IndiaDivine.org

Amitabh Bachchan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namah ShivayaDear List,Most people know that Mr. Bachchan's birthday is 11th of October, 1942, incidentally today! (not all the different jyotish sites are agreed about the time of his birth though). I recently overheard Mr. Bachchan saying to the media that his birthday as per the Hindu calendar was on the Vijayadashami day. He subsequently also mentioned this in his putative blog - http://bigb.bigadda.com/?paged=8 So, I probed this a little to see if the two days really coincided. Vijayadashami, as I understand, falls on the 10th day of waxing Moon in the Hindu month of Ashwin. However, 11th Oct. of 1942 happens to be the Dwitiya only in this month of Ashwin. The closest possibility is only

in the year of 1940, if we shift the time back to the very early hours of 11th, or in 1943, if we alter the date a little. So, is the date according to which eveyone has been assessing Mr. Bachchan's charts wrong, or he is only misleading/lying or am I missing something? Please enlighten. Best regards,Patheya