IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [SoHamsa] Saturn and Ketu conjunction Thanks Mishraji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jay shree krshna.Dear Mishraji, Felt happy, the truth in your message touched the feminine in me and brought tears in eyes. Thanks for the message. I give below the detailed account of events:1. yes mishraji, my lagna is

Simha with Virgo Navamsa 2. On account of my wife's ill-health, we were forced to shift to Bangalore. She was critically ill for a period of three whole year ( 1996 to 1999.) since 2000 She fully recovered. Now She handles her garment unit in Bangalore3. I resigned my job as Works accountant in a repute firm in Ahmedabad on 31st December 1996, to

take care of my wife's ill health and also to continue further my higher study; as such was not in job for these period4. June 2000, i cleared my ACS final exam, 5. June 21st 2000, Joined a repute software firm as ' principal officer' and headed support function along with Secretarial Department at Bangalore6. started making investments in Lands from 2001 to 2003 in Bangalore 7. My House at Ahmedabad suffered damage on account of January 26, 2001, earthquake in Ahmedabad and subsequently sold it at throw away rate on May, 2001. 8. Astrology and lord krshna attracted me very much and started moving towards it since 2002 9. My Sat-venus period were not that encouraging: i) on account of huge job responsibility and over stressing i was diagonised High BP in Sep 2003 and this combined with Asthma i had to visit hospitals frequently for almost two years . ii) you are right. I became friendly with one builder who sold two houses to me, in 2004, and i on his advise supported him and it that process i lent money to three of his known business people and suffered heavily 10. My father passed away on 30/3/2010 early morning 4.45 AM i have enumerated all those events which in my opinion may throw more light on my chart for its analyzing Thanks and regardssivalitsol

<mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>sohamsa@ .comThu, 22 April, 2010 9:56:13 PM[soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

Dear Mr Siva,

It's sad to know that you lost yours father, it's like loosing eternal shelter, on a different note, these doing a funeral ritual for father or fatherly figures makes our life a bit complete.

What's your lagna, I get Simha lagna.

Saturn + Ketu conjunction (Very Close in your case so severe) gives Asthama as well as Arthritis etc, How's wife's health, Hope all is well, It looks that you took some stake in partner's business after helping them financially, should not be plain loan to be returned after stipulated time, still, you will make enough wealth and will get your's money back, timing of money given to others can further help in analyzing case further, How was Sat - Venus period (2004 - 2007).

regards,Lalit Mishra.

sohamsa@ .com, sivakumar edaiyer <siva_sandur@ ...> wrote:>> jay shree krshna.> > Thanks Dear Sumeet> > really sorry, held up on account of father's rituals; hence this delay. (i haven't mentioned about my father's death. My father passed away on 30th March 2010)> > Felt some relief on going thru yr remark > > "Since Nakshatra lord of Shani is ruled by Moon, house moves were cetain to happen at the beginning of Shani Mahadasha".> > 1. is it mean that coming period i may not have that much testing time? > > also you indicated "legal cases is highly possible" . how i can take it, is it over or yet to happen ? > > thanks once again for yr advice> siva> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sumeet Kumar vedichoroscope@ ...> siva_sandur@

....> Sun, 18 April, 2010 10:18:12 AM> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > You were born on Saturday and on Saptami tithi so Shani is under tithi dosha and houses owned by Shani cause problem so which includes the 6th house of disease. Shani is also related to Vayu tattwa and placed in nakshatra of Moon which influences the lungs so asthama is indicated. Shani is placed with Ketu on the Rahu/Ketu axis and is part of Kaal Sarp Yoga dosha. Also, the Arudha of the 8th house is placed in 6th house with Shani so indicates health issues. > > Since Nakshatra lord of Shani is ruled by Moon, house moves were cetain to happen at the beginning of Shani Mahadasha. > > Finally, Shani is placed 12th to Jupiter and in the 6th house so wealth losses through the hands of relatives and legal cases is highly possible. These relatives could also have been on the side of your wifes

family since Venus is implicated. Being retrograde, Shani in 6th house is giving results of 12th house so lots of losses. > > Best remedy is to pray to Sri Hanumanji as Vaayu Putra and also lord Shiva as Vayu Linga form of Sri Kalahasti > > Sumeet> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sivakumar edaiyer <>> sohamsa@ .com> Sat, April 17, 2010 6:34:45 AM> Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > Jay shri krshna,> Pranam respected Rafalji / Lalit mishraji > > Greetings, > > I am also having the dreaded combination of Saturn and ketu in my 6th house. Saturn is in Capricorn in its own house and as soon as the Saturn Maha dasa started, I have been subject to:> > 1) I, along with my family were forced to leave the city of Ahmedabad the place where we

lived happily over 25 years and re-located to Bangalore.> 2) Since then, Have been under constant attack of Asthma,> 3) inclination towards Astrology and spirituality > 4) Lost huge sum of money in 6 cases; in all I extended financial support to members very close to me, and they all went down financially and become almost bankrupt.> > i request your good selves to go thru my chart and suggest the needed advice to face the coming time with needed precaution and strength.> > The detail is :> > Name: R Sivakumar> DOB: 26-05-1962> TOB: 12.45 PM Noon> POB: Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India> Longitude: 77E42> Latitude : 8N44> > Pls do consider > > thanks and regards> > siva>