IndiaDivine.org

RE: [SoHamsa] RE; Saturn's third aspect

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gopalji,You are highly regarded ,respected member of this forum and your knowledge is very vast.This forum needs peoples like you and your knowladge.As you mentioned if a person is not agreeing with others view than he should express his disagreement in polite way.Astrologer's has to have humble nature.Simply fighting and showing dissent is not at all good for this forum.RegardsS S B

sohamsa CC: astrologyandremedies ; vedic astrology From: gkgoel1937Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:14:30 +0530[soHamsa] RE; Saturn's third aspect

Dear Friends,It looks Mr.BHATTACHARYYJI did not appreciated my observationson the above subject. He even brought a person in the picture who is trying to befoul the people because he has Rahu in Lagna.Thanks God that I do not have Rahu in my Lagna.A house gets an auspicious argla when third house from it in malefic influence. This is an independent principle which alwayswork. Take the case of Indra Gandhi , Sonia Gandhi ,Advaniji ,Atal Bihari , and Many others.this will show the strength in my observations.As regards , if Saturn is placed in 3H , one learned savant hadalready given its affects in the group mail.The aspects are of many kinds and its is a subject of independent study.The special full aspects of three outer planets are great significance in

vedic astrology particularly for the follwing reasons ( I am not revealing any new thing but only restating it):1. They generate 'Sambandha' to form yogas. 2. At some time or other , these three planets are able to connect any two planets placed in different houses in natal chart during transit. I.E. suppose Mars is in 12H and Saturn in 11H , Mars during its transit in natal 5H will connect them by its 7th and8th aspect. Argala as well as upachaya are very potential tools for prediction ,I will prepare a paper and post for the critical analysis of savants.Dear Bhattachryji , if we say some thing which is not in agreementwith your understanding , kindly do not get angry. we are exchangingour views in this international forum to learn and not fight witheach other.With best wishes, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add:

L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

All the post budget analysis and implications Sign up now.