IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Larry King's chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Somnath,Navamsa lagna could be Vrschika. Tula has AK Rahu there which gives birth in a wealthy family. If AK is in the 12th house it makes the person more agnostic. Venus in the 12th would not allow marriage to be stable at all. With Vrschika lagna - Budha is in trines which gives natural ability for journalism. He was compelled to become a journalist from an early age and continued this for the rest of his life. Budha is vakra so it is a very strong wish.What year did his father die? Ketu is in gandanta and in parivartana with 9th lord Surya.Regards,MichalSam Sivaskandan <samsivaskandansohamsa Sent: Tue, 20 April, 2010 4:37:19 PM[soHamsa] Larry King's chart

||Om Namo Narayanaya||

Namaste,

Not sure how many in this group have heard of Larry King. For those who do not know him, he is a very famous radio and TV broadcaster for the past 50 years or so. He is recently in the news because of having filed for divorce from his 7th wife (but 8th marriage, since his 3rd and 5th wives were the same woman). Here are his birth details:

Born: November 19, 1933

Time: 10:38 AM

Place: Brooklyn, New York, USA

Source: Lois Rodden's Astro Data bank

This chart is an interesting case study for applying the many principles discussed in this forum. From my limited knowledge, we can see:

Very Strong KSY. Can be broken by Moon or Venus. Of course Larry is now 76 and this probably was an issue till his 48 years of age.

Heavy affliction to Lagna and Kalatrakaraka Venus in Papkartari yoga

Mars, Venus Moon conjunction in lagna is not good for monogamy

UL and 2nd from UL in Rasi is heavily afflicted

7th lord in D-9 is heavily afflicted in Gemini which is 2nd from UL in D-9. Lagnesh, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Rahu in trines in D-9.

Dharmakarmadipati yoga of Me and Su in Scorpio in Rasi. Exalted Ju with Me in 10th in D-9 indicates his success in broadcasting (when taken with Gajakesari Yoga in Rasi, D-9 and D-10). Ju is in 7th from AL; lot of support for his success. Mars 5th lord in Lagna with Moon (again fame with profession dealing with communities of people. With Venus indicates showbiz)

Current Narayana Dasa is Capricorn with UL, A10 and Saturn in it. Rahu in 2nd from UL is bad. Appears there were major issues since 2001 even though the divorce was filed recently.

His Narayana Dasa is changing to Sagittarius this year. Sagittarius is 10th from AL with Mars. It has been oft stated in this forum that a malefic in the 10th from AL always brings a degree of misery even though Mars is a trinal lord for Pisces. Appears the next 3 years will be tough for his career.

It appears to me that one major factor for Larry's so many marriages is that the 7th lord from his UL is Moon and it is conjunct with Mars and Venus in the 12th from UL. So his marriages will always end because of infidelities.

Other factors appear to support that he most likely will get divorced this year.

I am sure the gurus in this forum will be able to provide more insightful commentary.

Thought this might be an interesting chart to see since Larry himself is the "news" this week.

Best regards,

Somnath

Guest guest

||Om Namo Narayanaya||

Dear Michal,

Yes. Navamsa could be Vrischika. I am hardly an expert but here are some of my thoughts on this for whatever it is worth:

Larry was into Broadcast Journalism not writing Journalism.  So speaking is a critical component.  2nd house would need to be connected very strongly with the 10th and since he was broadcasting on a talk show to common people, some 5th house connection and connection to Moon would be expected. 

If we change his D-9 to Scorpio, then D-10 lagna becomes Cancer with Retrograde Mercury and Venus. Also, D-10 tenth lord is Mars in the 8th in Aquarius with Ju-Mo in the 6th.  Sun the 2nd lord is afflicted with Ra-Ke. Seems hard to explain a broadcaster. 

However, if we leave the birth time unchanged, we get D-10 lagna as Gemini with Venus (5th lord) and Me® 4th lord and lagnesh in 2nd house of Speech.  Also, 2nd lord Moon is with 10th lord Jupiter in 7th house aspecting Lagna.  Rahu and Saturn are in 9th house (Swakshetra).  This is better at explaining Larry's great rise in the Rahu's and Jupiter's Dasas per Vimsottari. 

If we take D-9 lagna as Libra, the affliction of the 2nd lord in Rasi (Sa) and the 2nd Lord in D-9 (Mars) conjoined in the 9th of D-9 by Rahu from D-9 Lagna may explain Larry's childhood humble beginnings.  Also, we notice that Moon (DK) is in 7th house in D-9 supporting his inability to have a successful marriage.

We also see the Rasi 2nd Lord Saturn (Speech) and Rasi 5th lord Mars (fame/public persona) conjoined in the 9th in D-9 ; indicating possibly past life talents in these areas. These same two planets are D-9's 5th (Saturn) and 2nd (Mars) lords respectively - so Speech and Public persona are again getting emphasized in D-9 also. Their dispositor is Mercury that is conjoined an exalted Jupiter in Cancer in the 10th.

Since Lois Rodden's data bank lists the birth data as " from memory " , it is very possible that the birth time is later than stated making the D-9 lagna Scorpio.

Thanks very much for your valuable insights.

Best regards,

Somnath

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Somnath,Navamsa lagna could be Vrschika.  Tula has AK Rahu there which gives birth in a wealthy family.  If AK is in the 12th house it makes the person more agnostic.  Venus in the 12th would not allow marriage to be stable at all.  With Vrschika lagna - Budha is in trines which gives natural ability for journalism.  He was compelled to become a journalist from an early age and continued this for the rest of his life.  Budha is vakra so it is a very strong wish.

What year did his father die?  Ketu is in gandanta and in parivartana with 9th lord Surya.Regards,Michal

Sam Sivaskandan <samsivaskandansohamsa

Tue, 20 April, 2010 4:37:19 PM[soHamsa] Larry King's chart

||Om Namo Narayanaya||

Namaste,

Not sure how many in this group have heard of Larry King.  For those who do not know him, he is a very famous radio and TV broadcaster for the past 50 years or so.  He is recently in the news because of having filed for divorce from his 7th wife (but 8th marriage, since his 3rd and 5th wives were the same woman).  Here are his birth details:

This chart is an interesting case study for applying the many principles discussed in this forum.  From my limited knowledge, we can see:

Very Strong KSY.  Can be broken by Moon or Venus. Of course Larry is now 76 and this probably was an issue till his 48 years of age.

7th lord in D-9 is heavily afflicted in Gemini which is 2nd from UL in D-9. Lagnesh, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Rahu in trines in D-9.

Dharmakarmadipati yoga of Me and Su in Scorpio in Rasi.  Exalted Ju with Me in 10th in D-9 indicates his success in broadcasting (when taken with Gajakesari Yoga in Rasi, D-9 and D-10). Ju is in 7th from AL; lot of support for his success. Mars 5th lord in Lagna with Moon (again fame with profession dealing with communities of people.  With Venus indicates showbiz) 

Current Narayana Dasa is Capricorn with UL, A10 and Saturn in it.  Rahu in 2nd from UL is bad.  Appears there were major issues since 2001 even though the divorce was filed recently.

His Narayana Dasa is changing to Sagittarius this year.  Sagittarius is 10th from AL with Mars.  It has been oft stated in this forum that a malefic in the 10th from AL always brings a degree of misery even though Mars is a trinal lord for Pisces.  Appears the next 3 years will be tough for his career.

It appears to me that one major factor for Larry's so many marriages is that the 7th lord from his UL is Moon and it is conjunct with Mars and Venus in the 12th from UL.  So his marriages will always end because of infidelities.

Other factors appear to support that he most likely will get divorced this year.

I am sure the gurus in this forum will be able to provide more insightful commentary.

Thought this might be  an interesting chart to see since Larry himself is the " news " this week.

Best regards,

Somnath

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Somnath,Broadcasting is made possible by Ketu - radio, television - these all work with antenna. Mercury is in Scorpio and is conjoined Sun who is in sambandha with Ketu. This is how to differentiate as Mercury is karaka for speech as well as writing.10th lord from rasi chart Mercury is in dasamsa lagna. Venus is there in Moon's sign which is excellent for communication as the emotional content is put across. Lagnesh Moon is in the 6th house of service with 9th lord Jupiter showing his work will have an international element to it. The planets in the 8th house are in the 3rd from the 6th showing that he will have a lot of parakrama. Mars being 10th lord in mutual rasi drsti with Mercury shows his early work as a

sports commentator. This changed over time as Saturn and Rahu are in own sign and show his talkback with live callers and politicians. Respectfully,MichalSam Sivaskandan <samsivaskandansohamsa Sent: Wed, 21 April, 2010 6:11:05 PMRe: [soHamsa] Larry King's chart

||Om Namo Narayanaya||

Dear Michal,

Yes. Navamsa could be Vrischika. I am hardly an expert but here are some of my thoughts on this for whatever it is worth:

Larry was into Broadcast Journalism not writing Journalism. So speaking is a critical component. 2nd house would need to be connected very strongly with the 10th and since he was broadcasting on a talk show to common people, some 5th house connection and connection to Moon would be expected.

If we change his D-9 to Scorpio, then D-10 lagna becomes Cancer with Retrograde Mercury and Venus. Also, D-10 tenth lord is Mars in the 8th in Aquarius with Ju-Mo in the 6th. Sun the 2nd lord is afflicted with Ra-Ke. Seems hard to explain a broadcaster.

However, if we leave the birth time unchanged, we get D-10 lagna as Gemini with Venus (5th lord) and Me® 4th lord and lagnesh in 2nd house of Speech. Also, 2nd lord Moon is with 10th lord Jupiter in 7th house aspecting Lagna. Rahu and Saturn are in 9th house (Swakshetra) . This is better at explaining Larry's great rise in the Rahu's and Jupiter's Dasas per Vimsottari.

If we take D-9 lagna as Libra, the affliction of the 2nd lord in Rasi (Sa) and the 2nd Lord in D-9 (Mars) conjoined in the 9th of D-9 by Rahu from D-9 Lagna may explain Larry's childhood humble beginnings. Also, we notice that Moon (DK) is in 7th house in D-9 supporting his inability to have a successful marriage.

We also see the Rasi 2nd Lord Saturn (Speech) and Rasi 5th lord Mars (fame/public persona) conjoined in the 9th in D-9 ; indicating possibly past life talents in these areas. These same two planets are D-9's 5th (Saturn) and 2nd (Mars) lords respectively - so Speech and Public persona are again getting emphasized in D-9 also. Their dispositor is Mercury that is conjoined an exalted Jupiter in Cancer in the 10th.

Since Lois Rodden's data bank lists the birth data as "from memory", it is very possible that the birth time is later than stated making the D-9 lagna Scorpio.

Thanks very much for your valuable insights.

Best regards,

Somnath

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Somnath,Navamsa lagna could be Vrschika. Tula has AK Rahu there which gives birth in a wealthy family. If AK is in the 12th house it makes the person more agnostic. Venus in the 12th would not allow marriage to be stable at all. With Vrschika lagna - Budha is in trines which gives natural ability for journalism. He was compelled to become a journalist from an early age and continued this for the rest of his life. Budha is vakra so it is a very strong wish.

What year did his father die? Ketu is in gandanta and in parivartana with 9th lord Surya.Regards,Michal

Sam Sivaskandan <samsivaskandan@ gmail.com>sohamsa@ .com

Tue, 20 April, 2010 4:37:19 PM[soHamsa] Larry King's chart

||Om Namo Narayanaya||

Namaste,

Not sure how many in this group have heard of Larry King. For those who do not know him, he is a very famous radio and TV broadcaster for the past 50 years or so. He is recently in the news because of having filed for divorce from his 7th wife (but 8th marriage, since his 3rd and 5th wives were the same woman). Here are his birth details:

This chart is an interesting case study for applying the many principles discussed in this forum. From my limited knowledge, we can see:

Very Strong KSY. Can be broken by Moon or Venus. Of course Larry is now 76 and this probably was an issue till his 48 years of age.

7th lord in D-9 is heavily afflicted in Gemini which is 2nd from UL in D-9. Lagnesh, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Rahu in trines in D-9.

Dharmakarmadipati yoga of Me and Su in Scorpio in Rasi. Exalted Ju with Me in 10th in D-9 indicates his success in broadcasting (when taken with Gajakesari Yoga in Rasi, D-9 and D-10). Ju is in 7th from AL; lot of support for his success. Mars 5th lord in Lagna with Moon (again fame with profession dealing with communities of people. With Venus indicates showbiz)

Current Narayana Dasa is Capricorn with UL, A10 and Saturn in it. Rahu in 2nd from UL is bad. Appears there were major issues since 2001 even though the divorce was filed recently.

His Narayana Dasa is changing to Sagittarius this year. Sagittarius is 10th from AL with Mars. It has been oft stated in this forum that a malefic in the 10th from AL always brings a degree of misery even though Mars is a trinal lord for Pisces. Appears the next 3 years will be tough for his career.

It appears to me that one major factor for Larry's so many marriages is that the 7th lord from his UL is Moon and it is conjunct with Mars and Venus in the 12th from UL. So his marriages will always end because of infidelities.

Thought this might be an interesting chart to see since Larry himself is the "news" this week.

Best regards,

Somnath