Danda Hara "  Hara of Illness and Enemies - but it may change in greed. So always put this point in your quiver when you deal with your clientele. Bye bye ~ Pawan Maurya--- On Sun, 11/4/10, astro.talk <astro.talk (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:astro.talk <astro.talk (AT) (DOT) in>[soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa Date: Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 2:31 PM  This mail really chummed my attention to put my views, nothing but, only from classics. " Tanou Tana Danda Hara " Hara of what, native ?There is talk of 6'th and 11'th in above lines so let us try to dig some more just to get clear cut idea and will try to anvil around those 2 houses.Classics say: If the lord of the 6th bhava from the Asc, the planet occupying the same and the one aspecting it, if those three planets occupy 11'th bhava in great strength, they will quickly cause the disappearance of the disease, danger from enemies – Massacre of enemies. If even one among them be very strong in 11'th, the trouble from ulcers, eemies etc will operate only to a small extent; and all that was said about the evils besetting the bhavas of which the planets under consideration are the karkas will be replaced by happiness.Commentry of Jaimini Sutras has been done by many so it depends on author how he twist it in what way.So if I will do then I will produce above lines just to ratify the meaning of Verse.~ Pawan Mauryasohamsa@ .com, Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor@ ...> wrote:>> Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Lalit,> > There is principle " Tanou Tana Danda Hara " . As per this the 6th house from the 6th house, which is 11th house is about punishment and this is the house where Hara sits.> 8th house is Nij Dosha not punishment.> Rgds> > Rajat Kapoor> > > > >________________________________> Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ ...>> sohamsa@ .com> Sat, 10 April, 2010 1:03:11 AM> Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > Hello,> > As I understand every house of horoscope reflects our karma and> lakschhya (target or misson) of life.> > Nakshatras and Navamsa are keys.> > 11th house is house of kama or fulfillment of desires or ambitions,> 8th and 12th house should be assessed for jail and arrest if you mean> 'punishment' is that.> > Thanks,> Lalit Mishra.> > On 4/9/10, Lakshman Brahma <lbrahma > wrote:> > Mishraji, Namaste.> > Interesting point. How do you read Karma? Is it from 7th house or from hous> > where Sa is posted?> > another theory is 5th house denotes poorva punya, and 11th house is house of> > punishment.> >> > My knowledge is limited and would be glad if you can throw some light.> >> > Thanks> > Lakshman> >> > --- On Thu, 4/8/10, Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:> >> >> > Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>> > 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > sohamsa@ .com> > Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:05 PM> >> >> >> > Waitlist reason: sohamsa@ .com is not on your Guest List | Approve> > sender | Approve domain | Approve sohamsa@ .com |> >> >> >> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 4i. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "Sunil Bhattacharjya" sunilbhattacharjya sunilbhattacharjya Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:38 pm (PDT) Dear Krishnamurthy, Don’t look at the gifted horse in mouth by squint eyes. Maliciously this man made the story; Mr Pawan guessed that his child could have some mental issues in issues. But see he advertently said that child's age is 3+ means person can just tell that yes child is not retarded as he fudged that daughter is 3 + so it is properly diagnosed that no it is not like and he added one comment that ‘daughter is kicking’ . Raise your paint, raise your image man. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/krishnamurthy-seetharama/0/658/19 Kindly match his photo with the pic placed by him at Mrs Wendy's group in file section. Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 > wrote:Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 >Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa Date: Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 3:47 PM  :-)Regards,KrishnaOn Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM, sunilbhattacharjya@ rocketmail. com <sunilbhattacharjya@ rocketmail. com> wrote:  Mr Seetharamji,Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show that native should be psycho.I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was amazed, you are Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of the man you are, you are vomiting over his filth, shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and concur with Aryan invasion theory. And you are reading Vaidik Classics. This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming around here with your bushy-tail.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjyasohamsa@ .com, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Pawan ji,> > Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details about the> native:> > 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition is> reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her maternal> grand mother passed away at the age of 60.> 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother and not by> step-mother> 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid is quite> normal and very active and naughty> 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now> > I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can harm the> dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?> > I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this chart.> > Regards,> Krishna> > > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk@. ..> wrote:> > >> >> > Mr Seetharamji,> >> > I am posting some points.> >> > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about the points> > which I will brief over here in this mail.> >> > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.> >> > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother, longevity-wise?> >> > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me - afflicted> > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?> >> > From following points, you will get the point what i want to dig-up :> >> > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then person used to> > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be Mentally retarded.> >> > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but curse from 6'th> > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point of Transit,> > and Ju VMD – Karaka of Children - is running so native should remain> > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get married and have> > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.> >> > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct - this point> > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having above problem> > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure that it will> > be correct. Give a try !> >> > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and it is 9'th to> > 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand- Mother. I think> > natives father would have been brought up by step mom.> >> > Some more points about this chart :> >> > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or get intimacy> > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some problem on the> > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also reaching to 5'th so> > it is again fuelling the problem.> >> > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and Ma is> > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down in arguments;> > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord is giving aspect> > from 9'th to 6'th.> >> > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps in the war and> > can devastate enemy camp.> >> > ~Pawan Maurya> >> > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or> > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing bad name> > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.> >> >> > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40. com>, " astro.talk " > > <astro.talk@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Mr Seetharam,> > > Namaste!> > >> > > Sorry for late reply.> > >> > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom you are> > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing views on forum.> > >> > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I will write later.> > >> > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40. com>,> > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Pawan,> > > >> > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do you think it will> > affect> > > > the native or the father? This person is a close relative of mine.> > Hence, I> > > > am keen to know about it.> > > >> > > > July 15, 1985> > > > 22:00 hrs> > > > Bangalore.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > >> > > >> > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk <astro.talk@> wrote:> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get cancelled> > out:> > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl who> > used to> > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out from> > > > > pitri-dosha.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless: Classics> > say> > > > > the same.> > > > >> > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that> > planet,> > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju, creates> > one> > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes this> > Yoga> > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.> > > > >> > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your> > horoscope, so> > > > > way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.> > > > >> > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha will get> > > > > buried.> > > > >> > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to wane the brightness of> > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.> > > > >> > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>* wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>> > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40. com>> > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time> > sorry> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is> > Sat> > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node> > shows Preta> > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have> > severe> > > > > health issues.> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your> > current> > > > > dasha> > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that> > your have> > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having> > health> > > > > > > problems.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects,> > Without> > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > Lalit Mishra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the> > native> > > > > based> > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In> > my> > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean> > that I> > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,> > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is> > some> > > > > > > aupecious> > > > > > > > > influence.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the> > house> > > > > > > it's> > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with> > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results> > provided:> > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart> > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun ,> > Moon and> > > > > > > Mars> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > > > > > > INDIA> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get> > it> > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:> > //downloads.> > > > > / \> > > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. />>> > >> > > > > in/internetexplorer />.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<> > http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> > > > > .> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./ Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 4j. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction Posted by: "Krishnamurthy Seetharama" kmurthys58 krishna_1998 Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 pm (PDT) I have sincerely give the facts as on date. I can't help it if it does notfit in your scheme of things. And, as a result you think that I am making upa story. Sorry for your disappointment. Imagination can not change facts onground. Truth remains truth even if anyone agrees or disagrees.Bye ByeRegards,KrishnaOn Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com> wrote:>>> Dear Krishnamurthy,>> Don’t look at the gifted horse in mouth by squint eyes.>> Maliciously this man made the story; Mr Pawan guessed that his child could> have some mental issues in issues. But see he advertently said that child's> age is 3+ means person can just tell that yes child is not retarded as he> fudged that daughter is 3 + so it is properly diagnosed that no it is not> like and he added one comment that ‘daughter is kicking’ .>> Raise your paint, raise your image man.>> http://in.linkedin.com/pub/krishnamurthy-seetharama/0/658/19>> Kindly match his photo with the pic placed by him at Mrs Wendy's group in> file section.>> Regards,>> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya>> --- On *Sun, 11/4/10, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 >*wrote:>>> Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 >> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> sohamsa > Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 3:47 PM>>>> :-)>> Regards,> Krishna>>> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM, sunilbhattacharjya@ rocketmail. com<http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com>> <sunilbhattacharjya@ rocketmail. com<http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com>> > wrote:>>>>> Mr Seetharamji,>>>> Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.>>>> Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show that native should>> be psycho.>>>> I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was amazed, you are>> Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of the man you are, you are vomiting>> over his filth, shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves>> with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and concur with Aryan>> invasion theory. And you are reading Vaidik Classics.>>>> This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming around here with your>> bushy-tail.>>>> Regards,>>>> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya>>>>>> sohamsa@ .com<http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,>> Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@. ..> wrote:>> >>> > Dear Pawan ji,>> >>> > Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details about>> the>> > native:>> >>> > 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition is>> > reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her maternal>> > grand mother passed away at the age of 60.>> > 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother and not by>> > step-mother>> > 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid is>> quite>> > normal and very active and naughty>> > 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now>> >>> > I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can harm>> the>> > dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?>> >>> > I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this>> chart.>> >>> > Regards,>> > Krishna>> >>> >>> > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk@. ..> wrote:>> >>> > >>> > >>> > > Mr Seetharamji,>> > >>> > > I am posting some points.>> > >>> > > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about the points>> > > which I will brief over here in this mail.>> > >>> > > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.>> > >>> > > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother, longevity-wise?>> > >>> > > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me ->> afflicted>> > > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?>> > >>> > > From following points, you will get the point what i want to dig-up :>> > >>> > > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then person used to>> > > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be Mentally>> retarded.>> > >>> > > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but curse from>> 6'th>> > > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point of>> Transit,>> > > and Ju VMD – Karaka of Children - is running so native should remain>> > > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get married>> and have>> > > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.>> > >>> > > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct - this>> point>> > > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having above>> problem>> > > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure that it>> will>> > > be correct. Give a try !>> > >>> > > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and it is>> 9'th to>> > > 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand- Mother.>> I think>> > > natives father would have been brought up by step mom.>> > >>> > > Some more points about this chart :>> > >>> > > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or get>> intimacy>> > > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some problem on>> the>> > > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also reaching to>> 5'th so>> > > it is again fuelling the problem.>> > >>> > > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and Ma is>> > > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down in>> arguments;>> > > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord is giving>> aspect>> > > from 9'th to 6'th.>> > >>> > > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps in the>> war and>> > > can devastate enemy camp.>> > >>> > > ~Pawan Maurya>> > >>> > > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or>> > > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing>> bad name>> > > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.>> > >>> > >>> > > sohamsa@ .com<http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40><sohamsa%40.>> com <http://40/>>, " astro.talk " >>>> > > <astro.talk@> wrote:>> > > >>> > > > Hello Mr Seetharam,>> > > > Namaste!>> > > >>> > > > Sorry for late reply.>> > > >>> > > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom you are>> > > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing views on>> forum.>> > > >>> > > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I will write>> later.>> > > >>> > > > ~ Pawan Maurya>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > sohamsa@ .com<http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40><sohamsa%40.>> com <http://40/>>,>>>> > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@> wrote:>> > > > >>> > > > > Dear Pawan,>> > > > >>> > > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do you think it>> will>> > > affect>> > > > > the native or the father? This person is a close relative of mine.>> > > Hence, I>> > > > > am keen to know about it.>> > > > >>> > > > > July 15, 1985>> > > > > 22:00 hrs>> > > > > Bangalore.>> > > > >>> > > > > Regards,>> > > > > Krishna>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk <astro.talk@> wrote:>> > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get>> cancelled>> > > out:>> > > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl>> who>> > > used to>> > > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out>> from>> > > > > > pitri-dosha.>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless:>> Classics>> > > say>> > > > > > the same.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that>> > > planet,>> > > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju,>> creates>> > > one>> > > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes>> this>> > > Yoga>> > > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your>> > > horoscope, so>> > > > > > way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha>> will get>> > > > > > buried.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to wane the>> brightness of>> > > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>* wrote:>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>>> > > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction>> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40><sohamsa%40.>> com <http://40/>>>>>> > > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place>> time>> > > sorry>> > > > > >>> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<>> > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa%>> 40. com<http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>>> >,>> > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri>> dosha is>> > > Sat>> > > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node>> > > shows Preta>> > > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does>> have>> > > severe>> > > > > > health issues.>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<>> > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa%>> 40. com<http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>>> >,>> > > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your>> > > current>> > > > > > dasha>> > > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said>> that>> > > your have>> > > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is>> having>> > > health>> > > > > > > > problems.>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects,>> > > Without>> > > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > regards,>> > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<>> > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa%>> 40. com<http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>>> >,>> > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:>> > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the>> > > native>> > > > > > based>> > > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is>> located. In>> > > my>> > > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that>> mean>> > > that I>> > > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...>> > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<>> > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa%>> 40. com<http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>>> >,>> > > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:>> > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.>> > > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless>> there is>> > > some>> > > > > > > > aupecious>> > > > > > > > > > influence.>> > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of>> the>> > > house>> > > > > > > > it's>> > > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.>> > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.>> > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel>> gkgoel1937@wrote:>> > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,>> > > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in>> > > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with>> > > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse>> results).>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results>> > > provided:>> > > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart>> > > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant>> > > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun>> ,>> > > Moon and>> > > > > > > > Mars>> > > > > > > > > > > Regards,>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL>> > > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433>> > > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR>> > > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076>> > > > > > > > > > > INDIA>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------->> > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8.>> Get>> > > it>> > > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:>> > > //downloads.>> > > > > > / \>> > > > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads.>> /<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./>>> >>>> > > >>> > > > > > in/internetexplorer />.>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------->> > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it>> NOW!<>> > > http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads.>> / in/internetexplo rer/<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>>> > > >>> > > > > > .>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > >>> > > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >>>>>>> ------------------------------> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>> .>> > Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (12) 5.1. Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction - Fitness !! Posted by: "litsol" mishra.lalit litsol Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:20 am (PDT) Pls continue Durga Mahatmyam and Vishnu Sahasranama, Lord Vishnu issymbolized as most beautiful god, particularly when he is seen asKrishna.For fitness, I also have shradha in Sri Hanuman Ji and Kartikeya(Skanda), they are two fitness liking gods in hindu mythology.Start walking and try vegetables without salt for some time, you w'dcome to enjoy natural test of vegetables and this is how one day you w'dfeel God himself is being prepared in the form of water, vegetables,cooking fire as food for you, by doing that, Your body will fix it'smetabolism process as per it's requirement not more or less then that.When we feel the there is god in our food, there is beginning of blissin life, we also begin giving our food to next person and like to enjoyhow he get's satisfied by having the food.Once I heard that - " Vishnu Vishnuave Khadasi.. " that means - " Vishnueats Vishnu " .Lalit Mishra.sohamsa , " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16 wrote:>>> Lalit Yes!!! Weight-Gain is a constant problem for me for 7YEARS - andbelieve me I'm not joking at all!! I cant possibly tell you howfrustrating this is, I'm 24 and I have been fighting this for 7 years!>> Please tell how you saw this, I really need help. Is there any deity Ishould worship for help. I have been trying to read Durga Mahatmyam forhelp. I started reading Vishnu Sahasranama from yesterday too.>> And I'm amazed at your statement regarding shifting from technical tofinance stream! I have a Masters in computer Science from the StateUniversity of New York but I have been very frustrated in this field. Ihad decided to change to Economics, and have been accepted into aMasters for Economics at University of the Philippines (where I reside),after this degree I hope to apply to London School of Economics. Onceagain how did you see this! amazing!>> Please help me regarding the weight-gain point, which Deity may Ipropitiate for help?>> Thank you!>>>> sohamsa , Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > Dear Ultraton,> >> > I don't read doshas in a chart, I read karmas (good or bad) that wehave> > carried on to this life.> >> > Are you gaining some weight quite for some time ?> >> > Pls be complete Veg, never touch alcohal and always put some moneyinto> > banks, saving money is the mantra for you.> >> > Your chart is quite a big confusing, it has equal potential for -Technical,> > Management and Finance education.> >> > Perhapse from technial education your interest is shiting to otherfields of> > education.> >> > pls revert.> >> > Have a good time there !> >> > Lalit Mishra.> >> >> >> >> > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 11:37 AM, ultraton_16 Ultraton_16@ wrote:> >> > >> > >> > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to placetime sorry> > >> > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, " ultraton_16 " > > > <Ultraton_16@> wrote:> > > >> > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri doshais Sat> > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + nodeshows Preta> > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does havesevere> > > health issues.> > > >> > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, " litsol " > > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > >> > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Yourcurrent> > > dasha> > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said thatyour have> > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is havinghealth> > > > > problems.> > > > >> > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects,Without> > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit Mishra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,> > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to thenative> > > based> > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located.In my> > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't thatmean that I> > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,Lalit> > > Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless thereis some> > > > > aupecious> > > > > > > influence.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification ofthe house> > > > > it's> > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with> > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverseresults).> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious resultsprovided:> > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart> > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun ,Moon and> > > > > Mars> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > > > > INDIA> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8.Get it> > > > > NOW!<> > >http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./\> > ><http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./>> >> > > in/internetexplorer/>.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> >> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (35) 6. Foreign Travel Duration Posted by: "kapilcanada12" kapilcanada12 kapilcanada12 Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 am (PDT) Pranaam Guruji,Can somebody predict for how long i will stay in abroad.details9.june.1980 8 am new delhi india , mithuna lagnagod bless uregardsk Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) 7a. Debilitted Planets In Houses 3,6.8 and 12 Posted by: "astro.talk" astro.talk astro.talk Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:25 am (PDT) As always, flutter of horse-feathers from quiver of Gopal.Read reply with properly placing your goggle as now you are going to turn of 75 yrs old on 13'th.Now got the point who i am - Dangerous King.And let us see who is king of this field also.// Both of them are malefic . If they are placed in Apoklim houses in debility , they will provide auspicious Argla on angular houses in which their Moolatrikona signs are placed. //Gopal, what will happen to the lady's spouse, in whose chart debilitated and weak planet would be in 9'th house.Lady will become widow. Go and search in classics above point.Now you may imagine argala of deb planet from 9'th on 7'th.// If Sun is placed in 3,6,9and 12 houses in debility , Lagna , 4H , 7H and 10th House indications will strengthen and this placement will give beneficial results in his dasa pertaining to these angular houses. //Gopal what will happen when Deb Su would be sitting in 3'rd house.Native will bear stigma of poisoning his own sibling. (Refer to classics).nalyse the argala of Deb planet from 3'th on Asc.What will happen to his relations and father. When Deb Su would be in 3'rd then in 9'th there would be Ar, native would be having very bad relations and he will always abuse his parents. (Me if also comes with Su then opposite house witnesses havoc if in opposite house there is fiery Rashi - research from classics)// In case of Saturn , the above rule will be applicable . but if Saturn is in debility inapoklim houses , this placement of Saturn in apoklim houses will generate Vipreet Rajyoga as SATURN WILL ALSO OWN 3rd,6th and 12th houses .When Saturn is in debility in 12H , no doubt it will strengthen signification of 10 house , but there will be set back to 9th house. //When Deb Sa would be in 12'th, person would be having dangerous disease and Ra may make it untraceable if it would be in 10'th..Classics clearly states that 10'th house is very instrumental in type of death. Now imagine argala of Sa from 12'th on 10'th.Here in this group somebody had posted one query about Cancer – of one lady - 2 months back, i think so, check that lady's chart, you will come to know Sa(Deb) in a2'th and its argala on 10'th.// In case of Saturn , the above rule will be applicable . but if Saturn is in debility inapoklim houses , this placement of Saturn in apoklim houses will generate Vipreet Rajyoga as SATURN WILL ALSO OWN 3rd,6th and 12th houses .When Saturn is in debility in 12H , no doubt it will strengthen signification of 10 house , but there will be set back to 9th house. //Completely absurd, Ma deb in 12'th and 6'th produces excellent surgeons but they can not have their own Hospital and can not muster courage to handle typical surgery and they always go with the team because of lack of confidence.All above points are from classics, go and search.~ Pawan Mauryasohamsa , Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:>> Dear Group Members ,> Debilitated planets are good in Dusta (3,6,8 and 12) houses , it should not be generalized.> Each placement must be judged on merits.> I will discuss the case of debility of Sun and Saturn in Apoklim houses (3,6,9,and 12)> 1. Both of them are malefic . If they are placed in Apoklim houses in debility , > they will provide auspicious Argla on angular houses in which their Moolatrikona signs> are placed.> 2. If Sun is placed in 3,6,9and 12 houses in debility , Lagna , 4H , 7H and 10th House indications> will strengthen and this placement will give beneficial results in his dasa pertaining to these> angular houses.> 3 In case of Saturn , the above rule will be applicable . but if Saturn is in debility in> apoklim houses , this placement of Saturn in apoklim houses will generate Vipreet > Rajyoga as SATURN WILL ALSO OWN 3rd,6th and 12th houses .When Saturn is in > debility in 12H , no doubt it will strengthen signification of 10 house , but there will be > set back to 9th house.> 4. In case of Saturn , the above rule will be applicable . but if Saturn is in debility in> apoklim houses , this placement of Saturn in apoklim houses will generate Vipreet > Rajyoga as SATURN WILL ALSO OWN 3rd,6th and 12th houses .When Saturn is in > debility in 12H , no doubt it will strengthen signification of 10 house , but there will be > set back to 9th house.> In this manner the effects of each planet when placed in Trik house in debility , > should be accessed , instead of generalizing the affect.> Best regards,> > > > G.K.GOEL> Ph: 09350311433> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> NEW DELHI-110 076> INDIA> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2) 8a. Sania Mirza/Ayesha Siddiqui & Shoaib Malik marriages........ Posted by: "Ashish" bondmerama bondmerama Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 pm (PDT) Dear Members,Namsakar.The below news of marriage of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza,needs astrological analysis.The birth details of Ayesha Siddiqui,date of birth 6th October 1973,was shown on divorce ceritificate on news channel.The time of births are purely speculative.-------------Shoaib MalikDate of Birth: 01 feb 1982.Time of birth.: 6:00 am,Place of birth:Sialkot------------------------Ayesha SiddiquiDate of Birth: 06 October 1973Time of birth.: 20:00 pm,Place of birth:unknown(Pakistan).-----------------------Sania MirzaDate of Birth: 15 Novemeber 1986Time of birth.: 8:00 am,Place of birth:Hyderabad.-------------------------Q)Will the marriage of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza last,in both cases UL lords are in curse of Mars and Saturn together.May be this is the reason of conflicted marriage!.The combination of Mars and Shani,is seen in many sportperson charts.How good does it holds for married life.-------------------------Best RegardsAshish. Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2) 8b. Re: Sania Mirza/Ayesha Siddiqui & Shoaib Malik marriages........ Posted by: "Mohit" mohitvirmani33 mohitvirmani33 Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:11 am (PDT) Hello Ashish,Well I have got Sania Mirza Birth detail r 15 Nov 1986 Time is 14.30.00. Can i Ask u from which sources have u got these details. Thank u Mohitsohamsa , " Ashish " <bondmerama wrote:>> Dear Members,> Namsakar.> The below news of marriage of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza,needs astrological analysis.> The birth details of Ayesha Siddiqui,date of birth 6th October 1973,was shown on divorce ceritificate on news channel.> The time of births are purely speculative.> -------------> Shoaib Malik> Date of Birth: 01 feb 1982.> Time of birth.: 6:00 am,> Place of birth:Sialkot> ------------------------> Ayesha Siddiqui> Date of Birth: 06 October 1973> Time of birth.: 20:00 pm,> Place of birth:unknown(Pakistan).> -----------------------> Sania Mirza> Date of Birth: 15 Novemeber 1986> Time of birth.: 8:00 am,> Place of birth:Hyderabad.> -------------------------> Q)Will the marriage of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza last,in both cases UL lords are in curse of Mars and Saturn together.May be this is the reason of conflicted marriage!.> The combination of Mars and Shani,is seen in many sportperson charts.> How good does it holds for married life.> -------------------------> Best Regards> Ashish.> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2) 9a. Re: LL in 10th from AL Posted by: "Mohit" mohitvirmani33 mohitvirmani33 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:28 pm (PDT) Namesta Respected Sarajit ji,'Saturn in the 10th from AL create many hindrances and obstacles for Career' Well sir wanted to ask u tht if Saturn is place in 10th House from AL wit 11 th lord will still hindrances. Sir wanted to ask u from which House Direction is see, Well sir my birth details r 23.07.1975 to see it in Details. Thank u so mch sir. Mohit sohamsa , " Sarajit Poddar " <sarajit.poddar wrote:>> Jaya Jagannath> > Dear Sunil,> > > > Saturn in the 10th from AL create many hindrances and obstacles for Career> and other activities. However, Saturn's placement in the 7th house gives him> digbala and will help you in realising your ideals (lagna lord's digbala)> and will also help in fulfilling your desires (digbala in Kama Trikona).> However, that will come after much toil and perseverance (Saturn's nature).> Saturn is however would favour more spiritual success over material success> (due to placement in the 10th from AL). Saturn must be in 7th from AL to> indicate lucky direction for you. However, since Saturn is primarily causing> obstacles being placed in the 10th from AL, Saturn's direction will> materialise it.> > > > Rahu is marana karaka sthana in the 9th house and its antar in Saturn was> perfect to give you the negative effect of Saturn mentioned above. Saturn is> currently also transiting on Natal Rahu and the 8th from Moon, thus having> Kantaka. I suggest you start doing the Chamaka Prasna, 3rd Anuvaka> immediately to protect yourself from the pangs of Saturn. Also wear a yellow> sapphire to counter the evil effect of Rahu in the 9th house. Your Jupiter> is well placed in the 5th house and will help protect the lagna by its> benign sight on the lagna.> > > > Best wishes,> > Sarajit> > <sarajit.poddar sarajit.poddar > <http://varahamihira.blogspot.com/> http://varahamihira.blogspot.com> > > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Sunilkumar Biradar> Sunday, 4 April, 2010 6:27 PM> sohamsa > RE: [soHamsa] LL in 10th from AL> > > > > > > > Dear Sarajitji,> Namasthe,> > > > Error! Filename not> specified. Error! Filename not specified.> > Wonderful explanations.Thanks a lot.> > Meanwhile Saturn is my LL and is in 10th from AL (AL in Libra 10th house for> Makara Lagna) and at present I am under Saturn Vimshottari dasa.Saturn is in> digbal so west is lucky direction for me.> > And Both Mercury and Sun are lord of Dusthana also,Sun is lord of 8th in 6th> and Mercury is lord of 6th and 9th is in 6th combusted (For Makara Lagna).> > At present I am under Saturn/Rahu till July 2010.I went to Dubai in Rahu AD> (Rahu in 9th) suffered like anything occurred huge losses,lost job came back> to India.> > For more details > > My Date of Birth:-05th July 1977> My Place of Birth:-Miraj,Maharashtra,India (Latitude : 16:50:00> North,Longitude: 74:38:00 East)> Time of Birth:- 20:23pm> > With Best Regards> > Sunil> > > > >_____ > > sohamsa > sarajit.poddar Sun, 4 Apr 2010 16:59:17 +0800> Re: [soHamsa] LL in 10th from AL> > > > > > Jaya Jagannath> > Dear Sunil,> > > > Planets in digbala shows the direction which will be favorable to the> native. From AL it gives improvement in career and material world in broader> sense. Follow the direction of that planet.> > > > Planets in the 11th from AL are more potent to give financial benefits. If> no planets are present, then only consider the lord. Placement of the 10th> lord in the 9th from AL will cause increase in finances as any planets in> the 9th from AL protects and enhances the AL and this can tranlate to both> good career or finances. Sun and Mercury in the 9th from AL will surely give> benefits, being 11th and 12th lord, they can also mean friends and foreign> land. Check out the dasa and antardasa in a favourable dasa and you can> pin-point the time.> > > > Best Wishes> > Sarajit> > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Sunilkumar Biradar> <biradar.s.sunilkumar wrote:> > > > > Dear Gurujans,> Namasthe,> > > If LL is in 10th from AL with digbal in Rasi chart than what it indicates?If> Sun is 11th Lord from AL and placed in 9th from AL with swagruhi Mercury in> Rasi chart (Mercury also 12th lord from AL) than what is the source of> income?> > > Regards> > Sunil> > > >_____ > > Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.> <https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969> > > > > > -- > Best Wishes> Sarajit Poddar> > > >_____ > > Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign> <https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969> up now.> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (14) 9b. Re: LL in 10th from AL Posted by: "Mohit" mohitvirmani33 mohitvirmani33 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:37 pm (PDT) Namesta Respected Sarajit ji,> > 'Saturn in the 10th from AL create many hindrances and obstacles for Career' Well sir wanted to ask u tht if Saturn is place in 10th House from AL wit 11 th lord will still hindrances. Sir wanted to ask u from which House Direction is see, Well sir my birth details r 23.07.1975 Time is 20.30 n Place is Delhi to see it in Details. Thank u so much sir. Mohit sohamsa , " Mohit " <mohitvirmani33 wrote:>> Namesta Respected Sarajit ji,> > 'Saturn in the 10th from AL create many hindrances and obstacles for Career' Well sir wanted to ask u tht if Saturn is place in 10th House from AL wit 11 th lord will still hindrances. Sir wanted to ask u from which House Direction is see, Well sir my birth details r 23.07.1975 to see it in Details. Thank u so mch sir. Mohit > > > sohamsa , " Sarajit Poddar " <sarajit.poddar@> wrote:> >> > Jaya Jagannath> > > > Dear Sunil,> > > > > > > > Saturn in the 10th from AL create many hindrances and obstacles for Career> > and other activities. However, Saturn's placement in the 7th house gives him> > digbala and will help you in realising your ideals (lagna lord's digbala)> > and will also help in fulfilling your desires (digbala in Kama Trikona).> > However, that will come after much toil and perseverance (Saturn's nature).> > Saturn is however would favour more spiritual success over material success> > (due to placement in the 10th from AL). Saturn must be in 7th from AL to> > indicate lucky direction for you. However, since Saturn is primarily causing> > obstacles being placed in the 10th from AL, Saturn's direction will> > materialise it.> > > > > > > > Rahu is marana karaka sthana in the 9th house and its antar in Saturn was> > perfect to give you the negative effect of Saturn mentioned above. Saturn is> > currently also transiting on Natal Rahu and the 8th from Moon, thus having> > Kantaka. I suggest you start doing the Chamaka Prasna, 3rd Anuvaka> > immediately to protect yourself from the pangs of Saturn. Also wear a yellow> > sapphire to counter the evil effect of Rahu in the 9th house. Your Jupiter> > is well placed in the 5th house and will help protect the lagna by its> > benign sight on the lagna.> > > > > > > > Best wishes,> > > > Sarajit> > > > <sarajit.poddar@> sarajit.poddar@> > > > <http://varahamihira.blogspot.com/> http://varahamihira.blogspot.com> > > > > > > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> > Sunilkumar Biradar> > Sunday, 4 April, 2010 6:27 PM> > sohamsa > > RE: [soHamsa] LL in 10th from AL> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sarajitji,> > Namasthe,> > > > > > > > Error! Filename not> > specified. Error! Filename not specified.> > > > Wonderful explanations.Thanks a lot.> > > > Meanwhile Saturn is my LL and is in 10th from AL (AL in Libra 10th house for> > Makara Lagna) and at present I am under Saturn Vimshottari dasa.Saturn is in> > digbal so west is lucky direction for me.> > > > And Both Mercury and Sun are lord of Dusthana also,Sun is lord of 8th in 6th> > and Mercury is lord of 6th and 9th is in 6th combusted (For Makara Lagna).> > > > At present I am under Saturn/Rahu till July 2010.I went to Dubai in Rahu AD> > (Rahu in 9th) suffered like anything occurred huge losses,lost job came back> > to India.> > > > For more details > > > > My Date of Birth:-05th July 1977> > My Place of Birth:-Miraj,Maharashtra,India (Latitude : 16:50:00> > North,Longitude: 74:38:00 East)> > Time of Birth:- 20:23pm> > > > With Best Regards> > > > Sunil> > > > > > > > > >_____ > > > > sohamsa > > sarajit.poddar@> > Sun, 4 Apr 2010 16:59:17 +0800> > Re: [soHamsa] LL in 10th from AL> > > > > > > > > > > > Jaya Jagannath> > > > Dear Sunil,> > > > > > > > Planets in digbala shows the direction which will be favorable to the> > native. From AL it gives improvement in career and material world in broader> > sense. Follow the direction of that planet.> > > > > > > > Planets in the 11th from AL are more potent to give financial benefits. If> > no planets are present, then only consider the lord. Placement of the 10th> > lord in the 9th from AL will cause increase in finances as any planets in> > the 9th from AL protects and enhances the AL and this can tranlate to both> > good career or finances. Sun and Mercury in the 9th from AL will surely give> > benefits, being 11th and 12th lord, they can also mean friends and foreign> > land. Check out the dasa and antardasa in a favourable dasa and you can> > pin-point the time.> > > > > > > > Best Wishes> > > > Sarajit> > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Sunilkumar Biradar> > <biradar.s.sunilkumar@> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > Dear Gurujans,> > Namasthe,> > > > > > If LL is in 10th from AL with digbal in Rasi chart than what it indicates?If> > Sun is 11th Lord from AL and placed in 9th from AL with swagruhi Mercury in> > Rasi chart (Mercury also 12th lord from AL) than what is the source of> > income?> > > > > > Regards> > > > Sunil> > > > > > > >_____ > > > > Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.> > <https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969> > > > > > > > > > > -- > > Best Wishes> > Sarajit Poddar> > > > > > > >_____ > > > > Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign> > <https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969> up now.> >> Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (14) Recent Activity 3 New MembersVisit Your Group Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice more. New web site? Drive traffic now. Get your business on search. Y! Messenger All together now Host a free online conference on IM. Need to Reply?Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic |Visit Your Group on the Web Messages | Photos | Database | Calendar ~ Agni Purana: The higest atonement for all sins is the Savitur Gayatri ~tat savitur varenyam, bhargo devasya dhimahi. dhiyo yo nah prachodayaat. RV 1.62.10 MARKETPLACEDo More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more. Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you. Hobbies Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests. Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use |Un