IndiaDivine.org

Saturn and Ketu conjunction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Lalit ji,

Sadar Pranam!

Thank you for responding, and I'm sorry for replying late! Actually ur question of my schooling and graduation sent me into flash back which is

some what not very pleasant! I changed/was made to change schools many times...still since I studied 6th to 9th in Nazareth Academy, Gaya, I must say that only uptill then(mid of 1996) any organised institution of

learning had any role in my making! Since then I only appeared for annual exams and got my 10th, I.Sc.(Physics-Maths) and Graduation(Geography Hons.) all from Gaya...though I spent most of my time in Patna... In between I came to Delhi twice only to return back for various reasons...In Class 11th I had joined D.A.V in Delhi in Commerce stream but was called back and made to study Maths-Physics, and

once I had joined D.U. in Geography Hons. Program but left it and returned back making a blunder!

As for M.B.A., few years back I was selected in few descent insitutes but I chose not to take admission as I thought that Corporate is not my forte. Then I joined Campus Law Centre for L.L.B. , but I was ony preparing for Civil Services with Law as optional. I realised I couldn't

rely on Law in U.P.S.C. and an emotional crisis in 2007 threw me completely off board. I left Law and for 1-2 years, I spent most of my time in temples. Now I'm again preparing with Psychology and Philosophy.

You asked me to join L.L.B. or M.B.A. Thanks for it, but I can't do that now....if I don't get into Services, Central or State, I'll prefer to join Social Service. And if that too doesn't materialise, I'll leave this country for ever.

The age limit at present is 30 years. I get a leverage of two more years

due to some alteration in DoB in 10th Certificate.

As for the timing of the exam, my real attempt when I should be expecting result will be next year i.e. 2011. If I don't make it, I'll go for 2012. That's all... The exam is conducted in three phases spreading across the year. So if transits have to decide my fate, they need to be in my favour thrice in either 2011-2012 or 2012-2013 period:

May: Prelims

October-November: Mains

April-May: Interview and final result

October:Joining

Thanking you...

Your sincerely,

Kunal. sohamsa , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Dear Utkarsh,> > The change that UPSC is inducting in Civil Services Examinations looks> better, curretly most IAS officers lack analytical, decision making and> management skills, hoping changes will be introduced in their training> as well.> > In my time, there was an age bar of 28 yrs for aspirants of Civil> Services Examinations, what's current age bar ? Answer about your query> for Civil Services to you depends on transit at the time of examination,> Pls clarify.> > Can you also tell about your's schooling and graduation, If possible,> pls join some cource like LLB or MBA.> > I see some aptitude for life science - biology, herbs, plants ayurveda> etc also in your's horoscope but because you undergone Saturn Dasha, I> am skeptical to say that you are a life science student, Jup - Sat tend> to study Maths but Merc's influence can lead to Commerce.> > You are blessed by God with a good horoscope to grow as a successful> practical person with noticeable leadership and wide connectivity to> influentials of public life.> > > > > > > > sohamsa , "Utkarsh" utkarsh_vaggbhav@ wrote:> >> > Respected Lalit ji,> > Sadar Pranam!> >> > I read some of your posts and was amazed by your astrological> insights!> > Especially, the way you confidently and honestly go about your> comments> > and predictions without taking resort of any "playing safe kind of> > diplomacy" is really heart warming and very much in lines of the> > astrologers of past, we read stories of! I also found that you were> once> > a Civil Services aspirant too(with History optional).> >> > Sir, I too am preparing for Civil Services however often lacked hard> > work and perseverance! Of late, I have started to get the feel of this> > exam and feel little comfortable with my optionals Philosophy and> > Psychology. Earlier I changed my subjects many times... However, from> > next year i.e. 2011 onwards, P.T.'s pattern is going to be completely> > changed. Now, P.T. won't have the optional paper nad shall consist of> > two papers, one of G.S. and the other "Civil Services Aptitude> > Test,CSAT"> >> > In case, you're interested to know the new pattern, I'm copying here> the> > exact words:> >> > The compulsory paper other than General-Studies, will test "aptitude> > for civil services". It means testing the ability of decision making> > without compromising with moral and ethical values. Therefore it is> > ability of value based decision making instead of taking just facts> > based decision. It will reflect the candidates ability to analyze than> > ability to memorize.> >> > More clearly, it will be the test to sideline bookish candidates. The> > decision making ability or ability to analyze may be mostly judged> from> > the topics of Public Administration. The moral and ethical aspects, of> > decision making may be judged from psychological parts like> Motivation,> > Conflict-management, Administrative behavior, Human behavior,> Psychology> > of individual as well as Social-psychology to understand crowd> behavior,> > Management by objectives and so on.> >> >> >> > The second objective paper may clubbed form of Pulic Administration,> > Psychology, Sociology, different economic situation, geographical> > conditions and technologies needed in the areas of security,> > intelligence, law and order, Revenue in regulating and controlling> > administration. It is to ensure result oriented civil servants rather> > than efforts oriented. The profile of this paper, as hinted by the> UPSC,> > will be a very good blend of Public Administration, Psychology,> > Sociology, Information and Communication Technology, Economy,> > International deals and Diplomacy.> > Although I have been blessed by Gurujans in the past, including Guruji> > himself, but when I see treasures like you, I start hoping for more> > blessings... Could you bless me with your insights, astrological and> > experiential..!?! Some of the asrologers(not from this forum) asked me> > to not dream for Civil Services and the best I can hope for is State> > PCS. I don't much like State PCS but should I really think seriously> > about it?> >> > One point I should bring to your notice that My Yogi planet is Jupiter> > and Saha Yogi is Venus while Ava Yogi is Sun! JHora gives a wrong> > calculation and I was corrected by Sri Ramdas ji on this matter!> > Also, with such bad Mercury, can I myself hope to become astrologer in> > future?> >> > DoB: 8th May 1981> > Time: 8:06 p.m.> > Place: Patna(Bihar)> >> > Your sincerely,> > Kunal.> >> >> > sohamsa , "Utkarsh" utkarsh_vaggbhav@ wrote:> > >> > > Respected Sarajit ji,> > > Sadar Pranam!> > >> > > Could you please analyse my MERCURY taking into consideration that:> > > 1) It is GK.> > > 2)It is debilitated in Navamsha and Dashamsha.> > > 3)It is 10th of 10th in Rashi and 10th lord in D9 & D10.> > > 4)It is under strong influence of Mars in D10.> > > 4)It is associated with Dharma Devata in Rashi Chart.> > >> > > Since it is associated with Dharma Devata i.e. Lakshmi, I concluded> > that> > > worshipping Her is vital for a descent life...However, I wish to> know> > > how does this Mercury effect various facets of life including> Career,> > > Relationship and Health. Also I want to study Astrology in future,> but> > > I'm not sure due to such bad Mercury, as perhaps Astrologers must> have> > a> > > very good Mercury, among other things. Is my apprehension justified?> > >> > > Secondly, I was born on Shashthi and Friday, both ruled by Shukra,> so> > > some sort of Tatva Conflict is there. Please educate me on that!> What> > do> > > I need to do to overcome this? I worship Lakshmi. What specifically> I> > > need to do?> > >> > > DoB: 8th May 1981> > > Time: 8:06 p.m.> > > Place: Patna(Bihar)> > >> > > Your sincerely,> > > Kunal.> > >> > >> > >> > sohamsa , "ultraton_16" Ultraton_16@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Lalit Yes!!! Weight-Gain is a constant problem for me for 7YEARS -> and> > believe me I'm not joking at all!! I cant possibly tell you how> > frustrating this is, I'm 24 and I have been fighting this for 7 years!> > >> > > Please tell how you saw this, I really need help. Is there any deity> I> > should worship for help. I have been trying to read Durga Mahatmyam> for> > help. I started reading Vishnu Sahasranama from yesterday too.> > >> > > And I'm amazed at your statement regarding shifting from technical> to> > finance stream! I have a Masters in computer Science from the State> > University of New York but I have been very frustrated in this field.> I> > had decided to change to Economics, and have been accepted into a> > Masters for Economics at University of the Philippines (where I> reside),> > after this degree I hope to apply to London School of Economics. Once> > again how did you see this! amazing!> > >> > > Please help me regarding the weight-gain point, which Deity may I> > propitiate for help?> > >> > > Thank you!> > >> > >> > >> > > sohamsa , Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > >> > > > I don't read doshas in a chart, I read karmas (good or bad) that> we> > have> > > > carried on to this life.> > > >> > > > Are you gaining some weight quite for some time ?> > > >> > > > Pls be complete Veg, never touch alcohal and always put some money> > into> > > > banks, saving money is the mantra for you.> > > >> > > > Your chart is quite a big confusing, it has equal potential for -> > Technical,> > > > Management and Finance education.> > > >> > > > Perhapse from technial education your interest is shiting to other> > fields of> > > > education.> > > >> > > > pls revert.> > > >> > > > Have a good time there !> > > >> > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 11:37 AM, ultraton_16 Ultraton_16@ wrote:> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place> > time sorry> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,> > "ultraton_16"> > > > > <Ultraton_16@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri> dosha> > is Sat> > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node> > shows Preta> > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does> have> > severe> > > > > health issues.> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,> > "litsol"> > > > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your> > current> > > > > dasha> > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said> that> > your have> > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is> having> > health> > > > > > > problems.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects,> > Without> > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > Lalit Mishra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,> > > > > "ultraton_16" <Ultraton_16@> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the> > native> > > > > based> > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is> located.> > In my> > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that> > mean that I> > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > sohamsa > <sohamsa%40>,> > Lalit> > > > > Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless> there> > is some> > > > > > > aupecious> > > > > > > > > influence.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of> > the house> > > > > > > it's> > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@> > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with> > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse> > results).> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results> > provided:> > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart> > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun> ,> > Moon and> > > > > > > Mars> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > > > > > > INDIA> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8.> > Get it> > > > > > > NOW!<> > > > >> > http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./\> > > > >> > <http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./>>> >> > > > > in/internetexplorer/>.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Divine Gospels of Rafal Gendarz just a brilliant try of Red-herring!

I can understand why you are seething out of angerness, Crackpot(Kulhaad) : #

sohamsa/message/22249

Dont flaunt and brandish BPHS slokas and also let me not perform the curry

combing of myself as i desist it but anyway - i have read 10 times Jaimini sutra

so i know, what things how to apply and how much to apply. Apart of BPHS i have

read 13-14 classics thoroughly, I posses rare 60-70 classics (only) in my

library.

Let me call 'spade a spade, a niggard a niggard':

Argala can not be applied on D charts except at some instances in D-9 and same

applies to Karkamsha and Lagnamsha. So only those concepts should be earmarked

for the pada and Karamsha and Lagnamsha which are explained and verified in

Jaimini Sutra - specifically and especially. So one should not poke dirty nose

every where. Is'nt it.

I know above drafted para is like `Pearls before swine' and it will not change

the trend of `Harnessing Horse after the cart'.

So nitty-gritty is just to apply how much is explained in classics, it should

not be over-used. So students of Sanjayji should only use what his Guru tells

because

of his so nice Jupiter. I am really impressed with his caliber!

BTW on personal mails why you beseech that you charge very less in comparison to

your Guru Sanjay Rath and Visti Larsen it is bad, always have control over

unruly and unbridled Ra of lagan. It contaminates the thing which goes in trine

of it and creates fear because of wrong-doing in past. Only Third house lord

with Su, sometimes with AK is way out but it is debilitated. How sad !

Let me nail the color on the mast - from where Ant will get help !

Unbridled and Unruly ---------- Rafal, oh sorry Ra …

Quivering smiley :-}}

Good bye !

Have fun...

~ Pawan Maurya

sohamsa , Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

>

> *klim krishna klim*

> Dear Pawan

>

>

> > > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or

> > > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing

> bad name

> > > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.

>

> BPHS 30.37 refers to 6th from Arudhapada. Chapter 33 deals with

> positions of grahas from Karakaamsa so its strict classics dictum.

>

> On this forum we respect and represent the tradition of Sri Jagannath

> Center which is fully supporting and following classics. Whats more, the

> tradition gives us deeper understanding

> and commentary to the ślokas of the classics as that is the meaning of

> the Guru and Parampara in Jyotiśa. You may choose another school of

> thougth and interpretation, as we don't force

> anyone to follow. These rules given by tradition are based on the solid

> logic and can be tested on the charts. Those who adore holistic view on

> Jyotiśa, respect for tradition, view that the classics are not clashing

> each other, but matching perfectly (the symptom of satva guna); those

> who adore solid basis standing under all the rules, the balance between

> research and following the elders and the spirituality associated and

> supporting Jyotisha (treated as highest Vedanga) will surely be

> attracted to this school.

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> Vedic Astrologer of SJC

> http://rohinaa.com/

> /rgendarz/

>

> Krishnamurthy Seetharama pisze:

> >

> >

> > I have sincerely give the facts as on date. I can't help it if it

> > does not fit in your scheme of things. And, as a result you think that

> > I am making up a story. Sorry for your disappointment. Imagination can

> > not change facts on ground. Truth remains truth even if anyone agrees

> > or disagrees.

> >

> >

> > Bye Bye

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> >

> > On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Sunil Bhattacharjya

> > <sunilbhattacharjya

> > <sunilbhattacharjya> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Krishnamurthy,

> >

> > Don’t look at the gifted horse in mouth by squint eyes.

> >

> > Maliciously this man made the story; Mr Pawan guessed that his

> > child could have some mental issues in issues. But see he

> > advertently said that child's age is 3+ means person can just tell

> > that yes child is not retarded as he fudged that daughter is 3 +

> > so it is properly diagnosed that no it is not like and he added

> > one comment that ‘daughter is kicking’ .

> >

> > Raise your paint, raise your image man.

> >

> > http://in.linkedin.com/pub/krishnamurthy-seetharama/0/658/19

> > <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/krishnamurthy-seetharama/0/658/19>

> >

> > Kindly match his photo with the pic placed by him at Mrs Wendy's

> > group in file section.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> >

> > --- On *Sun, 11/4/10, Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> > /<kmurthys58 <kmurthys58>/* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58

> > <kmurthys58>

> > Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

> > sohamsa <sohamsa >

> > Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 3:47 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > :-)

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> >

> > On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM, sunilbhattacharjya@

> > rocketmail. com

> >

<http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=sunilbhattacharjya

> > <sunilbhattacharjya@ rocketmail. com

> >

<http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=sunilbhattacharjya>

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> > Mr Seetharamji,

> >

> > Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.

> >

> > Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show

> > that native should be psycho.

> >

> > I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was

> > amazed, you are Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of

> > the man you are, you are vomiting over his filth,

> > shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves

> > with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and

> > concur with Aryan invasion theory. And you are reading

> > Vaidik Classics.

> >

> > This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming

> > around here with your bushy-tail.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com

> >

<http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,

> > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Pawan ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the

> > details about the

> > > native:

> > >

> > > 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health

> > condition is

> > > reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs.

> > However, her maternal

> > > grand mother passed away at the age of 60.

> > > 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother

> > and not by

> > > step-mother

> > > 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter.

> > The kid is quite

> > > normal and very active and naughty

> > > 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now

> > >

> > > I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good

> > as it can harm the

> > > dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?

> > >

> > > I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu

> > combo in this chart.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > >

> > > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk@

> > ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Mr Seetharamji,

> > > >

> > > > I am posting some points.

> > > >

> > > > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand

> > about the points

> > > > which I will brief over here in this mail.

> > > >

> > > > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.

> > > >

> > > > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother,

> > longevity-wise?

> > > >

> > > > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over

> > Mo; Me - afflicted

> > > > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?

> > > >

> > > > From following points, you will get the point what i

> > want to dig-up :

> > > >

> > > > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro

> > then person used to

> > > > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be

> > Mentally retarded.

> > > >

> > > > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house,

> > but curse from 6'th

> > > > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider

> > the point of Transit,

> > > > and Ju VMD †" Karaka of Children - is running so native

> > should remain

> > > > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if

> > he get married and have

> > > > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.

> > > >

> > > > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very

> > correct - this point

> > > > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is

> > having above problem

> > > > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200

> > percent sure that it will

> > > > be correct. Give a try !

> > > >

> > > > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's

> > mother and it is 9'th to

> > > > 9'th so just want to track down the status of

> > Paternal-Grand- Mother. I think

> > > > natives father would have been brought up by step mom.

> > > >

> > > > Some more points about this chart :

> > > >

> > > > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same

> > house or get intimacy

> > > > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces

> > some problem on the

> > > > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is

> > also reaching to 5'th so

> > > > it is again fuelling the problem.

> > > >

> > > > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in

> > 6,th and Ma is

> > > > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot

> > somebody down in arguments;

> > > > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc

> > lord is giving aspect

> > > > from 9'th to 6'th.

> > > >

> > > > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native

> > jumps in the war and

> > > > can devastate enemy camp.

> > > >

> > > > ~Pawan Maurya

> > > >

> > > > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or

> > 7'th from AL or

> > > > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing

> > and bringing bad name

> > > > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa@ .com

> >

<http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>

> > <sohamsa%40. com <http://40/>>,

> > " astro.talk "

> >

> > > > <astro.talk@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Hello Mr Seetharam,

> > > > > Namaste!

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry for late reply.

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about

> > whom you are

> > > > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in

> > expressing views on forum.

> > > > >

> > > > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I

> > will write later.

> > > > >

> > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com

> >

> > <sohamsa%40. com <http://40/>>,

> >

> > > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Pawan,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do

> > you think it will

> > > > affect

> > > > > > the native or the father? This person is a close

> > relative of mine.

> > > > Hence, I

> > > > > > am keen to know about it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > July 15, 1985

> > > > > > 22:00 hrs

> > > > > > Bangalore.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Krishna

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk

> > <astro.talk@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri

> > dosha get cancelled

> > > > out:

> > > > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on

> > many charts, ppl who

> > > > used to

> > > > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve

> > facilitates way out from

> > > > > > > pitri-dosha.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house

> > fruitless: Classics

> > > > say

> > > > > > > the same.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good

> > condition and if that

> > > > planet,

> > > > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is

> > either Ve or Ju, creates

> > > > one

> > > > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga †" endow the position of

> > Monarch . Sometimes this

> > > > Yoga

> > > > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed

> > yoga in your

> > > > horoscope, so

> > > > > > > way out for this is to be careful during

> > transits and VMD.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to

> > pitri dosha will get

> > > > > > > buried.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to

> > wane the brightness of

> > > > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>*

> > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>

> > > > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

> >

> > <sohamsa%40. com <http://40/>>

> >

> > > > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India.

> > forgot to place time

> > > > sorry

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose?

> > to=sohamsa% 40. com

> >

<http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>>,

> > > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I

> > think Pitri dosha is

> > > > Sat

> > > > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa,

> > and Mars + node

> > > > shows Preta

> > > > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit,

> > my father does have

> > > > severe

> > > > > > > health issues.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > to=sohamsa% 40. com

> >

> > > > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the

> > details - Your

> > > > current

> > > > > > > dasha

> > > > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It

> > can be said that

> > > > your have

> > > > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and

> > might be he is having

> > > > health

> > > > > > > > > problems.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's

> > placement and aspects,

> > > > Without

> > > > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > to=sohamsa% 40. com

> >

> > > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding

> > obstructions to the

> > > > native

> > > > > > > based

> > > > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the

> > combination is located. In

> > > > my

> > > > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in

> > Libra, doesn't that mean

> > > > that I

> > > > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > to=sohamsa% 40. com

> >

> > > > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts

> > longevity.

> > > > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as

> > cruel unless there is

> > > > some

> > > > > > > > > aupecious

> > > > > > > > > > > influence.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other

> > signification of the

> > > > house

> > > > > > > > > it's

> > > > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal

> > Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic

> > particularly in

> > > > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no

> > third planet with

> > > > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will

> > give adverse results).

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give

> > auspicious results

> > > > provided:

> > > > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart

> > > > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant

> > > > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not

> > be in 4H - Sun ,

> > > > Moon and

> > > > > > > > > Mars

> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL

> > > > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433

> > > > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> > > > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076

> > > > > > > > > > > > INDIA

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New

> > Optimized IE8. Get

> > > > it

> > > > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. <http://in.rd./>

> > / <http:///> tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

> > > > //downloads.

> > > > > > > / <http:///> \

> > > > > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_

> > new/*http: //downloads. /

> >

<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./>>>

> > > > >

> > > > > > > in/internetexplorer />.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New

> > Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<

> > > > http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

> > //downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >

<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./in/internete\

xplorer/>

> > > > >

> > > > > > > .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

> >

<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./in/internete\

xplorer/>.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Pawanji

Could you guide me . No one seems to replying to my query

Rgds

Rajesh

sohamsa , " rajesh " <rajesh1135 wrote:

>

> Dear Lalitji

>

> Pl advise me on sa-ke is in 9 th house. Do i have pitra dosha will it affect

me alot , which aspect career , finance , famli life

>

> Rajesh Singh

> 11 th march 1974

> 22:29 New delhi

>

> what remdies to follow for the same. with Vimshotri Sa-ke i am bit confused

How can

> Rgds

> Rajesh

>

Guest guest

Jataka Parijata is also in your tradition.

Go and read chapter 13 specifically Shloka 75 and 76.

See who is authority of what...

sohamsa , Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor wrote:

>

> Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Mr Pawan,

> Mind your language................Who gave you the authority to comment on the

charges of readings for anyone. Shut your mouth. I mean it this time.

>

> Respected Sanjay guruji and Visti guruji,

> I request you once again to please MOVE those persons out who don't have

respect for tradition. For me, its very much impossible to hear words against my

Gurus. May be others can be able to do it.

> Rgds

>

> Rajat Kapoor

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> astro.talk <astro.talk

> sohamsa

> Mon, 12 April, 2010 5:17:33 PM

> [soHamsa] Saturn and Ketu conjunction

>

>

> Divine Gospels of Rafal Gendarz just a brilliant try of Red-herring!

>

> I can understand why you are seething out of angerness, Crackpot(Kulhaad) : #

>

> http://groups. / group/sohamsa/ message/22249

>

> Dont flaunt and brandish BPHS slokas and also let me not perform the curry

combing of myself as i desist it but anyway - i have read 10 times Jaimini sutra

library.

>

> Let me call 'spade a spade, a niggard a niggard':

> Argala can not be applied on D charts except at some instances in D-9 and same

applies to Karkamsha and Lagnamsha. So only those concepts should be earmarked

for the pada and Karamsha and Lagnamsha which are explained and verified in

Jaimini Sutra - specifically and especially. So one should not poke dirty nose

every where. Is'nt it.

>

> I know above drafted para is like `Pearls before swine' and it will not change

the trend of `Harnessing Horse after the cart'.

>

> So nitty-gritty is just to apply how much is explained in classics, it should

not be over-used. So students of Sanjayji should only use what his Guru tells

because

> of his so nice Jupiter. I am really impressed with his caliber!

>

> BTW on personal mails why you beseech that you charge very less in comparison

to your Guru Sanjay Rath and Visti Larsen it is bad, always have control over

unruly and unbridled Ra of lagan. It contaminates the thing which goes in trine

of it and creates fear because of wrong-doing in past. Only Third house lord

with Su, sometimes with AK is way out but it is debilitated. How sad !

>

> Let me nail the color on the mast - from where Ant will get help !

>

> Unbridled and Unruly ---------- Rafal, oh sorry Ra …

>

> Quivering smiley :-}}

>

> Good bye !

>

> Have fun...

>

> ~ Pawan Maurya

>

> sohamsa@ .com, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > *klim krishna klim*

> > Dear Pawan

> >

> >

> > > > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or

> > > > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing

> > bad name

> > > > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.

> >

> > BPHS 30.37 refers to 6th from Arudhapada. Chapter 33 deals with

> > positions of grahas from Karakaamsa so its strict classics dictum.

> >

> > On this forum we respect and represent the tradition of Sri Jagannath

> > Center which is fully supporting and following classics. Whats more, the

> > tradition gives us deeper understanding

> > and commentary to the ślokas of the classics as that is the meaning of

> > the Guru and Parampara in Jyotiśa. You may choose another school of

> > thougth and interpretation, as we don't force

> > anyone to follow. These rules given by tradition are based on the solid

> > logic and can be tested on the charts. Those who adore holistic view on

> > Jyotiśa, respect for tradition, view that the classics are not clashing

> > each other, but matching perfectly (the symptom of satva guna); those

> > who adore solid basis standing under all the rules, the balance between

> > research and following the elders and the spirituality associated and

> > supporting Jyotisha (treated as highest Vedanga) will surely be

> > attracted to this school.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Rafal Gendarz

> > Vedic Astrologer of SJC

> > http://rohinaa. com/

> > /rgendarz@ ./

> >

> > Krishnamurthy Seetharama pisze:

> > >

> > >

> > > I have sincerely give the facts as on date. I can't help it if it

> > > does not fit in your scheme of things. And, as a result you think that

> > > I am making up a story. Sorry for your disappointment. Imagination can

> > > not change facts on ground. Truth remains truth even if anyone agrees

> > > or disagrees.

> > >

> > >

> > > Bye Bye

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > >

> > > On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Sunil Bhattacharjya

> > > <sunilbhattacharjya

> > > <sunilbhatta charjya@ ..>> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Krishnamurthy,

> > >

> > > Don’t look at the gifted horse in mouth by squint eyes.

> > >

> > > Maliciously this man made the story; Mr Pawan guessed that his

> > > child could have some mental issues in issues. But see he

> > > advertently said that child's age is 3+ means person can just tell

> > > that yes child is not retarded as he fudged that daughter is 3 +

> > > so it is properly diagnosed that no it is not like and he added

> > > one comment that ‘daughter is kicking’ .

> > >

> > > Raise your paint, raise your image man.

> > >

> > > http://in.linkedin. com/pub/krishnam urthy-seetharama /0/658/19

> > > <http://in.linkedin. com/pub/krishnam urthy-seetharama /0/658/19>

> > >

> > > Kindly match his photo with the pic placed by him at Mrs Wendy's

> > > group in file section.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> > >

> > > --- On *Sun, 11/4/10, Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> > > /<kmurthys58@ ... <kmurthys58@ ...>>/* wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ ...

> > > <kmurthys58@ ...>>

> > > Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

> > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa@ .com>

> > > Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 3:47 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > :-)

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM, sunilbhattacharjya@

> > > rocketmail. com

> > > <http://in.mc944. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sunilbhattach

arjya@>

> > > <sunilbhattacharjya @ rocketmail. com

> > > <http://in.mc944. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sunilbhattach

arjya@>>

> > > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Mr Seetharamji,

> > >

> > > Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.

> > >

> > > Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show

> > > that native should be psycho.

> > >

> > > I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was

> > > amazed, you are Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of

> > > the man you are, you are vomiting over his filth,

> > > shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves

> > > with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and

> > > concur with Aryan invasion theory. And you are reading

> > > Vaidik Classics.

> > >

> > > This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming

> > > around here with your bushy-tail.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa@ .com

> > > <http://in.mc944. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa%

40. com>,

> > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ ..> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pawan ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the

> > > details about the

> > > > native:

> > > >

> > > > 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health

> > > condition is

> > > > reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs.

> > > However, her maternal

> > > > grand mother passed away at the age of 60.

> > > > 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother

> > > and not by

> > > > step-mother

> > > > 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter.

> > > The kid is quite

> > > > normal and very active and naughty

> > > > 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now

> > > >

> > > > I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good

> > > as it can harm the

> > > > dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?

> > > >

> > > > I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu

> > > combo in this chart.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk@

> > > ..> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Mr Seetharamji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I am posting some points.

> > > > >

> > > > > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand

> > > about the points

> > > > > which I will brief over here in this mail.

> > > > >

> > > > > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.

> > > > >

> > > > > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother,

> > > longevity-wise?

> > > > >

> > > > > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over

> > > Mo; Me - afflicted

> > > > > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?

> > > > >

> > > > > From following points, you will get the point what i

> > > want to dig-up :

> > > > >

> > > > > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro

> > > then person used to

> > > > > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be

> > > Mentally retarded.

> > > > >

> > > > > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house,

> > > but curse from 6'th

> > > > > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider

> > > the point of Transit,

> > > > > and Ju VMD †" Karaka of Children - is running so

native

> > > should remain

> > > > > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if

> > > he get married and have

> > > > > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.

> > > > >

> > > > > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very

> > > correct - this point

> > > > > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is

> > > having above problem

> > > > > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200

> > > percent sure that it will

> > > > > be correct. Give a try !

> > > > >

> > > > > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's

> > > mother and it is 9'th to

> > > > > 9'th so just want to track down the status of

> > > Paternal-Grand- Mother. I think

> > > > > natives father would have been brought up by step mom.

> > > > >

> > > > > Some more points about this chart :

> > > > >

> > > > > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same

> > > house or get intimacy

> > > > > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces

> > > some problem on the

> > > > > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is

> > > also reaching to 5'th so

> > > > > it is again fuelling the problem.

> > > > >

> > > > > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in

> > > 6,th and Ma is

> > > > > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot

> > > somebody down in arguments;

> > > > > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc

> > > lord is giving aspect

> > > > > from 9'th to 6'th.

> > > > >

> > > > > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native

> > > jumps in the war and

> > > > > can devastate enemy camp.

> > > > >

> > > > > ~Pawan Maurya

> > > > >

> > > > > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or

> > > 7'th from AL or

> > > > > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing

> > > and bringing bad name

> > > > > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com

40. com>

> > > <sohamsa%40gro ups. com <http://40 s.com/>>,

> > > " astro.talk "

> > >

> > > > > <astro.talk@ > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hello Mr Seetharam,

> > > > > > Namaste!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry for late reply.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about

> > > whom you are

> > > > > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in

> > > expressing views on forum.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I

> > > will write later.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

40. com>

> > > <sohamsa%40gro ups. com <http://40 s.com/>>,

> > >

> > > > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Pawan,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do

> > > you think it will

> > > > > affect

> > > > > > > the native or the father? This person is a close

> > > relative of mine.

> > > > > Hence, I

> > > > > > > am keen to know about it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > July 15, 1985

> > > > > > > 22:00 hrs

> > > > > > > Bangalore.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Krishna

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk

> > > <astro.talk@ > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri

> > > dosha get cancelled

> > > > > out:

> > > > > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on

> > > many charts, ppl who

> > > > > used to

> > > > > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve

> > > facilitates way out from

> > > > > > > > pitri-dosha.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house

> > > fruitless: Classics

> > > > > say

> > > > > > > > the same.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good

> > > condition and if that

> > > > > planet,

> > > > > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is

> > > either Ve or Ju, creates

> > > > > one

> > > > > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga †" endow the position of

> > > Monarch . Sometimes this

> > > > > Yoga

> > > > > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed

> > > yoga in your

> > > > > horoscope, so

> > > > > > > > way out for this is to be careful during

> > > transits and VMD.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to

> > > pitri dosha will get

> > > > > > > > buried.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to

> > > wane the brightness of

> > > > > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@ >*

> > > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@ >

> > > > > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

40. com>

> > > <sohamsa%40gro ups. com <http://40 s.com/>>

> > >

> > > > > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India.

> > > forgot to place time

> > > > > sorry

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > > > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose?

> > > to=sohamsa% 40. com

> > > <http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa%

40. com>>,

> > > > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I

> > > think Pitri dosha is

> > > > > Sat

> > > > > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa,

> > > and Mars + node

> > > > > shows Preta

> > > > > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit,

> > > my father does have

> > > > > severe

> > > > > > > > health issues.

> > > > > > > > >

40. com>>,

> > > > > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the

> > > details - Your

> > > > > current

> > > > > > > > dasha

> > > > > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It

> > > can be said that

> > > > > your have

> > > > > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and

> > > might be he is having

> > > > > health

> > > > > > > > > > problems.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's

> > > placement and aspects,

> > > > > Without

> > > > > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

40. com>>,

> > > > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding

> > > obstructions to the

> > > > > native

> > > > > > > > based

> > > > > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the

> > > combination is located. In

> > > > > my

> > > > > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in

> > > Libra, doesn't that mean

> > > > > that I

> > > > > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

40. com>>,

> > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts

> > > longevity.

> > > > > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as

> > > cruel unless there is

> > > > > some

> > > > > > > > > > aupecious

> > > > > > > > > > > > influence.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other

> > > signification of the

> > > > > house

> > > > > > > > > > it's

> > > > > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal

> > > Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic

> > > particularly in

> > > > > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no

> > > third planet with

> > > > > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will

> > > give adverse results).

> > > > > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give

> > > auspicious results

> > > > > provided:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart

> > > > > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant

> > > > > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not

> > > be in 4H - Sun ,

> > > > > Moon and

> > > > > > > > > > Mars

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> > > > > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076

> > > > > > > > > > > > > INDIA

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New

> > > Optimized IE8. Get

> > > > > it

> > > > > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. <http://in.rd. />

> > > / <http://. com/> tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

> > > > > //downloads.

> > > > > > > > / <http://. com/> \

> > > > > > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_

> > > new/*http: //downloads. /

> > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads.

/>>>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > in/internetexplorer />.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New

> > > Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<

> > > > > http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

> > > //downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

/ in/internetexplo rer/>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > .

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

/ in/internetexplo rer/>.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

>

Guest guest

Dear Rafalji

Thanks alot. I am going to trouble you once more. Does this have affect throught

out the life or some period.

Sanjayji & Vistiji says its Rajyoga . So how does the combined effect of Pitra

dosha and Rajyoga have on my chart

Remedies you have suggested is ti be recite when , how many times and through

out life or just some periods

Best Regards

Rajesh

>

> *klim krishna klim*

> Dear Rajesh

>

>

> Yes you have pitr dosha (shraddha yoga), this is lord of Arudha,

> Varnada; yuti HL, GL and A7; this will afflict career and relationship

> front, remedy is mantra: Om Ghrini Suryaditya

>

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> /rgendarz/

>

> rajesh pisze:

> >

> >

> > Dear Pawanji

> >

> > Could you guide me . No one seems to replying to my query

> >

> > Rgds

> > Rajesh

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

> > " rajesh " <rajesh1135@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Lalitji

> > >

> > > Pl advise me on sa-ke is in 9 th house. Do i have pitra dosha will

> > it affect me alot , which aspect career , finance , famli life

> > >

> > > Rajesh Singh

> > > 11 th march 1974

> > > 22:29 New delhi

> > >

> > > what remdies to follow for the same. with Vimshotri Sa-ke i am bit

> > confused How can

> > > Rgds

> > > Rajesh

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Pawan,

I request you to act and speak like an astrologer, not a boxer.

There is no competition here.Just people who want help or to learn and those who

want to help.

You are too aggressive.please soften your heart so you can be a good astrologer.

best wishes

Lakshmi

sohamsa , " astro.talk " <astro.talk wrote:

>

> Jataka Parijata is also in your tradition.

>

> Go and read chapter 13 specifically Shloka 75 and 76.

>

> See who is authority of what...

>

> sohamsa , Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor@> wrote:

> >

> > Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> > Mr Pawan,

> > Mind your language................Who gave you the authority to comment on

the charges of readings for anyone. Shut your mouth. I mean it this time.

> >

> > Respected Sanjay guruji and Visti guruji,

> > I request you once again to please MOVE those persons out who don't have

respect for tradition. For me, its very much impossible to hear words against my

Gurus. May be others can be able to do it.

> > Rgds

> >

> > Rajat Kapoor

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > astro.talk <astro.talk@>

> > sohamsa

> > Mon, 12 April, 2010 5:17:33 PM

> > [soHamsa] Saturn and Ketu conjunction

> >

> >

> > Divine Gospels of Rafal Gendarz just a brilliant try of Red-herring!

> >

> > I can understand why you are seething out of angerness, Crackpot(Kulhaad) :

# 22249.

> >

> > http://groups. / group/sohamsa/ message/22249

> >

> > Dont flaunt and brandish BPHS slokas and also let me not perform the curry

library.

> >

> > Let me call 'spade a spade, a niggard a niggard':

> > Argala can not be applied on D charts except at some instances in D-9 and

same applies to Karkamsha and Lagnamsha. So only those concepts should be

earmarked for the pada and Karamsha and Lagnamsha which are explained and

verified in Jaimini Sutra - specifically and especially. So one should not poke

dirty nose every where. Is'nt it.

> >

> > I know above drafted para is like `Pearls before swine' and it will not

change the trend of `Harnessing Horse after the cart'.

> >

> > So nitty-gritty is just to apply how much is explained in classics, it

should not be over-used. So students of Sanjayji should only use what his Guru

tells because

> > of his so nice Jupiter. I am really impressed with his caliber!

> >

> > BTW on personal mails why you beseech that you charge very less in

comparison to your Guru Sanjay Rath and Visti Larsen it is bad, always have

control over unruly and unbridled Ra of lagan. It contaminates the thing which

goes in trine of it and creates fear because of wrong-doing in past. Only Third

house lord with Su, sometimes with AK is way out but it is debilitated. How sad

!

> >

> > Let me nail the color on the mast - from where Ant will get help !

> >

> > Unbridled and Unruly ---------- Rafal, oh sorry Ra …

> >

> > Quivering smiley :-}}

> >

> > Good bye !

> >

> > Have fun...

> >

> > ~ Pawan Maurya

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > *klim krishna klim*

> > > Dear Pawan

> > >

> > >

> > > > > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or

> > > > > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing

> > > bad name

> > > > > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.

> > >

> > > BPHS 30.37 refers to 6th from Arudhapada. Chapter 33 deals with

> > > positions of grahas from Karakaamsa so its strict classics dictum.

> > >

> > > On this forum we respect and represent the tradition of Sri Jagannath

> > > Center which is fully supporting and following classics. Whats more, the

> > > tradition gives us deeper understanding

> > > and commentary to the ślokas of the classics as that is the meaning of

> > > the Guru and Parampara in Jyotiśa. You may choose another school of

> > > thougth and interpretation, as we don't force

> > > anyone to follow. These rules given by tradition are based on the solid

> > > logic and can be tested on the charts. Those who adore holistic view on

> > > Jyotiśa, respect for tradition, view that the classics are not

clashing

> > > each other, but matching perfectly (the symptom of satva guna); those

> > > who adore solid basis standing under all the rules, the balance between

> > > research and following the elders and the spirituality associated and

> > > supporting Jyotisha (treated as highest Vedanga) will surely be

> > > attracted to this school.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > Vedic Astrologer of SJC

> > > http://rohinaa. com/

> > > /rgendarz@ ./

> > >

> > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama pisze:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I have sincerely give the facts as on date. I can't help it if it

> > > > does not fit in your scheme of things. And, as a result you think that

> > > > I am making up a story. Sorry for your disappointment. Imagination can

> > > > not change facts on ground. Truth remains truth even if anyone agrees

> > > > or disagrees.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bye Bye

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Sunil Bhattacharjya

> > > > <sunilbhattacharjya

> > > > <sunilbhatta charjya@ ..>> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Krishnamurthy,

> > > >

> > > > Don’t look at the gifted horse in mouth by squint eyes.

> > > >

> > > > Maliciously this man made the story; Mr Pawan guessed that his

> > > > child could have some mental issues in issues. But see he

> > > > advertently said that child's age is 3+ means person can just tell

> > > > that yes child is not retarded as he fudged that daughter is 3 +

> > > > so it is properly diagnosed that no it is not like and he added

> > > > one comment that ‘daughter is kicking’ .

> > > >

> > > > Raise your paint, raise your image man.

> > > >

> > > > http://in.linkedin. com/pub/krishnam urthy-seetharama /0/658/19

> > > > <http://in.linkedin. com/pub/krishnam urthy-seetharama /0/658/19>

> > > >

> > > > Kindly match his photo with the pic placed by him at Mrs Wendy's

> > > > group in file section.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> > > >

> > > > --- On *Sun, 11/4/10, Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> > > > /<kmurthys58@ ... <kmurthys58@ ...>>/* wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ ...

> > > > <kmurthys58@ ...>>

> > > > Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

> > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa@ .com>

> > > > Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 3:47 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > :-)

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM, sunilbhattacharjya@

> > > > rocketmail. com

> > > > <http://in.mc944. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sunilbhattach

arjya@>

> > > > <sunilbhattacharjya @ rocketmail. com

> > > > <http://in.mc944. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sunilbhattach

arjya@>>

> > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Mr Seetharamji,

> > > >

> > > > Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.

> > > >

> > > > Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show

> > > > that native should be psycho.

> > > >

> > > > I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was

> > > > amazed, you are Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of

> > > > the man you are, you are vomiting over his filth,

> > > > shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves

> > > > with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and

> > > > concur with Aryan invasion theory. And you are reading

> > > > Vaidik Classics.

> > > >

> > > > This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming

> > > > around here with your bushy-tail.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa@ .com

> > > > <http://in.mc944. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa%

40. com>,

> > > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ ..> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Pawan ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the

> > > > details about the

> > > > > native:

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health

> > > > condition is

> > > > > reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs.

> > > > However, her maternal

> > > > > grand mother passed away at the age of 60.

> > > > > 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother

> > > > and not by

> > > > > step-mother

> > > > > 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter.

> > > > The kid is quite

> > > > > normal and very active and naughty

> > > > > 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now

> > > > >

> > > > > I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good

> > > > as it can harm the

> > > > > dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?

> > > > >

> > > > > I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu

> > > > combo in this chart.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Krishna

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk@

> > > > ..> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mr Seetharamji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am posting some points.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand

> > > > about the points

> > > > > > which I will brief over here in this mail.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother,

> > > > longevity-wise?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over

> > > > Mo; Me - afflicted

> > > > > > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > From following points, you will get the point what i

> > > > want to dig-up :

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro

> > > > then person used to

> > > > > > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be

> > > > Mentally retarded.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house,

> > > > but curse from 6'th

> > > > > > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider

> > > > the point of Transit,

> > > > > > and Ju VMD †" Karaka of Children - is running so

native

> > > > should remain

> > > > > > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if

> > > > he get married and have

> > > > > > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very

> > > > correct - this point

> > > > > > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is

> > > > having above problem

> > > > > > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200

> > > > percent sure that it will

> > > > > > be correct. Give a try !

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's

> > > > mother and it is 9'th to

> > > > > > 9'th so just want to track down the status of

> > > > Paternal-Grand- Mother. I think

> > > > > > natives father would have been brought up by step mom.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Some more points about this chart :

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same

> > > > house or get intimacy

> > > > > > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces

> > > > some problem on the

> > > > > > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is

> > > > also reaching to 5'th so

> > > > > > it is again fuelling the problem.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in

> > > > 6,th and Ma is

> > > > > > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot

> > > > somebody down in arguments;

> > > > > > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc

> > > > lord is giving aspect

> > > > > > from 9'th to 6'th.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native

> > > > jumps in the war and

> > > > > > can devastate enemy camp.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ~Pawan Maurya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or

> > > > 7'th from AL or

> > > > > > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing

> > > > and bringing bad name

> > > > > > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

40. com>

> > > > <sohamsa%40gro ups. com <http://40 s.com/>>,

> > > > " astro.talk "

> > > >

> > > > > > <astro.talk@ > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hello Mr Seetharam,

> > > > > > > Namaste!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry for late reply.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about

> > > > whom you are

> > > > > > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in

> > > > expressing views on forum.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I

> > > > will write later.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

40. com>

> > > > <sohamsa%40gro ups. com <http://40 s.com/>>,

> > > >

> > > > > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Pawan,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do

> > > > you think it will

> > > > > > affect

> > > > > > > > the native or the father? This person is a close

> > > > relative of mine.

> > > > > > Hence, I

> > > > > > > > am keen to know about it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > July 15, 1985

> > > > > > > > 22:00 hrs

> > > > > > > > Bangalore.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > Krishna

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk

> > > > <astro.talk@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri

> > > > dosha get cancelled

> > > > > > out:

> > > > > > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on

> > > > many charts, ppl who

> > > > > > used to

> > > > > > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve

> > > > facilitates way out from

> > > > > > > > > pitri-dosha.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house

> > > > fruitless: Classics

> > > > > > say

> > > > > > > > > the same.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good

> > > > condition and if that

> > > > > > planet,

> > > > > > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is

> > > > either Ve or Ju, creates

> > > > > > one

> > > > > > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga †" endow the position of

> > > > Monarch . Sometimes this

> > > > > > Yoga

> > > > > > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed

> > > > yoga in your

> > > > > > horoscope, so

> > > > > > > > > way out for this is to be careful during

> > > > transits and VMD.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to

> > > > pitri dosha will get

> > > > > > > > > buried.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to

> > > > wane the brightness of

> > > > > > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for

Jupiter.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@ >*

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@ >

> > > > > > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

> > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

40. com>

> > > > <sohamsa%40gro ups. com <http://40 s.com/>>

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India.

> > > > forgot to place time

> > > > > > sorry

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose?

> > > > to=sohamsa% 40. com

> > > > <http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa%

40. com>>,

> > > > > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I

> > > > think Pitri dosha is

> > > > > > Sat

> > > > > > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa,

> > > > and Mars + node

> > > > > > shows Preta

> > > > > > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit,

> > > > my father does have

> > > > > > severe

> > > > > > > > > health issues.

> > > > > > > > > >

40. com>>,

> > > > > > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the

> > > > details - Your

> > > > > > current

> > > > > > > > > dasha

> > > > > > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It

> > > > can be said that

> > > > > > your have

> > > > > > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and

> > > > might be he is having

> > > > > > health

> > > > > > > > > > > problems.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's

> > > > placement and aspects,

> > > > > > Without

> > > > > > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

40. com>>,

> > > > > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding

> > > > obstructions to the

> > > > > > native

> > > > > > > > > based

> > > > > > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the

> > > > combination is located. In

> > > > > > my

> > > > > > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in

> > > > Libra, doesn't that mean

> > > > > > that I

> > > > > > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

40. com>>,

> > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts

> > > > longevity.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as

> > > > cruel unless there is

> > > > > > some

> > > > > > > > > > > aupecious

> > > > > > > > > > > > > influence.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other

> > > > signification of the

> > > > > > house

> > > > > > > > > > > it's

> > > > > > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's

aspecting.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal

> > > > Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic

> > > > particularly in

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no

> > > > third planet with

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will

> > > > give adverse results).

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give

> > > > auspicious results

> > > > > > provided:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not

> > > > be in 4H - Sun ,

> > > > > > Moon and

> > > > > > > > > > > Mars

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > INDIA

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New

> > > > Optimized IE8. Get

> > > > > > it

> > > > > > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. <http://in.rd. />

> > > > / <http://. com/> tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

> > > > > > //downloads.

> > > > > > > > > / <http://. com/> \

> > > > > > > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_

> > > > new/*http: //downloads. /

> > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

//downloads. />>>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > in/internetexplorer />.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New

> > > > Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<

> > > > > > http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

> > > > //downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

//downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > .

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

> > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads.

/ in/internetexplo rer/>.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Kunal,

When I asked about approximate timing of your's exam, I was in mood of

astrology, now, I am in a different mood, you take 2 - 3 day's time to

fix what drives you, what gives you satisfaction and what you think is

big success for you in life, go deep and deep in your mind, dig layers

of heart and mind and come out with your definition of worries, fame,

status and achievements in life as well as what's the importance of

compromise in your's life, where you can do a compromise and where you

can fight ?

I want confirm answers, this is the opportunity to make a choice.

By knowing about your's schooling, various principles of astrology got

confirmed, I was aware that you w'd have changed subjects, however,

wanted to confirm if you ever studied commerce to evaluate merc's

influence.

don't worry, there are some caring wishes are around with you, it just

doesn't take anything for anything !!

What's your real name, your answer w'd help in an ongoing research that

I am conducting.

Take Care,

Lalit Mishra.

sohamsa , " Utkarsh " <utkarsh_vaggbhav wrote:

>

> Respected Lalit ji,

> Sadar Pranam!

>

> Thank you for responding, and I'm sorry for replying late! Actually ur

> question of my schooling and graduation sent me into flash back which

is

> some what not very pleasant! I changed/was made to change schools many

> times...still since I studied 6th to 9th in Nazareth Academy, Gaya, I

> must say that only uptill then(mid of 1996) any organised institution

of

> learning had any role in my making! Since then I only appeared for

> annual exams and got my 10th, I.Sc.(Physics-Maths) and

> Graduation(Geography Hons.) all from Gaya...though I spent most of my

> time in Patna... In between I came to Delhi twice only to return back

> for various reasons...In Class 11th I had joined D.A.V in Delhi in

> Commerce stream but was called back and made to study Maths-Physics,

and

> once I had joined D.U. in Geography Hons. Program but left it and

> returned back making a blunder!

>

> As for M.B.A., few years back I was selected in few descent insitutes

> but I chose not to take admission as I thought that Corporate is not

my

> forte. Then I joined Campus Law Centre for L.L.B. , but I was ony

> preparing for Civil Services with Law as optional. I realised I

couldn't

> rely on Law in U.P.S.C. and an emotional crisis in 2007 threw me

> completely off board. I left Law and for 1-2 years, I spent most of my

> time in temples. Now I'm again preparing with Psychology and

Philosophy.

> You asked me to join L.L.B. or M.B.A. Thanks for it, but I can't do

> that now....if I don't get into Services, Central or State, I'll

prefer

> to join Social Service. And if that too doesn't materialise, I'll

leave

> this country for ever.

>

> The age limit at present is 30 years. I get a leverage of two more

years

> due to some alteration in DoB in 10th Certificate.

>

> As for the timing of the exam, my real attempt when I should be

> expecting result will be next year i.e. 2011. If I don't make it, I'll

> go for 2012. That's all... The exam is conducted in three phases

> spreading across the year. So if transits have to decide my fate, they

> need to be in my favour thrice in either 2011-2012 or 2012-2013

period:

> May: Prelims

> October-November: Mains

> April-May: Interview and final result

> October:Joining

>

> Thanking you...

>

> Your sincerely,

> Kunal.

>

>

> sohamsa , " litsol " mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Utkarsh,

> >

> > The change that UPSC is inducting in Civil Services Examinations

looks

> > better, curretly most IAS officers lack analytical, decision making

> and

> > management skills, hoping changes will be introduced in their

training

> > as well.

> >

> > In my time, there was an age bar of 28 yrs for aspirants of Civil

> > Services Examinations, what's current age bar ? Answer about your

> query

> > for Civil Services to you depends on transit at the time of

> examination,

> > Pls clarify.

> >

> > Can you also tell about your's schooling and graduation, If

possible,

> > pls join some cource like LLB or MBA.

> >

> > I see some aptitude for life science - biology, herbs, plants

ayurveda

> > etc also in your's horoscope but because you undergone Saturn Dasha,

I

> > am skeptical to say that you are a life science student, Jup - Sat

> tend

> > to study Maths but Merc's influence can lead to Commerce.

> >

> > You are blessed by God with a good horoscope to grow as a successful

> > practical person with noticeable leadership and wide connectivity to

> > influentials of public life.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > sohamsa , " Utkarsh " utkarsh_vaggbhav@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Lalit ji,

> > > Sadar Pranam!

> > >

> > > I read some of your posts and was amazed by your astrological

> > insights!

> > > Especially, the way you confidently and honestly go about your

> > comments

> > > and predictions without taking resort of any " playing safe kind of

> > > diplomacy " is really heart warming and very much in lines of the

> > > astrologers of past, we read stories of! I also found that you

were

> > once

> > > a Civil Services aspirant too(with History optional).

> > >

> > > Sir, I too am preparing for Civil Services however often lacked

hard

> > > work and perseverance! Of late, I have started to get the feel of

> this

> > > exam and feel little comfortable with my optionals Philosophy and

> > > Psychology. Earlier I changed my subjects many times... However,

> from

> > > next year i.e. 2011 onwards, P.T.'s pattern is going to be

> completely

> > > changed. Now, P.T. won't have the optional paper nad shall consist

> of

> > > two papers, one of G.S. and the other " Civil Services Aptitude

> > > Test,CSAT "

> > >

> > > In case, you're interested to know the new pattern, I'm copying

here

> > the

> > > exact words:

> > >

> > > The compulsory paper other than General-Studies, will test

" aptitude

> > > for civil services " . It means testing the ability of decision

making

> > > without compromising with moral and ethical values. Therefore it

is

> > > ability of value based decision making instead of taking just

facts

> > > based decision. It will reflect the candidates ability to analyze

> than

> > > ability to memorize.

> > >

> > > More clearly, it will be the test to sideline bookish candidates.

> The

> > > decision making ability or ability to analyze may be mostly judged

> > from

> > > the topics of Public Administration. The moral and ethical

aspects,

> of

> > > decision making may be judged from psychological parts like

> > Motivation,

> > > Conflict-management, Administrative behavior, Human behavior,

> > Psychology

> > > of individual as well as Social-psychology to understand crowd

> > behavior,

> > > Management by objectives and so on.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The second objective paper may clubbed form of Pulic

Administration,

> > > Psychology, Sociology, different economic situation, geographical

> > > conditions and technologies needed in the areas of security,

> > > intelligence, law and order, Revenue in regulating and controlling

> > > administration. It is to ensure result oriented civil servants

> rather

> > > than efforts oriented. The profile of this paper, as hinted by the

> > UPSC,

> > > will be a very good blend of Public Administration, Psychology,

> > > Sociology, Information and Communication Technology, Economy,

> > > International deals and Diplomacy.

> > > Although I have been blessed by Gurujans in the past, including

> Guruji

> > > himself, but when I see treasures like you, I start hoping for

more

> > > blessings... Could you bless me with your insights, astrological

and

> > > experiential..!?! Some of the asrologers(not from this forum)

asked

> me

> > > to not dream for Civil Services and the best I can hope for is

State

> > > PCS. I don't much like State PCS but should I really think

seriously

> > > about it?

> > >

> > > One point I should bring to your notice that My Yogi planet is

> Jupiter

> > > and Saha Yogi is Venus while Ava Yogi is Sun! JHora gives a wrong

> > > calculation and I was corrected by Sri Ramdas ji on this matter!

> > > Also, with such bad Mercury, can I myself hope to become

astrologer

> in

> > > future?

> > >

> > > DoB: 8th May 1981

> > > Time: 8:06 p.m.

> > > Place: Patna(Bihar)

> > >

> > > Your sincerely,

> > > Kunal.

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa , " Utkarsh " utkarsh_vaggbhav@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Sarajit ji,

> > > > Sadar Pranam!

> > > >

> > > > Could you please analyse my MERCURY taking into consideration

> that:

> > > > 1) It is GK.

> > > > 2)It is debilitated in Navamsha and Dashamsha.

> > > > 3)It is 10th of 10th in Rashi and 10th lord in D9 & D10.

> > > > 4)It is under strong influence of Mars in D10.

> > > > 4)It is associated with Dharma Devata in Rashi Chart.

> > > >

> > > > Since it is associated with Dharma Devata i.e. Lakshmi, I

> concluded

> > > that

> > > > worshipping Her is vital for a descent life...However, I wish to

> > know

> > > > how does this Mercury effect various facets of life including

> > Career,

> > > > Relationship and Health. Also I want to study Astrology in

future,

> > but

> > > > I'm not sure due to such bad Mercury, as perhaps Astrologers

must

> > have

> > > a

> > > > very good Mercury, among other things. Is my apprehension

> justified?

> > > >

> > > > Secondly, I was born on Shashthi and Friday, both ruled by

Shukra,

> > so

> > > > some sort of Tatva Conflict is there. Please educate me on that!

> > What

> > > do

> > > > I need to do to overcome this? I worship Lakshmi. What

> specifically

> > I

> > > > need to do?

> > > >

> > > > DoB: 8th May 1981

> > > > Time: 8:06 p.m.

> > > > Place: Patna(Bihar)

> > > >

> > > > Your sincerely,

> > > > Kunal.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > sohamsa , " ultraton_16 " Ultraton_16@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Lalit Yes!!! Weight-Gain is a constant problem for me for 7YEARS

-

> > and

> > > believe me I'm not joking at all!! I cant possibly tell you how

> > > frustrating this is, I'm 24 and I have been fighting this for 7

> years!

> > > >

> > > > Please tell how you saw this, I really need help. Is there any

> deity

> > I

> > > should worship for help. I have been trying to read Durga

Mahatmyam

> > for

> > > help. I started reading Vishnu Sahasranama from yesterday too.

> > > >

> > > > And I'm amazed at your statement regarding shifting from

technical

> > to

> > > finance stream! I have a Masters in computer Science from the

State

> > > University of New York but I have been very frustrated in this

> field.

> > I

> > > had decided to change to Economics, and have been accepted into a

> > > Masters for Economics at University of the Philippines (where I

> > reside),

> > > after this degree I hope to apply to London School of Economics.

> Once

> > > again how did you see this! amazing!

> > > >

> > > > Please help me regarding the weight-gain point, which Deity may

I

> > > propitiate for help?

> > > >

> > > > Thank you!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa , Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@

wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Ultraton,

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't read doshas in a chart, I read karmas (good or bad)

that

> > we

> > > have

> > > > > carried on to this life.

> > > > >

> > > > > Are you gaining some weight quite for some time ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Pls be complete Veg, never touch alcohal and always put some

> money

> > > into

> > > > > banks, saving money is the mantra for you.

> > > > >

> > > > > Your chart is quite a big confusing, it has equal potential

for

> -

> > > Technical,

> > > > > Management and Finance education.

> > > > >

> > > > > Perhapse from technial education your interest is shiting to

> other

> > > fields of

> > > > > education.

> > > > >

> > > > > pls revert.

> > > > >

> > > > > Have a good time there !

> > > > >

> > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 11:37 AM, ultraton_16 Ultraton_16@

wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to

> place

> > > time sorry

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

> > > " ultraton_16 "

> > > > > > <Ultraton_16@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri

> > dosha

> > > is Sat

> > > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars +

> node

> > > shows Preta

> > > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father

does

> > have

> > > severe

> > > > > > health issues.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sohamsa

<sohamsa%40>,

> > > " litsol "

> > > > > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details -

Your

> > > current

> > > > > > dasha

> > > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said

> > that

> > > your have

> > > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is

> > having

> > > health

> > > > > > > > problems.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and

aspects,

> > > Without

> > > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > sohamsa

> <sohamsa%40>,

> > > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to

> the

> > > native

> > > > > > based

> > > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is

> > located.

> > > In my

> > > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't

that

> > > mean that I

> > > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > sohamsa

> > <sohamsa%40>,

> > > Lalit

> > > > > > Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.

> > > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless

> > there

> > > is some

> > > > > > > > aupecious

> > > > > > > > > > influence.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other

signification

> of

> > > the house

> > > > > > > > it's

> > > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel

gkgoel1937@

> > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly

in

> > > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet

with

> > > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse

> > > results).

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious

> results

> > > provided:

> > > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart

> > > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant

> > > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H -

> Sun

> > ,

> > > Moon and

> > > > > > > > Mars

> > > > > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL

> > > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433

> > > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> > > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076

> > > > > > > > > > > INDIA

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------

> > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized

> IE8.

> > > Get it

> > > > > > > > NOW!<

> > > > > >

> > >

http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./\

> > > > > >

> > >

> <http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./>>

> > >

> > > > > > in/internetexplorer/>.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Rajesh,

I understand you are in distress, what's ur birth data and query, It appears that you like to assume a thing yourself, you are not bothering me but by saying - " In case you feel i am bothering, I shall not mail further " , what comes to me there is mars is connected to moon or merc in your chart.

You didn't try to understand that the person you are asking a question could have committments and could have a 10 hrs working engineering job.

Give ur's birth data..

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 6:03 PM, rajesh <rajesh1135 wrote:

sohamsa , Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:Dear LalitjiPl could you help and guide me further

In case you feel i am bothering . I shall not mail furtherRgdsrajesh> *klim krishna klim*> Dear Rajesh>

> Rahu + Sani drsti and Guru + Budha yuti can be seen as rajayoga, Ke+Sa> are blocked by fifth house viparit rajayoga so the one in fifth house> will manifest.>> Signs, bhavas and planets have their own time to act, so those connected

> to pitr dosha will bring its events in life. Ketu in 9th calls for gold> ring, whilst Ã…Å¡ani for pearl; this is on the tantra level (increasing the

> fortune, or rather releasing it).>>>

> Regards,> Rafal Gendarz> Vedic Astrologer of SJC> http://rohinaa.com/> /rgendarz

> />> rajesh pisze:> >> >> > Dear Rafalji> >> > Thanks alot. I am going to trouble you once more. Does this have> > affect throught out the life or some period.

> >> > Sanjayji & Vistiji says its Rajyoga . So how does the combined effect> > of Pitra dosha and Rajyoga have on my chart> >> > Remedies you have suggested is ti be recite when , how many times and

> > through out life or just some periods> > Best Regards> > Rajesh> >> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

> > Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:> > >> > > *klim krishna klim*

> > > Dear Rajesh> > >> > >> > > Yes you have pitr dosha (shraddha yoga), this is lord of Arudha,> > > Varnada; yuti HL, GL and A7; this will afflict career and relationship

> > > front, remedy is mantra: Om Ghrini Suryaditya> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz> > > Vedic Astrologer of SJC> > > http://rohinaa.com/ <http://rohinaa.com/>

> > > /rgendarz@/

> > >> > > rajesh pisze:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Pawanji> > > >> > > > Could you guide me . No one seems to replying to my query

> > > >> > > > Rgds> > > > Rajesh> > > >> > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

> > <sohamsa%40>,

> > > > " rajesh " <rajesh1135@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Lalitji> > > > >> > > > > Pl advise me on sa-ke is in 9 th house. Do i have pitra dosha will

> > > > it affect me alot , which aspect career , finance , famli life> > > > >> > > > > Rajesh Singh> > > > > 11 th march 1974> > > > > 22:29 New delhi

> > > > >> > > > > what remdies to follow for the same. with Vimshotri Sa-ke i am bit> > > > confused How can> > > > > Rgds> > > > > Rajesh

> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>

Guest guest

Quote :

// Luckily there is parivartana of very good yoga in lagna.//

Unquote

Luck or misfortune, Sa is in exchange with Me, it indicates less possibility of having progeny. I expect that Sanjay would haven’t taught you on the line which you are writing.

Sa and Me again together in D-9.

Dear Rafal read things from his mail carefully:

//It has created break in my education, finished my studies by god blessing or else it was not possible and rite now trying for babies but no luck. //

Here it is not pitradosha, here it is on the line of progeny.

Why you always inadvertently go behind for AL.

Pawan had clearly written that where-ever Sa+Ke sits together it makes that house fruitless, now see its implications by native's writings, he has been hunkered down by 5’th house characteristics.

Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

--- On Fri, 16/4/10, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponmeRe: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa Date: Friday, 16 April, 2010, 12:16 AM

klim krishna klimDear PrashantLuckily there is parivartana of very good yoga in lagna. Find those elements of your life indicated by the yoga in lagna and make it always strong.Also the pitr dosha is in 9th from Arudha pada which is not so bad. Surely this can lead to some antisocial thoughts as Varnada is in 12th house and lordis with Ketu nica. If Surya and Guru would not be in Lagna this would be very bad.Regards,Rafal GendarzVedic Astrologer of SJChttp://rohinaa. com/rgendarz (AT) gmail (DOT) comPrashant Doshi pisze:

Pranam Respected Sir, I have Ketu and Saturn in my horoscope in the fifith house , It has created break in my education, finished my studies by god blessing or else it was not possible and rite now trying for babies but no luck.10th march 1974Mumbai 06:30amRunning Jup Mahadasa, which rahu in the 11th in Jup nakshatraKind RegardsPrashu

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Sam Sivaskandan <samsivaskandan@ gmail.com> wrote:

||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya||

Dear Rafalji,

Where in COVA and Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology can we read this (i.e. which page or chapter).

If I understand you right, Ra and Sani Drishti and Ju and Me yuti is Raja Yoga. But Sani + Ke yuti in 9th house is Pitri dosha.

Is the Ra + Sani drishti, Rasi drishti or Graha drishti.

Thank you for providing me the page references in COVA and CPVA so I can educate myself.

Best regards,

Somnath

2010/4/13 Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>

klim krishna klimDear Sunilkumar,Yes, that's what I have seen in Guruji and Sanjayji chart readings. Consider purchasing COVA & Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology by Sanjay Rath and read it 5 times or more.

Regards,Rafal GendarzVedic Astrologer of SJChttp://rohinaa. com/

rgendarz (AT) gmail (DOT) comSunilkumar Biradar pisze:

Dear Rafalji,

You mean if Saturn conjunct nodes than only this dosa will be there otherwise or Saturn aspectng nodes will not cause this dosa?

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

Guest guest

Rafal,

// Jaimini Rsi states that even Upagrahas are welcome in 9th from

> Arudhapada, therefore I was taugth to use Arudhapada as lagna to see the

impact on general fortune / status and image of the person. //

Can you give the Verse number? Kindly don't show commentary of any Gentleman who

brought in their thoughts in translation.

// Surely this yoga is not good for fifth house and 10th from Moon. //

It is bad in 10'Th from Mo not because Sa and Me are in exchange but because Ke

is sitting 10'th to it.

Ke always breaks Job prospects, not Sa and Me do the same.

From Mo, exchange is in between 6'th and 10'th, exchange between 6'th and 10'th

have been enunciated as good.

// Arudhapada shows transformation of the person directly. Here the

transformasion ENDS in the lagna and its auspicious yoga therefore the end will

be good auspicious but I didn't say it the evil of pitr dosha will disappear or

will be not visible. //

It is your imagination or i must say it is your home based product.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> *klim krishna klim*

> Dear Sunil

>

> 1. Parivartana when includes Lagna, Lagnesha, Arudhapada shows

> transformation of the person directly. Here the transformasion ENDS in

> the lagna and its auspicious yoga therefore the end will be good /

> auspicious but I didn't say it the evil of pitr dosha will disappear or

> will be not visible. Just when it comes to direct guna and tattva it

> will be good, therefore auspicious.

>

> 2. Surely this yoga is not good for fifth house and 10th from Moon.

>

> 3. Jaimini Rsi states that even Upagrahas are welcome in 9th from

> Arudhapada, therefore I was taugth to use Arudhapada as lagna to see the

> impact on general fortune / status and image of the person.

>

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> /rgendarz

> /

>

> Sunil Bhattacharjya pisze:

> >

> >

> > Quote :

> >

> > // Luckily there is parivartana of very good yoga in lagna.//

> >

> > Unquote

> >

> > Luck or misfortune, Sa is in exchange with Me, it indicates less

> > possibility of having progeny. I expect that Sanjay would haven’t

> > taught you on the line which you are writing.

> >

> > Sa and Me again together in D-9.

> >

> > Dear Rafal read things from his mail carefully:

> >

> > Quote

> >

> > //It has created break in my education, finished my studies by god

> > blessing or else it was not possible and rite now trying for babies

> > but no luck. //

> >

> > Here it is not pitradosha, here it is on the line of progeny.

> >

> > Why you always inadvertently go behind for AL.

> >

> > Pawan had clearly written that where-ever Sa+Ke sits together it makes

> > that house fruitless, now see its implications by native's writings,

> > he has been hunkered down by 5’th house characteristics.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> > --- On *Fri, 16/4/10, Rafał Gendarz /<starsuponme/* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme

> > Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

> > sohamsa

> > Friday, 16 April, 2010, 12:16 AM

> >

> >

> > *klim krishna klim*

> > Dear Prashant

> >

> > Luckily there is parivartana of very good yoga in lagna. Find

> > those elements of your life indicated by the yoga in lagna and

> > make it always strong.

> >

> > Also the pitr dosha is in 9th from Arudha pada which is not so

> > bad. Surely this can lead to some antisocial thoughts as Varnada

> > is in 12th house and lord

> > is with Ketu nica. If Surya and Guru would not be in Lagna this

> > would be very bad.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Rafal Gendarz

> > Vedic Astrologer of SJC

> > http://rohinaa. com/ <http://rohinaa.com/>

> > /rgendarz (AT) gmail (DOT) com

> > /

> >

> > Prashant Doshi pisze:

> >>

> >> Pranam Respected Sir,

> >>

> >> I have Ketu and Saturn in my horoscope in the fifith house , It

> >> has created break in my education, finished my studies by god

> >> blessing or else it was not possible and rite now trying for

> >> babies but no luck.

> >>

> >> 10th march 1974

> >> Mumbai 06:30am

> >>

> >> Running Jup Mahadasa, which rahu in the 11th in Jup nakshatra

> >>

> >> Kind Regards

> >>

> >> Prashu

> >>

> >> On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Sam Sivaskandan <samsivaskandan@

> >> gmail.com

> >> <http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=samsivaskandan>

> >> wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >> ||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya||

> >>

> >> Dear Rafalji,

> >>

> >> Where in COVA and Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology can we

> >> read this (i.e. which page or chapter).

> >>

> >> If I understand you right, Ra and Sani Drishti and Ju and Me

> >> yuti is Raja Yoga. But Sani + Ke yuti in 9th house is Pitri

> >> dosha.

> >>

> >> Is the Ra + Sani drishti, Rasi drishti or Graha drishti.

> >>

> >> Thank you for providing me the page references in COVA and

> >> CPVA so I can educate myself.

> >>

> >> Best regards,

> >>

> >> Somnath

> >>

> >> 2010/4/13 Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl

> >> <http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=starsuponme>

> >>

> >>

> >> *klim krishna klim*

> >> Dear Sunilkumar,

> >>

> >> Yes, that's what I have seen in Guruji and Sanjayji chart

> >> readings. Consider purchasing COVA & Collected Papers in

> >> Vedic Astrology by Sanjay Rath and read it 5 times or more.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Regards,

> >> Rafal Gendarz

> >> Vedic Astrologer of SJC

> >> http://rohinaa. com/ <http://rohinaa.com/>

> >> /rgendarz (AT) gmail (DOT) com

> >> <http://in.mc944.mail./mc/compose?to=rgendarz

> >> /

> >>

> >> Sunilkumar Biradar pisze:

> >>>

> >>> Dear Rafalji,

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> You mean if Saturn conjunct nodes than only this dosa

> >>> will be there otherwise or Saturn aspectng nodes will

> >>> not cause this dosa?

> >>>

> >>>

------

> >>> Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft.

> >>> Get it now. <https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

>