IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Plz help worried parents

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear laxmi ji

I have checked again from the parents . she always suffer from fever and all treatment

ayurvedic allopatheic and homopathic are not yeilding any results.

thanking you

Archita.

lakshmikary <lakshmikarysohamsa Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 11:59:06 AM[soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents

Hare Rama KrishnaDear friend,First , Are you sure of accurate birth data?Can you double check it and then tell something about any siblings.I want to feel convinced before I say something.Thank-youLakshmisohamsa@ .com, Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All > Parents of this small girl are very worried as she is always suffering from > fever and death like conditions ever since she become 2 months old.> > dob :27 jan 2009> time of birth: 8: 44 am> place of birth: patan (nepal)> > a million thanks.> archita.>

Guest guest

Dear Archita and Laksmi,

Please send me Lo and La and Time zone

for that city

Anna --- On Thu, 4/15/10, lakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote:

lakshmikary <lakshmikary[soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parentssohamsa Received: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 2:29 AM

Hare Rama KrishnaDear friend,First , Are you sure of accurate birth data?Can you double check it and then tell something about any siblings.I want to feel convinced before I say something.Thank-youLakshmisohamsa@ .com, Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All > Parents of this small girl are very worried as she is always suffering from > fever and death like conditions ever since she become 2 months old.> > dob :27 jan 2009> time of birth: 8: 44 am> place of birth: patan (nepal)> > a million thanks.> archita.>

Guest guest

Dear Aanna ji

Thank you

Deg Min OF PATAN

Long 85 13 E ......................... (85 DEG 13 MIN)

Latt 27 38 N ........................... (27 DEG 38 MIN)

GMT diff. 5 Hours 45 minutes.

God bless u .

Archita

sar108 <bona_mentesohamsa Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 2:33:50 PMRe: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents

Dear Archita and Laksmi,

for that city

Anna --- On Thu, 4/15/10, lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ >[soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parentssohamsa@ .comReceived: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 2:29 AM

Hare Rama KrishnaDear friend,First , Are you sure of accurate birth data?Can you double check it and then tell something about any siblings.I want to feel convinced before I say something.Thank-youLakshmisohamsa@ .com, Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All > Parents of this small girl are very worried as she is always suffering from > fever and death like conditions ever since she become 2 months old.> > dob :27 jan 2009> time of birth: 8: 44 am> place of birth: patan (nepal)> > a million thanks.> archita.>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __Tired of spam?

Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.

Guest guest

Dear laxmi ji and anna ji

i am WAITING for ur reply.

Karan Kumari <architakherasohamsa Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 3:35:19 PMRe: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents

Dear Aanna ji

Thank you

Deg Min OF PATAN

Long 85 13 E ............ ......... .... (85 DEG 13 MIN)

Latt 27 38 N ............ ......... ...... (27 DEG 38 MIN)

God bless u .

Archita

sar108 <bona_mente >sohamsa@ .comThu, April 15, 2010 2:33:50 PMRe: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents

Dear Archita and Laksmi,

for that city

lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ >[soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parentssohamsa@ .comReceived: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 2:29 AM

Hare Rama KrishnaDear friend,First , Are you sure of accurate birth data?Can you double check it and then tell something about any siblings.I want to feel convinced before I say something.Thank-youLakshmisohamsa@ .com, Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All > Parents of this small girl are very worried as she is always suffering from > fever and death like conditions ever since she become 2 months old.> > dob :27 jan 2009> time of birth: 8: 44 am> place of birth: patan (nepal)> > a million thanks.> archita.>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __Tired of spam?

Guest guest

I request members for help again.

Karan Kumari <architakherasohamsa Sent: Sat, April 17, 2010 4:47:25 PMRe: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents

Dear laxmi ji and anna ji

i am WAITING for ur reply.

Karan Kumari <architakhera@ >sohamsa@ .comThu, April 15, 2010 3:35:19 PMRe: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents

Dear Aanna ji

Thank you

Deg Min OF PATAN

Long 85 13 E ............ ......... .... (85 DEG 13 MIN)

Latt 27 38 N ............ ......... ...... (27 DEG 38 MIN)

God bless u .

Archita

sar108 <bona_mente >sohamsa@ .comThu, April 15, 2010 2:33:50 PMRe: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents

Dear Archita and Laksmi,

for that city

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I dont know whether I am at liberty to analyse the chart of the problematic girl.Anyway I seek permiission of authorities concerned and go ahead.

KumbaLaganam.Venus in lagnam.Ketu in six,Saturn,Retro,In seven.Retro mercury and Mars in eleven.Moon ,Sun,Jupiter and Rahu in twelve.Mars Dasa ,Rahu bhukthi from 22-3-2010  to  9-4-2011.

Saturn is lagna vyayadhipathy retro towards the sixth house.Previous Dasanathan Moon is the sixth lord.Twelfth lord Rahu is with Jupiter who is the twelfth loord from the Moon sign.Both of them are in the twelfth house.Retro Saturn aspects them.Moon dasa caused disease.?Mars too aspects the sixth house which in turn is aspected by Rahu and Jupiter.Retro saturn aspects the sixth house?.Mars aspects the sixth house both from Janmalagnam and chandralagnam.?Mars is rendered thereby all the more powerful to cause disease.

Gochara Saturn is in the eigth from Janamalagnam.

Mars who is the Karaka for disease is with his enemy Mercury.His dispositor is debilitated.There is no planet either in the twelfth or in the seventh house from Mars.Transit Mars is in the sixth in his sign of debilitation.?

Name of the mother may be related to the consort of lord Shivaji.such as Jagadamba or Eswari,or umaMaheswari or umadevi etc.Fathers name too is similarly which may belong to lord Shivaji.Father may be a govt employee doing work with products of " forest " .or wood.

Remedial measures have to be performed suitably.

Regards,jagannathan.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 4:54 AM, lakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote:

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Achitra,My computer with new JH ( more accurate than previous versions)is down.But chart I am working with is below.In navamsa, Moon is in its own sign, Sun is exalted,venus is in gemini in 4th house. but im not sure of accuracy so will leave it there.

My impression is child has imbalance in immunity system-see more below.The rising nakshatra is Satabish ruled by Rahu.The sign in lagna is Aquarius, ruled by Rahu and Saturn.One can argue, Rahu is stronger being with more planets and being in sign of Saturn.

Saturn himself is digbala, in the 7th house of others and retrograde ( indicating some karma revisited) saturn is karaka for suffering, sickness, delays and such.The dipositor of Saturn , the Sun is again associated with Rahu.

So one thing that can not be ignored is the big influence of Rahu in this chart.Rahu has influence over lagna, Moon, and Sun.So 7th lord, co-lord of lagna, 6th lord and 2/11th lord Jupiter are in the 12th house together. The 12th house is karaka for many things but it takes one away, to ashrams, hospitals, jails,foreign lands and the like. The 12th house is a dustana of sorts. But it can also give if there are good lords there. It can give yoga in foreign lands, and many Indians that are benefiting from being outside the mother land are having planets in the 12th house.

Let us go back to the problem at hand.The childs fate in the early years are associated with karmas from the parents. At this point, the mothers chart should be examined for flaws, bad karmas and she should take some remedial measures to help mitigate the bad karmas in Her and her husbands chart. . (The parents suffer more than a young child does when the baby is sick.)

The baby was born in Sravana Nakshatra- ***Parents should start reading the Vedas as much as possible to the child, even if they think she doesnt know what is being said.Espcially stories of Vishnu.Devotional music should be around this child often.

Venus is the yogakaraka and the 9th lord and is in lagna protecting.***Mrtyunjaya mantra should be recited and taught to the child as soon as she is able.Chanting 'Nama Shivaya' would be very beneficial for mother as well as child.

Venus is the AK, and is directing the soul in this lifetime.Read to and teach this child the knowledge of the rishi and the VEDAS.Sing Vedic hymns to this child constantly. Karmas of all(parents/child) will dissapate from these activities.

It maybe hard for doctors to pin point problems with this child.Prevent ear infections.**Parents and child should Worship Lord Vishnu and pray for his protection to this baby.As Sun is in sign of Saturn, have doctors check teh ears and also for autoimmune disease - allergic reactions in the body as a basis for the sickness.

keep all toxin and chemicals away from this baby, keep baby in a clean environment, good food, fresh air, etc.PLease keep us posted.with prayers and best wishes for parents and childLakshmiRasi +--------------+

| \ / \ Mo Ju / || \ HL / \ Su / || \ / \ Ra / || \ / Ve \ / || \ / \ / AL ||Gk x As x MeR Ma || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ 11 / \ || / \ / \ || Md x || \ / \ / |

| \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / \ / ||GL x SaR x || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / Ke \ / \ || / \ / \ |+--------------+sohamsa , Karan Kumari <architakhera wrote:

>>  I request members for help again.> > > > > ________________________________> Karan Kumari <architakhera> sohamsa

> Sat, April 17, 2010 4:47:25 PM> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents> >   > Dear laxmi ji and anna ji> i am WAITING for ur reply.> > >

> > ________________________________> Karan Kumari <architakhera@ >> sohamsa@ .com> Thu, April 15, 2010 3:35:19 PM

> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents> >   > Dear Aanna ji > Thank you >           Deg Min OF PATAN > Long    85   13  E                         ............ ......... ....       (85 DEG 13 MIN)

> Latt      27   38  N                         ............ ......... ......     (27 DEG 38 MIN)> GMT diff.     5 Hours 45 minutes.> > God bless u .> Archita

> > > > > ________________________________> sar108 <bona_mente >> sohamsa@ .com> Thu, April 15, 2010 2:33:50 PM> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents

> >   > > > > Dear Archita and Laksmi,> Please send me Lo and La and Time zone> for that city> Anna > > --- On Thu, 4/15/10, lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

> > > >lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ >> >[soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents> >sohamsa@ .com

> >Received: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 2:29 AM> >> >> >  > >Hare Rama Krishna> >Dear friend,> >First , Are you sure of accurate birth data?> >Can you double check it and then tell something about any siblings.

> >I want to feel convinced before I say something.> >Thank-you> >> >Lakshmi> >> >sohamsa@ .com, Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...> wrote:> >>

> >> Dear All > >> Parents of this small girl are very worried as she is always suffering from > >> fever and death like conditions ever since she become 2 months  old.> >>

> >> dob :27 jan 2009> >> time of birth: 8: 44 am> >> place of birth: patan (nepal)> >> > >> a million thanks.> >> archita.> >>> >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail.

>

Guest guest

Dear jagannathan ji

All have this liberty to help those who are need of help.

So I can only say thanks from my heart . I will definately convey her parents to do

remedies for mars also.

hare krisna.

Archita.

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankrsohamsa Sent: Tue, April 20, 2010 1:28:00 PMRe: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents

Dear Sir,

I dont know whether I am at liberty to analyse the chart of the problematic girl.Anyway I seek permiission of authorities concerned and go ahead.

KumbaLaganam. Venus in lagnam.Ketu in six,Saturn,Retro, In seven.Retro mercury and Mars in eleven.Moon ,Sun,Jupiter and Rahu in twelve.Mars Dasa ,Rahu bhukthi from 22-3-2010 to 9-4-2011.

Saturn is lagna vyayadhipathy retro towards the sixth house.Previous Dasanathan Moon is the sixth lord.Twelfth lord Rahu is with Jupiter who is the twelfth loord from the Moon sign.Both of them are in the twelfth house.Retro Saturn aspects them.Moon dasa caused disease.?Mars too aspects the sixth house which in turn is aspected by Rahu and Jupiter.Retro saturn aspects the sixth house?.Mars aspects the sixth house both from Janmalagnam and chandralagnam. ?Mars is rendered thereby all the more powerful to cause disease.

Mars who is the Karaka for disease is with his enemy Mercury.His dispositor is debilitated. There is no planet either in the twelfth or in the seventh house from Mars.Transit Mars is in the sixth in his sign of debilitation. ?

Name of the mother may be related to the consort of lord Shivaji.such as Jagadamba or Eswari,or umaMaheswari or umadevi etc.Fathers name too is similarly which may belong to lord Shivaji.Father may be a govt employee doing work with products of "forest".or wood.

Regards,jagannathan .

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 4:54 AM, lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Achitra,My computer with new JH ( more accurate than previous versions)is down.But chart I am working with is below.In navamsa, Moon is in its own sign, Sun is exalted,venus is in gemini in 4th house. but im not sure of accuracy so will leave it there.My impression is child has imbalance in immunity system-see more below.The rising nakshatra is Satabish ruled by Rahu.The sign in lagna is Aquarius, ruled by Rahu and Saturn.One can argue, Rahu is stronger being with more planets and being in sign of Saturn.Saturn himself is digbala, in the 7th house of others and retrograde ( indicating some karma revisited) saturn is karaka for suffering, sickness, delays and such.The dipositor of Saturn , the Sun is again associated with Rahu.So one thing that can not be ignored is the big influence of Rahu in this chart.Rahu has influence over lagna, Moon, and Sun.So 7th lord, co-lord of lagna,

6th lord and 2/11th lord Jupiter are in the 12th house together. The 12th house is karaka for many things but it takes one away, to ashrams, hospitals, jails,foreign lands and the like. The 12th house is a dustana of sorts. But it can also give if there are good lords there. It can give yoga in foreign lands, and many Indians that are benefiting from being outside the mother land are having planets in the 12th house.Let us go back to the problem at hand.The childs fate in the early years are associated with karmas from the parents. At this point, the mothers chart should be examined for flaws, bad karmas and she should take some remedial measures to help mitigate the bad karmas in Her and her husbands chart. . (The parents suffer more than a young child does when the baby is sick.)The baby was born in Sravana Nakshatra- ***Parents should start reading the Vedas as much as possible to the child, even if they think she doesnt know what

is being said.Espcially stories of Vishnu.Devotional music should be around this child often.Venus is the yogakaraka and the 9th lord and is in lagna protecting.***Mrtyunjaya mantra should be recited and taught to the child as soon as she is able.Chanting 'Nama Shivaya' would be very beneficial for mother as well as child.Venus is the AK, and is directing the soul in this lifetime.Read to and teach this child the knowledge of the rishi and the VEDAS.Sing Vedic hymns to this child constantly. Karmas of all(parents/ child) will dissapate from these activities.It maybe hard for doctors to pin point problems with this child.Prevent ear infections.**Parents and child should Worship Lord Vishnu and pray for his protection to this baby.As Sun is in sign of Saturn, have doctors check teh ears and also for autoimmune disease - allergic reactions in the body as a basis for the sickness.keep all toxin and chemicals away

from this baby, keep baby in a clean environment, good food, fresh air, etc.PLease keep us posted.with prayers and best wishes for parents and childLakshmiRasi +----------- --------- --------- --------- --------- +| \ / \ Mo Ju / || \ HL / \ Su / || \ / \ Ra / || \ / Ve \ / || \ / \ / AL ||Gk x As x MeR Ma || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ 11 / \ || / \ / \ || Md x || \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / \ / ||GL x SaR x || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / Ke \ / \ || / \ / \ |+----------- --------- --------- --------- --------- +sohamsa@ .com, Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...> wrote:>> Â I request members for help again.> > >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...>> sohamsa@ .com> Sat, April 17, 2010 4:47:25 PM> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents> > Â > Dear laxmi ji and anna ji> i am WAITING for ur reply.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Karan Kumari <architakhera@ >> sohamsa@ .com> Thu, April 15, 2010 3:35:19 PM> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents> > Â > Dear Aanna ji > Thank you > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Deg Min OF

PATAN > Long   85  13 E                         ............ ......... ....      (85 DEG 13 MIN)> Latt     27   38  N                        ............ ......... ......     (27 DEG 38 MIN)> GMT diff.    5 Hours 45 minutes.> > God bless u .> Archita> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sar108

<bona_mente >> sohamsa@ .com> Thu, April 15, 2010 2:33:50 PM> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents> >  > > > > Dear Archita and Laksmi,> Please send me Lo and La and Time zone> for that city> Anna > > --- On Thu, 4/15/10, lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:> > > >lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ >> >[soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents> >sohamsa@ .com> >Received: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 2:29 AM> >> >> > > >Hare Rama Krishna> >Dear friend,> >First , Are you sure of accurate birth

data?> >Can you double check it and then tell something about any siblings.> >I want to feel convinced before I say something.> >Thank-you> >> >Lakshmi> >> >sohamsa@ .com, Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...> wrote:> >>> >> Dear All > >> Parents of this small girl are very worried as she is always suffering from > >> fever and death like conditions ever since she become 2 months  old.> >> > >> dob :27 jan 2009> >> time of birth: 8: 44 am> >> place of birth: patan (nepal)> >> > >> a million thanks.> >> archita.> >>> >> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> >

> http://mail./ >

Guest guest

Dear Architaji,

I am happy to see your kind mail.Your way of dealing is laudable.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Karan Kumari <architakhera wrote:

Dear jagannathan ji

All have this liberty to help those who are need of  help.

So I can only say thanks from my heart . I will definately convey her parents to do

remedies for mars also.

hare krisna.

Archita.

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankrsohamsa

Tue, April 20, 2010 1:28:00 PMRe: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents 

Dear Sir,

KumbaLaganam. Venus in lagnam.Ketu in six,Saturn,Retro, In seven.Retro mercury and Mars in eleven.Moon ,Sun,Jupiter and Rahu in twelve.Mars Dasa ,Rahu bhukthi from 22-3-2010  to  9-4-2011.

Saturn is lagna vyayadhipathy retro towards the sixth house.Previous Dasanathan Moon is the sixth lord.Twelfth lord Rahu is with Jupiter who is the twelfth loord from the Moon sign.Both of them are in the twelfth house.Retro Saturn aspects them.Moon dasa caused disease.?Mars too aspects the sixth house which in turn is aspected by Rahu and Jupiter.Retro saturn aspects the sixth house?.Mars aspects the sixth house both from Janmalagnam and chandralagnam. ?Mars is rendered thereby all the more powerful to cause disease.

Mars who is the Karaka for disease is with his enemy Mercury.His dispositor is debilitated. There is no planet either in the twelfth or in the seventh house from Mars.Transit Mars is in the sixth in his sign of debilitation. ?

Name of the mother may be related to the consort of lord Shivaji.such as Jagadamba or Eswari,or umaMaheswari or umadevi etc.Fathers name too is similarly which may belong to lord Shivaji.Father may be a govt employee doing work with products of " forest " .or wood.

Regards,jagannathan .

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 4:54 AM, lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Achitra,My computer with new JH ( more accurate than previous versions)is down.But chart I am working with is below.In navamsa, Moon is in its own sign, Sun is exalted,venus is in gemini in 4th house. but im not sure of accuracy so will leave it there.

My impression is child has imbalance in immunity system-see more below.The rising nakshatra is Satabish ruled by Rahu.The sign in lagna is Aquarius, ruled by Rahu and Saturn.One can argue, Rahu is stronger being with more planets and being in sign of Saturn.

Saturn himself is digbala, in the 7th house of others and retrograde ( indicating some karma revisited) saturn is karaka for suffering, sickness, delays and such.The dipositor of Saturn , the Sun is again associated with Rahu.

So one thing that can not be ignored is the big influence of Rahu in this chart.Rahu has influence over lagna, Moon, and Sun.So 7th lord, co-lord of lagna, 6th lord and 2/11th lord Jupiter are in the 12th house together. The 12th house is karaka for many things but it takes one away, to ashrams, hospitals, jails,foreign lands and the like. The 12th house is a dustana of sorts. But it can also give if there are good lords there. It can give yoga in foreign lands, and many Indians that are benefiting from being outside the mother land are having planets in the 12th house.

Let us go back to the problem at hand.The childs fate in the early years are associated with karmas from the parents. At this point, the mothers chart should be examined for flaws, bad karmas and she should take some remedial measures to help mitigate the bad karmas in Her and her husbands chart. . (The parents suffer more than a young child does when the baby is sick.)

The baby was born in Sravana Nakshatra- ***Parents should start reading the Vedas as much as possible to the child, even if they think she doesnt know what is being said.Espcially stories of Vishnu.Devotional music should be around this child often.

Venus is the yogakaraka and the 9th lord and is in lagna protecting.***Mrtyunjaya mantra should be recited and taught to the child as soon as she is able.Chanting 'Nama Shivaya' would be very beneficial for mother as well as child.

Venus is the AK, and is directing the soul in this lifetime.Read to and teach this child the knowledge of the rishi and the VEDAS.Sing Vedic hymns to this child constantly. Karmas of all(parents/ child) will dissapate from these activities.

It maybe hard for doctors to pin point problems with this child.Prevent ear infections.**Parents and child should Worship Lord Vishnu and pray for his protection to this baby.As Sun is in sign of Saturn, have doctors check teh ears and also for autoimmune disease - allergic reactions in the body as a basis for the sickness.

keep all toxin and chemicals away from this baby, keep baby in a clean environment, good food, fresh air, etc.PLease keep us posted.with prayers and best wishes for parents and childLakshmiRasi +----------- --------- --------- --------- --------- +

| \ / \ Mo Ju / || \ HL / \ Su / || \ / \ Ra / || \ / Ve \ / || \ / \ / AL ||Gk x As x MeR Ma || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ 11 / \ || / \ / \ || Md x || \ / \ / |

| \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / \ / ||GL x SaR x || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / Ke \ / \ || / \ / \ |+----------- --------- --------- --------- --------- +

sohamsa@ .com, Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...> wrote:>>  I request members for help again.>

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...>> sohamsa@ .com

> Sat, April 17, 2010 4:47:25 PM> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents> >   > Dear laxmi ji and anna ji> i am WAITING for ur reply.> > >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Karan Kumari <architakhera@ >> sohamsa@ .com> Thu, April 15, 2010 3:35:19 PM

> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents> >   > Dear Aanna ji > Thank you >           Deg Min OF PATAN > Long    85   13  E                         ............ ......... ....       (85 DEG 13 MIN)

> Latt      27   38  N                         ............ ......... ......     (27 DEG 38 MIN)> GMT diff.     5 Hours 45 minutes.> > God bless u .> Archita

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sar108 <bona_mente >> sohamsa@ .com> Thu, April 15, 2010 2:33:50 PM> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents

> >   > > > > Dear Archita and Laksmi,> Please send me Lo and La and Time zone> for that city> Anna > > --- On Thu, 4/15/10, lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

> > > >lakshmikary <lakshmikary@ >> >[soHamsa] Re: Plz help worried parents> >sohamsa@ .com

> >Received: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 2:29 AM> >> >> >  > >Hare Rama Krishna> >Dear friend,> >First , Are you sure of accurate birth data?> >Can you double check it and then tell something about any siblings.

> >I want to feel convinced before I say something.> >Thank-you> >> >Lakshmi> >> >sohamsa@ .com, Karan Kumari <architakhera@ ...> wrote:> >>

> >> Dear All > >> Parents of this small girl are very worried as she is always suffering from > >> fever and death like conditions ever since she become 2 months  old.> >>

> >> dob :27 jan 2009> >> time of birth: 8: 44 am> >> place of birth: patan (nepal)> >> > >> a million thanks.> >> archita.> >>> >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail./

>