IndiaDivine.org

Varsh Phal upaya Pushkarini

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Pushkarini,

I am suggesting Varsh Phal upaya for both of them. These upaya will

be effective only if they are done according to the rules of doing

remedies given in the files. Therefore go to the file section and

read the rules of doing remedies before the upaya are done.

Elder sister born Feb 1 , 1967

[ 1 ] Keep in her room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in

rain water. She can use a brass container with a lid for it.

[ 2 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which should

be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while wear the

other in the little finger of the right hand the same time.

[ 3 ] Bury deep in the mud under the water , in a river or pond , a

little mustard oil filled in an earthen pot. Cement the lid so that

the oil doesn’t spill out into the water. Bury the pot at such a

place where it stays under water the whole year round. Do not bring

back home the digging tool.

Younger one, born Feb 23, 1969

[ 1 ] Immerse in a river 800 gm wheat grain on any day.

[ 2 ] Keep in her purse a small solid silver goli wrapped in a yellow

cloth. Or wear a small square piece of silver in a gold chain.

[ 3 ] Keep at home, in the south west corner, 7 sabut lal mirch {

whole red chilies with stem } and a handful of chana dal tied

together in a yellow cloth. Keep it in the south western corner of

the house.

[ 4 ] Should not drink milk after dark.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Pushkarini Skm

<skm.pushkarini wrote:

>

> Pujya gurujee,

> Pranaam.Gurujee kindly help my two sisters with the varshphal

upaay.One's brith day - 1st feb and another one is having it on

23ed.We are very much indebted to you.

> with regards

> pushkarini

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> <

>

> Monday, February 2, 2009 7:30:39 PM

> Re: Lunar eclipse on 9th Feb >>>>> Pushkarini

>

>

> Dear Pushkarini,

>

> [ 1 ] Yes it will be a faint shadow on the moon. In case you have

> done the upaya once already, you need not do it this time. But when

> ever there is a total eclipse or one which is well visible you

should

> do the upaya.

> [ 2 ] I am not aware of any upaya to take care of the red ants.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Pushkarini Skm

> <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Pranaam Gurujee,

> > Gurujee i heard that L.eclipse is not visible in India on 9th

> feb.can I do the upaaya even then? and one more thing ,I have done

> the same upaaya , already once.should I have to repeat it? please

> advise me.Gurujee We have a new problem in the form of ants.Red

ants

> have increased in number and attach my kitchen regularly.they

taste

> every thing in the vessels(like rice ,dal, tea).I do not want to

kill

> them.is there any upaaya to come over this problem without hurting

> them.Please help me

> > with regards

> > pushkarini

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > <@ ...>

> >

> > Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:43:27 PM

> > Re: Lunar eclipse on 9th Feb >>>>> Pushkarini

> >

> >

> > Dear Pushkarini,

> >

> > [ 1 ] You have to do the lunar eclipse upaya for Moon + Saturn.

> > [ 2 ] Your husband, brother [ may 4,65], and your mother do not

> have

> > to do any Lunar eclipse upaya.

> >

> > Read the upaya from the files.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Pushkarini Skm

> > <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > Kindly help us to know the effect of the forth coming lunar

> eclipse

> > on us.guide our family with the needed upaaya.

> > > pushkarini

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > <@ ...>

> > >

> > > Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:30:17 PM

> > > Notification : Solar Eclipse on Jan 26

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear members,

> > > All those who have :

> > >

> > > Sun + Rahu

> > > Sun + Saturn

> > > Sun + saturn + rahu

> > >

> > > in any house of their horoscope should do the upaya for Solar

> > > Eclipse.

> > >

> > > PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE ON JANUARY 26, 2009

> > >

> > > [ it will be visible in the South East India only]

> > >

> > > Eclipse Begins at 2: 11 pm (IST)

> > >

> > > Maximum of Eclipse at 3:11 pm

> > >

> > > Eclipse Ends at 4:06 pm

> > >

> > > The upaya should be done any time on the 26th January itself

> before

> > > the sun sets.

> > >

> > > God bless you,

> > >

> > > Bhooshan Priya

> > >

> >

>

• 8 months later...

Pujya gurujee,Pranaam.kindly help my husband with his varshphal upaayas as he is going to celebrate his birth day on 30th of this month.Anxiously waiting for your answerwith regardspushkariniPandit Bhooshan Priya < Sent: Mon, October 12, 2009 9:25:07

AMRe: RAHU transit upaya >>>>> Pushkarini

Dear Pushkarini,

Rahu transit for your Husband

Rahu will transit his 10th house from Lagna for which the astrological classics say:

" Ketu remains in the fourth house while Rahu remains in the tenth house. The next eighteen months will be moderately good. Rahu in 10â€Th house will give new job opportunity. Those seeking job, promotions foreign postings will get positive results. New avenues for investment & profitable ventures will open up. Help from father or higher authorities will help you in achieving your goals. Chances for romance are likely. There will be new relationships, which will add color to your life There will be an elevation in your living standard with luxury items added in your life. Ketu in 4Th house is not good will try to disturb the mental peace and cause some health concerns. Phlegmatic, infection & lungs problems may be there. It may also disrupt the education but Rahu will somehow or the other try to keep the things in order. Family relationships will strengthen & misunderstandings & conflict will get resolved."

Upaya:

Keep in a dark corner in the West of your house, under the weight of a stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth.

Rahu will transit his 10th house from natal Moon for which the astrological classics say:

" Rahu transits to your 10th house while Ketu transits to your 4th house. You should spend time to update yourself to see success. Though you might see improvement in your undertaking, you should work hard to stabilise your position. You should not get involved in any unwanted arguments. Change of job or place will be seen. You will also travel a lot during the period which might give you fruitful results. You should find ways to improve your monetary condition. You will spend more time towards arts & entertainment. "

Upaya :

Keep in the North-East corner of your house 4 sabut haldi ganth in a brass bowl with a lid.

In the Kundali of your mother :

Rahu will transit her 2nd house from Lagna for which the astrological classics say:

"Rahu is now in the 2nd house and Ketu in the 8th house. There might be tensions at home but if you control your temper, it will be bliss at home. Ketu in 8â€Th house gives health problems. Rheumatic complaints & joint pains are likely. Exhaustion, restlessness might set in. Children may cause some problem and you may face opposition in family. There might be initial delays and obstacles, but life will go on well. Your responsibilities will much increase and you will give good account of your performance. Those trying for job overseas have the right time to try. Fruitful long journeys are also expected which would give you additional money. Profit can be expected in new business adventures. Caution is required for all money dealings. Be wary of new partners & business diversifications are also indicated. Increased income & unexpected gains are also expected. Those unmarried have fair chance of getting married. Excessive speech may harm you.

Accidents cannot be ruled out. Younger students will fare well. Those desirous of study abroad will have good opportunities. "

Upaya :

Keep in her purse or on her person a small solid silver goli.

Rahu will transit her 12th house from natal Moon for which the astrological classics say:

" Rahu transit to your 12th house while Ketu to your 6th house. You will see improvements in your undertakings. Abroad travel regarding work related assignments are seen. You should take care while traveling abroad otherwise loss of baggage or things will take place. Happiness among couples and family are seen. You will add new friends and relationships. Financial improvements will be seen during the period. You will complete your financial loans and can invest in new mediums."

Upaya :

Keep in her room a little saunf [ fennel] in a pouch of dull red cloth.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

>

> Pujya gurujee,

> Pranaam and thanks for your mail.Gurujee, My mother has become ill alof a sudden amd I would like to the effect of this on her and on my husband.Please bless us with your valuable upaayas.

> Charan sparsh

> pushkarini

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

>

> Sun, October 11, 2009 12:21:02 PM

> Re: RAHU transit upaya >>>>> Pushkarini

>

>

> Dear Pushkarini,

>

> Rahu transit in Sagittarius : November 3, 2009 till May 4, 2011

>

> In your kundali Rahu will transit the 4th house from your Lagna. For this the astro-classics say:

>

> " Rahu is in the 4th house and Ketu in the 10th house. Next eighteen months will give you average effect of these transits. . There will be lack of mental peace, obstacles & strains, which could make you tense. Cold attitude from the near & dear could make you a little unhappy. Mother will need attention. There might be an increase in landed property and vehicles, but be extra cautious before finalizing any deal. . Ketu in 10"Th house might create some problems at work. Rewards will not be commensurate with the hard work put in. There might be delay in promotion & unfavorable transfers are also possible. . You might as well change your job also. Those in business may real moderate benefits. Your projects may get obstructed and you may also receive some untoward news. You must remain alert and vigilant. If you can cut down your expenses on luxury items, you will be able to manage in your budget. Be careful in your investments as well. You

might be

> benefited from a new friendship. Heart related problems might crop up. There might be some allergic problem also. Control your food habits & enjoy walking."

>

> Upaya :

>

> Recite the beej mantra of rahu a few times every day. Get the beej mantra from the group files.

>

> Rahu will transit your 8th house from the natal Moon. Therefore,

>

> " Rahu transits to your 8th house and Ketu to your 2nd house. You might see fluctuations in your monetary conditions. Change of place or job is seen during the period. You should concentrate on your work to see progress. You will gain from friends. Those who are in partnership business should take utmost care. You should analyze the situation and then take decisions. You should control your expenses and make way for savings."

>

> Upaya :

>

> Immerse in a river on any Thursday after sun set and before it gets dark 8 pieces of lead [ a metal ], once. Throw the pieces one by one into the water. You can get the Lead pieces from any one dealing in used car batteries.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Pujya gurujee,

> > pranaam.Please kindly make us aware of the effect of next transition and needed upaayas for it.

> > waiting for your aashirwad

> > pushkarini

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> >

> > Fri, September 18, 2009 5:07:44 PM

> > Re: query >>>>> Pushkarini

> >

> >

> > Pujya gurujee,

> > Pranaam.Gurujee, my niece matured (mensus)today morning.She is 12 years and living in Delhi.Gurujee kindly tell us is it good for the girl and for the family?gurujee, her Nana(maternal grand father) is suffering with cancer.We are anxious to know is it a good or bad .Please help us.her birth day 6/8/1997.Birth place Mysore.

> > pranaam

> > pushkarini

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > <@ .co. in>

> >

> > Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:36:21 AM

> > Re: query >>>>> Pushkarini

> >

> >

> > Dear Pushkarini,

> >

> > It will be advisable to start the upaya after the Pitra paksha is over.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > pranaam.Gurujee we would like to start the upaayaas as per your guidance.Please tell us can we start these upaayas in this period?(Pitru paksha) ..Please answer me

> > > with regards

> > > pushkarini

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <@ ...>

> > >

> > > Wednesday, September 9, 2009 8:50:38 PM

> > > Re: query >>>>> Pushkarini

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > >

> > > [1] kala namak is different from the ordinary white salt we use. It is black salt.

> > > [2] He can keep the honey in any side.

> > > [3] since the saturn in his kundali will be conjunct his 7th house it might put marital relations under stress. Therefore I had advised him to take care of the relationship and should not flare up on small matters.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > Pranaam and Thank you so much for all the help.Gurujee I have some clarifications regarding the following upaayas do kindly clarify my doubts.

> > > > Once every year bury in a place where grass grows 7 pieces of kala namak. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> > > > gurujee what is this black namak?Is there any other name for it or is it simply black coloured namak?Please clarify.

> > > > Keep at home a little honey in an earthen pot.

> > > > this is an upaaya for my husband.Gurujee, is there any specific direction or place to keep this? and also

> > > > Make extra efforts to keep his marital relations cordial.

> > > > This upaaya signifises what gurujee?What does it mean?Please do not feel bad for so many quiries and help me with some clarifications

> > > > with lots of regards

> > > > Pushkarini

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > <@ ...>

> > > >

> > > > Monday, August 10, 2009 5:04:43 PM

> > > > Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > >

> > > > In your case the Saturn will be conjunct your Lagna, " In general it gives stress on account of health, financial position and relationships. "

> > > >

> > > > Therefore :

> > > >

> > > > [a] Once every year bury in a place where grass grows 7 pieces of kala namak. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> > > > Recite the stotra for saturn a few times every day to appease him.

> > > > [c] Now and then feed crows and stray dogs.

> > > >

> > > > In the case of your husband it will be transitting his 7th house,"It causes stress on family health, brings the incidence of conflicts in relationships. "

> > > >

> > > > Therefore he should :

> > > >

> > > > [a] Keep at home a little honey in an earthen pot.

> > > > Recite the Shani stotra, a few times every day, to appease him

> > > > [c] Make extra efforts to keep his marital relations cordial.

> > > >

> > > > In the case of your mother it will be transitting in the 11th house, " it blesses the natives with gains in real estate, gains from parents, better mental peace, education, better health and happiness."

> > > >

> > > > Therefore all she needs to do is to keep it appeased by reciting the Shani stotra a few times every day.

> > > >

> > > > Your son is not 12 yet, and no upaya can be suggested for him.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Pujya Gurujee,

> > > > > Pranaam.

> > > > > Gurujee, I request you to kindly advise effects & remedies of

> > > > > > transit of Saturn in virgo from 9th Sept 2009 for me,my husband

> > > > > > and my other family members .

> > > > > Gurujee in this shravan mas i am getting stomach upsets on saturdays.Kindly tell me is it because of some planetary movements.

> > > > > gurujee as I have already told you,I do not knoe my father's Date of Birth.Is there any general Upaaya for acute pains in the joints/he is suffering from it for the past ten years,before that he was perfectly alright.Kindly help his with some general upaayas ,because it is very difficult to see him suffering from it.

> > > > > Pranaam ke saath

> > > > > pushkarini

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > >

> > > > > Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:56:10 AM

> > > > > Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > > >

> > > > > This query has already been answered. Go through the archives of this month.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----

> > > > > > Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:45:58 PM

> > > > > > Re: Feedback and a query >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > > > Pranaam.Gurujee first of all I would like to thank you whole heatedly for helping my nephew.I know you must be wondering but gurujee because of your blessing he has scored 80+% in his SSLC exam.His mother is very happy and she has conveyed her thanks to you.He has done all the upaayas sujested by you.Thank you once again.

> > > > > > Gurujee I had kept silver toy in rain water last year ehat should I do now?Please answer me.

> > > > > > One more thing to clarify is,Gurujee we have a system of wearing silver chain to the ankcle and silver rings to the fingers next to toes.Is it OK gurujee for people who have well placed moon?What I mean is keeping silver in toutch with foot?Does it make any bad effect on me?Please clarify my doubts

> > > > > > Pranaam ke saath

> > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > <@ .co. in>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sunday, May 3, 2009 12:19:06 PM

> > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Pushkarini.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You have a very good moon well placed therefore you should not gift the items of moon to any body. There is no restriction about offering the moon items at a temple. Offering in a temple means you are offering it to a deity; it is different from gifting to a person.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You can always do the anna daan like wheat, barley, urad etc except that you should not donate rice.

> > > > > > You can gift scents, cosmetic items etc to your relatives and friends.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Prannam Gurujee,

> > > > > > > thank you so much.I have one more doubt.Gurujee to one friend of this group you said for moon donation of siver ,milk,rice,pearl is not allowed.gurujee does it mean we should not do annadaan also?please clarify .

> > > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:26:26 AM

> > > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It is alright if a sapling has been planted in the flower pot. You need not do the upaya again.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > > > > > Pranaam.Thank you so much for all the help.Gurujee as mentioned below

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Venus is the lord of your Bhagya and Dhan [ wealth accumulated

> > > > > > > > and saved money] therefore you should keep it appeased through

> > > > > > > > serving a cow by feeding green leaves like palak etc at least once a

> > > > > > > > week. Also keep a flower pot filled with mitti in the west corner of

> > > > > > > > the house.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I have kept a pot filled with mitti .But my mother without knowing it has placed a small plant in it.is it OK.Can I do the upaaya again?Please answer me.

> > > > > > > > Pushkarini

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Friday, December 12, 2008 7:03:24 PM

> > > > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > In your case :

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Venus is the lord of your Bhagya and Dhan [ wealth accumulated

> > > > > > > > and saved money] therefore you should keep it appeased through

> > > > > > > > serving a cow by feeding green leaves like palak etc at least once a

> > > > > > > > week. Also keep a flower pot filled with mitti in the west corner of

> > > > > > > > the house.

> > > > > > > > [ 2 ] The lord of your profession and your self [ Lagna lord ] is

> > > > > > > > mercury. Therefore you should keep good relations with your sisters,

> > > > > > > > Bua [ father's sister ] and Mausi [ mother's sister ]. Once or twice

> > > > > > > > every year feed young kanyas and seek their blessings after touching

> > > > > > > > their feet.

> > > > > > > > [ 3 ] Moon is the lord of your earnings. Therefore you should not

> > > > > > > > gift any one any thing of silver. Keep with you a small square piece

> > > > > > > > of silver. It would be better if you get this piece from your mother

> > > > > > > > as her blessings to you.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > In the case of your husband :

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Mars is the lord of his Bhagya and Dhan [ savings ]. Therefore

> > > > > > > > he should always have good relations with his brothers. Worship Lord

> > > > > > > > hanuman every day.

> > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Jupiter is the Lord of his Profession and his self [ Lagna

> > > > > > > > lord ]. Therefore he should have good relations with his father and

> > > > > > > > elderly people like his father. Should always wear a gold chain and

> > > > > > > > apply haldi tilak between his eye brows.

> > > > > > > > [ 3 ] Saturn is the lord of earnings. Therefore he should always be

> > > > > > > > nice and gentle with servants, now and then feed blind people. He

> > > > > > > > should not drink or eat meat and lead a virtuous life.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > No such instructions for your son. He is too young.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm

> > > > > > > > <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > > > > > > Pranaam.Gurujee I would like to know the planets that i need to

> > > > > > > > keep always appeased.You have helped many in this regard.Please help

> > > > > > > > me,my husband and my child regarding this and tell us most

> > > > > > > > importantly how to do so.

> > > > > > > > > with regards

> > > > > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:55:38 PM

> > > > > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, the haldi tilak upaya is being done correctly.

> > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] The chair is good enough. He does not have to keep his

> > > > > > > > father's

> > > > > > > > > photo in his wallet.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm

> > > > > > > > > <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Pranaam gurujee,

> > > > > > > > > > Sorry to bother you so much.but I want to get some

> > > > > > > > > clarification. Gurujee as per your guidance i have started haldi

> > > > > > > > > upaaya for my son.I mixed little bit of haldi in hanumaan kunkum

> > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > put tilak of it to his forehead.and I made haldi paste seperately

> > > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > his ear lobes.Is it O.K. gurujee?

> > > > > > > > > > And for my husband you have told him to keep something which

> > > > > > > > > belongs to his father.We have kept one of his chair in our bed

> > > > > > > > > room.Is it O.K gurujee and also if he keeps his father's photo in

> > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > pocket,is it considered as some belongings of his father.can he do

> > > > > > > > > that?please clarify gurujee.

> > > > > > > > > > with regards

> > > > > > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > > > > > Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sunday, December 7, 2008 8:22:35 PM

> > > > > > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkirini

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > > > > > > > Thank you so much.and very kind of you to reply immediately.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > <@ .co. in>

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sunday, December 7, 2008 7:08:38 PM

> > > > > > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkirini

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] The jupiter transit is not going to be good for your

> > > > > > > > nephew.

> > > > > > > > > > Therefore he should :

> > > > > > > > > > Keep at home 7 sabut lal mirch { whole red chilies with stem }

> > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > handful of chana dal tied together in a yellow cloth. Keep it in

> > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > south western corner of the house.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] The transit will be good for his mother and will not need

> > > > > > > > any

> > > > > > > > > > upaya.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] Since you are already applying the Hanuman sindoor tilak,

> > > > > > > > add

> > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > pinch of haldi powder in that sindoor itself. You need not apply

> > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > separate tilak of haldi then.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm

> > > > > > > > > > <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Punjya gurujee,

> > > > > > > > > > > Namaskar.I would also like to know the effect of guru on my

> > > > > > > > > > nephew ,who's details I have already given to you and also about

> > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > mother.Gurujee at present i am doing the uppaya of putting kunkum

> > > > > > > > > > from anjaneya temple between eye brows to my son.is it O.K.if i

> > > > > > > > > start

> > > > > > > > > > the upaaya given for Guru? ie putting haldi tilak.Please answer

> > > > > > > > me.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, May 18, 2008 1:26:53 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkirini

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Pushkirini ,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

> > > > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > > > might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of

> > > > > > > > doing

> > > > > > > > > > > the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All

> > > > > > > > these

> > > > > > > > > > > upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the

> > > > > > > > > rules

> > > > > > > > > > > otherwise the upaya will not be effective.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He has kemdrum Yog. Go to the files and read the upaya

> > > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > it

> > > > > > > > > > > and get it done.

> > > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] For concentration in studies:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Make him wear round the neck a 6 mukhi rudraksh between two 5

> > > > > > > > > mukhi

> > > > > > > > > > > rudraksha in a silver chain. Add a small square piece of copper

> > > > > > > > > > also

> > > > > > > > > > > to the same chain. Get a hook attached to the copper piece for

> > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > chain to pass through. Wear it on any Monday of the bright

> > > > > > > > half

> > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > the month { shukla paksha} after worshiping Lord Shiv.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] For better performance in the examinations :

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Go to the files and read the upaya to be done for the

> > > > > > > > > examinations.

> > > > > > > > > > > Get those upaya done.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > [ 4 ] For better memory for and during studies :

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Go to the files and read the upaya for memory. Choose the kind

> > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > memory he is weak in and do the upaya for that type of memory.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm

> > > > > > > > > > > <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Pujya gurujee

> > > > > > > > > > > > Namaskar.I have tried to sent this information but there was

> > > > > > > > > some

> > > > > > > > > > > problem in the communication. Please donot think bad if it is a

> > > > > > > > > > > repetition.Gurujee I would like to know the varsh phal of one

> > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > my

> > > > > > > > > > > nephew whose deatails I am giving below

> > > > > > > > > > > > Name:Kusha Jagadeesh

> > > > > > > > > > > > DOB:17-4-1994

> > > > > > > > > > > > Time:2:10 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > Place:Mysore

> > > > > > > > > > > > Gurujee,he is going to 10th standard this time and my sister

> > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > > > more worried about his education.Please give us some uppaya to

> > > > > > > > > make

> > > > > > > > > > > him more successful in his education as well as in his life.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > skm.pushkarini <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, March 9, 2008 8:24:08 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > family

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Respected sir,

> > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste.I have a son who is 8 years old .His date of birth is

> > > > > > > > > > > > 24-5-2000.Time of birth is 6.45 PM ,place of birth is

> > > > > > > > > Mysore.From

> > > > > > > > > > > > birth he has been facing lot of health problems.He is a

> > > > > > > > > premature

> > > > > > > > > > > baby

> > > > > > > > > > > > born 2 months earlier to the date.Though he looks good

> > > > > > > > > physically

> > > > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > > > resistance power is very low.He has developed allergy to

> > > > > > > > > cold.His

> > > > > > > > > > > name

> > > > > > > > > > > > is Shreyas K Mahesh.Please give us some soothing under laal

> > > > > > > > > kitab

> > > > > > > > > > > > remedies.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Uma

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Pushkarini ji,

I am suggesting his 47th year Varsh Phal upaya. These upaya will be effective

only if they are done according to the rules of doing remedies given in the

files. Therefore go to the file section and read the rules of doing remedies

before the upaya are done.

[1] Offer at any temple a sabut haldi ganth along with a few grains of rice each

day for 7 days regularly.

[2] Keep in his wallet a small square piece of silver wrapped in a yellow cloth.

[3] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot.

[4] Keep in a dark corner in the West of your house, under the weight of a

stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth

Sincerely,

Priya

, Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini

wrote:

>

> Pujya gurujee,

> Pranaam.kindly help my husband with his varshphal upaayas as he is going to

celebrate his birth day on 30th of this month.Anxiously waiting for your answer

> with regards

> pushkarini

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <

>

> Mon, October 12, 2009 9:25:07 AM

>

>

> Dear Pushkarini,

>

> Rahu transit for your Husband

>

> Rahu will transit his 10th house from Lagna for which the astrological

classics say:

>

> " Ketu remains in the fourth house while Rahu remains in the tenth house. The

next eighteen months will be moderately good. Rahu in 10â€Th house will give

new job opportunity. Those seeking job, promotions foreign postings will get

positive results. New avenues for investment & profitable ventures will open up.

Help from father or higher authorities will help you in achieving your goals.

Chances for romance are likely. There will be new relationships, which will add

color to your life There will be an elevation in your living standard with

luxury items added in your life. Ketu in 4Th house is not good will try to

disturb the mental peace and cause some health concerns. Phlegmatic, infection &

lungs problems may be there. It may also disrupt the education but Rahu will

somehow or the other try to keep the things in order. Family relationships will

strengthen & misunderstandings & conflict will get resolved. "

>

> Upaya:

>

> Keep in a dark corner in the West of your house, under the weight of a stone

piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth.

>

> Rahu will transit his 10th house from natal Moon for which the astrological

classics say:

>

> " Rahu transits to your 10th house while Ketu transits to your 4th house. You

should spend time to update yourself to see success. Though you might see

improvement in your undertaking, you should work hard to stabilise your

position. You should not get involved in any unwanted arguments. Change of job

or place will be seen. You will also travel a lot during the period which might

give you fruitful results. You should find ways to improve your monetary

condition. You will spend more time towards arts & entertainment. "

>

> Upaya :

>

> Keep in the North-East corner of your house 4 sabut haldi ganth in a brass

bowl with a lid.

>

> In the Kundali of your mother :

>

> Rahu will transit her 2nd house from Lagna for which the astrological classics

say:

>

> " Rahu is now in the 2nd house and Ketu in the 8th house. There might be

tensions at home but if you control your temper, it will be bliss at home. Ketu

in 8â€Th house gives health problems. Rheumatic complaints & joint pains are

likely. Exhaustion, restlessness might set in. Children may cause some problem

and you may face opposition in family. There might be initial delays and

obstacles, but life will go on well. Your responsibilities will much increase

and you will give good account of your performance. Those trying for job

overseas have the right time to try. Fruitful long journeys are also expected

which would give you additional money. Profit can be expected in new business

adventures. Caution is required for all money dealings. Be wary of new partners

& business diversifications are also indicated. Increased income & unexpected

gains are also expected. Those unmarried have fair chance of getting married.

Excessive speech may harm you. Accidents

> cannot be ruled out. Younger students will fare well. Those desirous of study

abroad will have good opportunities. "

>

> Upaya :

>

> Keep in her purse or on her person a small solid silver goli.

>

> Rahu will transit her 12th house from natal Moon for which the astrological

classics say:

>

> " Rahu transit to your 12th house while Ketu to your 6th house. You will see

improvements in your undertakings. Abroad travel regarding work related

assignments are seen. You should take care while traveling abroad otherwise loss

of baggage or things will take place. Happiness among couples and family are

seen. You will add new friends and relationships. Financial improvements will be

seen during the period. You will complete your financial loans and can invest in

new mediums. "

>

> Upaya :

>

> Keep in her room a little saunf [ fennel] in a pouch of dull red cloth.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Pujya gurujee,

> > Pranaam and thanks for your mail.Gurujee, My mother has become ill alof a

sudden amd I would like to the effect of this on her and on my husband.Please

bless us with your valuable upaayas.

> > Charan sparsh

> > pushkarini

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> >

> > Sun, October 11, 2009 12:21:02 PM

> > Re: RAHU transit upaya >>>>> Pushkarini

> >

> >

> > Dear Pushkarini,

> >

> > Rahu transit in Sagittarius : November 3, 2009 till May 4, 2011

> >

> > In your kundali Rahu will transit the 4th house from your Lagna. For this

the astro-classics say:

> >

> > " Rahu is in the 4th house and Ketu in the 10th house. Next eighteen months

will give you average effect of these transits. . There will be lack of mental

peace, obstacles & strains, which could make you tense. Cold attitude from the

near & dear could make you a little unhappy. Mother will need attention. There

might be an increase in landed property and vehicles, but be extra cautious

before finalizing any deal. . Ketu in 10 " Th house might create some problems at

work. Rewards will not be commensurate with the hard work put in. There might be

delay in promotion & unfavorable transfers are also possible. . You might as

well change your job also. Those in business may real moderate benefits. Your

projects may get obstructed and you may also receive some untoward news. You

must remain alert and vigilant. If you can cut down your expenses on luxury

items, you will be able to manage in your budget. Be careful in your investments

as well. You might be

> > benefited from a new friendship. Heart related problems might crop up.

There might be some allergic problem also. Control your food habits & enjoy

walking. "

> >

> > Upaya :

> >

> > Recite the beej mantra of rahu a few times every day. Get the beej mantra

from the group files.

> >

> > Rahu will transit your 8th house from the natal Moon. Therefore,

> >

> > " Rahu transits to your 8th house and Ketu to your 2nd house. You might see

fluctuations in your monetary conditions. Change of place or job is seen during

the period. You should concentrate on your work to see progress. You will gain

from friends. Those who are in partnership business should take utmost care. You

should analyze the situation and then take decisions. You should control your

expenses and make way for savings. "

> >

> > Upaya :

> >

> > Immerse in a river on any Thursday after sun set and before it gets dark 8

pieces of lead [ a metal ], once. Throw the pieces one by one into the water.

You can get the Lead pieces from any one dealing in used car batteries.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@

....> wrote:

> > >

> > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > pranaam.Please kindly make us aware of the effect of next transition and

needed upaayas for it.

> > > waiting for your aashirwad

> > > pushkarini

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > >

> > > Fri, September 18, 2009 5:07:44 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > Pranaam.Gurujee, my niece matured (mensus)today morning.She is 12 years

and living in Delhi.Gurujee kindly tell us is it good for the girl and for the

family?gurujee, her Nana(maternal grand father) is suffering with cancer.We are

anxious to know is it a good or bad .Please help us.her birth day

6/8/1997.Birth place Mysore.

> > > pranaam

> > > pushkarini

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <@ .co. in>

> > >

> > > Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:36:21 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > >

> > > It will be advisable to start the upaya after the Pitra paksha is over.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Pushkarini Skm

<skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > pranaam.Gurujee we would like to start the upaayaas as per your

guidance.Please tell us can we start these upaayas in this period?(Pitru paksha)

...Please answer me

> > > > with regards

> > > > pushkarini

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <@ ...>

> > > >

> > > > Wednesday, September 9, 2009 8:50:38 PM

> > > > Re: query >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > >

> > > > [1] kala namak is different from the ordinary white salt we use. It is

black salt.

> > > > [2] He can keep the honey in any side.

> > > > [3] since the saturn in his kundali will be conjunct his 7th house it

might put marital relations under stress. Therefore I had advised him to take

care of the relationship and should not flare up on small matters.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , Pushkarini Skm

> > > > >

> > > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > > Pranaam and Thank you so much for all the help.Gurujee I have some

clarifications regarding the following upaayas do kindly clarify my doubts.

> > > > > Once every year bury in a place where grass grows 7 pieces of kala

namak. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> > > > > gurujee what is this black namak?Is there any other name for it or is

it simply black coloured namak?Please clarify.

> > > > > Keep at home a little honey in an earthen pot.

> > > > > this is an upaaya for my husband.Gurujee, is there any specific

direction or place to keep this? and also

> > > > > Make extra efforts to keep his marital relations cordial.

> > > > > This upaaya signifises what gurujee?What does it mean?Please do not

feel bad for so many quiries and help me with some clarifications

> > > > > with lots of regards

> > > > > Pushkarini

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, August 10, 2009 5:04:43 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > In your case the Saturn will be conjunct your Lagna, " In general it

gives stress on account of health, financial position and relationships. "

> > > > >

> > > > > Therefore :

> > > > >

> > > > > [a] Once every year bury in a place where grass grows 7 pieces of kala

namak. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> > > > > Recite the stotra for saturn a few times every day to appease him.

> > > > > [c] Now and then feed crows and stray dogs.

> > > > >

> > > > > In the case of your husband it will be transitting his 7th house, " It

causes stress on family health, brings the incidence of conflicts in

relationships. "

> > > > >

> > > > > Therefore he should :

> > > > >

> > > > > [a] Keep at home a little honey in an earthen pot.

> > > > > Recite the Shani stotra, a few times every day, to appease him

> > > > > [c] Make extra efforts to keep his marital relations cordial.

> > > > >

> > > > > In the case of your mother it will be transitting in the 11th house, "

it blesses the natives with gains in real estate, gains from parents, better

mental peace, education, better health and happiness. "

> > > > >

> > > > > Therefore all she needs to do is to keep it appeased by reciting the

Shani stotra a few times every day.

> > > > >

> > > > > Your son is not 12 yet, and no upaya can be suggested for him.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > , Pushkarini Skm

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pujya Gurujee,

> > > > > > Pranaam.

> > > > > > Gurujee, I request you to kindly advise effects & remedies of

> > > > > > > transit of Saturn in virgo from 9th Sept 2009 for me,my husband

> > > > > > > and my other family members .

> > > > > > Gurujee in this shravan mas i am getting stomach upsets on

saturdays.Kindly tell me is it because of some planetary movements.

> > > > > > gurujee as I have already told you,I do not knoe my father's Date of

Birth.Is there any general Upaaya for acute pains in the joints/he is suffering

from it for the past ten years,before that he was perfectly alright.Kindly help

his with some general upaayas ,because it is very difficult to see him suffering

from it.

> > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:56:10 AM

> > > > > > Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This query has already been answered. Go through the archives of

this month.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----

> > > > > > > Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:45:58 PM

> > > > > > > Re: Feedback and a query >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > > > > Pranaam.Gurujee first of all I would like to thank you whole

heatedly for helping my nephew.I know you must be wondering but gurujee because

of your blessing he has scored 80+% in his SSLC exam.His mother is very happy

and she has conveyed her thanks to you.He has done all the upaayas sujested by

you.Thank you once again.

> > > > > > > Gurujee I had kept silver toy in rain water last year ehat should

I do now?Please answer me.

> > > > > > > One more thing to clarify is,Gurujee we have a system of wearing

silver chain to the ankcle and silver rings to the fingers next to toes.Is it OK

gurujee for people who have well placed moon?What I mean is keeping silver in

toutch with foot?Does it make any bad effect on me?Please clarify my doubts

> > > > > > > Pranaam ke saath

> > > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > <@ .co. in>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sunday, May 3, 2009 12:19:06 PM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Pushkarini.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You have a very good moon well placed therefore you should not

gift the items of moon to any body. There is no restriction about offering the

moon items at a temple. Offering in a temple means you are offering it to a

deity; it is different from gifting to a person.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You can always do the anna daan like wheat, barley, urad etc

except that you should not donate rice.

> > > > > > > You can gift scents, cosmetic items etc to your relatives and

friends.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Prannam Gurujee,

> > > > > > > > thank you so much.I have one more doubt.Gurujee to one friend of

this group you said for moon donation of siver ,milk,rice,pearl is not

allowed.gurujee does it mean we should not do annadaan also?please clarify .

> > > > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:26:26 AM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It is alright if a sapling has been planted in the flower pot.

You need not do the upaya again.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Pranaam.Thank you so much for all the help.Gurujee as

mentioned below

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Venus is the lord of your Bhagya and Dhan [ wealth accumulated

> > > > > > > > > and saved money] therefore you should keep it appeased through

> > > > > > > > > serving a cow by feeding green leaves like palak etc at least

once a

> > > > > > > > > week. Also keep a flower pot filled with mitti in the west

corner of

> > > > > > > > > the house.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I have kept a pot filled with mitti .But my mother without

knowing it has placed a small plant in it.is it OK.Can I do the upaaya

again?Please answer me.

> > > > > > > > > Pushkarini

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Friday, December 12, 2008 7:03:24 PM

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > In your case :

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Venus is the lord of your Bhagya and Dhan [ wealth

accumulated

> > > > > > > > > and saved money] therefore you should keep it appeased through

> > > > > > > > > serving a cow by feeding green leaves like palak etc at least

once a

> > > > > > > > > week. Also keep a flower pot filled with mitti in the west

corner of

> > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] The lord of your profession and your self [ Lagna lord ]

is

> > > > > > > > > mercury. Therefore you should keep good relations with your

sisters,

> > > > > > > > > Bua [ father's sister ] and Mausi [ mother's sister ]. Once or

twice

> > > > > > > > > every year feed young kanyas and seek their blessings after

touching

> > > > > > > > > their feet.

> > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] Moon is the lord of your earnings. Therefore you should

not

> > > > > > > > > gift any one any thing of silver. Keep with you a small square

piece

> > > > > > > > > of silver. It would be better if you get this piece from your

mother

> > > > > > > > > as her blessings to you.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > In the case of your husband :

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Mars is the lord of his Bhagya and Dhan [ savings ].

Therefore

> > > > > > > > > he should always have good relations with his brothers.

Worship Lord

> > > > > > > > > hanuman every day.

> > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Jupiter is the Lord of his Profession and his self [

Lagna

> > > > > > > > > lord ]. Therefore he should have good relations with his

father and

> > > > > > > > > elderly people like his father. Should always wear a gold

chain and

> > > > > > > > > apply haldi tilak between his eye brows.

> > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] Saturn is the lord of earnings. Therefore he should

always be

> > > > > > > > > nice and gentle with servants, now and then feed blind people.

He

> > > > > > > > > should not drink or eat meat and lead a virtuous life.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > No such instructions for your son. He is too young.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Pranaam.Gurujee I would like to know the planets that i

need to

> > > > > > > > > keep always appeased.You have helped many in this

regard.Please help

> > > > > > > > > me,my husband and my child regarding this and tell us most

> > > > > > > > > importantly how to do so.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:55:38 PM

> > > > > > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, the haldi tilak upaya is being done correctly.

> > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] The chair is good enough. He does not have to keep his

> > > > > > > > > father's

> > > > > > > > > > photo in his wallet.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Pranaam gurujee,

> > > > > > > > > > > Sorry to bother you so much.but I want to get some

> > > > > > > > > > clarification. Gurujee as per your guidance i have started

haldi

> > > > > > > > > > upaaya for my son.I mixed little bit of haldi in hanumaan

kunkum

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > put tilak of it to his forehead.and I made haldi paste

seperately

> > > > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > his ear lobes.Is it O.K. gurujee?

> > > > > > > > > > > And for my husband you have told him to keep something

which

> > > > > > > > > > belongs to his father.We have kept one of his chair in our

bed

> > > > > > > > > > room.Is it O.K gurujee and also if he keeps his father's

photo in

> > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > pocket,is it considered as some belongings of his father.can

he do

> > > > > > > > > > that?please clarify gurujee.

> > > > > > > > > > > with regards

> > > > > > > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, December 7, 2008 8:22:35 PM

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > > > > > > > > Thank you so much.and very kind of you to reply

immediately.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > <@ .co. in>

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, December 7, 2008 7:08:38 PM

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] The jupiter transit is not going to be good for your

> > > > > > > > > nephew.

> > > > > > > > > > > Therefore he should :

> > > > > > > > > > > Keep at home 7 sabut lal mirch { whole red chilies with

stem }

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > > handful of chana dal tied together in a yellow cloth. Keep

it in

> > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > south western corner of the house.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] The transit will be good for his mother and will not

need

> > > > > > > > > any

> > > > > > > > > > > upaya.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] Since you are already applying the Hanuman sindoor

tilak,

> > > > > > > > > add

> > > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > > pinch of haldi powder in that sindoor itself. You need not

apply

> > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > > separate tilak of haldi then.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Punjya gurujee,

> > > > > > > > > > > > Namaskar.I would also like to know the effect of guru on

my

> > > > > > > > > > > nephew ,who's details I have already given to you and also

about

> > > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > > mother.Gurujee at present i am doing the uppaya of putting

kunkum

> > > > > > > > > > > from anjaneya temple between eye brows to my son.is it

O.K.if i

> > > > > > > > > > start

> > > > > > > > > > > the upaaya given for Guru? ie putting haldi tilak.Please

answer

> > > > > > > > > me.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > > > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, May 18, 2008 1:26:53 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkirini

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Pushkirini ,

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few

upaya

> > > > > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > > > > might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules

of

> > > > > > > > > doing

> > > > > > > > > > > > the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me.

All

> > > > > > > > > these

> > > > > > > > > > > > upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to

the

> > > > > > > > > > rules

> > > > > > > > > > > > otherwise the upaya will not be effective.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He has kemdrum Yog. Go to the files and read the

upaya

> > > > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > it

> > > > > > > > > > > > and get it done.

> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] For concentration in studies:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Make him wear round the neck a 6 mukhi rudraksh between

two 5

> > > > > > > > > > mukhi

> > > > > > > > > > > > rudraksha in a silver chain. Add a small square piece of

copper

> > > > > > > > > > > also

> > > > > > > > > > > > to the same chain. Get a hook attached to the copper

piece for

> > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > chain to pass through. Wear it on any Monday of the

bright

> > > > > > > > > half

> > > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > > the month { shukla paksha} after worshiping Lord Shiv.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] For better performance in the examinations :

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Go to the files and read the upaya to be done for the

> > > > > > > > > > examinations.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Get those upaya done.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 4 ] For better memory for and during studies :

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Go to the files and read the upaya for memory. Choose

the kind

> > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > > memory he is weak in and do the upaya for that type of

memory.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > , Pushkarini

Skm

> > > > > > > > > > > > <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Pujya gurujee

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaskar.I have tried to sent this information but

there was

> > > > > > > > > > some

> > > > > > > > > > > > problem in the communication. Please donot think bad if

it is a

> > > > > > > > > > > > repetition.Gurujee I would like to know the varsh phal

of one

> > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > my

> > > > > > > > > > > > nephew whose deatails I am giving below

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Name:Kusha Jagadeesh

> > > > > > > > > > > > > DOB:17-4-1994

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Time:2:10 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Place:Mysore

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Gurujee,he is going to 10th standard this time and my

sister

> > > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > > > > more worried about his education.Please give us some

uppaya to

> > > > > > > > > > make

> > > > > > > > > > > > him more successful in his education as well as in his

life.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > skm.pushkarini <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, March 9, 2008 8:24:08 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > > family

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected sir,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste.I have a son who is 8 years old .His date of

birth is

> > > > > > > > > > > > > 24-5-2000.Time of birth is 6.45 PM ,place of birth is

> > > > > > > > > > Mysore.From

> > > > > > > > > > > > > birth he has been facing lot of health problems.He is

a

> > > > > > > > > > premature

> > > > > > > > > > > > baby

> > > > > > > > > > > > > born 2 months earlier to the date.Though he looks good

> > > > > > > > > > physically

> > > > > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > > > > resistance power is very low.He has developed allergy

to

> > > > > > > > > > cold.His

> > > > > > > > > > > > name

> > > > > > > > > > > > > is Shreyas K Mahesh.Please give us some soothing under

laal

> > > > > > > > > > kitab

> > > > > > > > > > > > > remedies.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Uma

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Thank you so much gurujeewith respectpushkariniPandit Bhooshan Priya < Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 6:02:23 PMRe: Varsh Phal upaya >>>>> Pushkarini

Dear Pushkarini ji,

I am suggesting his 47th year Varsh Phal upaya. These upaya will be effective only if they are done according to the rules of doing remedies given in the files. Therefore go to the file section and read the rules of doing remedies before the upaya are done.

[1] Offer at any temple a sabut haldi ganth along with a few grains of rice each day for 7 days regularly.

[2] Keep in his wallet a small square piece of silver wrapped in a yellow cloth.

[3] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot.

[4] Keep in a dark corner in the West of your house, under the weight of a stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth

Sincerely,

Priya

, Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

>

> Pujya gurujee,

> Pranaam.kindly help my husband with his varshphal upaayas as he is going to celebrate his birth day on 30th of this month.Anxiously waiting for your answer

> with regards

> pushkarini

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

>

> Mon, October 12, 2009 9:25:07 AM

>

>

> Dear Pushkarini,

>

> Rahu transit for your Husband

>

> Rahu will transit his 10th house from Lagna for which the astrological classics say:

>

> " Ketu remains in the fourth house while Rahu remains in the tenth house. The next eighteen months will be moderately good. Rahu in 10â€Th house will give new job opportunity. Those seeking job, promotions foreign postings will get positive results. New avenues for investment & profitable ventures will open up. Help from father or higher authorities will help you in achieving your goals. Chances for romance are likely. There will be new relationships, which will add color to your life There will be an elevation in your living standard with luxury items added in your life. Ketu in 4Th house is not good will try to disturb the mental peace and cause some health concerns. Phlegmatic, infection & lungs problems may be there. It may also disrupt the education but Rahu will somehow or the other try to keep the things in order. Family relationships will strengthen & misunderstandings & conflict will get resolved."

>

> Upaya:

>

> Keep in a dark corner in the West of your house, under the weight of a stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth.

>

> Rahu will transit his 10th house from natal Moon for which the astrological classics say:

>

> " Rahu transits to your 10th house while Ketu transits to your 4th house. You should spend time to update yourself to see success. Though you might see improvement in your undertaking, you should work hard to stabilise your position. You should not get involved in any unwanted arguments. Change of job or place will be seen. You will also travel a lot during the period which might give you fruitful results. You should find ways to improve your monetary condition. You will spend more time towards arts & entertainment. "

>

> Upaya :

>

> Keep in the North-East corner of your house 4 sabut haldi ganth in a brass bowl with a lid.

>

> In the Kundali of your mother :

>

> Rahu will transit her 2nd house from Lagna for which the astrological classics say:

>

> "Rahu is now in the 2nd house and Ketu in the 8th house. There might be tensions at home but if you control your temper, it will be bliss at home. Ketu in 8â€Th house gives health problems. Rheumatic complaints & joint pains are likely. Exhaustion, restlessness might set in. Children may cause some problem and you may face opposition in family. There might be initial delays and obstacles, but life will go on well. Your responsibilities will much increase and you will give good account of your performance. Those trying for job overseas have the right time to try. Fruitful long journeys are also expected which would give you additional money. Profit can be expected in new business adventures. Caution is required for all money dealings. Be wary of new partners & business diversifications are also indicated. Increased income & unexpected gains are also expected. Those unmarried have fair chance of getting married. Excessive speech may harm

you. Accidents

> cannot be ruled out. Younger students will fare well. Those desirous of study abroad will have good opportunities. "

>

> Upaya :

>

> Keep in her purse or on her person a small solid silver goli.

>

> Rahu will transit her 12th house from natal Moon for which the astrological classics say:

>

> " Rahu transit to your 12th house while Ketu to your 6th house. You will see improvements in your undertakings. Abroad travel regarding work related assignments are seen. You should take care while traveling abroad otherwise loss of baggage or things will take place. Happiness among couples and family are seen. You will add new friends and relationships. Financial improvements will be seen during the period. You will complete your financial loans and can invest in new mediums."

>

> Upaya :

>

> Keep in her room a little saunf [ fennel] in a pouch of dull red cloth.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Pujya gurujee,

> > Pranaam and thanks for your mail.Gurujee, My mother has become ill alof a sudden amd I would like to the effect of this on her and on my husband.Please bless us with your valuable upaayas.

> > Charan sparsh

> > pushkarini

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> >

> > Sun, October 11, 2009 12:21:02 PM

> > Re: RAHU transit upaya >>>>> Pushkarini

> >

> >

> > Dear Pushkarini,

> >

> > Rahu transit in Sagittarius : November 3, 2009 till May 4, 2011

> >

> > In your kundali Rahu will transit the 4th house from your Lagna. For this the astro-classics say:

> >

> > " Rahu is in the 4th house and Ketu in the 10th house. Next eighteen months will give you average effect of these transits. . There will be lack of mental peace, obstacles & strains, which could make you tense. Cold attitude from the near & dear could make you a little unhappy. Mother will need attention. There might be an increase in landed property and vehicles, but be extra cautious before finalizing any deal. . Ketu in 10"Th house might create some problems at work. Rewards will not be commensurate with the hard work put in. There might be delay in promotion & unfavorable transfers are also possible. . You might as well change your job also. Those in business may real moderate benefits. Your projects may get obstructed and you may also receive some untoward news. You must remain alert and vigilant. If you can cut down your expenses on luxury items, you will be able to manage in your budget. Be careful in your investments as

well. You might be

> > benefited from a new friendship. Heart related problems might crop up. There might be some allergic problem also. Control your food habits & enjoy walking."

> >

> > Upaya :

> >

> > Recite the beej mantra of rahu a few times every day. Get the beej mantra from the group files.

> >

> > Rahu will transit your 8th house from the natal Moon. Therefore,

> >

> > " Rahu transits to your 8th house and Ketu to your 2nd house. You might see fluctuations in your monetary conditions. Change of place or job is seen during the period. You should concentrate on your work to see progress. You will gain from friends. Those who are in partnership business should take utmost care. You should analyze the situation and then take decisions. You should control your expenses and make way for savings."

> >

> > Upaya :

> >

> > Immerse in a river on any Thursday after sun set and before it gets dark 8 pieces of lead [ a metal ], once. Throw the pieces one by one into the water. You can get the Lead pieces from any one dealing in used car batteries.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > pranaam.Please kindly make us aware of the effect of next transition and needed upaayas for it.

> > > waiting for your aashirwad

> > > pushkarini

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > >

> > > Fri, September 18, 2009 5:07:44 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > Pranaam.Gurujee, my niece matured (mensus)today morning.She is 12 years and living in Delhi.Gurujee kindly tell us is it good for the girl and for the family?gurujee, her Nana(maternal grand father) is suffering with cancer.We are anxious to know is it a good or bad .Please help us.her birth day 6/8/1997.Birth place Mysore.

> > > pranaam

> > > pushkarini

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <@ .co. in>

> > >

> > > Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:36:21 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > >

> > > It will be advisable to start the upaya after the Pitra paksha is over.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > pranaam.Gurujee we would like to start the upaayaas as per your guidance.Please tell us can we start these upaayas in this period?(Pitru paksha) ..Please answer me

> > > > with regards

> > > > pushkarini

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <@ ...>

> > > >

> > > > Wednesday, September 9, 2009 8:50:38 PM

> > > > Re: query >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > >

> > > > [1] kala namak is different from the ordinary white salt we use. It is black salt.

> > > > [2] He can keep the honey in any side.

> > > > [3] since the saturn in his kundali will be conjunct his 7th house it might put marital relations under stress. Therefore I had advised him to take care of the relationship and should not flare up on small matters.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > > Pranaam and Thank you so much for all the help.Gurujee I have some clarifications regarding the following upaayas do kindly clarify my doubts.

> > > > > Once every year bury in a place where grass grows 7 pieces of kala namak. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> > > > > gurujee what is this black namak?Is there any other name for it or is it simply black coloured namak?Please clarify.

> > > > > Keep at home a little honey in an earthen pot.

> > > > > this is an upaaya for my husband.Gurujee, is there any specific direction or place to keep this? and also

> > > > > Make extra efforts to keep his marital relations cordial.

> > > > > This upaaya signifises what gurujee?What does it mean?Please do not feel bad for so many quiries and help me with some clarifications

> > > > > with lots of regards

> > > > > Pushkarini

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, August 10, 2009 5:04:43 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > In your case the Saturn will be conjunct your Lagna, " In general it gives stress on account of health, financial position and relationships. "

> > > > >

> > > > > Therefore :

> > > > >

> > > > > [a] Once every year bury in a place where grass grows 7 pieces of kala namak. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> > > > > Recite the stotra for saturn a few times every day to appease him.

> > > > > [c] Now and then feed crows and stray dogs.

> > > > >

> > > > > In the case of your husband it will be transitting his 7th house,"It causes stress on family health, brings the incidence of conflicts in relationships. "

> > > > >

> > > > > Therefore he should :

> > > > >

> > > > > [a] Keep at home a little honey in an earthen pot.

> > > > > Recite the Shani stotra, a few times every day, to appease him

> > > > > [c] Make extra efforts to keep his marital relations cordial.

> > > > >

> > > > > In the case of your mother it will be transitting in the 11th house, " it blesses the natives with gains in real estate, gains from parents, better mental peace, education, better health and happiness."

> > > > >

> > > > > Therefore all she needs to do is to keep it appeased by reciting the Shani stotra a few times every day.

> > > > >

> > > > > Your son is not 12 yet, and no upaya can be suggested for him.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pujya Gurujee,

> > > > > > Pranaam.

> > > > > > Gurujee, I request you to kindly advise effects & remedies of

> > > > > > > transit of Saturn in virgo from 9th Sept 2009 for me,my husband

> > > > > > > and my other family members .

> > > > > > Gurujee in this shravan mas i am getting stomach upsets on saturdays.Kindly tell me is it because of some planetary movements.

> > > > > > gurujee as I have already told you,I do not knoe my father's Date of Birth.Is there any general Upaaya for acute pains in the joints/he is suffering from it for the past ten years,before that he was perfectly alright.Kindly help his with some general upaayas ,because it is very difficult to see him suffering from it.

> > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:56:10 AM

> > > > > > Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This query has already been answered. Go through the archives of this month.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----

> > > > > > > Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:45:58 PM

> > > > > > > Re: Feedback and a query >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > > > > Pranaam.Gurujee first of all I would like to thank you whole heatedly for helping my nephew.I know you must be wondering but gurujee because of your blessing he has scored 80+% in his SSLC exam.His mother is very happy and she has conveyed her thanks to you.He has done all the upaayas sujested by you.Thank you once again.

> > > > > > > Gurujee I had kept silver toy in rain water last year ehat should I do now?Please answer me.

> > > > > > > One more thing to clarify is,Gurujee we have a system of wearing silver chain to the ankcle and silver rings to the fingers next to toes.Is it OK gurujee for people who have well placed moon?What I mean is keeping silver in toutch with foot?Does it make any bad effect on me?Please clarify my doubts

> > > > > > > Pranaam ke saath

> > > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > <@ .co. in>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sunday, May 3, 2009 12:19:06 PM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Pushkarini.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You have a very good moon well placed therefore you should not gift the items of moon to any body. There is no restriction about offering the moon items at a temple. Offering in a temple means you are offering it to a deity; it is different from gifting to a person.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You can always do the anna daan like wheat, barley, urad etc except that you should not donate rice.

> > > > > > > You can gift scents, cosmetic items etc to your relatives and friends.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Prannam Gurujee,

> > > > > > > > thank you so much.I have one more doubt.Gurujee to one friend of this group you said for moon donation of siver ,milk,rice,pearl is not allowed.gurujee does it mean we should not do annadaan also?please clarify .

> > > > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:26:26 AM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It is alright if a sapling has been planted in the flower pot. You need not do the upaya again.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Pranaam.Thank you so much for all the help.Gurujee as mentioned below

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Venus is the lord of your Bhagya and Dhan [ wealth accumulated

> > > > > > > > > serving a cow by feeding green leaves like palak etc at least once a

> > > > > > > > > week. Also keep a flower pot filled with mitti in the west corner of

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I have kept a pot filled with mitti .But my mother without knowing it has placed a small plant in it.is it OK.Can I do the upaaya again?Please answer me.

> > > > > > > > > Pushkarini

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Friday, December 12, 2008 7:03:24 PM

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > In your case :

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Venus is the lord of your Bhagya and Dhan [ wealth accumulated

> > > > > > > > > serving a cow by feeding green leaves like palak etc at least once a

> > > > > > > > > week. Also keep a flower pot filled with mitti in the west corner of

> > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] The lord of your profession and your self [ Lagna lord ] is

> > > > > > > > > mercury. Therefore you should keep good relations with your sisters,

> > > > > > > > > Bua [ father's sister ] and Mausi [ mother's sister ]. Once or twice

> > > > > > > > > every year feed young kanyas and seek their blessings after touching

> > > > > > > > > their feet.

> > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] Moon is the lord of your earnings. Therefore you should not

> > > > > > > > > gift any one any thing of silver. Keep with you a small square piece

> > > > > > > > > of silver. It would be better if you get this piece from your mother

> > > > > > > > > as her blessings to you.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > In the case of your husband :

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Mars is the lord of his Bhagya and Dhan [ savings ]. Therefore

> > > > > > > > > he should always have good relations with his brothers. Worship Lord

> > > > > > > > > hanuman every day.

> > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Jupiter is the Lord of his Profession and his self [ Lagna

> > > > > > > > > lord ]. Therefore he should have good relations with his father and

> > > > > > > > > elderly people like his father. Should always wear a gold chain and

> > > > > > > > > apply haldi tilak between his eye brows.

> > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] Saturn is the lord of earnings. Therefore he should always be

> > > > > > > > > nice and gentle with servants, now and then feed blind people. He

> > > > > > > > > should not drink or eat meat and lead a virtuous life.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > No such instructions for your son. He is too young.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Pranaam.Gurujee I would like to know the planets that i need to

> > > > > > > > > keep always appeased.You have helped many in this regard.Please help

> > > > > > > > > me,my husband and my child regarding this and tell us most

> > > > > > > > > importantly how to do so.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:55:38 PM

> > > > > > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkarini

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, the haldi tilak upaya is being done correctly.

> > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] The chair is good enough. He does not have to keep his

> > > > > > > > > father's

> > > > > > > > > > photo in his wallet.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Pranaam gurujee,

> > > > > > > > > > > Sorry to bother you so much.but I want to get some

> > > > > > > > > > clarification. Gurujee as per your guidance i have started haldi

> > > > > > > > > > upaaya for my son.I mixed little bit of haldi in hanumaan kunkum

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > put tilak of it to his forehead.and I made haldi paste seperately

> > > > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > his ear lobes.Is it O.K. gurujee?

> > > > > > > > > > > And for my husband you have told him to keep something which

> > > > > > > > > > belongs to his father.We have kept one of his chair in our bed

> > > > > > > > > > room.Is it O.K gurujee and also if he keeps his father's photo in

> > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > pocket,is it considered as some belongings of his father.can he do

> > > > > > > > > > that?please clarify gurujee.

> > > > > > > > > > > with regards

> > > > > > > > > > > pushkarini

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Pushkarini Skm <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, December 7, 2008 8:22:35 PM

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Pujya gurujee,

> > > > > > > > > > > Thank you so much.and very kind of you to reply immediately.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > <@ .co. in>

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, December 7, 2008 7:08:38 PM

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Pushkarini,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] The jupiter transit is not going to be good for your

> > > > > > > > > nephew.

> > > > > > > > > > > Therefore he should :

> > > > > > > > > > > Keep at home 7 sabut lal mirch { whole red chilies with stem }

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > > handful of chana dal tied together in a yellow cloth. Keep it in

> > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > south western corner of the house.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] The transit will be good for his mother and will not need

> > > > > > > > > any

> > > > > > > > > > > upaya.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] Since you are already applying the Hanuman sindoor tilak,

> > > > > > > > > add

> > > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > > pinch of haldi powder in that sindoor itself. You need not apply

> > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > > separate tilak of haldi then.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Punjya gurujee,

> > > > > > > > > > > > Namaskar.I would also like to know the effect of guru on my

> > > > > > > > > > > nephew ,who's details I have already given to you and also about

> > > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > > mother.Gurujee at present i am doing the uppaya of putting kunkum

> > > > > > > > > > > from anjaneya temple between eye brows to my son.is it O.K.if i

> > > > > > > > > > start

> > > > > > > > > > > the upaaya given for Guru? ie putting haldi tilak.Please answer

> > > > > > > > > me.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > > > > > > > <@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, May 18, 2008 1:26:53 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > Re: about the nephew >>>>> Pushkirini

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Pushkirini ,

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

> > > > > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > > > > might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of

> > > > > > > > > doing

> > > > > > > > > > > > the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All

> > > > > > > > > these

> > > > > > > > > > > > upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the

> > > > > > > > > > rules

> > > > > > > > > > > > otherwise the upaya will not be effective.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He has kemdrum Yog. Go to the files and read the upaya

> > > > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > it

> > > > > > > > > > > > and get it done.

> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] For concentration in studies:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Make him wear round the neck a 6 mukhi rudraksh between two 5

> > > > > > > > > > mukhi

> > > > > > > > > > > > rudraksha in a silver chain. Add a small square piece of copper

> > > > > > > > > > > also

> > > > > > > > > > > > to the same chain. Get a hook attached to the copper piece for

> > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > chain to pass through. Wear it on any Monday of the bright

> > > > > > > > > half

> > > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > > the month { shukla paksha} after worshiping Lord Shiv.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] For better performance in the examinations :

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Go to the files and read the upaya to be done for the

> > > > > > > > > > examinations.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Get those upaya done.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 4 ] For better memory for and during studies :

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Go to the files and read the upaya for memory. Choose the kind

> > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > > memory he is weak in and do the upaya for that type of memory.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > , Pushkarini Skm

> > > > > > > > > > > > <skm.pushkarini@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Pujya gurujee

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaskar.I have tried to sent this information but there was

> > > > > > > > > > some

> > > > > > > > > > > > problem in the communication. Please donot think bad if it is a

> > > > > > > > > > > > repetition.Gurujee I would like to know the varsh phal of one

> > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > my

> > > > > > > > > > > > nephew whose deatails I am giving below

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Name:Kusha Jagadeesh

> > > > > > > > > > > > > DOB:17-4-1994

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Time:2:10 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Place:Mysore

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Gurujee,he is going to 10th standard this time and my sister

> > > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > > > > more worried about his education.Please give us some uppaya to

> > > > > > > > > > make

> > > > > > > > > > > > him more successful in his education as well as in his life.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > skm.pushkarini <skm.pushkarini@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, March 9, 2008 8:24:08 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > > family

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected sir,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste.I have a son who is 8 years old .His date of birth is

> > > > > > > > > > > > > 24-5-2000.Time of birth is 6.45 PM ,place of birth is

> > > > > > > > > > Mysore.From

> > > > > > > > > > > > > birth he has been facing lot of health problems.He is a

> > > > > > > > > > premature

> > > > > > > > > > > > baby

> > > > > > > > > > > > > born 2 months earlier to the date.Though he looks good

> > > > > > > > > > physically

> > > > > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > > > > resistance power is very low.He has developed allergy to

> > > > > > > > > > cold.His

> > > > > > > > > > > > name

> > > > > > > > > > > > > is Shreyas K Mahesh.Please give us some soothing under laal

> > > > > > > > > > kitab

> > > > > > > > > > > > > remedies.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Uma

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >