IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Saturn and Ketu conjunction-Parivartana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Prashu,

Wealth and prosperity follows the people associated with the yoga. for example, it is very good for politicians as then they have many followers and that is the path to their success. similarly with spiritual leaders, it is good for success due to followers. The akasha tattva of Jupiter is the bonding factor of this yoga...hence the word Maharaja instead of just Raja in the yoga. It involves Rajayoga for more than one - both the leader and followers have success and the trappings of success like wealth and other things.

Namaste

Sanjay Rath

Prashant Doshi

Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:56 AM

sohamsa

Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

Pranam SanjayjiThis Maharaja yoga is good for spiritual path only or does it alsoincrease wealth prosperity and happiness ?Thanking you and appreciate ur time and effortKing RegardsPrashuOn Sunday, April 18, 2010, Sanjay Rath <sjrath (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:> Maharaja Yoga is formed. This is very good for spiritual paths. Danger to> first child if male nativity...these are some thoughts based on the> parivartana you mention> Sanjay Rath>> -----------------> "Prashant Doshi" <prashuastro >> Sunday, April 18, 2010 5:32 AM> <sohamsa >> [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction>>> dear respected sir pranam again>>>> Her delails r>> 8th sept 1975>> 17:30 Mumbai>>>> one question pls the question goes like this>>> the lagna and 5 th house r in parivartan state what yoga does it form>>> and is it good or bad>>> and u mention last year was a good transit of jup does that mean now>>> no other good transit in jup dasa?>>> Thanks for ur time I really appreciate it .>>>>>> Thanking you>>> Kind Regards>>> Prashu>>>>>> On Sunday, April 18, 2010, Sunil Bhattacharjya>> <sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com> wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dont panic !>>>>>> Ke AD is running so you are looking in distress.>>>>>> Send her details on my personal id, dont bother it will remain>>> confidential as my horoscope posses Ju, Ve, Su exalted apart of many>>> other Swagrahi Planets, so i posses high values.>>>>>> --- On Sat, 17/4/10, Prashant Doshi <prashuastro > wrote:>>>>>>>>> Prashant Doshi <prashuastro >>>> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction>>> "sohamsa " <sohamsa >>>> Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 10:32 PM>>>>>> Dear respected Sir, Pranam,>>>>>> thanks for taking time to write back , I think my wife will go in a>>> panic mode so I better don't show it to her. Sir would like to ask u>>> one question pls the question goes like this>>> the lagna and 5 th house r in parivartan state what yoga does it form>>> and is it good or bad>>> and u mention last year was a good transit of jup does that mean now>>> no other good transit in jup dasa?>>> Thanks for ur time I really appreciate it .>>>>>> Thanking you>>> Kind Regards>>> Prashu>>>>>> On Sunday, April 18, 2010, sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com>>> <sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com>>>> wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Mr Prashant,>>>>>>>> Keep your spirit high, why you are dejected? Nobody is beyond the star.>>>>>>>> You had the best transit of Ju last one year but VMD was not supporting>>>> you that is your own mind was not putting your best foot forward. So,>>>> stars can lead a horse to water, but those can't make it drink.>>>>>>>> 'It never rains but it pours', see your AD in VMD of Ju, those are Sa,>>>> Me and after that Ke. So last 5 yrs you could not make it, what you>>>> wanted to and still 2 more years you have to wait.>>>>>>>> Birds of a feather flock together, Ju and Ve are direct and in good>>>> position to bless you with baby but again same 'Birds of a feather flock>>>> together' Sa, Me and Ke ganged>>> up against your wish.>>>>>>>> It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness, so we should>>>> search light. Wait for 2 mote yrs and put your best foot forward after 2>>>> yrs, you bles> --->>>> ~ Agni Purana: The higest atonement for all sins is the Savitur Gayatri ~>> tat savitur varenyam, bhargo devasya dhimahi.>> dhiyo yo nah prachodayaat. RV 1.62.10

• 9 months later...