philosophy and tradition. We all would do well to follow their

example.

I have held back writing to you and a few others in this forum who

have a total disregard for basic human respect and courtesy. But then

by not giving you direct feedback, we have to give you the benefit of

the doubt that you are unaware of your condescending and

confrontational behavior (especially without provocation). You have

received feedback directly from a couple of others. Please add this

feedback to that list. Most people here welcome a healthy debate.

Please " disagree " freely without " being disagreeable " .

Thanks very much for your listening, understanding and support.

Best regards,

Somnath

On 4/21/10, sunilbhattacharjya

<sunilbhattacharjya wrote:

> // Besides this , the house is benefited when 3rd house from

> it is in malefic influence ( because Malefic planets or influence

> on 3rd house generate beneficial Argala ). This is the reason

> that 3rd aspect bring auspicious effects on the house in which

> Saturn is placed (and not the house aspected by Saturn

> by third aspect).

> //

>

> Is above thing correct?

>

> Argala and aspect can be juxtaposed? When aspect works and when argala?,

> have you any streak of idea ? Why deb Ju of 5'th and Ra in Lagna are making

> fool out of the ppl openly?

>

> Be careful Deb Ju can't win in front of exalted Ju & exalted Ve combo - both

> Brahmins of highest order as stated in classics - as it exposes worst

> concoction freely because of pollination of wisdom all around.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> sohamsa , Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

>>

>> Dear Friends.

>> The effect of Saturn's 3rd aspect is in discussion for some

>> time. The following factors may be considered:

>> !. basically Saturn is Karka of hard work , foresight and Karma.

>> 2. Saturn's full aspect fall on 3rd and 10th house besides 7H.

>> 4. The 3h and 10H fall in the category of Upachaya houses.

>> This is the main reason for the famous dictum that:

>> " Sthan vriddhi karo Shani "

>> I.E. the Saturn lifts the material signification of the house in

>> which it is placed , because it is aspecting two upachaya houses

>> simultaneously..

>> 5. Besides this , the house is benefited when 3rd house from

>> it is in malefic influence ( because Malefic planets or influence

>> on 3rd house generate beneficial Argala ). This is the reason

>> that 3rd aspect bring auspicious effects on the house in which

>> Saturn is placed (and not the house aspected by Saturn

>> by third aspect).

>> Regards,

>>

>> G.K.GOEL

>> Ph: 09350311433

>> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

>> NEW DELHI-110 076

>> INDIA

>>

>

>

>

--

Sent from my mobile device

Guest guest

Respected Gurujans,

Sadar Pranam !

Let me correct one mistake in the drafted mail, i am really very sorry for the mistake.

//

His Ve is with Ra and Ve is in exchange with Me and Ve, i have heard that when Ve come in contact with Ve then it makes one person very immoral and it is also with Ra here and in exchange with Agni tatva Su.//

His Ve is with Ra and Ve is in exchange with Me(element of making oneimmoral) and Su(Fire element), i have heard that when Ve come in contact with Me then it makes one person very immoral as it doesnt douse the hunger of one's desire of having sex and it is also with Ra here.

His 9'th lord is deb and with Sa and Ju being deb is also aspected by Ma so i think he may have killing attitude towards real gurus but i think he will have to pay for the same as in 7'th Sa is there and Ma is aspecting and 7'th stands for opponennts. So opponents of him would be very insurmountable.

Kindly enlighten me more on those details.

Mr Sunil had written about deb Ju and afflictd Ve with Ra so i thought to produce the following details.

Warmest Regards,Dinesh--- On Wed, 21/4/10, dineshdheengra <dineshdheengra wrote:

dineshdheengra <dineshdheengra[soHamsa] Re: Saturn's third aspectsohamsa Date: Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, 6:45 PM

Respected Sirs,Sadar Pranam!I have heard too much about Sanjayji and I have also read many articles of Respected Sanjayji, iwanted to attend upcoming conference of Sanjayji at New Yoork, kindly guide me for the same.Kindly let me know about the following details, it is one of my friends.His Ju is Deb and Sa is also there, i read that it is very bad when Ju used to be with Sa as person kills his own Guru.His Ve is with Ra and Ve is in exchange with Me and Ve, i have heard that when Ve come in contact with Ve then it makes one person very immoral and it is also with Ra here and in exchange with Agni tatva Su.Ra+ Ve is in second house so i am sure that he should have some extra-marital affairs.Kindly shed the light as Mr Sunilji said some about Ra+ Ve and Ju deb in a chart.Oct 10,1961 (Tue)01:26:31 AMTiruchchirapalli - IndiaWarmest Regards,Dineshsohamsa@ .com, Sam Sivaskandan <samsivaskandan@ ...> wrote:>> ||Om Namo Narayanaya||> > Namaste Mr. Sunil,> > Like many in this forum, I am here to discuss and learn about Vedic> Astrology per the parampara of Pandit Sanjayji whom I have never met,> but know only through reading his books and listening to his voice in> his mp3 lectures.> > Your very disrespectful and unprofessional messages to many in this> forum are a poor choice for a person who otherwise appears> knowledgeable and capable of offering much to this forum by way of> your insights into vedic astrology.> > Your message especially to Lakshmiji (a lady) was deeply troubling and> in very poor taste. Your

subsequent apology was even poorer than your> original message. Hindu tradition and culture as taught to me in a> south indian brahmin family is certainly not what you are practising> in this forum. This forum has many foreign born people who put me to> shame in the way they have grasped and practise vedic culture, hindu> philosophy and tradition. We all would do well to follow their> example.> > I have held back writing to you and a few others in this forum who> have a total disregard for basic human respect and courtesy. But then> by not giving you direct feedback, we have to give you the benefit of> the doubt that you are unaware of your condescending and> confrontational behavior (especially without provocation) . You have> received feedback directly from a couple of others. Please add this> feedback to that list. Most people here welcome a healthy

debate.> Please "disagree" freely without "being disagreeable" .> > Thanks very much for your listening, understanding and support.> > Best regards,> > Somnath> > On 4/21/10, sunilbhattacharjya@ ...> <sunilbhattacharjya wrote:> > // Besides this , the house is benefited when 3rd house from> > it is in malefic influence ( because Malefic planets or influence> > on 3rd house generate beneficial Argala ). This is the reason> > that 3rd aspect bring auspicious effects on the house in which> > Saturn is placed (and not the house aspected by Saturn> > by third aspect).> > //> >> > Is above thing correct?> >> > Argala and aspect can be juxtaposed? When aspect works and when argala?,> > have you any streak of idea ? Why deb Ju of 5'th and Ra in Lagna are

making> > fool out of the ppl openly?> >> > Be careful Deb Ju can't win in front of exalted Ju & exalted Ve combo - both> > Brahmins of highest order as stated in classics - as it exposes worst> > concoction freely because of pollination of wisdom all around.> >> > Regards,> >> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> >> > sohamsa@ .com, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@ > wrote:> >>> >> Dear Friends.> >> The effect of Saturn's 3rd aspect is in discussion for some> >> time. The following factors may be considered:> >> !. basically Saturn is Karka of hard work , foresight and Karma.> >> 2. Saturn's full aspect fall

on 3rd and 10th house besides 7H.> >> 4. The 3h and 10H fall in the category of Upachaya houses.> >> This is the main reason for the famous dictum that:> >> " Sthan vriddhi karo Shani"> >> I.E. the Saturn lifts the material signification of the house in> >> which it is placed , because it is aspecting two upachaya houses> >> simultaneously. .> >> 5. Besides this , the house is benefited when 3rd house from> >> it is in malefic influence ( because Malefic planets or influence> >> on 3rd house generate beneficial Argala ). This is the reason> >> that 3rd aspect bring auspicious effects on the house in which> >> Saturn is placed (and not the house aspected by Saturn> >> by third aspect).> >> Regards,> >>> >> G.K.GOEL> >> Ph: 09350311433>

>> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> >> NEW DELHI-110 076> >> INDIA> >>> >> >> >> > -- > Sent from my mobile device>Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

HI Ashish and Group members,I am also presenting a chart who is very intelligent guy ,qaulifications MBA & S/W Engineer a ranked student all the while ,currently in germany working with INFOSYS.The most striking thing to look fwd in this chart is nearly 6 planets are getting exalted in navmansha.I want to ask one question to the learned members of the group ,this person is havin Leo ascendant with Sa + rahu in asc and Sun+kektu+ mars in 7th house no other benefics in kendra ,even exchange between 1st and 7th house ,all malefics in kendra thereby causing a Sarpa Dosha ,but his life has been relatively quite smoother and no visible effects of Sarpa Dosha are seen..Natal Chart March 6, 1979Time: 6:04:27

pmTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 72 E 50' 00", 18 N 58' 00" Bombay, IndiaAltitude: 0.00 metersKind RegardsDeep--- On Thu, 22/4/10, Ashish <bondmerama wrote:Ashish <bondmerama[soHamsa] Re: Saturn's third aspectsohamsa Date: Thursday, 22 April, 2010, 11:13 AM

Respected Lakshmi Ji,.

Namaskar.

I have Shani in Lagna with Rahu in a very enemy sign of Leo.

I will share some of my experiences of Shani in Lagna.

First thing to note is that any single indicator doesnot count,I have strong exalted Shani in Navamsha.

I have faced several challenges in terms of courage,fears, anxiety,conflict s with society,friends and bosses.I have worked as a low-paid worker.

I thought that yoga of Leo(Shani+Rahu) was responsible for miseries,but there is friend of mine with a similar yoga in lagna,he is very courageous and a famous,rich celebrity.

Thus there is more to simple placement of Shani in lagna.

Best Regards

Ashish.

sohamsa@ .com, "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Shiv,

> Now I have your name.

> Saturn in lagna, is in MKS. It is hard for person to try and lord it over others.

> When Saturn is strong and well placed(like in Sasi maha parusha yoga as extreme) the person can be a manager, landlord or employ people or in some way lord it over others.

> Saturn in lagna, can also make a person Shy,

> shy persons often have a hard time to stand up for themselves.It takes alot of courage for them to stand before others.

> Ketu can also make that person blend in, and be ignored by others(like invisable)

> More later, have to run off.

> Will check out your navamsa , that is the fruit of the Rasi chart, where we can see what dharma and karma reap .

> Best wishes

> Lakshmi

>

> sohamsa@ .com, "Sun" <theblisswithin@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected Goelji

> > Thanks for you insights. Point no. 5 is indeed interesting. One thing, though, is that it might hold true for any other house in the chart, but Saturn in first is considered MKS. Will this still hold true there.

> >

> >

> > Thanks

> > Shiv

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends.

> > > The effect of Saturn's 3rd aspect is in discussion for some

> > > time. The following factors may be considered:

> > > !. basically Saturn is Karka of hard work , foresight and Karma.

> > > 2. Saturn's full aspect fall on 3rd and 10th house besides 7H.

> > > 4. The 3h and 10H fall in the category of Upachaya houses.

> > > This is the main reason for the famous dictum that:

> > > " Sthan vriddhi karo Shani"

> > > I.E. the Saturn lifts the material signification of the house in

> > > which it is placed , because it is aspecting two upachaya houses

> > > simultaneously. .

> > > 5. Besides this , the house is benefited when 3rd house from

> > > it is in malefic influence ( because Malefic planets or influence

> > > on 3rd house generate beneficial Argala ). This is the reason

> > > that 3rd aspect bring auspicious effects on the house in which

> > > Saturn is placed (and not the house aspected by Saturn

> > > by third aspect).

> > > Regards,